This is wonderful, welcome to Leslie and Herbnut

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

This is wonderful, welcome to Leslie and Herbnut

Post by Christine »

Earth Empaths must be one of the quietest thoughtful places on the internet. We've stayed small and those who hang around always show the utmost kindness and care in their posts. As founder with the catmin I have often wondered if the ee forum was of value. It is only recently that I came to a metaphoric realization that the strongest and oldest trees, like the mighty sacred oak start from seeds that are treated with care. Anything worth doing takes time, care and faith.

So my very warm welcome to both Leslie and Herbnut, so glad you are here. Many of us are cast-a ways from other forums and groups and I know that years of valuable experience have taught us that it is okay to express ourselves, to share our vulnerabilities and moments of joy and sorrow. Each of us has an unique way of expressing, even the silent ones ... I am saying this to invite to explore by writing and sharing what you find most compelling.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: This is wonderful, welcome to Leslie and Herbnut

Post by Spiritwind »

It’s been exceptionally quiet here lately, so hope you will both feel the impulse to post now and then. I, too, would like to extend a warm welcome to both of you. Herbnut I actually know a bit, as we met at the Herbal Guild that was forming in our area last year. We found we shared much in common.

We may be few, but there’s a lot of heart here.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Herbnut

Post by Herbnut »

Thanks for the invite and welcome. As my name suggests I love herbs and herbalism. I added my herbalism journal to my sig, its nothing much yet but I will be adding to it as I go. I am looking forward to learning and sharing new things.
http://myherbjournal.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Welcome to the garden in the forest, such a restful place it is. hope you both enjoy and look forward to reading your thoughts and hearts words.

Steven

Return to “Welcome”