The Parkland Shootings and Censorship

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

The Parkland Shootings and Censorship

Post by Christine »

I know it is hyped up fakery, I know it is meant to distract and I also choose to take note. YouTube, Twitter and the large conglomerate of information Google are actively censoring content. Shades of things to come friends.

SILENCE! Twitter, YouTube scrubbing all content and banning all users who question the official (false) narrative on the Florida school shooting

Mike Adams also had an article up about Google blacklisting his site Natural News, I can't find it now. Also the Infowars YouTube has received a strike and with two more can be taken down just as the Richie Allen channel was deleted. Just now I "googled" to find the astute article on this and guess what? Nothing but lame stream media came up and all leaning in the direction that finally YouTube "noticed" how dangerous infowars is.

Our friend, Randy Maugans also made a YouTube video about the Parkland "shootings", it's a good one. YouTube scrubbed it with this message:

BANNED: Devil In The Details-Parkland School Shooting, Media, Actors and Handlers

If you listen to this video Randy and Emily put together some startling pieces, the things that only those who were part of programs as children can recognize. While listening I had a sudden body jolt as I remembered my TV appearance on Capt. Kangaroo when I was about 8 years old. I've often wondered about my affinity with those who were in the MKUltra programs and somehow the surfacing of this memory confirmed my own programming as a child.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Re: The Parkland Shootings and Censorship

Post by LostNFound »

Thank you for posting this video Christine. It really does seem that this spiritual war is becoming hotter as we move forward. The insidious bastards attack all sanctity of life and put their mind controlled minions up front to puncture our hearts to make us comply with their death and destruction. I know their will be more of this and it really does hurt to see how nothing is sacred in these completely negative entities. It really comes down to Money, their god and the power they strive for. I caught this just yesterday and It really seems to fit more into truth than the false bullshit narrative that is being pushed forth. This is a link to a rather interesting piece of research.

https://constitution.com/school-shootin ... lieve-set/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

That was a great article you shared Steven, thanks. I only wish more people would look a little more deeply into this whole topic, but sadly I don't see much of that happening. This one line sums it up quite well I thought:

"This is all about corrupt politicians and money."

I have one guy I know on my Facebook who keeps posting about how the second amendment to our constitution was only intended to keep a well armed militia for use by the States. Having taken a class on the constitution as it was originally designed and implemented I know he hasn't looked very deep into this, but don't have the energy to try and convince anyone who already has their mind made up regardless of any pesky factoids that might get in the way. And arming teachers is also ludicrous. At this point it looks like a mob mentality has pretty much taken over many people because of the emotional impact of events like this. No one wants to admit this has all been a long time in the making and our lack of understanding is not going to get us off the hook. Signs, signs, every where a sign, yet so many do not see.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I know how you feel, I have tried to talk with neighbors and others that I know and it is like standing in front of a brick wall so many times. You know the glazed over eyes and the turn around and walk away.

You get the feeling that you are standing out side of a giant fish bowl watching the guppies swim round and round with the attention span of a millisecond. Minds that are consumed with making money, with going from one moment to another and never really stopping to understand anything. Critical thinking was outlawed years and years ago it seems. Remember, Question everything? The Facebook crowd of young, technological slaves and even older groups, are led like lemmings to the cliff edge. No one seems to know what the real constitution is and especially the Bill of rights. It is all the dead bodies thrown in trenches in the countries that banned guns or I should say the individuals right to defend themselves against the monsters that came and murdered them after they were coerced or lulled into giving up those rights. Who keeps the defense mechanism when it is taken from the people? This little Puppet of a HOGG is just that and if he knows it then he is even worse. The ones that are being used as the instigators almost always end up loosing in the end. So it is very sad. very sad indeed. Yes the Mob mentality is so dangerous, That is Democracy for you. People do not understand that we are suppose to be a Republic but then again that is the dumbing down of our children, it is the psycho butchering of the education system.

I like the signs, signs thing you wrote so here is that song, 1971 so what was happening to us then?
https://youtu.be/c9lh7lqZojc

Question Authority
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Powerful words Steven. Thank you.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

While I agree with Randy that there is a whiff of a Working and MK in the air, I think he (and others) would do well to throttle back a bit on accusations that this group of kids are along the lines of crisis actors, CNN interns, or the like. What faster way to thoroughly discredit those who dare to question these types of things, who "see" more than most people do, than to quite possibly, and so easily, be proven dead wrong on such a simple unresearched thing.

You don't have to have crisis actors or interns to pull something like this off. Why can't you have a kid or two (Hogg would of course be the shining example) just sitting there being regular kids, unwittingly biding their time until activation by whatever means? Sleeper cells so to speak. The whole little elite group need not be this, the rest could easily be singled out and recruited as either being easily suggestible, or already leaning hard Left (in this case) due to their parents' strong political views.

So there's the woo side of this creature as I see it, now to touch on the bread and butter of how this kind of bullshit works on the more surface and mundane levels. From the very get go it has not sounded at all right to me that these so recently traumatized kids, can have the where with all to start planning bus trips to the Florida capital, while simultaneously plan mass nationwide marches and walkouts. No, I'm sorry, that's not how trauma, or real life, works.

Obviously the major network news outlets have *zero* interest in actually doing any investigative journalism here, they just seem happy as can be to collectively parrot how utterly impressive it is to watch these kids planning and organizing this big nationwide school walkout March 14th. Um, really??? It didn't take me but 5 minutes of searching to find who is really planning this:

"Women’s March Youth EMPOWER is calling for students, teachers, school administrators, parents and allies to take part in a #NationalSchoolWalkout for 17 minutes at 10am across every time zone on March 14, 2018 to protest Congress’ inaction to do more than tweet thoughts and prayers in response to the gun violence plaguing our schools and neighborhoods. We need action. Students and allies are organizing the national school walkout to demand Congress pass legislation to keep us safe from gun violence at our schools, on our streets and in our homes and places of worship".
https://www.actionnetwork.org/event_cam ... ol-walkout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here yet again: Who has the money? Who's doing the planning? Who's doing the nationwide organizing? Who has reliable media allies? Take a quick spin down Partnership Lane and you tell me.
https://www.womensmarch.com/partners/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nothing to see here folks. No Soros money, no back room long term agendas, no "never let a good crisis go to waste". Nope, zip zero zilch of any of that. All we have here is the spectacle of a small elite group of traumatized and pissed off kids, and they somehow have taken things nationwide like barnstormers all by their lonesomes.

Right?

Ahum, right...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks Fred,

I know Randy and Emily recorded raw and since both of them were heavily in the MKUltra programs they are naturally going to see things most miss. I felt their emotions bleeding through as this is very personal for them. Much like the time on PA with others who would point out trigger words and images I learned a lot previously unnoticed.

I love that you said; "It didn't take me but 5 minutes of searching..." to find out who is behind these marches. So many people have said to me "how do you find your information?" or "I don't have all day to search." For those of us practiced at using the internet it rarely takes more than five minutes. In my way I keep coaching others to investigate before reacting or pushing the share button on Facebook. Facebook has scrubbed almost all reference to Parkland now, all of this has a surreal hum.

Question Authority ... question everything.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

I'm unaware of their past in respect to their MK past, can you explain or show me where to catch up on that? It also caught my eye what you said about being on Captain Kangaroo as a child, you're thinking this was part of that as well? Like Mickey Mouse Club for instance

It also caught my eye a ways back before I joined here, your story about living next door to Jim Morrison's father, what are the odds of that? A lot to look at with snake eyes concerning both those guys. You suppose there's any connection?

This subject is in the top few that acutely interest me, as the depth and ramifications of these programs are seemingly endless. The more I look at it, the more it makes me feel a bit nutso because I seem to see it just about everywhere I look, in one fashion or another. Any further light you can shed on this would be much appreciated.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote:I'm unaware of their past in respect to their MK past, can you explain or show me where to catch up on that? It also caught my eye what you said about being on Captain Kangaroo as a child, you're thinking this was part of that as well? Like Mickey Mouse Club for instance

It also caught my eye a ways back before I joined here, your story about living next door to Jim Morrison's father, what are the odds of that? A lot to look at with snake eyes concerning both those guys. You suppose there's any connection?

This subject is in the top few that acutely interest me, as the depth and ramifications of these programs are seemingly endless. The more I look at it, the more it makes me feel a bit nutso because I seem to see it just about everywhere I look, in one fashion or another. Any further light you can shed on this would be much appreciated.
Since I have listened to and spoken with Randy for several years I know of both his and Emily's induction into the MKUltra programs. I don't know of any videos where they speak directly to their experiences though they allude to it frequently. Randy once told me he made a choice to only share his story with a handful of people and since I didn't feel any need to know I never asked him to share with me. What I am very aware of are patterns, it seems the construct can only operate within a grid-like or patterned fashion.

And that is what has telegraphed to me my own weird childhood and the rather large gaps in my memory, a sign that there was some direct mind control involved. Yup, trauma based mind control is indeed everywhere, we are a traumatized people. The whole Capt. Kangaroo incident only recently returned and what I recall feeling was being a total introvert, my childhood shyness shaded most of my experiences with lots of shame. The somewhat rotund man choose me from the audience and sat me on his lap, I don't think I performed very well and was left feeling like I failed a test.

I just looked up an image of him and it's kinda creepy and a one minute search brought up this article.

LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Captain Kangaroo, So what else might we as children been subjected to as we grew up in the atomic age, the cold war? I remember all kinds of kiddie shows being around in the 50's and it just so happens that MK Ultra was being used way back then. Now this censoring of truth by Youtube, google, facebook and the twitterers, is all planned to keep the alternative news sources shut out so the MSM or shall we say the CNN deep state can be the only one controlling the narrative about an inanimate object while they completely ignore the real perpetrators of this tragedy. We all know that the ones that are suppose to protect the children are most likely the ones that are shooting them.

Fred, I found this just this morning but I am sure it has been around. It does focus on the MK Ultra business. I actually have a PDF document that is 177 pages long all about hearings and such and how MK Ultra was designed and how it works but I don't know how to load that into a post here. so here is some MK Stuff. Its called "The Monarch Project and is in two parts as Mp3, Two hours if you find time to listen.

The Monarch Project
Posted on February 28, 2018 by GrayRider

MK ULTRA: The Monarch Project

The American Awakening with Michael Herzog 2.27.18 Hour 1

MK Ultra…still alive and well and being practiced more than ever.

Hour 1: https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/content ... 125952.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hour 2: https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/content ... 135952.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General discussions”