Nothing - No Thing

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Nothing - No Thing

Post by Christine »

These days are spent reviewing or rewinding through time, caught as I am in a universal spin. Much of what I saw then is now seen with new eyes. This includes listening to some people who I too easily dismissed. One is Joseph P. Farrell and I am finding a depth of perception previously untapped. There are others of course, the voices speaking through eternity come back to me as I see this life i am. Never shy for words, this belongs in the land of holy fuck wow.

I've long said that once you see the pattern you see the truth, a simple way of saying what is eloquently elucidated in this video. Analogy is key. Or as Alejandro from my Tiger Tales thread used to say; "Life is an act of comparison." In simpler terms what I see is that there are layers and layers of meaning of every thing... The all that is contained within the nothing.

In the coming of days I will be posting other videos that have opened the inner door even wider and the one thing that stands out shining above all the rest is purity and simplicity, now isn't that juxtaposition of thought. :) "There is no religion higher than Truth and there is no Truth higher than Love." And all my words come back to me.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXibJ5An1ZA[/youtube]
Forum Borealis

Published on Aug 7, 2016
Today we take on one of the largest philosophical mysteries; what Dr. Farrell refers to as the Topological Metaphor. In a roller coaster of a talk, we touch many aspects and derivatives of this fundamental structure of existence - historically, esoterically, theologically, & politically. What is this fingerprint of Creation? Where do we find its traces? How is it best grasped through symbolism, numbers, music, & geometry? Was it part of a prehistoric understanding? How does modern science relate to it? How is this open abundance system opposed to the closed scarcity system? And we learn about the first Unified Field Theory in known history!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Re: Nothing - No Thing

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:
In the coming of days I will be posting other videos that have opened the inner door even wider and the one thing that stands out shining above all the rest is purity and simplicity, now isn't that juxtaposition of thought. :)
Alright, beautiful, "purity and simplicity" I'm digging it.

As many have likely noticed over time, when in doubt I still tend to err on the side of being overly straight forward, as opposed to winding up being vague. Maybe I'll finally strike that middle path some sunny day LOL.

Anyway, Christine, I don't have time to listen through 2 1/2 hour JPF reruns and the like. Something special along the line sure, but a series of them?

Can we possibly lay out and discuss these inner doors that are opening ever wider, without having to watch feature length videos?
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote: Can we possibly lay out and discuss these inner doors that are opening ever wider, without having to watch feature length videos?
To which she replies; All things are possible. To each his own and to thy self be true ... Which is a paradox of sorts for one must ask truthfully what self are they being true to.

This is a very deep and at the same time expansive matter, I found Dr. Farrell's video extremely enlightening though I can not discuss it in terms of my more expansive views. All I can really ever do is point in a direction for anyone else that wants to explore the terrain. What I do find exciting is that by absolving some of my prejudices I am opening new doors of perception. My medium at the moment is free flow consciousness writing where I am acutely aware of the act of revealing to my self my higher Self.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

There is brilliance in the above interview, it is so full that it deserves several rounds of listening.

Dedicated with gratitude for Dr. Joseph Farrell and Forum Borealis.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7obnfrlP0s[/youtube]

Return to “General discussions”