WILHELM REICH - ORGONE ENERGY

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Christine
Site Admin

WILHELM REICH - ORGONE ENERGY

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYIVM_Qm8g[/youtube]

Orgonite, orgone energy and what it implicates for humanity has perhaps not been given due attention. I know I heard about it a few years back, even bought a pendant which I wear however I hadn't truly penetrated the information field or investigated the suppression and imprisonment of Wilhelm Riech's studies. Like Royal Rife, Nikolas Tesla and others who were the true scientists of their time, not motivated by money and commerce, they had found the keys to our liberation as humans. Energy, free energy and frequency healing.

There are things, maybe little things that we all can do to flip this matrix. Speak Truth no matter what it appears to cost you, unplug from THE system, do not commit acts against yourself or others and make orgonite. Oh! and plant gardens.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: WILHELM REICH - ORGONE ENERGY

Post by Anders »

I started researching orgone energy today. Interesting stuff. I found a book by Wilhelm Reich titled The Cancer Biopathy. Available for free here: http://www.wilhelmreichtrust.org/cancer_biopathy.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EDIT: The PDF file above doesn't contain the whole book, but here is Volume I which seems to be the complete book: http://www.shamanicengineering.org/wp-c ... Orgasm.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eelco

Re: WILHELM REICH - ORGONE ENERGY

Post by Eelco »

Just remember.
The way Reich and others today utilize orgone energy.
Is very different than the orgonite people make/buy all over the place.

In a reich orgone energy accumulator.
orgone energy is gathered if you will in a box. the sides of which are alternating metal/organic material.
The energy passes through the sides on the way in, but has either a harder time leaving or is somehow drawn to accumulate.

Healing or keeping food fresh etc. only takes place inside such a box.
Orgonite is metal and ressin combined with a quarts. the pressure of the dried ressin causes the quarts to activate it's piezo electric pulse. (quarts watch anyone?) and it is believed that that process sort of acts like a orgone cleanser.

last but not least.
Orgone is not always harmless.
much like chi it can be bad qi or good qi.

As always.. Get informed, use your nugget. and play..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”