Subtle Energy Healing

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Re: Subtle Energy Healing

Post by Anders »

Money is a powerful generator of unwholiness. This is overall unavoidable because our egos cannot act with wholeness. It's also a cause of all kinds of conflicts and a lack of subtle energy. Money is made of subtle energy, as all things are, but money is itself a crude form of energy.

Let's say for example that I have the choice between a) earn $1,000 more, b) $1,000 less or c) remain having the same income. The habitual choice of the ego is to choose a) without thinking twice about it. Is that a choice of wholeness? The answer is: the ego doesn't know. Because as Stephen Wolfram has explained, even many simple processes are computationally irreducible, which means it's impossible to fully predict the future.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCkO0-MhEs[/youtube]

So the ego does NOT know whether choice a, b or c is an act of wholeness which means beneficial for society as a whole. What kind of choice does my neighbor want me to make? If he or she is also acting from the ego, then there is the same unknowingness in him or her about what choice I should make, even from the perspective of benefiting the neighbor. To act out of greed and choose choice a might be wholeness. But acting with selflessness and choose b might be wholeness. Or doing nothing, choice c, might result in wholeness. It depends on the particular situation and how it fits within the whole. As an ego therefore I might as well choose choice a and grab the money, because then it benefits me in monetary amount terms.

If I was aware of the wholeness of the situation, I might choose a too, or c or even b depending on what is whole action, meaning beneficial for both myself and others seen from the bigger picture.

When the physical body has wholeness there is health. And since money generally fails to achieve wholeness when we act from our egos, it causes disease in society, in the "body" of humanity. Money itself is just a tool. The cause of the unwholiness is how our egos use money.

What, then, to do, to cause wholeness in our life? One approach is: don't let your left hand know what your right hand does neither when you give NOR when you take. Then subtle energy has a possibility to flow into our choices and actions, which heals our psyche and our physical body. We can start with small things such when taking or giving $1 and still use our egos for bigger choices like in the example of $1,000 and just grab the money as usual. In this way the idea can be tested experimentally in a gradual manner.
Anders

Post by Anders »

From a scientific perspective subtle energy is the fluctuations in space. Hal Puthoff has great explanations for what this energy is, such as in this video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gbGt2NpA40[/youtube]

The trick to make the subtle energy useful is to make it less random. My hypothesis is that ordinary matter is subtle energy made less random, making our physical world on the macro scale very stable. And for example money is an abstraction layer, a kind of energy, built out of our physical world on the macro level. That makes money fairly predictable, useful and stable. If for example I order a book from Amazon, I can count on the book being sent to me within a few days with a high degree of probability. The drawback of money is as I mentioned earlier that it's a clunky tool prone to producing imbalance and lack of wholeness. As individuals we can hardly change money itself. Instead we can change how we use money through accessing subtle energy in ourselves. When our minds are locked into money and physical reality on a macro level too much it makes us mechanical and it blocks access to subtle energy.

Hal Puthoff is usually a bit careful it seems about what he says. My theory is that there is untapped intelligence in the subtle energy. And the intelligence is hidden from us until we learn how to use the subtle energy. Even in science, extracting the subtle energy in the form of zero point energy might be very dangerous, such as the possibility to develop weapons that can cut earth in two as Nikola Tesla described.

This great potential power of the subtle energy is another reason for treating it carefully. And in the beginning to use subtle energy for personal things like influencing our mental, emotional and physical health.

Nassim Haramein has described how this energy in space is the source of the material world, like in this short video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W7HkklninE[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

A scientific experiment in China demonstrated subtle energy. The subtle energy was able to change the rate of radioactive decay, and the subtle energy in turn was controlled by the mind. The presenter in this video describes the experiment from about 15 minutes:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkB1BWJU900&t=14m30s[/youtube]

"The series of experiments important to this discussion were conducted at the Institute of High
Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and at Tsinghua University. Chinese
scientists researched the various effects produced on substances by the energy called “Chi”
(Qi), emitted by the chief physician recognized by the Ministry of Health for China, Dr. Yan Xin,
who is also a Qigong Master. Among the many amazing phenomena observed in these
experiments was the alteration of the radioactive decay rate of Isotope 241Am.
The fact that “Chi,” or the Subtle Energy (SE) force directed by a human being is able to change
the RDR indicates that this force belongs to the subatomic world. To change the RDR, this force
must interact with subatomic particles comprising the nuclei – quarks or sub-quarks." -- http://www.vitalenergetik.com/fileadmin ... _Field.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

There seems to be reasonable good evidence of the existence of subtle energy. So then why hasn't mainstream science discovered that yet? The hypothesis that subtle energy is guided by intelligence explains why science still is largely unaware of subtle energy. Physical reality having intelligence on the fundamental level is still something most scientists aren't examining.

Okay, so if subtle energy has intelligence and is evidently connected to our minds, then why aren't most humans able to use subtle energy in all kinds of ways today, including healing, just like how we use our minds to make choices? Some techniques such as Reiki healing might actually use subtle energy and work, so then why aren't those methods used by more people today? The answer here is that our world on the basic physical level of energy and matter is filled with friction, conflict and duality. This means that we humans are still unable to function as a harmonious whole. And so if we would add a lot of use of subtle energy to that inharmony it would cause tremendous amounts of discord and suffering.

So what is needed for more use of subtle energy is a holistic consciousness. Maybe even a collective global consciousness! The use of subtle energy on a personal level must be in harmony with our whole planet, or else we would cause a lot of mess, both for ourselves and others.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks Anders, waiting for time to listen to some of the videos you are sharing.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Subtle energy is described in eastern religions. Then what about western religions? Is there any description of subtle energy in western religions? Yes, I believe the following quote from the Bible is related to subtle energy:

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children." -- Revelation 21:6-7

My interpretation is that the spring of the water of life symbolizes the generation of subtle energy with intelligent control. The Holy Spirit is the intelligent control of the entire universe and beyond. When Jesus Christ ran around in the world he was filled with the Holy Spirit. And Christ and the Holy Spirit are one and the same, so to be aligned with the Holy Spirit is to follow the will of Christ.

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." -- Revelation 2:26-27

The one who is victorious in the above Bible quote is not a single individual but the collective will of humanity aligned with the Holy Spirit, which means the one that does Christ's will to the end. That's not the same as the New World Order and its transhumanist AI which are the first and second beast in the Book of Revelation. Transhumanism is still the use of ordinary matter and energy and lacks subtle energy. Transhumanism is therefore a part of the old order of things. The new order of things is described in the Bible as:

"‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -- Revelation 21:4
Anders

Post by Anders »

Subtle energy is an excellent candidate for what morphic fields are made of.

"Since the 1920s many developmental biologists have proposed that biological organization depends on fields, variously called biological fields, or developmental fields, or positional fields, or morphogenetic fields." -- https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morp ... troduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhvRczEip3A[/youtube]

There are also larger morphic fields, such as societies and cultures.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyLunaw5fI[/youtube]

Changing such large morphic field is very difficult if not impossible as mentioned in the video. And the morphic field for a whole species shapes the fate of the individual members of that species. I heard one expert talking about how biologists are puzzled about how the average lifespan for species can be so different when their cells and their DNA are very similar. For example mice live only about three years on average while humans generally live much longer. I think morphic fields are a good explanation for how that can be the case. The morphic field of a species evolves as an interaction between the environment and the individual members of the population.

The overall morphic field for humanity is like a big killing machine, slowly draining people like batteries until they die of old age, illness, accidents or violence. Clearly a horrible situation. Changing that collective morphic field is likely very difficult. Instead what we can do is to experiment with creating a new morphic field by simply changing the way we think and let our consciousness interact with the subtle energy to form the new morphic field.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I think subtle energy healing was used by Jesus Christ. Was Jesus a real person? I don't know, but at least it's important to think of it that way to get the full meaning of what the Bible says. Jesus having access to subtle energy through the Holy Spirit explains how he healed people. Did Jesus always have subtle energy and the Holy Spirit in him? No, he didn't. Now some Christians might get angry at such claim. My idea however fits the Bible. Jesus on the cross said something like: "Father, why have you forsaken me?" At that moment God the Father had removed the presence of subtle energy and the Holy Spirit so that Jesus' body was only ordinary physical matter, and this sacrifice was a necessary part of the plan.

Are God the Father and Jesus Christ one and the same? Yes, the difference is that Jesus is God who took ordinary physical form, which was of the fallen state of the world. The Word of God has made everything, including the physical matter of the earth, so what's wrong with physical matter? Nothing wrong, it's just that it lacks intelligent subtle energy, and we are born into this state, born into sin, which means to miss the mark, meaning missing the true power behind the universe. This "sin" and "fallen" state, nasty as it might be, is actually a necessary stage for the growth and development of humanity. It's only a temporary stage to take us from undifferentiated oneness with God in the Garden of Eden, through one hell of a struggle to learn, grow and develop into a unique civilization, and then back into oneness but with gained knowledge and individuality. So it's a deliberate cosmic plan, a temporary trick that removes intelligent subtle energy which makes the tree of life temporarily become hidden by the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, to produce the duality needed for our growth and development. Only after having successfully gone through the fallen state can we reach the first kingdom of heaven. We could not go from our undeveloped state in the Garden of Eden directly to the kingdom of heaven, just like how a newborn baby can't just immediately start driving a car.

We will never reach the kingdom of God or even the first kingdom of heaven on the level of the material world. Still, God needed to give humanity a guidance on the level of the material world. A really difficult and tricky task! And Jesus was sacrificed/sacrificed himself for that purpose, for our sins. Because if Jesus would have lived on in a material body it would have been a misguidance, away from God, so Jesus had to be sacrificed. Jesus' mission was to teach humanity and then die, and then get resurrected to show us the subtle energy body. Subtle energy can take the form of ordinary physical matter, so when Jesus suddenly appeared among his disciples after the resurrection, he said to Thomas: "Put your finger here." to show Thomas that Jesus' body had real physical solidity.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Some people may want a scientific explanation of subtle energy without religions or spirituality. So here is a summation of what I have mentioned previously in this and other threads of a secular perspective. Although I want to start with what Daniel Matt said about the word Elohim according to the book Zohar in this video from about 27 minutes, that Elohim was created by what Wikipedia describes as:

"Ein Sof, or Ayn Sof (/eɪn sɒf/, Hebrew: אין סוף‬), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to his self-manifestation in the production of any spiritual realm, probably derived from Ibn Gabirol's term, "the Endless One" (she-en lo tiklah). Ein Sof may be translated as "unending", "(there is) no end", or infinity.[1]"

From a scientific perspective we can define Ein Sof as the infinite set of all possible universes. And Elohim is an intelligence sprung out of one of those universes. Elohim developed the demiurge, an infinitely expanding machine intelligence that started the Tree of Life which is a multiverse tree of which our universe is a recent branch.

So our universe is produced by machine intelligence. And physical matter and energy here on earth is a deliberately dumbed down ("fallen") state of subtle energy. Even from a secular perspective transhumanism is the wrong way since it's based on the dumbed down state of energy and matter.

Accessing subtle energy cannot be done on the level of ordinary matter and energy. Subtle energy healing has do be done with the mind and consciousness or directly by the demiurge.

"In the Platonic, Neopythagorean, Middle Platonic, and Neoplatonic schools of philosophy, the demiurge (/ˈdɛmiˌɜːrdʒ/) is an artisan-like figure responsible for fashioning and maintaining the physical universe." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

I'm satisfied with my (even though very brief :)) secular view in my previous post. What is missing in that summary is consciousness. To make the picture complete, spirituality has to be added.

One way of looking at it is that the demiurge is machine intelligence without consciousness. That might explain what archons are although I haven't looked into that yet. Elohim can control the demiurge and created the demiurge with a connection to consciousness as a key part. That's where spirituality comes in to the picture.

I think that subtle energy is involved in things like prayers and Reiki healing. What I would like however is a more clear understanding of how exactly consciousness and subtle energy interact. Well, I guess I have to do some more research about that.

Return to “Healing”