Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:Dear Christine,

It would be of help to know the origins of the website 12byte.org. There is no documentation that I could find to read about the founder and origins of this blog. I have read and watched a multitude of things in the past 2 years regarding the Holocaust, Hitler and WW1 and WWII. We certainly have been programmed to believe the so call winners of war and their stories and books and with that I do not wish to be reprogrammed from additional insights and information regarding the opposite.

This is not to say there is little truth in this information, it is to say I want to be diligent in vetting the information presented by the blogger. One does not know if there is a meme or direction the writer and information hopes to persuade in forming a solid opinion versus gaining valid factual awareness of the deceipt and whether it can be stopped today in it's ongoing repetition. My trust is greatly diminished ince beginning this journey over 10 years ago. There is not too much I give credence to that is not social programming and mind and slave management on the part of the Global Controllers, including paid opposition and trolls.

I hold an open mind and listen to most info, but it is purposeful to me to know and understand who is writing the blog, what is that persons history and agenda etc. I really am vigilant in assessing the value and important of information from my own discernment and accord but can only do that when there is clarity as to who this blog writers is. Hope you can help. :-)
Some people need to remain anonymous and that could be for a variety of reasons; the job they hold, a position in society, protection of their family, etc. I have learned to listen to the character of the person speaking or writing to be my guide. 12bytes.org is one of hundreds of sites that is attempting to reveal, what to me is a huge deception and a very important one to unwrap. If you are truly interested in this material then there are many others who have written extensively on the subject and much of the information can be cross referenced. Indeed it can be difficult to suss out the truth on any given theme or subject so what I have found helpful is to look for where truth connects, be it in the factoid world of documents like writings, unadulterated newspaper articles, photos, etc. Or the more esoteric realms that take us into a hyper-dimensional or holographic view of our reality. But I am veering off course here. We've posted the works of many who have literally risked their lives and liberty to bring this truth forward, if you would like I will re-post some of what I consider the most revealing materials.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Thank you Christine,

Although I think I have watched and read everything posted on EE and other forums I may have missed something or need a review so yes I think it would be prudent to have your recommended most revealing info posted. If not for many who have done a great deal of research then there may be new researchers this would certainly be of worth to as well.

I will go ahead and check out the referred blog and webite although the vetting process of origins cannot be facilitated. Checking for this source is the first step in due diligence when researching, IMHO.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:Thank you Christine,

Although I think I have watched and read everything posted on EE and other forums I may have missed something or need a review so yes I think it would be prudent to have your recommended most revealing info posted. If not for many who have done a great deal of research then there may be new researchers this would certainly be of worth to as well.

I will go ahead and check out the referred blog and webite although the vetting process of origins cannot be facilitated. Checking for this source is the first step in due diligence when researching, IMHO.
I will compile a list soon, my outer world day's duties are calling so I must obey. ;) What 12bytes.org does is simply restate information from other sources in the authors attempt to bring some sanity to a discussion that more often than not results in a break down of our ability to communicate.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Thanks Christine and yes I found out for myself that the site in is indeed is a general breakdown of a myriad of sources...... most of which was repetitive for me but overall a good review.....I spent 10 hours on the site yesterday, so unless your recommendations are quite recent don't go to the bother just-for-me as they too will probably be known and after yesterdays review not necessary.

I do recommend the site to those not aware of many of the dynamics of war and specifically WWII and the lies, deceipt and social programming wrapped around the distorted history we are indoctrinated into from a young age here in the Western world .......

It is all very demoralizing to know this continues today and that the ultimate truth will not be revealed even with deep, honest investigative work for when lies are the way of keeping the system operating one will not get to the real guts of the matter until the process has imploded.

I want to think that the implosion is happening to day with all that is being revealed however cannot be confident that this is happening or is it made to appear so through more programing of the masses with fear, fear, fear; leading us to WWIII.

The one thing I do find curious is the lack of mention that Hilter may have not committed suicide and lived out his life in Argentina?? Much ado about this theory but little or no mention of this angle or investigation of such by the revisonists reports in general. I wonder why? I think this needs to be included and opposing information of such a happening found and debunked as well in order to continue to substantiate the belief that Hilter was all about the love for his Country more that anything else reported about his agenda or motives.

There are no answers only questions it seems ending in WTF!! :roll:
Last edited by Sandy Clark on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes it is very deep and the way I can see it is we in this day and age will really never know who and what Hitler was either to his people or his country or he the man. It is definite that the narrative of History about the 2nd world world war and any past war and even the present day wars is constructed by the beings that control the mass of humanity then and today. I still maintain that the only way to satisfy my, your or whomever thirst for the truth is to perhaps climb in a time machine and go to the period you want to see what really transpired. And even that might not truly satisfy ones belief in the different.

Most will not even look back to at least try to understand what we are being subject to by the Powers that be. As long as I can sit on my fat ass and watch FOOTBALL OR SOME OTHER FUCKING DISTRACTION why would I want to look at some truth or so it is thought by some CONSPIRACY NUT. Leave me alone to wallow in my own games and pursuit of the almighty buck.

I also spent the better part of a day looking at that web sight and reading the articles Christine. I must tell you that I have known about the lies and Historical bullshit about the 2 world war and I have even delved into the Civil war and know just how screwed up the history is for that or so my research has shown. Hell there are these two sides to everything and how are we to know if either one is truth, fact or fiction. This all comes down to what one wants to believe in the end. Yes we all should search for that elusive truth but will we find it, Only if we believe in a certain Narrative that someone else has taken from someone else who has taken that from someone else. ONLY IF YOU OR I OR HE OR SHE BELIEVES IN WHAT IS IN THE HEART OR MIND.

Certainly Hitler did things that are recorded. He certainly was doing something for his country and his people and yes it is definitely known that he sued for peace. Germany suffered greatly during the depression and so did the world. That is a fact and it was created by the Bankers. The Jewish Bankers that Hitler was stopping was a right thing for him to do. We should be doing that in this country, around the world because I do believe they are a blight on humanity. I am not saying that all Jewish peoples are that way but it does seem that all the major industries and governments are infested with something that may not be human at all.

Others that research this topic have spoken and perhaps approached the speaking to others in a wrong way about the history that has been researched but here again it all comes down to what each of us want to believe as to what we see and don't see. To converse in an intelligent manner with others is to provide evidence and look at it from all sides then digest and still be not sure. Just me talking there but as I have said I have known about lies for along time. I had a civics teacher when I was in the 12 grade that tried to tell his students about the lies of Pearl Harbor but he was railroaded from teaching then. That is another story.

So did 6 million Jews die in concentration camps, No I do not believe that. Did 3000 people die in the two trade towers when they were purposefully demolished in 2001. Don't know for sure but do know that those buildings were not brought down by some fictitious jet plane. So taking that bullshit and the whole narrative just so we would jump on the bus to go to war in some country that really had nothing to do with the false flag is exactly what happened to start the second world war and we can see that although most are still blind. I got stuck in one of those fucking wars that was started by false flags and if one does look at history even if it is a fake narrative there is truth of those facts. One just has to read between the lines. Well enough of my rambling.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

This is an interesting Dot Connecter today where David Icke he discusses the the Zionist person versus Jew and the propaganda of the Holocaust. The video also speaks of the resulting consequences of such power............of which we have addressed here in this thread. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmH7rKX ... ploademail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

David Icke has a thorough understanding of the human predicament, in my opinion. Consider these excerpts from the video:
  • @ 6:00 -- "Most people... get their perceptions of history and historical events not from the facts, but from the Hollywood movie distortion of the facts."

Yes, movies like Schindler's List and Denial, "based on a true story" (which was immediately twisted into fiction), reinforce the propaganda that has also made it into all the controlled media, including newspapers, magazines, film, and even more horrifyingly, history books.
  • @27:20 -- "... Jewish people, or Zionists, as I prefer to call them... because it's not racial, this is about ideology..."

No, it's more about psychology, because more accurate than labelling them Jews, or even Zionists, we should be calling them sociopaths, because it is the psychology that is the common denominator, not the religion or the ideology.
  • @28:30 -- "They need to get off their knees, in terms of not being censored for exposing fact."

We've already seen how censorship for exposing fact can occur right here in this forum, I am sorry to say.
  • @34:05 -- "This is the level to which they descend, to use racism to silence legitimate questioning, legitimate investigation, and legitimate exposure. And you know what sickens me, sickens me beyond belief, is the way that these hate groups, these Zionist hate groups and censors, exploit the way that Jewish people suffered in Nazi Germany, and others suffered in Nazi Germany by the way, exploit that suffering to promote a political agenda of censorship and so much more, today, for their own ends. If there's a definition of disgusting more potent than that, then I have never heard it."

People of empathy find the true behaviors of sociopaths (people who lack empathy), when those behaviors can be exposed, to be the pinnacle of disgusting. Secrecy and censorship keep those behaviors hidden.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
maggie

Post by maggie »

We are creating history IMO by our memory. Memory can be recorded but I am certain that context is always shifting in the sands of time.

For instance I now have a new memory form stories I read about the Viet Nam War. The war scarred many many people and what came of it? just that the battlefields changed...still warriors battle.

Vietnam was a guerilla environment and soldiers were killed by their opponents women and men.

Think about how one must work up the fear and rage to kill. IMO killing others is insane and we are living in an insane nightmare. But I have already written of the goodies of war-times. That is the carrot at the end of a stick.

It is quite comprehendable to see in the rules of war, the other side MUST be evil. I already knew that the term "gooks" for the Vietcon and the civilians too is a dehumanizing picture. The Vietnamese were being played by sides and were fighting for their home. I feel such heart sickness at all the pictures where life becomes a daily nightmare. And we peoples CAUSE this UNNATURAL disaster that visits MOST people this very minute.

The new memory for the Viet Nam War was that women were raped murdered and thoughtlessly cast aside when found hiding. Americans I now remember from new revelations to my story line carried dehumanization to include systematic rape of gooks as a policy. It was said to be encouraged.

The soldiers were in a culture that had such a devious inhuman protocol to make all involved lose their minds and drive hearts insane. They were "in the thick of it". They were a mob, a hive and a machine. But it became PERSONAL as one did have buddies who any moment, like you might be struck from the underbrush. Kinships formed. Love was standing up for my buddy, my country otherwise you'd probably have no will to live in this hell.

Am I surprised to now think about my generation of vets carrying that dark secret? No. Yet it really makes me chilled at what the nightmares they have of such violence and terror. Of course I feel a horror about rape from my upbringing. I also consider myself STILL a feminist where that means we all have gender roles based on our strengths and not sex. My deep desire is cooperation and mutual appreciation between people. Something like rape is the overpowering of another by force to subjugate.

I have never been where those women were then but I feel it horribly palpable. IMO it seems true that rape is a bestial power trip. Beasts are trained through brutality. The whole CULTURE every town and country in modern civilization has brutality in its fabric. IMO the cloth of weft AND WOOF of WAR may NOT have been stitched by us but we DO wear it proudly. Not you who reads this post? Ha. I doubt that.

That's why I say FORGIVE the wars because we all have a dog in this fight.

There is a Victory in a war won that is won by "sacrifice". Yes, that's a belief too that has run rampant alongside war and needs forgetting. Winning demands heinous acts. Rape is as much a part of "war" as murder. If there is one rape or murder anywhere I think it means a war zone was there. War exists at every level of social structure BE CAUSE IMO it is the default collective belief. I don't think that it KNOWS itself as such. People feel an atavistic pride in their tribe that suggests such things as "manifest destiny (where the ones destined change over generations) is valid. There IS a subtlety to the way we paint our kin versus enemies. We fight with kin against the enemy. Those without any "kinship" have sociopathy

Much has been said of sociopathy and one thing I know from experience, this is the trait of a person with INDIVIDUAL concern for survival that supercedes empathy. They care only for self survival. IMO in this case the ENEMY has become EVERYONE else. IMO it is the state of a cunning and stealth in the daily battle. Where the perceived threat of kill or be killed is a motivation, all means are fair. The enemy cannot be allowed to "win" because then one would be defeated.

I really sincerely think its the best idea to wake up to war and what it is and why good men will rape and kill. This is not about how bad humans are but how sunk in a dream of war. I expect we must each wake up and rub the sleep of that bad dream out of eyes. It was a very sad dream but we look out and see a very different landscape. That is MY DREAM.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

For those who have followed this thread, the revealing story and in some cases brutal suppression of Revisionism (reviewing through the historical deception) may find this very telling as to how far the 'controllers' will go to make sure our voice is not heard:

Ursula Haverbeck, accused of denying the holocaust, sits in a courtroom in Berlin, Germany, October 16, 2017 © Paul Zinken / Reuters

A German court has found Ursula Haverbeck, also known as ‘Nazi Grandma’, guilty of inciting hatred by saying that Holocaust is fiction and there were no gas chambers in the Auschwitz concentration camp. The octogenarian was handed a six-month jail sentence.

Haverbeck, a notoriously fervent denier of the mass killings of Jews during Holocaust, received yet another conviction, this time for claiming at an event in Berlin in January last year that Holocaust did not happen and nobody was gassed in the infamous death camp in Auschwitz, that claimed lives of 1.1 million people between 1940 and 1945, mostly Jews.

Haverbeck who pleaded not guilty, alleged that she was citing from a book when speaking at the event. However, upon studying the half-a-minute footage, the court determined that it “was her own speech” and found her guilty. Her lawyer’s argument that prosecuting her violates Haverbeck’s right to free speech, failed to score any points with the judge. Moreover, while on trial, the accused repeated the statement, Der Spiegel reports.

An author for Neo-Nazi magazines, Haverbeck has never minced words in expressing her more-than-controversial beliefs no matter the consequences.

read more here

While I dislike the tone and labeling RT utilizes it brings to focus what one 88 year old woman is willing to endure for the truth. Here is one of her videos for the reader to listen to and judge on their own.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM[/youtube]

In 2015, Ursula Haverbeck made history in a defiant interview in which she threw down the gauntlet to the biggest taboo of our times. Revisionism . . . on German TV! A seismic event.

Interviewer: Robert Bongen.

ROBERT FAURISSON: Pioneering French revisionist. ZYKLON B: Cyanide-based pesticide developed to allow safe fumigation of buildings, it releases its cyanide content too slowly to work as described by "eyewitnesses" to alleged gassings. 15 MILLION GERMANS: Germans driven from their homes in eastern provinces of Germany given to Poland after the war, as well as from similar areas in Czechoslovakia and elsewhere. KONRAD ADENAUER: First chancellor of post-war (West) Germany. DRESDEN: Eastern Germany city bombed by British and American planes in February 1945. COLLEGIUM HUMANUM: Independent school/study center founded by Werner Georg Haverbeck (Ursula's husband); banned by German government in 2008 for promoting "Holocaust denial." HERIBERT PRANTL: Prominent German legal expert and journalist. SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG: Major German newspaper, based in Munich. GERMAR RUDOLF: German chemist and major revisionist, showed that the masonry of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers shows no traces of cyanide residues consistent with gassing claims. HORST MAHLER: German lawyer and nationalist activist; sentenced to twelve years in prison in 2009. BRESLAU: Former German city in eastern provinces, seized and subjected to ethnic cleansing by Poland after the war; today "Wrocław." ERNST NOLTE: Prominent German political scientist, attacked during 1980s for suggesting a "causal nexus" between Holocaust and Soviet atrocities. GARRISON AND COMMANDANT ORDERS (German: STANDORT- UND KOMMANDANTURBEFEHLE): A collection of orders issued by SS authorities concerning the management and treatment of prisoners at Auschwitz, seized along with other Auschwitz records by the Soviets in 1945 and held in archives in Moscow until the 1990s; published in book form in 2000. WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY . . . ?: Prisoners at Auschwitz were given the option in January 1945 to stay behind to be liberated by the advancing Red Army or to evacuate to Germany with the SS; a majority chose the latter. FRED LEUCHTER: American expert in execution technology, did pioneering study of cyanide residues at Auschwitz which was later developed by Germar Rudolf. OTTO UTHGENANNT and ENRICO MARCO: Alleged former concentration camp inmates whose claims have been exposed as false. TYPHUS: Highly contagious, deadly disease spread by lice; the primary means of control available to the Germans during the war was to kill the disease vector (lice) by fumigating clothing and barracks with cyanide gas, aka Zyklon B. SEFTON DELMER: British journalist and propagandist, later wrote about his role in creating "black propaganda" during the war. RHEINWIESEN: Area of western Germany where US and other Allied forces set up POW camps for surrendered Germans, large numbers of whom would die of exposure, disease and malnutrition. MARTIN BROSZAT: Former director of Institute for Contemporary History, admitted in a published letter in 1960 that there were no gas chambers in any camp in Germany or Austria. NORBERT FREI: Orthodox German historian, lead editor of the "Commandant Orders." WALTER POST, STEFAN SCHEIL: Prominent dissenting historians of WWII. HENRY MORGENTHAU, LOUIS NIZER: Prominent American Jews in the 1940s, both developed plans ("Morgenthau Plan"; "What to Do With Germany") for the effective destruction of Germany as a viable European nation. ERHARD MILCH: Half-Jewish German field marshal, responsible for development and production for the Luftwaffe. Theodor HERZL: German-Jewish founder of the modern Zionist movement, author of "The Jewish State." HANS GRIMM: German author of mid-20th century; his 1954 book "Warum — Woher — aber Wohin?" collects many examples of admiring tributes to Hitler by English authors. CHRISTOPHER CLARK: Australian historian whose recent history of the origins of WWI, "The Sleepwalkers," demolishes the notion of Germany's "sole guilt" for the war. SEBASTIAN HAFFNER: Traitorous German author (see Weber, "Sebastian Haffner's 1942 Call for Mass Murder") who later became a "respectable" historian in post-war Germany. VERSAILLES: The 1919 Treaty of Versailles, which placed "sole guilt" for the outbreak of WWI on Germany. MEIR MARGALIT: Israeli historian and human rights activist, opposed to misuse of Holocaust narrative to justify Zionist intransigence. NPD: National Democratic Party of Germany (Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands). FRIEDRICH SCHILLER: 18th-century German poet and dramatist, his "Wallenstein" tells the story of the Thirty Years War general Albrecht Wallenstein. JAWAHARLAL NEHRU: Indian independence activist and associate of Ghandi; first Prime Minister of post-colonial India.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

I just read the other day a snippet that she had been arrested?? Will see if I can find that article again.....Courageous Woman Warrior!!

FOUND IT!! Ridiculous >>>

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/hol ... man-court/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Sandy Clark on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”