DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Christine
Site Admin

DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Post by Christine »

Months and months had slipped by and I had grown bored of the repetitive story lines, the overwrought fear reporting that goes on most YouTube channels until I started watching Daniel Liszt - The Dark Journalists X Series. This is his latest though I do recommend going through them from the beginning. What I appreciate so much is the way he is weaving threads, his obvious intelligence on subjects that range from the ancient history, occult knowledge to the whole field of ufology. He isn't telling anyone how or what to think, he presents evidence and lets intelligent people think for themselves.

I picked up in the chat that he going to do a series on the seven root races! Wouldn't I love to be on his research team. ;)

Side note: Even though we aren't in hot debate or even sharing our thoughts as often as before I have realized that EE has become a depository of good information and is itself a library. Thank you all so much for everything you contribute in every way.

Image and all of you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDqP2Xop1-M[/youtube]

Dark Journalist
Streamed live on Jul 27, 2018
DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART 20: ROCKEFELLER X INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE! SPECIAL LIVESTREAM FRIDAY JULY 27th 7PM ET!

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the Mystery Schools X Technology.

The Dark Journalist X SERIES: https://www.darkjournalist.com/xmaste.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

You can support this important work by subscribing to Dark Journalist here: https://www.darkjournalist.com/s-subs.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Rockefeller & The X-Technology
In this special episode Dark Journalist explores the deep connections between the inter-generational financial elite and hidden advanced X Technology. He investigates the strategic political moves of Nelson Rockefeller who rose in political prominence to become the unelected Vice President of the United States and the heir apparent to the Presidency before his untimely death of a heart attack in 1979.

Family Secrets & X-Invisible
His brother David Rockefeller was known as a worldwide power broker for engineering the Trilateral commission and Bilderberg Group and for managing the family wealth and multiple business and foundation monopolies. Nelson Rockefeller's death left many questions and may have been related to his knowledge of the X Invisible project.

Don't miss this fascinating Dark Journalist episode!

Important Links:

http://www.DarkJournalist.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.Facebook.com/DarkJournalist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.Twitter.com/DarkJournalist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Post by Spiritwind »

Obviously I love EE too! I can occasionally play a video, so this is great. Since we’re generally on the same page I will know where to go for something good to watch and listen to. We’re growing a pretty good collection of information I must say.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Post by Christine »

DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES XX(2): GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & MYSTERY SCHOOL RENEGADES!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YI6anFA9w0[/youtube]

DarkJournalist
Streamed live on Jul 28, 2018
DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES XX(2): GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & THE FOURTH WAY! SPECIAL LIVESTREAM SATURDAY JULY 28th 6PM ET!

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the Mystery Schools X Technology.

The Dark Journalist X SERIES: https://www.darkjournalist.com/xmaste.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

You can support this important work by subscribing to Dark Journalist here: https://www.darkjournalist.com/s-subs.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & MYSTERY SCHOOL RENEGADES!
Dark Journalist looks at the amazing Fourth Way movement built up from the Sarmoun Brotherhood Mystery School and given to the West by Greek Mystic G.I. Gurdjieff ad Russian Philosopher PD Ouspensky.

In his book Meetings with Remarkable Men, Gurdjieff claims that ancient Mystery Schools kept sacred knowledge hidden through centuries to help humanity re-discover its true purpose and identity. Gurdjieff also revealed amazing secrets like the Enneagram, a powerful nine point symbol and ancient key for human evolution.

His work was carried on by PD Ouspensky who wrote the fascinating classic 'In Search of the Miraculous about his time with the enigmatic esoteric teacher and his unusual system of human transformation.

Don't miss this powerful Dark Journalist livestream episode!
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES XX(2): GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & MYSTERY SCHOOL RENEGADES!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YI6anFA9w0[/youtube]

DarkJournalist
Streamed live on Jul 28, 2018
DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES XX(2): GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & THE FOURTH WAY! SPECIAL LIVESTREAM SATURDAY JULY 28th 6PM ET!

GURDJIEFF ENNEAGRAM & MYSTERY SCHOOL RENEGADES!
Dark Journalist looks at the amazing Fourth Way movement built up from the Sarmoun Brotherhood Mystery School and given to the West by Greek Mystic G.I. Gurdjieff ad Russian Philosopher PD Ouspensky.

In his book Meetings with Remarkable Men, Gurdjieff claims that ancient Mystery Schools kept sacred knowledge hidden through centuries to help humanity re-discover its true purpose and identity. Gurdjieff also revealed amazing secrets like the Enneagram, a powerful nine point symbol and ancient key for human evolution.

His work was carried on by PD Ouspensky who wrote the fascinating classic 'In Search of the Miraculous about his time with the enigmatic esoteric teacher and his unusual system of human transformation.

Don't miss this powerful Dark Journalist livestream episode!
I was involved with a Gurdjieff group in my 20's. IMO Gurdjieff was a trickster archetype. He was even a little dangerous for some. I think much of what he taught was helpful to me in retrospect. The Foundation in NY that I was affiliated with was very elitist IMO.

It seems to me that to codify the teachings makes them static. I think like the enneagram itself, movement through time is necessary to understand how the teachings may work in a life. I think I strongly disagree with some conclusions people have made of the writings.

I enjoyed the talk by Dark Journalist. He says he is a JOURNALIST. That means fact check to ensure we can trust him. Once one cites a wrong fact, we may not trust we can believe the REST? He has spun HOURS of tales and I don't have time to go and make sure he was telling the truth.....

DJ reported something that was just not true that I know about.
He even had an opinion of why and it shaped the narrative of Bennet in a way. It was not big but leads to doubt in his reporting.
Why is this important? It means he is insertying HIS spin.
Youtube enshrines it.
WHAT TO DO? I think I may just STOP listening to him at all.

Bennet did Not give Idries Shah Sherborne House. Bennet's last project was to have a series of 5 "schools" and when he died in 1974 these schools were being held at Sherborne house. Bennet was a profound genius and responsible for Gurdjieff's books being edited and the completion of a great film "Meetings with Remarkable Men". He was much more than a student of Gurdjieff to me.
Off Topic
In 1961 and 1962, Bennet made two visits to Kathmandu to meet the Shivapuri Baba, a remarkable traveller and spritual authority, who was 135 years of age at the time of Bennett's first visit. Then in 1965, after a series of meetings with Idries Shah, he decided to close the Coombe Springs project. At an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Institute, a decision was reached to donate the entire property unconditionally to Idries Shah, and Bennett and his family moved to a private house in Kingston-upon-Thames. A number of close pupils and friends set up homes in the neighborhood, and the Bennett's home became a small meeting centre.
In 1970 he received an inner indication that he was to start a school. He quit the work he had been doing with a group of researchers developing educational systematics, and devoted himself to the new project.
By October 1971, the school opened with 90 students at Sherborne House, in a large mansion in the Cotswolds, England. By the time of his death in December 1974, Bennett had completed three Basic Courses, putting emphasis on leadership of groups, and ways to practice and share the Work. The fourth course was under way and the fifth was in preparation. Just a few weeks before his death, Bennett saw the initiation of a project that would eventually become the Claymont Society for Continuous Education in West Virginia, USA.
Also in the last year of his life, Bennett negotiated an agreement whereby it was possible for the Gurdjieff Foundations to buy out the rights of the Gurdjieff family, enabling them to complete the film "Meetings with Remarkable Men", and to publish the Third Series of Gurdjieff's writings.
Bennett placed great emphasis on passing on the teachings of the work to other people, on service to other people, on sacrifice of one's own needs and wishes to the needs of others, and on constant struggle with one's own limitations. He published a number of major books, including his four volume "The Dramatic Universe" and his autobiography, "Witness" and a number of other books, which mainly consisted of transcriptions of lectures.
Ben Bennett ~ 2014
In 1973 I first read of Gurdjieff ( books: Meetings With Remarkable Men, In Search of the Miraculous) and think it was a time of influx of an energy of the value of assiduous search. Keep searching is my best skill. I feel no shame at "not finding" a finality.

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” Rumi

I like this documentary
[youtube]https://youtu.be/KPnbz58j9dQ[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Maggie, it is so very good to hear your voice again and a bit of a surprise, like opening a gift. Speaking souly for myself I like it when there are differences in perspective and a lively co-versation can ensue. In regards to DJ I had many doubts about him at first, this goes back several years, especially last year when the outing of the "blue chicken" psy-op was becoming more boisterous and public.

I consider Randy Maugans a friend and there is no one out there that rips and tears more rabidly and truthfully into anything or anyone who is not operating from integrity. Interestingly he took off on Daniel Liszt because there was very little about him in his bio. I know Randy well enough to know that when he is on a trail he doesn't stop until he has ferreted all the deceptions out. Interestingly he went quiet on Daniel, I have never asked him personally why but it was telegraphed to me that he had spoken with DJ or through another friend. I am not trying to be mysterious here and what I could have perhaps said in a more direct line is that I have lets say "vetted" Daniel from inside out. And the DJ has taken off his shades.

This does not mean I follow him or accept every word he says as truth, what is happening to me is that I am getting resounding points of resonance from my own story book. And I feel he is doing an excellent work of presenting information without an "agenda". We all put our unique spin on innerformational information. DJ is showing images, photos, symbols, steganography of the X. He is obviously a student of the esoteric schools, self taught or from within one of them we don't know. He seems to have an unique gift of saying more between his words that almost anyone else I have listened to, especially on the internet.

Like you I have been exposed throughout my life to Gurdjieff, the Enegram, Ouspensky and Krishnamurti. Guessing around twenty years ago as my inner sight was opening I was drawn to the Rosicrucian philosophy and spent hours and hours ploughing through texts and books attempting to undercover a truth I knew was contained there. While some fruits were gathered during those times in the end I walked away from the Enegram (and all other groups) study group I was involved with because it was so superficial and I got tired of being "labeled" a 3, I put my books down and began the Experiences of my life that have inner formed me ever since.

Most certainly Gurdjieff was a trickster and like you said that is probably the archetype we can potentially learn the most from, those hard lessons bear the sweetest fruit. My encounters with Alejandro from Tiger Tales were prolonged and direct contact with a master trickster and I am still harvesting garnered wisdom from the time spent with him as I recall the truths he shared in his sorcerer's way. I have met a lot of pretenders since and from each of them I learn too. In the final count down I am ever so grateful to them all.

I am including this image of a torus turning inside out and round and round as a way of conveying how I am currently formed with regard to everything. I turn it around and around and inside out again and again. Neither accepting nor rejecting I simply see. By being my own spin I come closer to source point, the god particle, the Anu or whatever name one chooses to use. The more constant I am at maintaining this central point, and this isn't easy by any means, located in my inner sun the more I see and coalesce the polarities. This is a state of Being that is in coherence or lit from within. (Dan Winter's and others work in the field.)
Following the voice of Spirit within and trusting that the Universe continuously opens new doors... astounding times we are living in.

P.S. As I haven't spent time with Bennett's work I will get to it soon. Getting through Rudolph Steiner's work with discernment is taking up my free time at the moment. The heats been turned up in so many ways.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:Maggie, it is so very good to hear your voice again and a bit of a surprise, like opening a gift. Speaking souly for myself I like it when there are differences in perspective and a lively co-versation can ensue. In regards to DJ I had many doubts about him at first........... what is happening to me is that I am getting resounding points of resonance from my own story book. And I feel he is doing an excellent work of presenting information without an "agenda". We all put our unique spin on innerformational information. DJ is showing images, photos, symbols, steganography of the X. He is obviously a student of the esoteric schools, self taught or from within one of them we don't know. He seems to have an unique gift of saying more between his words that almost anyone else I have listened to, especially on the internet.
Hi Christine. Thanks for the welcome back. I was glad you posted about DJ because I had just listened. I only did because of my connection.

Agenda is a broad term
Off Topic
1. list of items to be discussed at a formal meeting.
"the question of nuclear weapons had been removed from the agenda"
synonyms: list of items, schedule, program, timetable, itinerary, lineup, list, plan, to-do list; trademarkdaytimer
"the next topic on the agenda"
2. a plan of things to be done or problems to be addressed.
"he vowed to put jobs at the top of his agenda"
synonyms: list of items, schedule, program, timetable, itinerary, lineup, list, plan, to-do list; trademarkdaytimer
"the next topic on the agenda"
3. the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group.
"Miller has his own agenda and it has nothing to do with football"
synonyms: plan, scheme, motive; exit strategy
"their hidden agenda" (google)
He IMO has developed a hypothesis based on X symbols and is presenting a series. Is that not an agenda? I assume you mean he is not using false or true intending to deliberately persuade the mind for selfish reasons? Yet, how do you know unless you too have studied all the same material. By the time you have studied and retort, a meme generator has left the imprint on the collective and moved on.......

I have also been reading Steiner off and on for many years. For the last several years, I have been thinking about the Lucifer/ Ahriman polarity as forces we should recognize and Christ as a neutralizing force (like the traversing of the good red road on the sharpened blade) kind of related to the "holy affirming/denying/reconciling" forces of Gurdjieff. I think trinities are very attractive and help me resolve the seeming split of duality and polar extremes.

I liked your gif because one of the aspects that I recognize is how we ARE all and everything in movement. The continuous synthesis of previous thesis/antithesis seems to be what does work to move forward. But the static 'look' may be impossible to understand. I note that most "teachers" I appreciate went through various phases (often even abandoning previous stances) and I begin to wonder if we should be taking in their "books" straight AT ALL.

I am not a scholar and I am not in a "group". The reason I study is because I am captivated by the idea that there is an ancient thread of truth that still is available. So far, I have decided that maybe the fact is.... being a human who knows herself is maybe the hardest and only value.

IF there were true mystery schools like the Sarmoung Brotherhood still influencing today, IMO it is STILL more important for personal in powering to be informed of self, in love with life and acting out that energy. I have met plenty of people who think they know something and act like troglodytes in deed. I am skeptical now in the best way because I like thinking but won't so easily believe as I may have once.

DJ is editorial as he is making conclusions. He is the latest bright star in the conspiritual commune. I don't know what others will think if they find a false fact or discrepancy in his editorials reported? I think it sours me to the speaker because as i said, I cannot fact check every bit and will not accept him as a mental influence.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:Hi Christine. Thanks for the welcome back. I was glad you posted about DJ because I had just listened. I only did because of my connection.

Agenda is a broad term
Perhaps agenda isn't the correct word though if we are honest with our selves we all have agendas, I used the word in reference to those who are agents for someone else or an agency's agenda. I looked up the etymology of agenda (even the online etymology sites are often not exact) because certain words have taken on meanings not originally intended.

agenda (n.)
1650s, originally theological, "matters of practice," as opposed to credenda "things to be believed, matters of faith," from Latin agenda, literally "things to be done," neuter plural of agendus, gerundive of agere "to do" (from PIE root *ag- "to drive, draw out or forth, move"). Sense of "items of business to be done at a meeting" is first attested 1882. "If a singular is required (=one item of the agenda) it is now agendum, the former singular agend being obsolete" [Fowler].

As I endeavor to be honest about my motivations, which might be a better word I would say I have dual agendas to why I write, speak and what I choose to share. First when I find something that pings my own resonance or frequency and it takes down a path I haven't yet looked I write to see what comes through me. When something moves me deeply I like to share to inspire others. This rides on the wave we call Truth and the multiple streams and the opposing dynamics of duality or polarity.
maggie wrote:He IMO has developed a hypothesis based on X symbols and is presenting a series. Is that not an agenda? I assume you mean he is not using false or true intending to deliberately persuade the mind for selfish reasons? Yet, how do you know unless you too have studied all the same material. By the time you have studied and retort, a meme generator has left the imprint on the collective and moved on.......
I don't know DJ's motivation and can only go on my inner knowing and trust. Is he sharing for selfish (another word that needs to be disclosed as to what it means) reasons? We are all impressing our thoughts, feelings and deeds on the collective and I feel that is the vital comprehension an individual needs to get to the core of. When asked by one of his listeners what three books he would take if he had to live on a desert island his first choice was "How to Know Higher Worlds" by Rudolf Steiner. For those who have read or listened to this opus of a work it telegraphs from where DJ is coming and his possible agenda. Do I know? Obviously not for no man/woman shall know another other than him/herself. Another note of observation is that Daniel consistently shows the books he is referring to and asks the listener to get the book and read it if they want a deeper comprehension.

One of the things that I came to dislike on other forums was that a discussion would revolve around the messengers personality rather than the merits of the message. Anyone who garners a large following is subject to the projections of those who follow and therefore are either responsible to the highest call or succumb to becoming celebrities caught in a trap of their own making.
maggie wrote:I have also been reading Steiner off and on for many years. For the last several years, I have been thinking about the Lucifer/ Ahriman polarity as forces we should recognize and Christ as a neutralizing force (like the traversing of the good red road on the sharpened blade) kind of related to the "holy affirming/denying/reconciling" forces of Gurdjieff. I think trinities are very attractive and help me resolve the seeming split of duality and polar extremes.
Exactly. This video: ALICE X IN CERN MYSTERY SCHOOL WONDERLAND! DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XV was the one that I first tuned into in his X series and it rather ripped off some layers in me. Since then myself and a few friends have dug deep within and without using the Three Hares symbol. To DJ's credit he didn't tell anyone what to think but opened a door. Just got this PDF in my inbox so will share it here, I haven't read it yet though I feel the deep resonance. james-crowden.co.uk/articles/chasinghares.pdf
maggie wrote:I liked your gif because one of the aspects that I recognize is how we ARE all and everything in movement. The continuous synthesis of previous thesis/antithesis seems to be what does work to move forward. But the static 'look' may be impossible to understand. I note that most "teachers" I appreciate went through various phases (often even abandoning previous stances) and I begin to wonder if we should be taking in their "books" straight AT ALL.
I conversed with a good friend yesterday and we both agreed that there is one thing we have come to in our search and re-search. There is only continuity, there is no place we will arrive and know it all.
maggie wrote:I am not a scholar and I am not in a "group". The reason I study is because I am captivated by the idea that there is an ancient thread of truth that still is available. So far, I have decided that maybe the fact is.... being a human who knows herself is maybe the hardest and only value.

IF there were true mystery schools like the Sarmoung Brotherhood still influencing today, IMO it is STILL more important for personal in powering to be informed of self, in love with life and acting out that energy. I have met plenty of people who think they know something and act like troglodytes in deed. I am skeptical now in the best way because I like thinking but won't so easily believe as I may have once.

DJ is editorial as he is making conclusions. He is the latest bright star in the conspiritual commune. I don't know what others will think if they find a false fact or discrepancy in his editorials reported? I think it sours me to the speaker because as i said, I cannot fact check every bit and will not accept him as a mental influence.
I think "fact checking" is a psy-op meme implanted in the mind so we doubt ourselves. And when one is excavating rabbit holes "facts" are hard to find. I will use Dr. Joseph Farrell's exhaustive work as an example. He bases his conclusions on "historically documented facts" and others use other "historically documented facts" to reach polar opposite conclusions. I have noticed this for years so it is of utmost importance to use your unique inner guidance to discern. As you indicated and point in a current direction the awake [sic] collective is looking it is obvious that history is corrupt as much was written for purposes of propaganda or erasing great swaths of our TRUE inheritance. Love to you Maggie, thanks for questioning everything, another vital tool.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:Months and months had slipped by and I had grown bored of the repetitive story lines, the overwrought fear reporting that goes on most YouTube channels until I started watching Daniel Liszt - The Dark Journalists X Series. This is his latest though I do recommend going through them from the beginning. What I appreciate so much is the way he is weaving threads, his obvious intelligence on subjects that range from the ancient history, occult knowledge to the whole field of ufology. He isn't telling anyone how or what to think, he presents evidence and lets intelligent people think for themselves.
Well Christine I hate to beat a dead horse, but from my perspective Dark Journalist is right along the same lines as what we touched on briefly concerning others such as Richard Dolan. Yes these people are intelligent, interesting and extremely well researched, yet many of them also seem to fall under this odd little contagious magical spell and come to the (totally uninformed) conclusion that Bill Ryan is the go to guy to discuss what's wrong with this particular neighborhood of Alternative Media.

It comes down to a matter of judgment, and is why I partake in very little of this circuit any more. I mean ffs, it's really starting to remind me more and more of the pro wrestling circuit. How am I supposed to take these guys all that seriously when they can't even see that ever present pink elephant tossing out sweet nothings right there in the middle of the room?

That's just it, I can't...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sweet nothing or sweet spot - Dis-cern-Ment or Judge-Ment both aspects of the mind - Look or See.

Depends on the looking glass you see.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Sorry Christine, I'm not quite catching your drift there.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “THE DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES”