Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

Post by Christine »

I found this article from the HuffPost first thing this morning on my Facebook feed. It kinda left my left and right brain scrambled but I thought it worth sharing here for comment, the players are known and imho not to be trusted, but harking back to Linda Moulton Howe's "listen to all testimonies" I feel there is something important to garner from this information/ infocommercial/ misdirect/ disinfo? .

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dc ... e0a5c7/amp

Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations; a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”; a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board ― please see information on the Team for reference as you read.

What is going on here? Is this the beginning of some sort of trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government? These people know more than any of us do, so the question of their motivation is fundamental.

It all started with award-winning platinum recording artist and producer Tom DeLonge, whose bands Blink182 and Angels & Airwaves sold over 25 million records in the 1990s. Tom spent many years studying UFOs, and essentially left his previous lucrative career to devote himself to this pursuit, using his own personal income and resources to set up an entertainment company called To The Stars (TTS). It had the goal of disseminating information about UFOs, consciousness, the paranormal and other unexplained mysteries through artistic pursuits such as fiction and non-fiction books, feature films, and television productions.

Most importantly, while doing so, Tom was gradually able to establish relationships with flag officers and other highly placed insiders in the aerospace industry, intelligence, the Department of Defense and NASA. These independent sources provided him with information about the UFO phenomenon and worked with him to develop a plan for the incremental release of this information through TTS, which would be particulary geared towards reaching younger audiences.

Like many others, I was astonished at Tom’s ability to win the trust of these impressive advisors, who at first wished to remain anonymous yet obvioulsy believed that this information belongs to all of us. I talked to Tom and found him to be serious, passionate, very sharp, articulate and highly motivated to find the truth. I understood how he was able to engage this group - he did his homework, worked very hard, was sincere, and knew how to conduct himself when meeting such people. Early on, Tom allowed me to speak with one of his advisors, which helped me understand more about his effort.

Then, in late 2016, Wikileaks published a number of Tom’s emails to John Podesta, which revealed the names of some of these sources. Among his advisors were two generals: one was a commander of the U.S. Air Force’s research laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and responsible for managing the Air Force’s $2.2 billion science and technology program; the other was the Special Assistant to the Commander of Air Force Space Command at Peterson Air Force Base. As devastating as this was to some, it established for those who doubted him that Tom was indeed telling the truth about his high level contacts.

Tom’s plans for TTS were delayed at this point, but he persevered. Subsequent delays have been out of his control, but everyone involved agrees with the necessity for a gradual release of information. “I think they really do want us to know. I really do think they do. I do, at this point, feel like it’s going to be a tough thing to swallow for people and I think there are elements about it that people are not ready for,” Delonge told George Knapp, the chief investigative reporter for KLAS TV in Las Vegas and weekend host of Coast to Coast AM.
Tom DeLonge after a long meeting in Sept., 2017.

Fast foward to the present. Now, these early advisors have mostly receded to the background and Tom has moved on to something even bigger. He has assembled a new team of collaborators and created The To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science (TTS/AAS), for which he is President and interim CEO. The Academy includes three synergistic divisions: Science, Areospace, and Entertainment. The Public Benefit Corporation is seeking to serve the public good through exploring “the outer edges of science and the understanding of phenomena,” and making all of it public.

On Wednesday October 11, at 9:00 AM PT and 12:00 PM EST, the team will launch the new initiative at an event to be live-streamed from Seattle. Tom will introduce his colleagues and explain the intentions and purpose of the new company, and its need for public support. To tune in, or to watch it aftewards, click here.

According to a TTS /AAS statement, it’s team members who have been “operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades” believe that “there is sufficient credible evidence of UAP that proves exotic technologies exist that could revolutionize the human experience.” The Science divison will conduct the research, which will also include consciousness, engineering space-time, brain-computer interface, genomics, and creating a database of supranormal experiences. Aerospace will apply the science to create “next-generation energy and propulsion concepts for transportation and spaceflight that could forever change movement across land, water, air”, and Entertainment will offer “informative storytelling that provides insight into the journey and provokes curiosity in the profound yet unresolved mysteries of the world.”

On Oct. 4, I had the privilege of sitting down with Jim Semivan (TTS/AAS Vice President Operations), Harold Puthoff (Vice President Science and Technology), Christopher Mellon (National Security Affairs Advisor) and Luis Elizondo (Chief of Security and Special Programs) for a four hour meeting in Washingon DC. (I have known Hal Puthoff for many years, and worked with Chris Mellon previously for another HuffPost story.)

Read the rest of the article here.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Re: Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

Post by Sandy Clark »

I do not think this is anything more than a little food for the masses to satiate the appetite for more transparency and disclosure. It is not unlike what they do with Pedophilia and Satanism ................dangle, dangle, dangle and give the hungry enough to wet their appetite and hope to hang onto versus anything substantial that might truly lead to more truth, transparency, disclosure and accouuntabilty.............
Fred Steeves

Re: Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote: the players are known and imho not to be trusted, but harking back to Linda Moulton Howe's "listen to all testimonies" I feel there is something important to garner from this information/ infocommercial/ misdirect/ disinfo? .
Yes there are some well known players mentioned, and some new ones I intend to check out.

Thanks for posting this Christine. IMO red flags litter the playing field of that piece, on multiple levels.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:I do not think this is anything more than a little food for the masses to satiate the appetite for more transparency and disclosure. It is not unlike what they do with Pedophilia and Satanism ................dangle, dangle, dangle and give the hungry enough to wet their appetite and hope to hang onto versus anything substantial that might truly lead to more truth, transparency, disclosure and accouuntabilty.............
And yet ... is a rising tide of conscious awareness and heart centered desire for truth, beauty and freedom the real behind the facade that is driving the narrative. It's an important question to ask. I am not in a definitive position on this however via careful observation am seeing signs that this is indeed so. As my dear friend says, "We shall see." and so we shall.

The personages mentioned in this article is a strange mix and I think that is why it got my attention. In our thirst for truth and gnosis most of us are well aware of technologies that if properly utilized can work in harmony with Earth and alleviate masses of unnecessary human suffering.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”