IN AND OUT VISUALS

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

IN AND OUT VISUALS

Post by LostNFound »

I gave this a try and can't seem to post the pictures so will try something different.]
Spiritwind

Re: IN AND OUT VISUALS

Post by Spiritwind »

Do you mind if I post them for you?
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I do not mind dear lady. If you would be so kind, I thank you so much. So I am in and out after all.

I have read so many writings by others on this forum and envisioned the heart and the soul and spirit of them by their writings. I can almost see the physical being of the writer sometimes but mostly I see the deeper inner being by reading what is said. It is a wonder to feel what comes from within. Yes, there is misunderstanding, but that is to be expected and is so with all. It is always with further contemplation that gives deeper understanding of another and in so doing opens ones own inner self up to more understanding.

I can sit on a rock and meditate; I can sit in a cave and contemplate. I can watch and see yet without conversation in writing or speaking with others around me, I can be lost in only my self construct. I would say that to do the above is part of who we are and it is very important but it is also very lonely to only see ones self and never gather the life outside. So inside is important and one must look inside, but without looking and searching outside there can be no wholeness.

With the wonderful help of Spiritwind I would like to at least provide a visual of the physical container my being resides in. I hope this does work. At least with the visual or physical appearance of one, others may be able to laugh and smile and have a deeper imagination or picture of who is doing the writing. Christine shows us her beauty of soul and spirit and her wonder of shinning light as well as Spiritwind and her self along with her family of goats that look so happy. Others give us a taste of their physical beings in outward pictures so this thread is but another meeting place for all to provide a bit more of ones self in this garden of joy located in the Ethernet.

Spiritwind’s thread called Farm Life gives so much of her self in a land of freedom and yet is real with inner and outer feelings, hardships and joys. I placed a post not to long ago on that thread that mentioned a rock that my wife and I have named “Hippo Butt rock” and wanted to show it but could not figure how to do that in this garden. So again, with her help I may be able to give a visual of that rock and you can see for yourselves why we gave that name.

So anyway, here is a pic of me the old hippy/cowboy and that hippo butt rock, so hopefully whenever you see or read a post that I write you can visualize. I do this with Christine, Laurie and others that have posted visuals. Yes Fred I did catch at least one pic of you or so I think and your dogs. Okay I don’t visualize you as one of those dogs when you write but I do see you spirit of love through them. Dear lady Maggie, I can also see your spirit and endearment through your thread Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding.

Spiritwind, you are such a dear.

Steven
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Ok Dokey, here ya go my friend.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I just want to say how much I appreciate you sharing more of who you are Steven/LostNFound. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes this is so. Also, just wanted to say I wish I had a few big rocks like that one on your property. There are some down the road, but we’d need some heavy equipment to move them. The goats would absolutely love them.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Hi there Steven, nice to see you ya old hippie cowboy! Hats off to old hippo butt rock as well. We have a rock outcropping up the back of our property I call the patient ones, and they send their regards. :)
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “Express yourself”