Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Sandy Clark

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by Sandy Clark »

Gee Maggie, this IS..... mind blowing in many ways....:-)

I would love to be involved in some of their studies especailly because I am in my senior yearsand thus far have been blessed with no need for any drug therapy whatsoever.............I have also never taken mushrooms recreationally so would be a great subject overall IMO. The discoveries so far are amazing and may Big Pharma stay clear of these creative scientists to be able to bring these organic benefits of fungi to the world at large. They so far appear miraculous, mysterious and magical and with true value, if only because the mosaic mycelium is vastly greater than our own with information we have yet to grok.

I'm going to get some of the Lions Main Mushroom caps asap.........Woo-Hoo; pass the 'organic mushrooms' please.
maggie

Post by maggie »

I am really excited about the anticipation that what has been wasted can be restored and what was trash can be treasure...
I am really excited about changing my perceptions of my place in the ecosphere and where this will lead...
I am really excited by the FACT that change now will be so sudden BE CAUSE even now( though are not visible on the surface), within the fabric, the mycelium substrate of "reality" the CONSCIOUSNESS of life is WORKING for life's evolution.

the idea of transhumanism (Transhumanism is a way of thinking about the future that is based on the premise that the human species in its current form does not represent the end of our development but rather a comparatively early phase. Transhumanism is a loosely defined movement that has developed gradually over the past two decades.http://whatistranshumanism.org/)has been painted scary.

But the strange part is that we don't KNOW what we as humans are and have many false assumptions concerning the whole of nature. How often do we acknowledge that the human body is a community of various organisms? How faithful are we generally that there is consciousness in each "part" of nature that communicates as a whole (including energetic connections)?

PERHAPS the term transhumanism is based on what we have believed and the projections are based on IGNORANCE.

Off Topic
Creativity, evolution of mind and the "vertigo of freedom"
A DIALOGUE BETWEEN JASON SILVA AND TECHNO-ECOLOGIC SCHOLAR RICHARD DOYLE

Richard Doyle also goes by mobius, an indicator of just how important interconnections are to him – and how transformative, bedeviling and hypnotic his ideas can be. As a professor of English and science, technology, and society at Pennsylvania State University, he has taught courses in the history and rhetoric of the emerging technosciences – sustainability, space colonization, biotechnology, nanotechnology, psychedelic science, information technologies, biometrics – and the cultural and literary contexts from which they sprout. An explorer of the exciting and confusing rhetorical membrane between humans and an informational universe, he argues that in co-evolution with technology, we find ourselves in an evolutionary ecology that is as vital as it is unexplored.

In Darwin’s Pharmacy: Sex, Plants and the Evolution of The Noösphere, the transhumanist philosopher focuses on his favorite technology: the psychedelic, “ecodelic” plants and chemicals (read: drugs) that can help make us process more information and make us aware of the effect of language and music and nature on our consciousness, thereby offering us an awareness of our own ability to effect our own consciousness through our linguistic and creative choices. And that, from an evolutionary perspective, is simply sexy.

JASON: Your new book Darwin’s Pharmacy talks about the relationship between psychedelic plants and the accelerating evolution of the “noosphere”, which some define as the knowledge substrate of reality, the invisible, informational dimension of collective intelligence and human knowledge. Is this more or less accurate?

RICH: The book features a set of nested claims about the evolution of mind, psychedelics (or, as I prefer and propose, "ecodelics"), and the evolution of the noosphere, but all of the claims can be understood via two claims:

(1) Ecodelics have been an integral part of the human toolkit, so suppressing them is like suppressing music, jokes or other aspects of our humanity. (Here I am following Samorini, Siegel, and others)

and

(2) As integral parts of the human toolkit, ecodelics are best modeled as part of sexual selection - the competition for mates and the leaving of progeny. A careful look at Charles Darwin's writings on sexual selection will show that sexual selection works through the management of attention - what we would now call "information technologies." Think birdsong, bioluminescence ( the most widespread communication technology on the planet), poetry. The peacock is managing and focusing peahen attention with his feathers, so what we have called "mind" has been involved in evolution for a very long time. Mandrilles eat iboga before competing for mates.

I work with the notion of the noosphere drawn from V.I. Vernadsky, and propose that we define it as the collective effect of attention of ecosystems. Psychedelics seem to draw our attention to the whole. Ecodelics dwindle the broadcast of the ego – it is not very good at perceiving the whole, just as we can't, unlike a butterfly, taste with our feet. With the ego dwindled, we can become aware of the noosphere - the message of the whole. This has particular importance as we grapple with the effects of human consciousness and its externalization in technology on the biosphere.

JASON: The Jesuit Priest and scientist Pierre Teilhard de Chardin spoke of the Noosphere very early on. A profile in WIRED Magazine article said, "Teilhard imagined a stage of evolution characterized by a complex membrane of information enveloping the globe and fueled by human consciousness".. Teilhard saw the Net coming more than half a century before it arrived. He believed this vast thinking membrane would ultimately coalesce into "the living unity of a single tissue" containing our collective thoughts and experiences." Teilhard wrote, "The living world is constituted by consciousness clothed in flesh and bone." He argued that the primary vehicle for increasing complexity consciousness among living organisms was the nervous system. The informational wiring of a being, he argued - whether of neurons or electronics - gives birth to consciousness. As the diversification of nervous connections increases, evolution is led toward greater consciousness... thoughts?

RICH: Yes, he also called it this process of the evolution of consciousness “Omega Point”. The noosphere imagined here relied on a change in our relationship to consciousness as much to any technological change and was part of evolution's epic quest for self awareness. Here Teilhard is in accord with Julian Huxley (Aldous’ brother, a biologist) and Carl Sagan when they observed that“we are a way for the cosmos to know itself.” Sri Aurobindo's The Life Divine traces out this evolution of consciousness as well through the greek and Sanskrit traditions as well as Darwinism and (relatively) modern philosophy. All are describing evolution's slow and dynamic quest towards understanding itself.

JASON: Jacques Monod, the Parisian biologist who shared a Nobel Prize in 1965, proposed that “just as the biosphere stands above the world of nonliving matter, so an “abstract kingdom” rises above the biosphere. The denizens of this kingdom? Ideas... how do you respond to this notion?

RICH: Yes, the irony here is that in in his amazing book Chance and Necessity, Monod was part of the rather vicious attacks on Teilhard. Teilhard was attacked by both the Church and mainstream science. Was he on to something? Nobody was more mainstream than Karl Popper, the philosopher of science, and he also talked about the "Three Worlds" of "objects", "mental events" and the "products of the human mind", with the last, ‘World Three’, corresponding roughly to the noosphere. One significant difference between my use of this map and Popper and others is that I do not limit the effects of attention to human attention. Flowering plants, for example, work on this level of the biosphere that involves insect attention and perception.

JASON: This ‘world of ideas’ sounds a lot like the Noosphere.. are these two guys saying the same thing here?

RICH: As I mentioned above, I think there are important differences in our use of this map, but all of these authors are pointing to the need to model an aspect of our ecosystems that involves what the plant scientists now call "signaling and behavior" as well as the collective effects of that signaling and behavior. I find that the noosphere is a good metaphor and mneumonic device for doing that and helps us think on a more planetary and informational scale.

Precisely because the noosphere is about differentials of attention, it matters how we model it.
See more here http://bigthink.com/hybrid-reality/crea ... of-freedom
This book is Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Save the World

https://decroissons.files.wordpress.com ... -world.pdf

I am adding these videos.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/t8DjeaU8eMs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/nwSsoiu6bGg[/youtube]
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

It is no coincidence that Paul Stamets is here on Earth............Thank You for listening and learning from Mother Nature!!
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote:It is no coincidence that Paul Stamets is here on Earth............Thank You for listening and learning from Mother Nature!!
Oh Yes Sandy, I thank him also. He shares something with the following geniuses who are by no means the only ones. Most are never famous at all. Most just make the earth around them smile.

Sri Aurobindo
George Washington Carver
Luther Burbank
Victor Schauberger
Walter Russell

I am following these way showers. Each one said they were taught by nature and illumined by "light" and these great teachers were also "unique". At the same time what they knew is Universally applicable. The message I am receiving is that we can all have the relationship they knew. THAT is my wish... that we all meet our full filling beloved. IMO it is ONLY because we have been bereft of the personal relationship with Creatrix/Creator that we can be beguiled by forces that seek negation and use us to destroy and murder.
Last edited by maggie on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Great list Maggie ... <3
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:Great list Maggie ... <3
I want to share a few quotes

Off Topic
Viktor Schauberger: "Our work is the embodiment of our will. The spiritual manifestation of this work is its effect. When such work is properly done it brings happiness, and when carried out incorrectly it assuredly brings misery. Humanity! Your will is paramount! You can command Nature if you but obey her!"

Walter Russell: You may command Nature to the extent only in which you are willing to obey her. You cannot intelligently obey that which you do not comprehend. Therefore I also say, ask of Nature that you may be one with her and she will whisper her secrets to you to the extent in which you are prepared to listen. Seek to be alone much to commune with Nature and be thus inspired by her mighty whisperings within your consciousness. Nature is a most jealous god, for she will not whisper her inspiring revelations to you unless you are absolutely alone with her.

Viktor Schauberger: Even in earliest youth my fondest desire was to understand Nature, and thus to come closer to the truth; a truth that I was unable to discover either at school or in church.

Viktor Schauberger: "To Be or Not to Be: In Nature all life is a question of the minutest, but extremely precisely graduated differences in the particular thermal motion within every single body, which continually changes in rhythm with the processes of pulsation. This unique law, which manifests itself throughout Nature's vastness and unity and expresses itself in every creature and organism, is the 'law of ceaseless cycles' that in every organism is linked to a certain time span and a particular tempo. The slightest disturbance of this harmony can lead to the most disastrous consequences for the major life forms. In order to preserve this state of equilibrium, it is vital that the characteristic inner temperature of each of the millions of micro-organisms contained in the macro-organisms be maintained."

Walter Russell: "The underlying principle of Balance in Nature’s One Law is equality of interchange between the pairs of opposites in any transaction in Nature." [Beauty is] "Perfection of rhythm, balanced perfection of rhythm. Everything in Nature is expressed by rhythmic waves of light. Every thought and action is a light-wave of thought and action. If one interprets the God within one, one’s thoughts and actions must be balanced rhythmic waves. Ugliness, fears, failures and diseases arise from unbalanced thoughts and actions. Therefore think beauty always if one desire vitality of body and happiness."

Walter Russell: "Periodicity is a characteristic of all phenomena of nature."

Viktor Schauberger: "Nature is not served by rigid laws, but by rhythmical, reciprocal processes. Nature uses none of the preconditions of the chemist or the physicist for the purposes of evolution. Nature excludes all fire, on principle, for purposes of growth; therefore all contemporary machines are unnatural and constructed according to false premises. Nature avails herself of the biodynamic form of motion through which the biological prerequisite for the emergence of life is provided. Its purpose is to ur-procreate 'higher' conditions of matter out of the originally inferior raw materials, which afford the evolutionally older, or the numerically greater rising generation, the possibility of a constant capacity to evolve, for without any growing and increasing reserves of energy there would be no evolution or development. This results first and foremost in the collapse of the so-called Law of the Conservation of Energy, and in further consequence the Law of Gravity, and all other dogmatic lose any rational or practical basis."

Viktor Schauberger: "The majority believes that everything hard to comprehend must be very profound. This is incorrect. What is hard to understand is what is immature, unclear and often false. The highest wisdom is simple and passes through the brain directly to the heart."

Walter Russell: "Knowledge in not acquired from without but merely recollected from within. The recollection of knowledge from within is an electro-magnetic process of thinking Mind which is as exactly under man's control as is the generation of the same power to turn the wheel."

Viktor Schauberger: "...As time passed I began to play a game with water's secret powers; I surrendered my so-called free consciousness and allowed the water to take possession of it for a while. Little by little this game turned into a profoundly earnest endeavour, because I realised that one could detach one's own consciousness from the body and attach it to that of the water. When my own consciousness was eventually returned to me, then the water's most deeply concealed psyche often revealed the most extraordinary things to me. As a result of this investigation, a researcher was born who could dispatch his consciousness on a voyage of discovery, as it were. In this way I was able to experience things that had escaped other people's notice, because they were unaware that a human being is able to send forth his free consciousness into those places the eyes cannot see. By practising this blindfolded vision, I eventually developed a bond with mysterious Nature, whose essential being I then slowly learnt to perceive and understand..."

Walter Russell: Naturally, the entirety of the secrets of Creation were mine to know as a complete and consistent cosmogony, which knowing enabled me to envision the universe as a whole. Underlying the creative process of the universe was a fundamental principle of such simplicity that I felt that I could gather the great scientists of the world together and give them that entire principle in a few minutes, for I had been aware that for decades science has been searching for such an underlying principle, which would apply to all phenomena.
This I prepared to do by purchasing a textbook of science to familiarize myself with the present state of scientific knowledge, for before my illumination I knew nothing whatsoever of science. To my amazement I found that the entire cosmogenetic theory of science was so unlike God and Nature, that, while reading it, I felt that these laws, hypotheses, and other conclusions could not possibly have been written by men of our day, for they were so far afield from fact they seemed more like the conjuring of ancient sages who told of the flat earth upheld at its four corners by huge elephants as their cosmogenetic concept.

Viktor Schauberger: "Today's science thinks too primitively; indeed it could be said that its thinking is an octave too low. It has still not ventured far enough into the realm of energy, and its attitude has remained development was necessary, for how else should a misguided humanity perceive the true interdependencies?"

Walter Russell: "Every pair of opposites is divided by an equilibrium which is a balance between the two, but that balance is nit either of the two. Sodium-chloride is an equilibrium which voids both sodium and chlorine, for neither is present in it. Likewise, water is the equator which voids hydrogen and oxygen. All opposites of all kinds extend from a mutual equator which is their common unity, and to that equator they must eventually return in order to repeat. Every pair must become one in order to again become two. Men and women do not escape this two-way reciprocatve law. Each becomes what the other is. Both are always compromising each other’s unbalance. If the two unbalances are equal and opposite, each type will survive and grow mentally, spiritually and physically. If the two unbalanced mates are unequal in their opposition, the penalty is degeneration – mentally, spiritually and physically. The quality of one mate is a compromise with the quality of the other. The pattern resulting from this spiritual, mental and moral development is compromised for good or bad by every contact between them – no matter how slight. This is true even outside the sex union."https://merlib.org/blog/distance/5145
Off Topic
George Washington Carver quotes:
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.
Where there is no vision, there is no hope.
Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.
There is no short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation - veneer isn't worth anything.
Learn to do common things uncommonly well; we must always keep in mind that anything that helps fill the dinner pail is valuable.
If you love it enough, anything will talk with you.
When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.
God is going to reveal to us things He never revealed before if we put our hands in His. No books ever go into my laboratory. The thing I am to do and the way of doing it are revealed to me. I never have to grope for methods. The method is revealed to me the moment I am inspired to create something new. Without God to draw aside the curtain I would be helpless.http://www.azquotes.com/author/2580-Geo ... ton_Carver
Off Topic
“(Luther) Burbank described his philosophical beliefs as such:

Preconceived notions, dogmas, and all other personal prejudice and bias must be laid aside. Listen patiently, quietly, and reverently to the lessons, one by one, which Mother Nature has to teach, shedding light on that which was before a mystery, so that all who will, may see and know. She conveys her truths only to those who are passive and receptive. Accepting these truths as suggested, wherever they may lead, then we have the whole universe in harmony with us.https://bluejayblog.wordpress.com/2015/ ... r-burbank/

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love.
If you violate Nature's laws you are your own prosecuting attorney, judge, jury, and hangman.
We must return to nature and nature's god.
For those who do not think, it is best at least to rearrange their prejudices once in a while.
If we had paid no more attention to our plants than we have to our children, we would now be living in a jungle of weed.
Science is knowledge arranged and classified according to truth, facts, and the general laws of nature.
Nature's laws affirm instead of prohibit. If you violate her laws you are your own prosecuting attorney, judge, jury, and hangman.
The scientist is a lover of truth for the very love of truth itself, wherever it may lead.
Most people's religion is what they want to believe, not what they do believe.https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/luther_burbank
FY viewing pleasure

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AvXNcdq21WI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/XyOGdjWDVM4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/1qEjwYPBd6E[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/UEPMwLjR_So[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

IMO one of the greatest ties to the treadmill of "whatever its called" artificial matrix is a sense of power-lessness and poverty. IMO the stage in "experience" where one CAN stand independent needs a back story of "success". This idea is based on my own life where I have seen many experiences and now know I can have a life that I choose. I have eaten, drunk, traveled, had stuff, been admired, envied on a personal scale, small in "amount" but enough to know it wasn't the way to feel satisfied. Only knowing allowed the freedom to let it all go. I am not talking "trump" gilded towers but a level of solid sense of worth beyond "comparisons and social positioning".

This wasn't always the case. I was once Hungry. Hunger is more than physiologic nourishment IMO for humans. It is symbolic. Hunger keeps us moving and is used as a weapon against us by a system that wants people craving the bare necessities of heavy "need". Through the treadmill that never "gets ahead" of the hunger, we can't move to finer and lighter while alive. IMO this is shown over and over.

Poeple are SO hungry they hoard whatever they do "get" and yesterday I was surpried to learn that one of my "avatars" George Washington Carver had a fraught relationship with Booker T Washington who tried to thwart him CONSTANTLY out of his own insecurity. This systematic tear down of all progress is IMO deliberate and we COULD refuse to let it stand in the way of global change when we know that sharing wealth across all human communities MIGHT release the curse of poverty minded-ness.

Once I had a friend who was bilingual Spanish/English. He was familiar with the court system and helped Spanish speakers (mostly illegals) when in trouble. This was invaluable that he could do all kinds of service in that community.

One ah ha I learned from his experience is that people who have been deprived of basics will seek to have material stuff. One does not need all these "things" but if one has never had them, they are attractive. In Atlanta there are many illegal immigrants from South America. Many of my friend's clients lived several to a dwelling and in addition to sending money "home", they wanted TVs and whatever gad-jets signify "affluence". They shared their money and got stuff.

I started thinking about how much good could come with giving everyone stuff so we'd not crave it? AND my interest in manifestation came when I thought about this being a "thought form" world where belief in poverty rules. How to disabuse myself of this fear of poverty?

IMO the stage of learning one CAN manifest abundance is a very helpful passage and leads to letting go of the needs of a material kind. IMO it is true that those who have "had everything" get to learn that being trumps having. SO, IMO it is really valuable to pursue all the earthly pleasures so that one gets it out of the system. Therefore manifestation technology is valid as a pursuit. Once one learns one can have anything of the material, it stops being a fascination. AND IMO we are thwarted daily form letting go by constant deprivation. Look at the news reels to see how cities are destroyed in war and that deliberate destruction of "progress" keeps us starved for even basic security needs. That keeps people craving.

So called leaders destroy the ability of citizens to "be in affluence". IMO we see the destruction of the middle class for this very reason. And we get mind controled by religion which chides us like we should never have wanted these "things". BUT those who want, WANT!!! Desire cannot be destroyed IMO except through full fillment. This is my hypothesis that I work from personally.

I would not trust a leader who was still craving success of any kind and thought there was lack. IMO that person had not ripened to the position of way shower. I would trust a leader who had BECOME success and passed beyond any need for fame, recognition, material pleasures. To me that will signify that this person had achieved the natural detachment needed to be off the earthly matrix hook. AND IMO my trusted leader would want to help ME learn the process of letting go of lack focus to know abundance technology.

Just my opinion, but this is what I look for in attempts to discern my companions in my mental space. The funny thing is that this may only be applicable for me? After all this IS the Artificial matrix. HEHE.

Jim Carrey has something IMO that reminds me of what I value. He is a deeply feeling human being whom I admire and like and would love to work alongside. It would be fun to have a community where people were working out the dramas beyond "striving" and where symbolic play was outside the realm of "neediness" as we were all satisfied.

It's true we are not our material bodies, creations and characters but we have to learn that first hand, NOT be lectured. Maybe that is why people "come around again and again"?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/wTblbYqQQag[/youtube]
Last edited by maggie on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Very mind altering to contemplate vast reaches of time in which earth has supported sentient beings with civilizations of various sorts and cultures that waxed and waned....
Off Topic
Esoteric history of the rootraces from Lemuria and Atlantis to present day - into the future Sixth Rootrace. Explains the yugas and planetary cycles, astrology, the evolution of soul consciousness, UFO's, sacred temples, monuments and pyramids.

For more reading, please see the many articles on this page http://esotericastrologer.org/hidden-... Suggestion to start with the essay "TIME & HISTORY: Re-Establishing Esoteric Chronology in World History." Excerpt:

How can we consider a longer time-frame for history, which ultimately conceals the greatest puzzles of existence and the mystery of the human soul? When the traditions of the most ancient cultures are consulted, we find for instance, that the Hindu Tamil calendar known as the “Tirukkanda Panchanga”, gives the beginning of our strictly human evolution in this cycle as around 18.6 million years!1 These time cycles also go back into trillions of years and the Mayans are documented in the billions. Are these figures fanciful, symbolic or factual and literal?

Although there are paradoxes about certain time-lines between ancient sources and modern science, there is agreement about some of the really vast cycles – for instance, noted scientist, the late Carl Sagan said:

“The Hindu religion is the only one of the world’s great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long, longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang.” ((Cosmos. Carl Sagan. Ballantine Books (1985). p.258.))

Also, Fritjof Capra, in his best-selling book The Tao of Physics, wrote:

“This idea of a periodically expanding and contracting universe, which involves a scale of time and space of vast proportions, has arisen not only in modern cosmology, but also in ancient Indian mythology. Experiencing the universe as an organic and rhythmically moving cosmos, the Hindus were able to develop evolutionary cosmologies which come very close to our modern scientific models.” ((The Tao of Physics. Fritjof Capra. Shambhala Pub. (1991). p.198.))

If these longer time scales were taken into account, thinkers from various disciplines could develop whole new paradigms based upon information that has already been given via existing spiritual traditions; they could bridge their work to the mainstream sciences and provide a broader, wholistic framework of enquiry in their chosen field.

In promoting the idea of a greater chronology for human history, it is simply a matter of revitalising an existing paradigm – an inherent part of the ancient wisdom of several cultures; of rescuing that which has been surreptitiously kidnapped, abused and ridiculed; of recalling that part of our racial memory that is known – intuited, recognised and understood.

The key to all these considerations is to experiment and not dismiss these ideas out of hand or reject them with a rigid adherence or clinging desperation to old ideas; to utilise the information ‘as if ’ it were literal and true.

One of the factors also involved are certain prejudices to various teachers of the ageless wisdom. In this regard, the author simply asks the skeptical reader to suspend any lingering doubts and reserve any judgements, allowing the clarity and consistency of these authors’ statements to speak for themselves."

Based upon the book, The Hidden History of Humanity by Phillip Lindsay. (Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-History.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. )
[youtube]https://youtu.be/HnesDbATwsI[/youtube]
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Gee Maggie, I'm never going to catch up with all the great info you post. But I do have it marked for later attention. I'm just way too busy with all the reno's going on and way to tuckered to do much else when the day is done...:-)

Just wanted you to know I love your stuff and keep it coming as I save it as the winter months ahead will be filled with good resources thanks to you. Hugs
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote:Gee Maggie, I'm never going to catch up with all the great info you post. But I do have it marked for later attention. I'm just way too busy with all the reno's going on and way to tuckered to do much else when the day is done...:-)

Just wanted you to know I love your stuff and keep it coming as I save it as the winter months ahead will be filled with good resources thanks to you. Hugs
I have thought about you and the renovation project, expecting that you will be snug and warm when the blast of winter hits. The interim can be a pain I am sure.
Here I look around expectantly for all the signs my lifestyle here will allow me to do some very needed renovation. The weather is much milder though in Georgia USA so even though the old house is full of leaks, I can still be warm enough. The roof is holding with its few leaks in places. The driveway has a need for more gravel. These all will happen I am positive. I keep going in my mind too to appreciation that all the cracks let in more light (in me and the walls).

I appreciate you reading my posts and likeing the offerings! Blessings to you and all of us!!
Off Topic
Lyrics
The birds they sang
At the break of day
Start again
I heard them say
Don't dwell on what
Has passed away
Or what is yet to be
Yeah the wars they will
Be fought again
The holy dove
She will be caught again
Bought and sold
And bought again
The dove is never free
Ring the bells (ring the bells) that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything (there is a crack in everything)
That's how the light gets in
We asked for signs
The signs were sent
The birth betrayed
The marriage spent
Yeah the widowhood
Of every government
Signs for all to see
I can't run no more
With that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places
Say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up
A thundercloud
And they're going to hear from me
Ring the bells that still can ring
There is a crack, a crack in everything (there is a crack in everything)
You can add up the parts
You won't have the sum
You can strike up the march
There is no drum
Every heart, every heart to love will come
But like a refugee
Ring the bells that still can ring
Ring the bells that still can ring (ring the bells that still can ring)
Songwriters: Leonard Cohen
[youtube]https://youtu.be/BCS_MwkWzes[/youtube]

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”