Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

4 PLANES, BOMBS AND RATS

Captain Carl Hanks looked over at Lieutenant Randy Hawser and asked if there was any activity below them as he flew the chopper into a narrow canyon between two small hills. Randy had been checking all the gear and said that there was some activity at the landing field where what seemed to be around 100 midsize jet airliners parked, but the area they had picked to land was void of any personnel and or vehicles. The canyon or depression between the hills was out of site of any prying eyes from the guard towers and was around 1000 yards to the north from the perimeter of a tall fence that stretched around the air field and the parking area of the jets. There were 3 very large hangers to the south of the jets and the runway. They were within the perimeter of the entire Area 51 base or Groom Creek as it was called. It was known that some old UFO conspiracy Theorists had gotten within 7 miles of this particular air field and had taken photos of strange aircraft before they were hunted down and disappeared. The chopper set down very easy and Carl shut the rotors down and they all sat quiet for a few minutes before Jack ordered Sergeant Whitefeather and Sergeant Ross to climb to the top of the hill on there south and set up there spotter and sniper position. All the men had the jet belts with the dispance cloaks and once Sammy and Malcolm left. Jack began to tell the rest of his men the change in orders. He had already briefed Sammy and Malcolm and they would come in only if things went wrong. Sammy could pluck a fly off anything at 1800 yards with his special 50 cal and was expected to do so if anyone on that base got nasty with his men.

“I know we were supposed to infiltrate the underground and make way for the others to get in but we have been given extra orders. We will still be making way for the others but we will have to booby trap all those planes first and then find the way to the underground tunnels. I am told that those children, Sergeant Thomson is bringing will be entering under the pretense of being trained super soldiers from a base in Idaho. There is a team headed for Washington State that will be disarming some nukes that these Rats have planted along that Cascadian fault line. There is another team headed for California to do the same along the San Andreas Fault line. These rats mean to kill at least half of this nation and possible more if they can get away with it so our job is to help stop them and may the great Creator help us all. So once we set all the explosives on these planes we have to also do the same inside those hangers. I am told that there may be another air field located to the south west that could have at least another 100 of these jets. So we may have to go there next before we pave a safe way for those children. Now I am going to inform you of the cargo on these planes”.

“It is not known if the cargo has been loaded as of yet on these planes. I must tell you that if it has we do not want to be anywhere closer than 200 miles when they explode”. All the men looked at him with stern surprise and questions in their eyes. “So then, if the cargo is aboard any of the planes we are to make sure they cannot get off the ground and leave this stuff intact until the clean up crew arrives”. “I am told that we can recognize the cargo by large canisters that will be hooked up by hose lines that run to a spray rig of some sort”. Sergeant Ben Ingles spoke up and said “My God Sergeant Major, are you telling us that these idiots have reproduced that old Chemical crap that was used in the weather wars prior to 2017”? Jack looked at him and shook his head in a yes answer but held up his hand for a moment. “Yes these idiots have managed to dig some of that poison up that was stored here back then but something else altogether has been added and it is very deadly in a short amount of time.” The bases up in Washington and Montana as well as Wyoming had been reproducing this stuff but they added some biological agents that will literally kill human beings within a few days to a few weeks. You all were with me at Banner Wyoming and that was one place that was using this concoction or was meaning to. They were making it there. Anyway this stuff is here and it is being made into a very insidious weapon to use against this nation and any others around the world.” “That rotten little rat that calls himself the “emperor” knows all about this stuff and fully intends to use it and we all know just how insane he is and he has one of his psychopathic followers here on this base.”

Corporal Joe Simms (Flying Eagle) spoke up and said “Tommy and I are the demolition experts of this team but for the life of me I do not know where you are planning to get the explosives we need.” Jack looked him square in the eye and motioned Lieutenant Hawser to unlock the rather large trunk that had been sitting in the middle of them on the deck as they flew here. Randy unlocked both padlocks and opened the lid. Joe’s eyes grew bigger as he gazed upon all the C4 stacked in the trunk. He turned and said to Jack “so we have been sitting on this since we left the hideout, where is all the blasting and fuse caps may I ask?” Randy opened another box that was in the end of the trunk and Joe gave a short whistle as he reached in and removed a couple of blasting caps attached to fuses. He turned and asked if this was all that they had. Jack had to smirk and said “is this all we have, just like you Joe to be so damn pessimistic about never having enough explosives.” “You each have 5 to 10 grenades pinned to your uniforms so if you run short then improvise.” Everybody got a good laugh from that and the radio beeped. Jack picked up the head set and said go ahead. Sammy told him that there were tractors pulling trailers that looked they had canisters of some kind in them and they were moving to the planes. Jack acknowledged and said “damn they are starting to load the planes or at least some. They may have already loaded some. We are running out of time gentlemen so I suggest we get a move on and remember, the ones that are loaded just blow the landing gear out.” They all grabbed their packs and took an extra duffle and stashed them full of the explosives and blasting fuse caps. Joe told them to follow him to the first plane and he would show them where to place the explosive and while telling them that he tore one of the blocks in half and said “this will be enough to blow one side of the landing gear. Anymore than this and we risk blowing the plane apart and it could cause those tanks to break and we really don’t want that happening at this point now do we.” Every body understood the ramifications of that.

The chopper was still invisible with the dispance cloak operating. They all climbed out except for Captain Hanks and as soon as they stood out side the hatch was closed and it looked like the hill side. Jack told everybody to activate their dispance cloaks and they would all fly to the planes from here with the jet belts. “You all remember that if they have dogs they will be able to see you.” He climbed the hill up to Sammy and looked through his glass at the fence line around the planes. He did not see any guards at first but then saw two with dogs walking the line closest to their position. Jack looked at his time piece and noticed the sun setting in the west. It would be dark within another 30 minutes and that would be the time to make their moves. After telling Sammy and Malcolm to watch the guards and dogs closely and let him know when they had moved on and or if they turned and stayed in a tight pattern on the north run. He then dropped back to his men and they all set their time pieces to each others. “The idea here men is to set these bombs and wait for the right time to blow them. All the fuses are set to one frequency which you all have on your detonators.” Jack told every one to dial to a certain app and the freq would show up. “This will be the number. So when the word is given it will only take one of you to set it all in motion. This is where we choose from one to seven. For that reason it is given that if number one goes down then number two has the responsibility. Here is the given moment” and he told everyone the time and reason. They all agreed and waited for the moment of moving out. Jack told them that the mission was not to be revealed. “If anyone gets caught, tell only that you are here looking for UFO’s. Everybody set?”

A RAT

General Montgomery Wagger had been waiting for the rest of his jets to arrive at the west and south air fields. The West Air field had 2 large hangers that had been stocked with the canisters to be loaded on the planes. The South air field had the same but as yet had no planes to outfit and stock. It had taken longer than he expected to renovate the jets up at the North field and they were just beginning to stock them with the canisters. There had already been 30 deaths from the deadly poisonous concoction and he was sorely upset that those idiots had not taken the proper precautions while handling the stuff. He had 10 more men shot for causing the mishaps and had given the order that if anyone was caught mishandling or disobeying his orders in anyway they were to be immediately executed. So far he had 110 planes at the North field and another 50 at the West field. His 500 mark had been cut short by the Emperor and he had been told that he would only get 250. This caused him to execute another 5 men on the spot simply for telling him that ugly news. When the latest news came in and he was told that no more planes would be coming because they all had been commandeered for the skirmishes in China or outright destroyed by militias he went mad with rage and began to shoot those around him. Five men finally disarmed him and knocked him out. When he woke those men had disappeared and he put a search and destroy team out to find them.

The fact that he now had only 160 planes to accomplish the mission that he and the Emperor had decided on made him even crazier with anger and he contemplated the destruction of the Emperor and his little fortress of Denver with the poisons. He had been given two companies of troops to run this entire operation and he had already lost around 50 of them. This base was very large and his men were spread out quite thin to provide a security force. He knew that he would have to get a handle on them because they could desert him at any time. There were only a few that knew what was in those canisters and what the game plan was and they were the only ones he could trust. As time grew shorter to the deadline he began to drink more heavily and to those around him, he became more mad and unruly.

He and one other man that was his right hand were the only ones left that new where the nukes had been planted along the fault lines on the west coast. He had the trigger codes locked up in his office and when the Emperor gave the word he would blow them. Colonel Saulinsky, his right hand man, also knew the trigger codes and had five of them locked in his safe. Colonel Saulinsky and he had the perfect escape plan. When the jets began spraying they would blow the nukes and then escape in the small jet that was in a nearby hanger and fly to Denver and go underground until all the death and destruction subsided. As someone had said to him just before he shot him, “you will be like rats scampering to the sewers.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

5 THE BOMB SQUADS AND FUTURE CHILDREN

Kevin flew the chopper out of the mouth of the North cave that led back to the Haven and slowly rose up the side of the cliff. Kristyl was busy checking all the tracking gear and a special piece of equipment that had been added recently. Bill had made a special tracking piece of equipment that could detect Nuclear weapons and zero in on the coordinance of these particular weapons. All the chopper crews had been called back and the choppers outfitted. Samuel and Mary with their new found crew and dogs had left the day before and headed for the Northwest Cascadian fault line. They would find those nukes and take them out. The new crew members had been given the TMG’s and shown how to use them. Michael and Susanna with Daniel and Theresa would be leaving tomorrow to scout and clean up the New Mexico Dulce base as it was thought to have old Nukes stored and some other very insidious WMD’s of unknown type.

Kevin rose above the top of the trees and set a course towards the main base in Nevada where the children would be located within one day. Bill had said they must give some gifts to the children and the men located at that base in preparation for the strike on the main base at Groom Lake. Carolyne had stayed behind with Christine, Mark and Maria to help with the other new folks that had arrived. There were young children that would need teaching and Evelyne and Eryne were doing so much around the world to bring the awakening into greater focus. Kevin’s thoughts had drifted as he brought the chopper into its remote course and then looked over at Kristyl. She seemed to be in a deep thought process also. “Is something bothering you my love?” She looked at him with a deep wistful thought and said “I was thinking about all those children that have shown up at the Haven lately and how Evelyne told me about Paradise down under and all those children. I see a wonderful future for us all and then I think about this mission and how important it is that we accomplish our goal because if we fail that wonderful future may not come about.” Kevin saw the tears in her eyes and could feel a pain emanating from her as she spoke those last words. He looked into her eyes and asked what was wrong. She looked back at him and said that she did not want their child to be born into a world that was doomed. Kevin did not miss the connotation of that last remark and said “we will not have a child until it is certain that the healing of this planet has come about.” “Oh Kevin, I do not think we have that choice any longer.” Kevin looked at her with a very surprised question on his face and mind and said “what are you saying my dear sweet Kristyl?” She did not speak out loud but rather into his mind and told him. My dear husband, I am with child as we speak so we must not fail on this mission. He spoke back and told her that he would not let that happen and whatever happens he would always be with her and their child. Bill had heard in his mind what Kristyl had said about the child and smiled to himself. Carolyne had already known as well as the others at the Haven but they all knew to let Kristyl tell Kevin. Carolyne had wanted her to stay and send another on the mission but Kristyl would not have any of it because accomplishing this mission for her child was the most important thing to do now. As the chopper flew North West Kevin was bursting with happiness but at the same time was becoming very worried for his new coming child and for the entire family.

Samuel was quiet as he flew the chopper toward Washington State once again. They had taken two bases out on the east side of that state and this time it would be to the West coast line and find those nukes and get rid of them before the Psychopath in Nevada had time to set them off. He was reminiscing about the Idaho base when Bethy bumped his arm. He turned and gave her a pat and told her that everything was going to be alright. The dog had seemed quite nervous after they left the Haven. He looked over at Mary and she was deep in thought also so he looked back and continued to fly. Ken, Sally and John were sitting in the back and discussing the new and exciting things they had learned while at the Haven. John had met a young woman while they were there and was thinking about her now as they flew toward their mission. He was hoping to see her again when this was all over. Bill was napping as well as Buffalo and Bethy had moved to the front and was now lying just behind Samuel’s seat.

Mary was deep in thought about Kristyl’s child and was thinking about her and Samuel having their own child. Two nights ago all the women had gathered in the Garden and the men had been chased away. Kristyl was sitting next to Susanna when Carolyne asked her if she had anything to tell. Kristyl looked very surprised but then knew that her secret could not be kept from Carolyne and the two girls. She told them that she was pregnant and bared her soul to all that night. She was happy but very anxious about the coming storms of war. Carolyne comforted her as well as all the others and said that no matter what may happen the child would grow here in the Haven. That particular night had been a very loving and warm time for them but they all knew the time was growing closer for a great battle to end the sickness or to continue to the end of this world. She had excused herself and made it back to the rooms where Samuel was napping. She fell into his arms and they loved each other. Today she felt like she was on remote even though she performed her tasks, she could not shake the thoughts of having her own child. She glanced at her time piece and knew that Kevin and Kristyl would be in the air by now and on their way. Tomorrow or the next day Michael and Susanna with Daniel and Theresa would be leaving for New Mexico. She wondered if Susanna and Theresa had thoughts about having children. She had not mentioned the fact of Kristyl having a baby to Samuel yet but it finally crossed her mind to tell him. She wasn’t sure if she should tell him before they began the search for the nukes or after. Something tickled her mind and when she turned around Bethy was sitting on her haunches and staring at her. The dog just stared with big brown eyes and she swore she could hear her saying that she should tell her mate about the child. Mary had to shake her head for a moment but then it all became clear. She reached out and touched Bethy and mind spoke to her. Okay I will tell him. Bethy lay back down and placed her head over her front legs.

Samuel heard Mary ask him if he would mind speak with her for a moment because she must tell him some very good news. Yes my love what is it that you are so happy about? Kristyl is pregnant. Oh my, that is wonderful news do you know when she is due? Well yes but I want a baby also. Samuel turned his head sharply and had a big smile on his face. I have waited and waited and now you are making me the happiest man in this plane of existence. Mary reached over and took his hand and no more needed to be said. The three people in the rear had stopped talking and all looked forward at the gesture that just happened and knew that something wonderful had just happened. The chopper was crossing over the Rocky Mountains of Northern Colorado and Mary was already thinking of a name for her child that would be coming.

Michael and Susanna were sitting in the living area of there rooms drinking coffee and tea when the knocking on the door caused both of them to say “come in”. Daniel opened the door and walked in with Theresa following. She was carrying a basket with all the makings of a breakfast of eggs and potatoes and breads for toast and a bowl of fruit. As she moved toward the kitchenette she said “we thought to make breakfast this morning the old fashioned way so we brought the makings and I will cook.” Susanna stood and said “well I get to help”. Daniel went to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup and asked if Michael needed another. Theresa took the potatoes out of the basket and handed them to Daniel with a cutting board and a knife and said “Make your self useful.” He took the board and potatoes to the table, sat down and started to cut the potatoes into cubes for hash browns. Michael stood and fetched the coffee for both of them. Daniel spoke and said “the chopper has been refitted and checked. It is ready to go as soon as we load our gear.” Michael shook his head in acknowledgment and took a sip of his coffee. “I have been studying the layout of that base up there and it looks like we will have to approach from the North and land about here.” He showed the map to Daniel and they both began to study the layout. Susanna and Theresa talked quietly while they began to prepare the eggs and the toast. Daniel brought the potatoes in and placed them into a large fry pan and turned the burner on. Both women said Thank you and Theresa gave him a kiss. Once he went back to the living area the women began to talk about Kristyl and her child. They both were giggling and laughing as they chatted. “We sound like Evelyne and Eryne, always giggling.” Susanna laughed even harder and the two men looked up from their map. Susanna waved them off and became quieter. “You suppose we should tell them about Kristyl.” “Yes we will and I intend to talk with Daniel about having a baby, I just don’t know when yet.” Susanna smiled and thought the same for her and Michael.

It had been two days since Samuel and Mary and their team had left and Kevin and Kristyl had left yesterday. Michael, Susanna, Theresa and Daniel would be leaving this afternoon for the base in New Mexico. They were supposed to stop at the Northern out post of Texas and deliver some additional gear to the Rangers. They all had missed Jeremiah and the rest of the rangers and when they left they were headed for the Nevada Groom Lake area until Bill had told them to come back to the Haven. That seemed like an eon ago but was only around 3 weeks. The New Mexico base was not that far from the rangers out post so Michael had thought to ask Jeremiah and Andrew if they would like to join them on their mission. He had discussed this with the team and they all agreed that it would be great if those men would join them.

After breakfast the nukes were discussed and it was semi-decided that if they found them they would send them into the sun as was planned for the ones on the west coast. Susanna looked at Theresa and she nodded to her and Susanna began to speak. “Theresa and I must tell you both something wonderful.” “Kristyl is pregnant.” The silence was deafening. Both men sat in stunned silence with their mouths wide open. Theresa looked at Susanna with a smile and then turned to Daniel and said “you should close your mouth dear before the flies think it is a home.” Both men closed their mouths and began to laugh. The women began to laugh also and Michael said “does this mean that we are going to be uncles and aunts?” Every body laughed more and Daniel finally stood and said “This is wonderful news but Kristyl is on one of these dangerous missions and ---how far along is she--- shouldn’t she be here instead of going on a dangerous mission ---we have to get her back---“ He started to move toward the door. Theresa stood and moved in front of him and put her hand on his chest. “Whoa, slow down, Kristyl will be fine. Kevin and Bill are with her.” “Would you please sit down we must finish discussing our mission.” They all hugged each other and Daniel finally settled down but he was still worried for Kristyl as they all were. Susanna and Theresa both decided not to mention that they both wanted children at this point until the time was right. A few hours later they all had gathered their gear and talked with Carolyne, the girls and everyone in the Haven before boarding the chopper and moving to the North entrance. Once out, Michael did the same as Kevin and Samuel did and once above the tree tops flew directly west toward Texas.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

6 THE NORTH AIR FIELD

Sammy had said the coast was clear. The guards and dogs had moved on and had not returned. It had been dark for at least 20 minutes now so Jack told everyone to activate the jet belts and they all lifted into the air and flew toward the fence and the planes. Their first goal was to plant the explosives on all the planes that were parked. Jack figured that was going to take some time. When they finished their assigned task they would meet at a point outside the hangers and get into them to complete that task. The tractor had only loaded a few planes and appeared to stop for now. The team did not know how many of the planes had been loaded so they decided to plant the C4 on the landing gear of all the planes at this time instead of possibly blowing the entire plane. The chance of blowing those canisters was too great and far more dangerous than just blowing the landing gear.

Joe took two of the men and flew to the first line of planes. Tommy had taken two others and flew to the last line of planes. They had decided to break into two teams and work toward the center from both sides. Jack had taken off to investigate the hangers while the other 6 would be planting the explosives. He wanted to find the easiest way in and see how many other soldiers were guarding the buildings. Joe had landed at the first jet and showed his two men how to plant the C4 and stick the fuse/blasting cap in and set it. Tommy had done the same thing with the two men he had. They all split up and began to plant the C4 on each set of landing gear for each jet and within an hour they had quickly covered around 50 of the planes as they moved toward the center.

Each man was running to a plane and setting the explosives when Ben Ingles who was on the perimeter to the north heard a dog bark. He was just setting the explosive on the inside wheel base and ducked down behind the wheels when he heard the bark. The guard with the dog was looking in his direction but Ben was sure he could not be seen by the man but the dog was a different matter. The dog was looking straight at his position and was pulling the guard toward him. The other guard was starting to follow and was talking out loud to his partner. “What is that dog barking at, I can’t see a thing?” His partner that was being pulled by his dog began to shine his flashlight in the direction of the dog’s attention. The two guards and their dogs had been walking along the edge of the fence line that was around 50 yards from the planes. Both men had turned on their flashlights and the dogs were pulling them directly at the plane that Ben was hiding under. Ben wasn’t sure what to do at this point; he did not want to expose the mission and had thought to neutralize these men with his silenced M4 weapon. He really did not want to hurt anyone and especially the dogs but the situation was becoming a do or die operation now and all the dirty things about this operation came flooding into him. Those thoughts were killing these men and the dogs so the mission would not be compromised. He could see them clearly between the wheels of the plane and pointed his weapon to do the deed when two rabbits darted out from the other side of the wheels and ran in a crazy stop and move way toward the dogs for a second or two then darted to the east. Both dogs stopped for a split second and then took off toward the rabbits. The guards were both dragged for a short distant until they pulled the animals up short and began to cuss at them. One said to the other, “how many times do we have to put up with this crap. I am getting real tired of these dogs going after those damn rabbits. I keep telling the Major that we should be shooting them and maybe we can eradicate them soon and we won’t have these dogs going nuts with them. Both men got control of the dogs and moved back to the fence and continued the walk toward the East.

Ben had used the distraction of the rabbits to move away from this plane and further in toward the center. He had missed two planes as he scampered inward but wanted to be sure that he would be well hidden. He met Tommy and told him what had happened and said he would go back out and rig the two planes he missed but wanted to be sure the dogs were gone. Tommy told him that it seemed the rabbits were on their side and they split up again. Ben spoke in the quiet ear mic’s to all the men and told them that the guards and dogs were headed to the east once again and to be aware.

Jack had listened to Ben’s sit rep and had heard the dogs. He had already explored the first hanger and had found a series of high window’s that he could look through. There were two more planes sitting in this huge building and it looked like they were under construction for some sort of rigging. He thought about this building and as he explored further he could find no sign of the canisters. His idea of this building would be to blow it completely but it had to be set with the planes in the field. So after that he found the weak points of the building and planted the C4 where it would do the most damage. After setting the last charge on the first building he was hovering over the roof towards the back when he heard voices. He slowly moved to the edge and peered down at the ground. Two men had come out a door and were standing and talking while smoking. He thought that the tobacco thing went out a long time ago but it was obvious that maybe it just became an underground thing. One of the men was saying “I will be glad when this business is over. That General and his few minions are plum crazy and that stuff in those canisters is so deadly, did you see those men after they had been exposed to it? They looked like hamburger or something. I had to puke and it scared the hell out of me.” “Now here we are rigging these planes to carry that stuff and it is being hooked up to spray out the rear and the wings. What kind of war is this that our own commanders will use this stuff on the people we are fighting and I have heard that they plan on using it on us also, I mean the civilians in this country. My god Jim do you know what that makes us?” “Look, Al we are just two aviation mechanics so what do you think we can do about this mess. There are a hundred planes out there that have been outfitted for the poison. There are 2 in this hanger and 3 in hanger 32. I have heard that there are 50 more over at the west air field and not all of them have been rigged yet.” “Hanger 33 has all the canisters of poison and they have begun to load them on those planes. I think we are getting close to D-day and I have a very bad feeling that when that day arrives you and I will become obsolete so I have been planning our way out of here.” “I have been talking with some of the others and they have the same feelings so we all have to keep our ears and eyes open for the right moment.”

Jack watched the two men walk back into the hanger and knew that he was going to try and inform them of the coming things that would happen. It seemed that these men would be willing to desert this place and the Emperors minions given the right moment. He moved to Hanger 32 and checked out the planes inside the same way he had with Hanger 31. Sure enough there were 3 inside this building. The planes looked like they were under greater construction than the 2 in the previous hanger and he saw men working on them. He suspected this was the first stage of rigging these planes for the final end product of loading the concoctions. He set his explosives the same as he did on the prior building and moved to Hanger 33 as he had heard the two men call it. As he approached the roof of the building he heard a hanger door opening. He flew up to the roof peak and landed. Looking over the front face he saw a small tractor roll out with 3 trailers attached to its rear. There were 4 men, two on the tractor and two on the rear trailer. The trailers had 4 canisters each on board and it looked like the tractor was headed for the second line of planes on the field.

Joe Simms was just planting his explosives on a plane in the third row when he heard Jack tell him to hide and anyone else that was close. He saw the tractor rolling toward him in his position and moved back and ducked behind the landing gear of a plane in the 4th row. He saw two others run into the planes and disappear. A couple of big Jack rabbits darted away and headed for the North perimeter. Joe watched them lope off at a fast pace and saw the men driving the tractor slow down for a few seconds while they watched the rabbits then continue to the second line of planes and stop near the rear of the 3rd plane in from the east perimeter. One man jumped from the rear trailer and held something up like a remote and the bottom of the plane opened and fell toward the ground. It was a cargo hatch of some kind. When it rested, two of the other men unhitched two trailers and the man driving the tractor proceeded to drive up the hatch ramp with one trailer full of 4 canisters. The other three men walked up behind and they all disappeared into the belly of the plane. Joe waited as well as the other team members and within 15 minutes the men and the tractor with an empty trailer came back down and the hatch began to close. Once the hatch closed the men had hooked the trailers up and they all moved to the next plane in the line. Joe watched the process happen two more times. He figured that these men were loading 3 planes at a time with 4 canisters each. When the entire three trailers were empty the 4 men headed back to the hanger where they had come from. Joe did not know how long it would be before they came back with another load but as soon as they crossed the air strip he moved back and planted his explosives and continued as well as the other team members. He calculated that it would take at least another few hours or perhaps more to finish with all the planes on this field. He radioed Jack to ask if he would be watching for the time frame of those men to come back. Jack told him that he would be gauging the time and let them know when to hide and stop activity. Joe already knew that it had taken at least 1 hour for those men to load three planes. He was hoping that they could rig all the planes within the next few hours and clear the field before it became daylight again.

Sammy and Malcolm had both watched as the guards and dogs had created a stir the first time and had seen the rabbits running around. Sammy almost cracked up laughing at that sight but kept his cool while he watched. He had readied his rifle and Malcolm had given him the coordinance and all info needed to hit his target. He was glad that he did not have to shoot but he was prepared to save his team in any situation. He had heard Jack’s warnings as well as Malcolm did and knew that the men were well communicated with. Both of them were paying close attention to the action of the guards and dogs and what ever came from any of the hangers. Carl was sitting in the chopper with all gear ready and would in a moment take off to airvac the team as needed. They had all agreed that if anything went wrong that could not be handled on the target zone, all the people operating from the other side would have to be neutralized and a new plan would be initiated by Jack at that time.

Sergeant Harry Somme’s and the three men that rode the trailers and tractor with him were so touchy about this mission that they would shoot anything that moved that could not be identified immediately. The damn rabbits were always making them jump no matter how many times they would surprise the team. Harry and Jeb both knew what was in the canisters and instructed the other men to wear the heavy gloves as well as put on the face masks when they were moving the stuff to the planes and while they were loading the stuff on board. Once they got the canisters set in the special racks they had to hook up hoses to each one and make sure that they could be activated from the remotes in the pilot area. The planes would be flown by remote from a station located underground at the main center. The people that would operate these death machines were not told the full extent of the cargo. They had been told that these planes would be flown over areas where there were rebels against the Emperor and they would also fly the planes to the China skirmish and use them to protect their soldiers. The lie about the spray was that it would cause the enemy to fall asleep so the army could then disarm them. Harry and Jeb both had asked for protective hazard suits but were told they could not have them by the crazy General and his minions. Both men had witnessed the devastation of the men that were careless with this stuff and it was gruesome to see what was left of those men. Fortunately the area where the accident happened was contained so none of the stuff got out or they would all be dead by now. Both men had been looking for a way out and had been planning to desert. The biggest problem they had was the vast expanse of desert around this base that was watched by the satellite systems. So even if they managed to get away they would be caught sooner or later and shot as deserters. They had talked with others and most of them that were bivouacked here were looking for a way out. All the men working here had witnessed the outright murder of their fellow soldiers by the General and his close slaves, as the men called them, when someone disobeyed the crazed man. So loading the planes was all they could do at this point.

Jack had seen the men leave the hanger and had noticed that they were wearing head gear masks and had thick heavy gloves on. He wondered why they thought those things would save them if that nasty poison got out and that made him think of his men and how this mission could be a one way ticket for all of them. He thought about that Major that set them on this mission and how he had told them to wait for him or others that could deal with this stuff. He was really wishing that they would get here soon. He had found a window near the top of the side wall and was able to see the men inside. The hanger was not as big as the others but it was full of the canisters and that gave him the creeps. The four men were the only ones inside and as he watched they pulled the tractor around so the three trailers were parallel with the canisters and all four of them moved toward a small room off to the side. He thought to himself that these men did not like what they were doing. When they had returned they had removed the masks and the gloves and left them on the tractor. When he saw them enter the room on the far side of the hanger he flew over the top and dropped down to the ground. There was a small window so he moved close and saw the four men setting around and drinking something. He guessed it would be coffee or some such but then he saw one man take a flask out of his overalls and pour some into the cup he was drinking from. These men did not look very healthy and he knew that something was going on with them. One of them walked to a Refrigerator and pulled a platter from it and came back to the table. Another man had stood and walked to a counter top and retrieved some sort of bread and brought it back. He could hear them talking just barely as it seemed that they were afraid that someone might hear them. All four men made themselves some sandwiches and proceeded to eat. Finally the Sergeant told two of them to get some rest and Jack heard the word barracks. Two of them stood and left. Jack flew up and scoped out the area and saw the barracks setting to the south of the hangers. He saw the two men walking toward it and decided that he would listen to the two men that stayed in the hanger.

Harry waited for Corporal Taggart and Private Simpson to leave. He then offered some of the whiskey in his flask to Jeb. Jeb held out his cup and received some in his coffee. “What are we going to do about those two?” Harry looked at him and said “I don’t know yet, I can’t quite figure them out and we both could be shot if they are part of the General’s minions.” “It is now 2300 and we have until 0600 before we have to start loading planes again so you and I should be getting some shut eye also.” Jeb looked at him and said “we really need to get our plans together to get out of here and the sooner the better.” “We both know it is only a matter of time before one of those canisters leak and/or we are done loading these planes. Either way we are going to be dead. That crazy psycho does not give a damn.” I heard yesterday that there will be no other planes coming so that leaves just the 50 or so over at the West field and there is a crew already over there loading them.” “We are expendable when these planes are loaded.” “I tell you that mad man is going to get rid of us because we know what’s in that puke he intends to dump on the people of this county.” “Calm down Jeb, Staff sergeant Jim howles and Corporal Al Rameris are both with us and from what Jim has said most of the other men also want to get out of here. From what I can tell at this point there are only around 5 maybe 7 of us out here that we do not know about yet. Those two I just sent out are part of them. There are two guards one on this shift and one on the morning shift that we can not be sure of yet. The dogs I am not worried about. We could cut them loose and they would be happy to chase those dam rabbits the rest of their lives.” “What are we going to do about the planes and that poison? We just can’t leave it to be used.” “I have been giving that some thought and am still working on a solution for it. I am pretty sure we have around two weeks left and it could be more, maybe two more weeks if we stall on the rigging and loading. There are things we can do.” Jeb took another sip of his whiskey laden coffee and shook his head in acknowledgement. Both men sat in silence as Jack moved into the planes to speak to his men.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

7 SUPER SOLDIERS, GIFTS AND A DRONE

Keegan and Montgomery were sitting around the campfire under the camouflaged cover discussing there course of the next day. Keegan had said that it would take around 5 hours from here to get to the main camp and then he and his men would be reassigned to advance from a different direction. Montgomery and his crew would be escorted by two other vehicles to the North gate Air field. Montgomery had been thinking about the children’s part in this mission and still did not know the full extent of it other than they were playing super soldiers from the base up in Idaho that had been using children to become minions or slaves and attack the populace. He did not know what had happen to those children and how they had been used and trained but had been told that the operation had been shut down and all those children had been saved. When Sergeant Thomson had sworn them all into the patriot army and given them the uniforms they now wore, Montgomery had felt a sense of belonging and all the children beamed with the same feelings. They all knew that they would be playing a part in this healing of a dark place. He was sorry to here that Keegan and these men would not be going with them when they moved toward the North air field. The children had grown to be integral with these men and loved them as brothers and it was felt and known that the men had mutual feelings.

As they both sat and discussed their next move, Montgomery saw Keegan’s eyes grow with a surprise and of a sudden Keegan stood up and saluted. The voice that Montgomery heard next was Bill who was like a father to him. He stood quickly and turned. Bill was standing close with a Man and woman who were both dressed in uniform. The man had captain’s bars and the woman had Lieutenants bars on her uniform. The women spoke into his mind and introduced herself as Kristyl. Montgomery felt her as a sister and knew almost immediately that she was with child. Bill spoke out loud and said “at ease Captain and Corporal or should I say Sergeant.” He walked closer to Keegan and did something with his hands and Keegan’s uniform showed sergeant strips instead of the corporals. Keegan stood frozen and then said “yes sir.” Bill was dressed in his Major’s uniform. Kalista came close to the fire and hugged Bill. Bill hugged her back and said “how are you doing?” We all heard and felt the passing of Alisha but Evelyne and Eryne told us where she and Peter were and that they would be fine.” Montgomery walked to Bill and gave him a hug also. Bill released him and then moved closer to the fire. Keegan remained standing as Bill and his companions with Montgomery and Kalista all sat down. “Sir may I ask how you know Peter, I mean, Sergeant Thomson and what has happened?” Bill looked at him and smiled. “Listen young man, first thing is for you to sit down and relax. We are going to tell you a story and when we are done you will understand.” “Now do you have any drinks such as coffee or tea that we may wet our whistles with?”

As Keegan sat down two of his men came over with pots and cups and poured the guests coffee and tea. The rest of the men had been setting around some other camp fires and started to move toward Keegan and Montgomery and the new folks. Keegan had to ask “how did you get into camp without being spotted by the guards?” Montgomery had to stifle his laugh as well as Kalista and let Bill explain. “Well that is part of the supplies/gifts we are bringing to you on our way to the coast for our part of this mission. Don’t worry, your men out there are doing a fine job it’s just that they could not see us as we walked right by them As Bill was explaining how they had walked by the guards without being seen the children had also gathered around. Some of them had been sitting with the men around the other fires and some of them were with the guards around the perimeter. “We have made these Jet belts that have a built in Dispance cloak and it works better than the Emperor’s minions could ever develop.” Keegan stared for a moment and said “wait a minute. We heard that the dispance cloak was only being rigged on the choppers but was not complete and did not work fully at this time, and now you’re telling me that you have completed it and it works on a belt you can wear around your waist and this entire belt is some sort of jet?” “What else can it do?” Bill looked at Kevin and Kevin stood and activated the belt to fly and he rose up off the ground to the netting and lowered back down. Keegan and his men all stared in wonder. Keegan spoke and said “we have so many questions about this but we surely do not have the time.” Bill nodded and told him that they would be given some of these and that instructions would be given also. He also told them that the vehicles would be outfitted with the dispance cloaks and stealth gear. They would have time to do this all tonight.

Bill turned and said “I would like to introduce you to my brother and sister and they will help you all to outfit the vehicles. This is Captain Kevin and his wife Lieutenant Kristyl.” Keegan looked at them and saluted. The other men all stood and saluted. The children all snickered but followed suit and saluted also. Kevin smiled as well as Kristyl and saluted them all back. “Now I must tell you all that we are brothers and sisters in arms and all as one in the same. So this is my first order to you all, you need not salute us and you can call me Kevin” and he looked at Kristyl and she said “you can just call me Kristyl.” “Now if you will all follow me I will take you to our chopper where we will retrieve the goodies we have brought for you.” Keegan looked surprised as all his men did. The children knew better and just giggled. As the men gathered around and prepared to follow Kevin and Kristyl, Bill began to round up the children and tell them that he must speak to them in the bus. One of the men told him that some of the children were with the men on guard duty. Bill acknowledged that and thought to talk with them later but for now he would talk with the others.

Keegan turned to his men and picked out 7 of them to follow him and told the rest to stay in the camp for now. Kristyl and Kevin led the 8 men out of the camp and walked toward the cloaked chopper. As they approached the guard post, Corporal Frank Young spoke for them to halt. Keegan told him to stand down as they all approached. Frank lowered his rifle and asked what they were doing. Kevin walked up and spoke to Frank and told him who he was and that he was taking the men to gather some supplies. Frank asked where he had come from and how did he get into the camp without being seen. Keegan moved closer and told Frank that Kevin and Kristyl, had come from a place that was safe and have been fighting to turn this crazy world around for quite awhile and that they have come in a chopper. Frank looked at him and said “I did not hear a chopper or see one for that matter. Did they land somewhere and walk here?” Frank turned to ask Kevin but Kevin was no where to be seen. Frank brought his rifle up to the ready and asked “where did he go?” Keegan put his hand on the rifle and told Frank to be at ease. Frank was very confused until he heard the woman speak into his mind and explain what had just happened and how they all would be able to do this soon.

Frank looked around and then directly at Kristyl. “You can speak telepathically just like the kids?” Kristyl said “yes the children and most of us that live in the Haven have learned how to communicate telepathically.” She came closer to Frank and told him to look at the belt she was wearing. As he looked down at it one of the men in the party shinned his torch at Kristyl. She touched a button and disappeared. Frank sat down and shook his head. “Someone told me that this tech was being experimented with but here it is and I feel like a fool.” Kristyl told him to not feel that way and when he looked up she was standing there once more. “You can also use these to fly” and with that she touched another button and elevated off the ground. The man with the torch shinned it up and followed Kristyl until she met Kevin and they both floated back to the group and landed. Keegan said “Those children have been teaching us how to communicate in the mind but they also know how to levitate objects as well as themselves but that is something that they seem to not exploit unless it is an emergency type of thing. Kevin told them “the children have been born with that ability and somehow most folks never know or witness it unless something happens to bring it about.” We have been given a gift to do that also but as I have said it is something that we use in a pinch. Now shall we proceed to the chopper to retrieve the supplies or gifts as they are called?” Frank moved back to his position as the group of men and the woman moved off into the dark. Logan the 10 year old soldier walked up and sat down. Frank asked where he had gotten to. Logan said he wanted to observe the folks when they approached and moved off to do it without being seen. “I saw them land earlier but kept that to myself for now. They are very good people and live in the haven. They will do a great thing for us all.” Frank offered a piece of fruit to him and the boy took it and both of them began to speak in the mind again.

DRONE

The walk to the chopper was no more than a hundred feet or so. When the group moved around a clump of mesquite brush Kevin operated the hatch and it opened exposing a soft light inside the cabin. All the men stopped short and watched the hatch open from nowhere. Keegan gave a short whistle and the men stood in amazement. Kevin jumped up into the cabin and beckoned for a couple of the men to come help him. Keegan took Corporal Earl Winston and they both climbed into the cabin. Kristyl had jumped into the cabin and moved to the front to check her gear. She wanted to see if there was any activity other than the camp. Sure enough she saw the red dot moving toward them from the south. She traced it and saw that it was a drone of some sort. She told Kevin and then said that all the men needed to get aboard so they could intercept the thing before it got to close to the camp. Kevin told all the men to get aboard for a short ride.

Kevin spun the rotor and the chopper lifted off smoothly. The men in the back were amazed at how smooth the ride was. They could hear nothing of the chopper and wondered aloud about it. Kristyl turned and told them that it was the stealth gear they had and they would be given it to mount on their vehicles. She turned back and was tracking the drone. It was moving at a slower speed as if it was searching for something and its altitude was less than a hundred feet above the ground. She spoke to Kevin in the mind and said we cannot destroy that thing here because it will cause more to come so perhaps we should show it something and lead it back toward the south until we can cause it to malfunction. Kevin understood and told her so. He took the chopper down to just below the drone’s elevation and moved in to be directly below it. The drone was 30 miles out from the camp when the chopper started a bleep and headed back toward the south. The drone picked it up and whoever was controlling it turned the thing to follow. The bleep resembled a ground source and could be a vehicle. Kevin had slowed the chopper to show a 50 mph speed and moved directly toward the main base of Groom Lake.

Manny Holder a civilian pilot of drones, working for General Wagger had picked up the bleep from his drone and notified the commander on the watch in the operation bunker. Lieutenant Commander Sodimeyer approached the radar screen and asked Holder if he could give a positive ID yet. Manny told him that he could not zero in on the object yet but he suspected that it might be a Humvee with some of those patriot nuts. The signal was moving around 50 mph and headed straight for the east gate. Sodimeyer wondered about a lone vehicle and what it may be carrying that could do damage to this base. His mind and fear conjured up all kinds of things of which the most destructive could be a nuke of some sort and that would not be good. The object was close to 50 miles from the gate so Sodimeyer told Manny to keep a close eye on it an by all means to get it identified so he could relay the info to the General and he wanted that to happen within the next 15 minutes. “Whatever you do I don’t want that thing to get within 20 miles of the gate, do you understand me?” Manny told him he did and knew that he would have to destroy the thing before the 20 mile limit. His precious little drone had two hellfire missiles and that would do it. Those missiles had been obsolete back in the 20 teens but were kept by the army and the police because they were so reliable and very destructive.

Kevin asked Kristyl how far from the east gate they were and she told him that they would be within 35 miles in a few minutes. He figured that someone was tracking them by now and Kristyl confirmed it by showing the drone moving with the bleep at an even pace. “Okay here is where we take the drone down and let these idiots come out to find out what went wrong. I want that drone to be within 20 miles. Kristyl reached over and activated a drone beacon of their own and fired it to their front. At the same time she shut the bleep of the chopper off and Kevin swung to the west and rose up over the top of the drone that was following them. He came down to just above the ugly thing. The drone beacon that Kristyl had fired was still emitting the bleeping that looked like a ground vehicle and still moving toward the gate. She looked over at Kevin and told him that whatever weapons were on board the Drone had just been activated and started heating up to be released. Kevin acknowledged and flew the bird down and to the side of the drone. He turned a new weapon that had been outfitted at the Haven, toward the drone and shot a quick burst. The laser canon released just enough heat to fuse the release clamps of the hellfire missiles on the drone and Kevin shot back up and made a turn back toward the camp in the north.

Manny watched the blip/bleep continue toward the east gate and counted down the miles. He saw a blackout for a split second and thought it was just a glitch in the screen. When the blip passed the 35 mile mark Manny activated the missiles and set his board to fire by the press of a button. The button was flashing on and off with a red light. He watched closely while the blip passed the 30 mile mark and Sodimeyer came back into the bunker and asked if he had been able to clearly identify the intruder. Manny told him that he had not been able to do that yet. Sodimeyer yelled at him and said “What the hell are we paying you for if you can’t perform a simple task like that?” Manny flinched and spat back at the military man. Listen commander if you had better equipment maybe we could get a clear reading but this archaic crap will not give us much more than this blip.” He glanced at the radar screen and told the commander that, whatever it is just passed the 25 mile mark. “I have activated the missiles and await your instructions. Sodimeyer paused and then said “Okay when it hits the 20 mile mark blow it to pieces and let’s hope it ain’t carrying a nuke. I don’t particularly want to deal with radiation at this point.” Manny held his finger over the firing button and counted down the miles. When the blip passed the 20 mile limit he pressed the button.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

On board the drone the hellfire missiles stayed in place while the fuses activated. The release clamps did not open and the missiles began to glow. In the bunker Manny watched the blip continue and then the entire screen flashed and went black. Manny jumped up and moved back from his station as a muffled explosion reverberated from above. Sodimeyer ran over and jerked Manny around and pushed him toward the back of the bunker. “What the hell have you done?” Manny stuttered and said “I... I… I… I dooonn”t know what happened.” Sodimeyer called the top side and said “did you guys see what happened?” The radio phone buzz clicked and then someone came back and said “commander we saw the drone explode and hit the ground, it is about 10 to 15 miles out, over.” Sodimeyer spoke into the radio and told the man to get a team and get out there to examine the crash site. “We were tracking an unidentified vehicle and they could still be heading in.” “Make sure you have enough men and stop whatever is coming in.” The radio buzzed and the voice on the other end said “yes sir we are on our way, out.” Commander Sodimeyer threw the radio hand set at the radar screen and let out a long string of curse words. He looked at Manny and said “you better hope that no crazy patriots get on this base and that drone and those missiles are coming out of your pay you little weasel. You will be standing in front of the general as soon as I am back.” With that being said he made his way to the elevator and left.

GIFTS

Kevin flew the bird back to the same spot where they had landed before. Kristyl had tracked the drone as it continued to follow their little drone and then it had disappeared. There had been an instant light flash and then all was normal. It did not take long for them to get back and land. Once on the ground Kevin shut down the rotor and walked back to the cabin. The 8 men were sitting around the cabin and talking about the amazing things they had just witnessed. Two of the men had been sitting on the large trunk table in the center when Kevin came back. He sat down next to Keegan and asked if everyone was alright. Keegan looked at his men and they all just nodded. He then looked at Kevin and asked if he and Kristyl were going to be with them when they invaded the main base at Groom Lake. Kevin looked at all of them and said “no we will be dispatching some very deadly ordinance on the coast. However the rest of your team is already on the North air field and hopefully opening the door for you and those little soldiers to get in and complete this stage of cleanup prior to the main battle we will all be involved with.” Keegan looked at him and said “you mean Sergeant Major Bollard and the rest.” “Yes that is who I am talking about” “Now I remember, you and the lieutenant and that Major and another lieutenant if I am not mistaken were in on that take over of the base at Banner Wyoming?” “Yes we were there.” Kevin then looked at the two men sitting on the trunk/table and asked if they would stand up so he could get to the trunk. The two stood and moved to the side. Kristyl came back and took some keys from her belt and opened two padlocks on the side.

Kevin joined Kristyl and they opened the lid to the trunk. “This, gentlemen is the box with all the gifts we have brought for you.” Keegan moved to the trunk and saw black boxes and the belts and smaller boxes of some type. He picked up one of the belts and placed it around his waist. It seemed to fit him perfectly. Kristyl told all of the men that were sitting in the cabin to put one on. When they all did, everyone seemed to fit each man perfectly. After they had put them on there seemed to be quite a few left. Kevin told them that they had to take the rest of the belts to the other men at the camp. One of the men picked up the bigger black box and asked what it might be. Kristyl said “whoa let’s take this one step at a time. First of all each one of you will be responsible to train your brothers with how to use these. So let’s start with the belts you all just put on.”

“I believe you all saw Kevin and I use these earlier, so here is how they work. First, these were designed as a top secret weapon for the ARMY. We just modified them to work better. This button on your right side will activate the jet power as we call it which will allow you to fly.” The earliest version was cumbersome with rockets and limited fuel but was later modified with a free energy source and anti-gravity capability. We modified it even further so it just looks like a regular duty belt.” So when you press this button and your thoughts connect with the power source you will be flying like a bird.” Keegan asked the question “what do you mean by our thoughts?” “Okay then, you and your companions are being taught by the children how to speak telepathically or so I have been instructed. So in that teaching and learning process you have picked up the ability to open your minds to greater areas of learning. I know this sounds crazy but for the moment we are going to try to see how it all works with your minds.” With that she began to speak into their minds by merely asking if they could hear her speak. Kevin smiled within as all the men began to speak in their minds at once. Kristyl asked them to stop for a moment and then explained to them that using telepathy was a gift and should be treated with all due respect between each and every one. The children never entered your minds without first asking permission if you all remember. The very idea you can read others thoughts makes this ability an invasion if you do not respect others privacy. All the men went quiet in there thoughts as they had been taught by the children.

Keegan was the first to speak and asked “you have said that when we push this button to fly we must connect with our mind the thought of flying. How is this possible then if we cannot think of it?” “Have you ever had a dream of flying?” All the men shook their heads yes. Kristyl then said “Okay then, what if I tell you that dreams are real but they are just suppressed and locked behind a door in your mind. The stuff that enters into your subconscious minds when you are in the sleep mode is bits and pieces of dreams or truth or capabilities. When the children began to teach you how to speak in the mind they essentially unlocked a door in your mind and allowed that dream, that truth to come forth and be free for you to use.” “So with that in your minds, you must move to the door that holds that dream of flying and free it.” “It will take time to learn but you will be able to use the basics as you progress and the basics will allow you to use the belts to move through the air.” “These belts are given so you can learn to fly and they are a help. There are some of us that do not need them any longer because we have learned how to fly by unlocking and releasing more of the knowledge/reality that has been locked up. So for now you can release enough to use the belts. You will all have to practice out in the open and you must be very careful.” “I need you to remember as best you can; the feelings and experience of the dream each one of you have had of flying.”

Private Fred Garrett had been listening intently to Kristyl’s explanation and instruction of the Jet belts and had taken part in the telepathic commotion that had just occurred. He had been one of the five that tried to save Sergeant Thomson and had bonded with Alisha prior to her falling with the Sergeant. Another young girl had come to him after the accident and began to help him open doors in his mind. He became connected to Sandra Connelly and her to him. He felt like a big brother and loved her as his sister. She showed him so many things and taught him different ways to enter his mind and open doors. He had discovered the door to levitation through her but had not opened it completely at this point. She had told him that once he did open it he would be able to fly. He opened the door enough to levitate small things and was working on the bigger items including his self and other folks. Sandra was so patient with him and so very loving that he began to be patient himself and that helped him to crack open more doors in his mind. So listening to Kristyl explain the jet belt and how to connect with the mind opened the levitation door in his mind a little more. He began to concentrate on the flying part and his hand moved to the antigravity button. He heard Kristyl telling them that they would have to practice… his finger touched the button….his thought of flying carried him into the ceiling of the chopper so fast that he was knocked unconscious and fell to the deck. The belt was still activated so his body began to rise again. Kevin immediately grabbed him and shut the belt off. Two other men grabbed on and they lay Fred on the deck. One of the men was a corpsman and examined Fred quickly and said “he’ll be okay but he is going to have a nasty headache when he comes to.”

Kristyl looked at the men and said “Guess he didn’t hear the part about being careful and doing this in the open.” “I think Private Garrett has the capability of opening a door in his mind that lets some of the flying business out, looks to me like he has been studying with a very good teacher.” Keegan looked at Fred and said “he and Sandra have been very close since Alisha and Peter fell in the canyon.” Kristyl asked who Sandra might be and Keegan told her that she was one of the little soldiers on the bus. “Well I would say that you and your men should continue to take lessons from these children as they can get you prepared a lot quicker that you yourselves will be able to do in the amount of time you have left.” May I ask how many of you have been taking lessons from the children?” Keegan told her that all of his men or so he thought have been conversing and “we all have been teaching each other since Peter made us one team.” “Those soldiers got us down that canyon road safely after the accident and we all bonded together.” My men that are on the guard duty have at least one of the kids out there with them and I have to tell you that we feel safer with them.” I don’t know who was with Frank but you can bet someone was out there and it seems that we all have had at least one little brother or sister with us at all times. So yes we have been learning.”

Kristyl had to smile and grabbed Kevin and gave him a great big hug. “The world is going to be a very good place for our child to grow up on.” All the men looked at each other and smiled. Kristyl then turned and said “the next part of this belt is the dispance cloaking device. The device has been reduced to fit in the webbing of the belt and the button on the left side will activate it.” We have not been able to open a door that will make us invisible yet but I suspect that there are some that have done just that.” She pressed the left button and disappeared and then reappeared. Corporal Isaac Stinson was the next to ask a question. “So to disappear we have to rely on this technology for now?” “Yes as I have said we or should I say most of us have not found the door in our minds that will allow invisibility without these belts. We know of two only at this point that can do that and they can do so much more. So we are still learning.” “I have to tell you that there is one drawback of this device.” Isaac being the inquisitive one of everything had to ask “and what might that be?” “Animals can still see you. I mean to tell you that dogs in specific can still see you so if you are cloaked and moving onto a base and there are dogs with guards they will see you no matter what. That can be a very nasty situation for you. We have found that any animal can see you or the vehicles when they are cloaked.” “Your best defense with the dogs is to communicate telepathically with them. We have found that animals are very loving and friendly when they know you and they are so open to telepathy. They can even talk back to you in that realm.” For your calm and knowing, the animals are on our side in this healing of our world. There are people all over the world that have joined the cause to heal. So we are not alone out here in this desert.”

Keegan and his men felt the comforting of this woman and the bonding of her and Kevin. Fred stirred and sat up suddenly but immediately fell back and held his head. “Take it easy Fred; you took a nasty crack on the old bean. You do not have a concussion but you sure got a sizable knot on your head.” Fred reached up and felt the bump and pulled his hand away quickly. “The last thing I remember was flying and then hitting something very hard.” Kristyl told him that he had activated the belt and rose very quickly to the ceiling. “It would seem that you have already mastered the thought control in conjunction with the belt.” She turned back to the trunk and said “shall we continue with the gifts?”

The men all said “yes” and gathered around to see the next thing to come from the trunk. Kevin picked up the small black box with a wire lead. The end of the wire had two different ends. One looked like a flash drive plug and the other looked like it would fit into one of those old fashioned lighter sockets. The box itself was about 5 inches by 5 inches by 5 inches so it was a perfect square. Kevin held it up and said “this, gentlemen is the dispance cloaking device that will outfit your vehicles. Once you plug it in to the outlet provided in your vehicle, whether it is this flash drive plug or this lighter socket it is ready to use. This switch and he showed the small toggle on the front, will activate the unit and your entire vehicle will be cloaked.” We should be able to hook them up tonight fairly easy.” “Once you hook them up you are given a prompt to punch in a set of numbers or name that will activate the driver door so you can find the vehicle again if you leave and the cloak stays on.” He flipped the box around to show an area that had an inset key pad. “Now if you will all take one of these and there are some extra that you need to deliver to the main camp for some other vehicles.” All the men grabbed their packs that they had brought and put the black boxes in them until there were none left in the trunk. Isaac picked up another smaller box with two leads that had clamps of some sort and a toggle switch on its side. The box was around 1 and half inches square. These had been stacked into separate compartments within the trunk. “And just what does this gizmo do?” Kristyl picked one up and began to explain its purpose. “This is the stealth gear module, when you wire it to the starter leads it will make the vehicle go completely silent and it also will cover all the heat signatures of humans and engines so anyone trying to track you will not see you at all.” “Please take these and the extras.” So all the men filled their packs with these also and they all prepared to head back to the camp. They had been gone no less than 1 and a half hours. The men helped Fred stand and moved him from the bird. Once they were all out Kevin shut the hatch.

Logan told Frank that the chopper had returned. It had been 30 minutes or so before the people came out and started to walk toward the camp. Logan stayed with Frank this time and they waited for the men and the woman to approach the lookout. Kristyl heard Logan asking her if he could communicate by mind. She said yes and he began to ask if he could go with them when they left for the coast. She said that they would talk with Bill and Montgomery and see if that could be made to happen. Logan told her that he had been helping Frank to open doors in his mind to do the telepathy and possible levitation. Kristyl emanated happiness and then the group walked into the clearing. Frank stood from where he and Logan were sitting by some boulders. Frank walked over and asked if he could be relieved to get some dinner. Keegan turned to Isaac and told him to take this post for a few hours. Isaac said “yes sir” and handed his pack to Frank while taking the rifle from him. Frank turned and introduced Logan to Kevin and Kristyl. Keegan patted him on the back and said “I am glad that you spent the time with Frank, I suspect you are hungry also?” Logan smiled and said “yes sir I am quite hungry.” Kevin and Kristyl both walked over and shook his hand and they all turned to continue the walk to the camp. Keegan spoke to his men and told them that the other guards needed to be relieved as they entered the camp. Once in the camp Kristyl and Kevin both sat and had a cup of hot liquid while the men grabbed something to eat. After everyone appeared to be satisfied Kristyl took some of them and told the men that had the bags of gifts to follow her to the nearest vehicle. Once they arrived she took one of the Dispance cloak devices and showed them how to hook it up and then took the stealth gear device and did the same. She had picked one of the Humvee’s first. Kevin had taken some other men and showed them the same thing with the troop carrier. After all the vehicles had been modified and demonstrated they all returned to the fires and prepared to rest for the night. Kevin and Kristyl had said that they would be staying with the chopper and left after saying goodnight.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

SUPER SOLDIERS

After Kevin and Kristyl had left with some of the men Bill rounded up the children with Montgomery and Kalista and moved over to the bus. There were 5 children out with the men on guard duty so 34 little soldiers entered the bus and found their seats. Montgomery and Kalista sat at the front and Bill began to tell them what the mission was going to be. “You will be taking this bus and driving to the North gate at the air field. Their will be two other vehicles escorting you and the men will be high ranking military. They will introduce you as the super soldiers from the base in Idaho. That base has been destroyed and the children have all been returned to their homes and debugged from the brainwashing they had been subjected to. Some of them did not make it and they had to be sent away.” “Jonathan and Samantha have both left this realm while saving the children. It is up to them as to where their next adventure will take them but suffice to say they went to the same place that Alisha and Peter went.” All the children went silent and then rejoiced knowing where their brothers and sisters were. Bill smiled and at the same time was sad but continued with his SITREP. “As I was saying, you are being represented as super soldiers and you will be let onto the air field because that mad man is going to want you for his twisted purposes. We already have a small special force on that base and they are rigging all the planes to be unable to fly. They will have to be moving to the air field over on the west side to do the same so they may be gone before you get there. Your main mission is to remove all the deadly poison spray that has been made. The long and short of it is to move it all into the sun or some place that it will all be destroyed. I must tell you that it is very deadly and if it gets loose it will destroy all of you and any other humans as well as animals within a few days.” Bill stopped talking and waited for responses from the children. After a few minutes no one said anything so Bill asked Montgomery and Kalista to come with him. He stood and opened a portal to the haven. Montgomery told the children to wait and they would return shortly.

Bill, Montgomery and Kalista stepped through the portal into the garden and it closed. The time was very early so most folks were sleeping. Bill took them to the old garage and they came through the portal to the café’/service station. Bill took them to the other garage and after entering walked to the back and retrieved two small packs and handed them to Montgomery and Kalista. “These are TMG’s and I believe you both know how to use them. As time goes by I am constantly modifying them so these are smaller but more potent than the previous versions. They will still do the same things which is to remove any object or organic into any time and/or place.” He took one out and it looked like a small flashlight with a clip on the side. He showed them how to use the dial on the rear and the one in the front. Montgomery and Kalista both looked at each other and took the packs. “Thank you father/brother we will complete this mission as best as we can. We know how important this stage of the plan is and Hava and Luun have told us where to send the stuff.” Bill shook his head and they all went back to the garden. Carolyne and Christine were sitting on one of the lounges when they came through the back of the garage and entered. Mark and Maria came wondering in from the room’s wing and Jim showed up a few minutes later. They all hugged each other and sat down to drink some hot chocolate and other hot beverages. Evelyne and Eryne came in from the fields to the east and they all sat and chatted about their recent adventures. Everyone wanted to know how the children were doing and Kalista said that they were doing very well and teaching the men how to access their telepathy and some were already opening doors to the levitation abilities.

As they all sat around a small girl walked in from the room area and sat down on one of the lounges. Kalista saw her come in and moved to the lounge and asked her name. The girl looked at her and they both conversed in the mind. Can we speak in the mind? Yes we can so what is your name? I am Alice Green. I am Kalista and my other name is lost to us so you can just call me Kalista. Alice, how long have you been here? I just arrived last week. I have been told that I could go with you if it is alright. Yes you can come with us and there are so many brothers and sisters that would welcome you. May I ask where your parents may be? They were taken two years ago when I was 2 and the place I was put in was raided by the bad men in black suits this year. I was so frightened that I flew into a tree and they never found me. Hava came and brought me here. Those men killed the people that were taking care of me so I wished them gone and they disappeared. I would really like to meet all the others that you and he, she pointed at Montgomery, watch over. Well Alice you will come with us then. Hava was standing next to Kalista and touched her. “Thank you dear sister, it seems that Alice has someone that she wants to help and has had dreams of him. He is where you are going back to and she will need to go to him immediately.” Montgomery stood and said that they should get back. Kalista brought Alice over and everyone gave her and the other two a big hug. Bill opened a portal but it was not back to the bus yet. Montgomery saw Greybark standing on the other side so he stepped through with Kalista, Alice and Bill and they all sat down under the boughs of Greybark and had a long conversation while they ate big ripe cherries.

Exactly 1 minute later after Bill, Montgomery and Kalista had stepped through the portal from the bus Bill stepped back through and then Montgomery, Kalista and Alice stepped through. Alice was holding a large basket of delicious cherries and the children all got up to get some. They all introduced themselves and conversed while they ate the cherries. Alice finally asked where she might find a man named Isaac. Bill told her that he would take her to him. Bill said farewell to the children and told Montgomery that he would see him soon. With that He and Alice left the bus. By all reckoning of time it was 1:00 AM when Bill brought Alice to Isaac who was standing guard duty out by the chopper. He had been thinking of all that Kristyl had said about thinking of flying and using the belt. Sure he saw Fred fly up and bonk himself and he also saw Kristyl and Kevin both do the flying thing and actually turn invisible but he had not had one of the children instructing him like so many of the other men had. His thoughts were locked into the war and the sickness of the world and what he was doing to fight the Emperors forces so he had not thought about spending time with the children. He had spoken with Kevin and Kristyl when they came through to go back to the chopper an hour or so earlier and Kristyl had told him that he really should get to know the children because they were special. He had seen some of their special capabilities when they were on the Canyon road after the demise of Sergeant Thomson and the little girl Alisha and he did think it was amazing but he was very involved in their overall mission and kept his mind on that.

As he was contemplating how they would be getting on the base and how to get around those damn drones that seemed to permeate the air around this whole desert he heard someone coming from the camp. He thought it might be a relief so he could eat. He was hungry when they first came out and then he had to relieve Frank and now all he had was one can of K-rations which really was not that good. The Man that walked up to his position was the Major he had seen earlier and he had a small child with him. He did not know quite what to think at first so he stood up and saluted the Major. Bill saluted him back and told him to be at ease Corporal. “I am going to meet with Kevin and Kristyl and this young child has requested to meet with you.” Isaac said “yes sir but this is no place for a child to be.” The little girl stepped forward and said “Isaac I need to talk to you about your sister Elsie and your Mom.” Isaac looked at her with his mouth wide open and just stared. The little girl looked up at him and smiled. “I am Alice and I am here to help you but first you had better close your mouth or the bugs will find a home.” Bill smiled also and said “I will be moseying along now soldier so you watch over this child and she will watch over you.” With that Bill headed for the chopper and disappeared into the night.

“How do you know my sister and my mother? You aren’t old enough to have traveled very far and where are your parents?” “How old are you?” Alice had to smile and inside she was laughing but she would not let this man know that she was doing that until they bonded as brother and sister. Isaac was a tall man/boy, he was only 22 years old himself but he stood a full 6’-1” and weighed 200 lbs. Alice was also big for her age. She was 4 and half years old but stood almost 3 feet in height. She weighed around 40 pounds. She had long reddish hair and could stomp your foot if you got out of control around her. Most folks called her a feisty little snot but she took all that in fun. “Well first of all your sister and mother, Norma is her name is it not? Found me in a ditch at a car wreck on the interstate in Oklahoma. I had been thrown from the car my parents had been driving after the police chopper shot the tires out and the car went off the road and ended up in a deep ditch. Both my parents had been killed and I was unharmed. I was 2 years old then. Elsie found me first and your mom and she took me to their home because the police were still shooting cars along that stretch of road. Seems that a group of patriots were outright rebelling and there was a major skirmish happening at the time. We were just collateral damage.” “They kept me for about 3 months and then took me to an orphanage. In the time that I spent with them I heard them talk about you and how you had joined the Army and how you had deserted to be with the patriot movement. Your mom was so sad that you might not come back home and your sister was going away to some school. I remember your mom talking with me as they took me to that orphanage. She told me that when I get out of there to look you up sometime. I tried to tell her I would but the words would not form at the time. I have to tell you that she died that same year from some disease that was going around. As far as I know your sister is still living and possibly in Oklahoma City.”

Isaac had hung his head and tears were dropping from his eyes. He looked up and said “okay that tells me how you know my sister and mother so how old are you?” Alice looked him in his eyes and said “I am 4 and a half.” “Four and a half, that ain’t old enough to know anything in this world.” Alice knew this was going to be tough but she also knew that this man was her brother and perhaps her father and he was going to do things that would make this world better. “I may be small and not old enough in your eyes to know much but I ask this question,” She floated up to about 7 feet while still remaining in a sitting position. Isaac looked up at her and said “so you have the capability to levitate like the rest of the kids on that bus are you going to teach me how to do that?” “Yes I am if you are willing to learn. I am also going to teach you something that has not been taught to others at this time.” She disappeared in front of him and he stood up quickly. “Wait, Kristyl said that most had not found the door to accomplish this yet without the Dispance cloak.” “How is it that you can do this without that device?” Isaac stood there waiting for an answer but nothing seemed to come. Alice floated over his head and moved outward where she had heard some noise. 25 yards due west of Isaac’s position was a mountain lion and he was slowly moving toward Isaac. Alice spoke into the creatures mind and told it to avoid the human. The lion stopped and lay down on the sand. Alice floated down and spoke more and the lion said he was very hungry. I will get you some food but you cannot harm the human. The lion continued to lie in the sand and Alice moved to the camp and retrieved some raw bacon strips. No one saw the food flying through the air because it was very dark out at this time in the morning. She floated over the lion and dropped the bacon strips down to him and he ate them. After that he stood up and moved off toward the west.

Isaac had sat back down and wondered where the girl had gotten to. Something was nagging his brain and he did not know what to think of this child that was 4 and a half years old that could levitate and disappear. He wondered what else she might be able to do. The fact that she knew his mom and sister was amazing and what she had told him made his heart break. He began to cry again with the thought of his mother dying. His father had died when he was 13 years old and that had made him hard and angry at life. He never got over that and his mother had did everything she could to help him accept his fathers death. He finally ran off when he turned 18 and joined the Army. He was thinking about all these things when Alice reappeared in front of him floating in the air. “Are you okay Isaac, she asked?” He was startled and asked where she had gotten to. She told him that she had talked with another creature that thought he might be food. He picked up the rifle and said where. She told him that she had retrieved some food for it and after eating it had left. Isaac relaxed and leaned the rifle against the boulder. “Tell me little soldier, or are you not because I do not see your uniform like the other children, how did you come to be out here?” Alice began to tear up and then said “I am here because your mother entrusted me to find you and tell all that I have said. I am here because you have been in pain for a long time. I am here because I am your sister. I am here because you have refused to become part of this company of men and children. I am here to teach you and learn from you. I am here because you have some very important missions to accomplish in the healing of this planet and I can show you how to open more doors that are needed for you to accomplish this. I am here because I love you.” “If this is not enough for you to except at this time then I will leave and we will connect in another time.”

With every word Alice said it opened more of Isaac’s mind and his heart moved to the verge of exploding. He began to cry and the pain in his soul fought for release until finally he let it go. Alice saw the misery and pain escape from him and moved to him and hugged him in her small stature. He was like a father holding his child in fear of loosing her. The love blossomed and the bond of this tiny soldier and her brother in arms grew. Alice sat in the sand and waited for Isaac to let all the pain and sorrow and anger go. Standing off about 30 feet, Bill and Kevin were watching as Kristyl moved to the site and picked up Alice. Kristyl was full of tears and love for this little child and Alice was crying also for the joy of feeling Isaac finding peace with himself. Kalista showed up from nowhere and handed a uniform to Alice and said “welcome to the company little sister.”

In the bus all the children except those few that were out on guard duty with the men were listening to Montgomery tell them about the mission. “We have been assigned the mission of making all the poison sprays disappear on the base of Groom Lake. The poison is a leftover from the old Geoengineering/weather wars and has been remixed with a very deadly biological germ. This stuff will kill all life within a few days once released. The Emperor and his people on this base are loading this stuff into planes to be sprayed on the populace and the world. The planes are being booby trapped as we speak so they will not be able to get off the ground. Our job is to make all the poisons disappear to a place that will instantly destroy this stuff.” With that Montgomery placed several images into the children’s minds so the choices would be there. “I must tell you all that if any of this gets out where we are it can kill us all as well as other life forms.” Bill has given us the TMG’s to use as the other teams are doing. We all know how to make things go away into time and space without using the devices but we are the only ones that know this at this time. We all know how to make ourselves disappear and reappear as well like Hava and Luun but again we are the only ones that know this at this time. In fact we have many powers that have been opened to us in our minds that are not known by most folks and we have learned the responsibility of how and when to use these so no harm comes to those around us.” “The powers we will use and need will show themselves as we enter our mission and go to completion.” The tools that Bill has given us we will leave for others. This bus has been outfitted with the stealth gear and the Dispance cloak which we will use even if it is not needed by us. We are to be escorted to the North Air field and are being told to the base commander that we are super soldiers from the Idaho secret facilities. Supposedly he will happily welcome us. Once we are on the base we will begin the cleanup. I am told that the special force that is there now will blow the landing gears of the planes all at once and two of the hangers. The third hanger we will have to make go away because that is where all the poison is stored. The planes are being loaded with this stuff now and we will have to make those containers go away also.

Logan spoke and said “I have asked if I could go with Kevin and Kristyl and Bill on their mission and they have said I could if it’s okay with you Montgomery?” Montgomery said “yes Logan you must go with them because it is going to be very hard for them to find those bombs by using that thing that Bill has created.” You will go to the base and find that General and you are going to have to invade his mind and retrieve the locations/maps where he has planted the things then you will come back and leave with Kevin and Kristyl and Bill.” “You will then know where those things are and direct Bill to find them and remove them to a place that will consume them safely.” Montgomery then looked at Tamara Helms and said “would you like to join Samuel and Mary?” Tamara shook her head in a very enthusiastic way and smiled. “Good then you will go with Logan and while he is getting the trigger codes from the General you will go to this Colonel Saulinsky and retrieve the codes and locations he has of the bombs up in Washington. Once you are done, you will go to the chopper that Samuel and Mary are flying in. They have landed in the Yakama valley and will be there until later today.” Montgomery planted an image of the chopper and its location into her mind and continued to talk with her. “There are three other people with them and they have three dogs on board. You will know them all as soon as you arrive.” Tamara smiled and came up to the seat that Logan was setting in and sat down beside him. She had just turned 7 and was looking forward to being with Samuel and Mary, she could hardly wait.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

8 TO TAKE A SECRET

Montgomery took Logan and Tamara out of the bus and walked a few yards away. He opened a portal to a place at the main base of Groom Lake and the two children both walked through. Montgomery had traveled to this main base and the other places earlier and planted all the images into his mind so he could use them for this very reason. Stepping out of the portal Logan and Tamara found themselves standing next to a Quonset hut building. Logan looked around and the area was quite empty of buildings. There was one building that looked like an old fashioned gas station and off in the distance around 500 yards or so to the west from there position there was a small aircraft hanger. Logan spoke to Tamara in the mind, we should make ourselves invisible. Tamara almost immediately disappeared as well as Logan. They both could see each other but no one else could to include the animals if there happened to be any around. There is an entrance to the underground areas inside this building. Follow me and when we get below you will go to find that colonel while I do the same for the General. Once we have retrieved the locations and those codes we shall meet back here. Tamara said Okay and they both moved into the building and found the elevator and the stairs. Logan walked to the Stairs and moved into the stair well and they both levitated down to the level below. Once in the corridor they both split up and Logan headed for the General while Tamara headed for where the colonel should be.

Logan made his way down the corridor until he came to a door that had the name of the General on it. He was not sure if the General was in the room. He started to open the door when he heard a door open down the corridor and two men came out and started to walk toward him. As they came closer Logan heard one of the men talking. “Has Sodimeyer discovered what brought that drone down yet?” The other man said “No not yet General and whatever was heading to the east gate has completely disappeared.” “Well damn it all man I need some answers and I want them soon, we are running out of time and with this incident happening this late in the game I am loosing my trust and confidence in that toad over in Denver. I am real close to just getting this whole thing started and take our chances. You have the codes for the Northwest?” “Yes General I have the codes locked away in my safe just as you do for the California set.” “Okay Colonel we will discuss this further as soon as we hear from Commander Sodimeyer.” “Yes sir” and with that the colonel kept walking down the corridor while the General unlocked his door and entered. Logan had waited for him to do just that and entered quickly right behind him before he could shut the door.

The Colonel walked away from the General heading for his own room. It had been a long day and night up to 0200 and he was very tired. He was very tired of the General, the man was a complete insane psychopath and he was becoming more and more afraid of what this man would do. He had seen him assassinate men in front of him and the other men just because the Emperor had told him he could not have any more planes. Brian Saulinsky had thought this mission would be a cinch but had come to see it as his death and had prepared for his escape right after the planes were in the air. He did not want to be anywhere close to the mad man and had planned to escape to a distant place in South America where there was very few people. He was going to leave this crazy bastard behind to face his own men and the poisons. He had changed the code on the small leer jet so only he could fly it and access it in the hanger. He was running all of this through his mind as he approached his room. He unlocked the door and entered and shut the door and locked it. Little did he know that another human had entered with him? He set his brief case down on the table and went directly to the safe and opened it. He pulled out the codes and locations that were written in the small tablet and studied them for a moment and then put it all back. His intercom beeped, he shut the safe and spun the dial and walked to the intercom and said “Saulinsky here what is it?” “Sir you are needed in the mess room.” “What is it sergeant Torson.” “Sir there is a man down here that says he has some very important information for you regarding that incident out by the east gate.” “I will be right there have that man sit and wait.” “Yes Sir.” The intercom went silent and Brian pulled his pistol from a drawer and stuck it in his belt and left the room.

Tamara opened the safe after seeing the combination the first time. She removed the small tablet and slipped it into her small pouch. She replaced it with a tablet that she had been given by Montgomery before leaving. The tablet was identical but had different code numbers. How he knew what this thing looked like was of no concern at the moment. She shut the safe and spun the dial and made her way to the door and exited the room and made her way back to the stair well. In the General’s room, Logan had stood in a corner waiting for the man to either go to sleep or leave the room. He finally did by going into his bathroom and taking a shower. Logan quickly moved to the safe and opened it by looking at the tumblers as he spun the dial. He retrieved the small tablet and replaced it just as Tamara had done with the Colonels. After shutting the safe he left the room and moved to the stair well. He met Tamara and they both floated up the stairs to the ground floor and exited the Quonset hut. Logan opened the portal and they both stepped out next to the bus. They both climbed back into the bus to wait until it became light before Logan would find Kevin and Kristyl and Tamara would go to the Yakama valley.

Colonel Saulinsky walked the distance to the mess hall. When he reached the doors the first thing that aroused his suspicion was that the lights were out inside. “What the”, he pushed the doors open and no body was inside. His first thought was that someone was playing a joke on him and then he thought of Sergeant Torson. He walked to the intercom and called for the man. A minute later the sergeant answered the intercom and said “sergeant Torson here.” Saulinsky said “where is this man you said that had information for me, I am in the Mess hall and you said he was down here.” Torson said “Sir, I did not call you and say any such thing.” “Listen sergeant you called me just a few minutes ago and told me that you had a man down here, so you had better have a good explanation for this little charade.” “Well sir I have been off duty for 2 hours and have been sleeping, I don’t know about any man in the mess hall who has information. May I ask what this is all about?” The colonel told him to forget it but stay on the alert because there could be an intruder in the bunker. Torson said “yes sir” and cut the link. The colonel hurried back to his room and the first thing he did was rush to his safe and open it. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the little tablet. He closed the safe and left the room heading to the General’s room.

Reaching the General’s room he started to knock on the door but noticed it was ajar. He swore under his breath and pushed the door open while pulling his pistol. He did not know what to expect but when the door opened no one was in the room then he heard the shower running in the bathroom. He moved to the bathroom door and called out for the General. “Are you in there?” The General spoke back and said “Yes what the hell are you doing in my room?” Brian told him that there appears be an intruder in the bunker. The water stopped and fairly quickly the General opened the bathroom door. He was wrapped in a towel and said “What the hell is going on and what do you mean there is an intruder down here?” The colonel told him what had just happened to him. The General hurried to his safe and opened it. He also breathed a sigh of relief and closed his safe. “Just what do you think is happening here colonel?” “I don’t know General but I think we had better find out what Commander Sodimeyer has to tell us about that incident earlier.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

9 THE NORTHWEST TEAM

Montgomery had opened a portal into a meadow at first light for Tamara. She stood in the meadow and looked at the mountains to the west. The entire landscape was beautiful. She saw the apple orchard to the south of her and thought about going there and picking some apples. She had noticed the chopper standing in the meadow at the far western end and started walking toward it. At the north side of the meadow was a pond and the sound of running water made her feel mellow as she walked. She noticed some movement on the pond and saw a small furry head of a creature moving toward a pile of trees at one end of the pond. Her mind thought took her from the spot she was and moved her to the edge of the pile of trees and the pond. The creature saw her and dove under the water. She smiled and another creature of the same species came across the pile of trees and was making some clicking sound with its teeth as it came closer to her. She reached into its mind and found his name. What are you doing here human, I will bite you if you come any closer to our home. I am spotted alder and you are not welcome to our pond and home. Tamara smiled to herself and spoke back to the creature. You are a very furry fellow and quite unpleasant in your tone to one that just wants to greet you. I am not interested in invading your home or your pond for that matter but I would like to know you and your mate. The creature stood up and did not know what to do. His mate surfaced and paddled over to the bank. She came up on shore and moved directly toward Tamara. Tamara waited for the creature to get close and stop.

My name is Tamara and I am pleased to meet you, may I know your name? Yes my name is smooth alder. You mustn’t pay this roughian much attention he is very rude sometimes but I love him
. Tamara had to laugh out loud at that and sat down in the tall grass. Smooth alder addled over and sat next to her and then called to her mate. Come over here you pea brain and meet this charming human, she has come to make friends with us. Spotted alder slowly made his way off the log dam and moved closer all the while clicking his teeth and slapping the ground with his big paddle tail. Okay so why are you here and could it have anything to do with that large insect setting down there and eating our meadow? Yes I am here to meet with the humans in the big bug. They need me to help them keep this place from being destroyed. Spotted alder stood up at that and said what do you mean by being destroyed? They are here to remove things that will make the mountains explode and rain down dirt upon you and all the other brothers and sisters you have out here. Smooth alder stood up and said then by all means we must meet with these humans in that big bug.

Tamara skipped through the grass with the two beavers on her heals. They all came to the front of the chopper and stood looking at the humans inside. Are you sure this bug will not eat us? No it will not eat you, you are so paranoid. Smooth alder told her mate and the child to pipe down I think the humans are waking. Mary and Samuel had dozed off after eating a rather light lunch. The three in the back had also fallen asleep and the dogs were napping also. Bethy was sleeping between Samuel and Mary and Buffalo and Bill were further in the back both sleeping. Mary felt a tickle in her mind and opened one of her eyes. The first thing she saw was a little girl standing in front of the chopper with two beavers standing on each side of her and they were staring right into the chopper. Mary woke up quickly and told Samuel to wake up. He awoke just as quick also and they both saw the little girl waving her hand at them. The two beavers were just standing and looking. Samuel spoke out the side of his mouth and said “I know the beavers can see us but that little girl should not be able to see us.” Mary turned toward him and Bethy was standing and looking at the beavers and the little girl. She was barely whimpering and Mary sensed that she wanted to go out and meet these beings. Mary turned back to look and heard in her mind a request to speak telepathically.

Mary said yes and Tamara began to speak into her mind. My name is Tamara and these two friends are spotted alder and Smooth alder. Spotted alder wants to know if you plan on eating him but Smooth alder knows better. Mary had to laugh out loud at that and Samuel just looked at her with a big smile. The others in the back had woken up and were now standing and looking at the beavers and the little girl. All three dogs were staring and giving off low whining as they watched the three beings outside. Tamara asked it they would let her come with them to accomplish the mission. Mary asked where she had come from. I am part of the children with Montgomery and Kalista. We have all been tasked to clean up the base at the Groom Lake place. I asked if I could help you with your mission and Logan has been accepted to Kevin and Kristyl’s team with Bill. Montgomery has said that you will need me to help because something is not quite right with Bill’s technology. Mary felt the surprise in her spirit/soul and told Tamara that they should talk more with speech to all the company. Will it be alright if we all come out and set around to speak? [/i]I promise that we will not eat spotted alder and in fact we could bring some food for him and Smooth alder. We have three dogs in here and they seem to want to meet with you and your friends. Smooth alder spoke up and asked will the dogs chase us and try to harm us? Mary told her that they would not. It seems that they are very interested to meet you. Spotted alder spoke up and said oh sure, they just want to smell us and decide if we will be good eating. Smooth alder smacked him with her tail and said you always have food on your mind and it spills onto others. Would you at least give these others a benefit of doubt and try to be friendly? Mary was continuing to laugh and told all of them that they would be on good behavior. Tamara spoke to her new friends and told them that she would help them but for now they must meet with these humans and dogs. She also planted a very delicious tasting food into spotted alders mind and that sealed the deal. He jumped up and down and waited for them to exit the big bug.

A hole opened in the air above the meadow and three dogs jumped out. They all hit the ground and stood still until a female human jumped down and told them to move to a place further away from the hole. Two more humans jumped down and moved to stand beside the dogs. Spotted Alder spoke to his mate and said see there are three of them and only two of us. We will make a good meal for them when they catch us. Would you stop thinking about being food and perhaps greet them first. Bethy took a couple of steps and sat on her haunches. I am Bethy and I have no intention of eating you and neither do my two children. Buffalo and Bill would rather just play and both are thinking of swimming in your waters if you would allow them. Spotted Alder stood up and swatted his tail on the ground. Smooth Alder bumped him and came closer to the dogs and the humans. Spotted Alder spoke and said where are the mushrooms that you said we would get to eat? Mary and Samuel jumped from the hole and Mary fetched a basket and asked one of the human men to grab the other two. Ken and John both went to the hatchway and picked up the baskets. Samuel grabbed some blankets and they all began to walk toward the pond. Spotted Alder noted that the hole closed in the side of the big bug as they all moved toward his and smooth alder’s home and pond.

Smooth alder was already beside the dog named Bethy and they seemed to be speaking to each other. The other two dogs were running and jumping up and down in the meadow as the humans walked forward. Spotted Alder reluctantly followed but at a distance. He was slow moving and every time the two male dogs jumped and ran in circles he would stop and click his teeth. The group had made it almost to the edge of the pond when the female that had exited the hole in the side of the bug last, stopped and beckoned to her mate to do something. Spotted Alder watched from his respective distance and saw the male human spread a large flat furry looking something on the ground. The other humans brought the baskets and put them on the furry looking thing. The one female opened the basket and pulled out mushrooms. Spotted Alder’s eyes grew bigger. The mushrooms were his favorite kind and he had to travel into the forest a distance before he could find them. His smell sense was strong and the mushrooms were potent. He had stopped about 30 feet from the humans and was focused very intently on the mushrooms. He did not pay any attention to what was happening around him when one of the dogs spoke to him. Those really look good and they have other good foods for you and Smooth Alder. Spotted Alder jumped and turned and right next to him was Buffalo the dog sitting on his haunches.

Spotted Alder rolled away and stood up. You snuck up on me and you have smelled me to see if I will taste good haven’t you? Buffalo rolled onto his side and said I did not come over here to smell you or eat you; I came over to ask if my brother and I may swim in your water. How do I know that you will not destroy my home if I let you into my water? We do not know where your home is, we just want to get in the water so we can be clean. How is it that you have come to ask me when you and your brother could have just jumped in like all the others around here do? Our human friends said that we should ask you first. Ha! Then you have something else in mind. No we just want to swim in you beautiful water. Spotted Alder heard his mate call to him and looked at her while she munched on one of the mushrooms. You are such a fussy stinker, why don’t you let the doggies take a swim and you come over here and eat some of these delicious mushrooms with me. You can also meet these fine humans that can talk with you. Don’t make me come over there and smack you with my tail. Spotted Alder was so intent on looking at her eating the mushrooms he did not notice the other dog come up behind him and sit. Bill spoke and asked if it was good to go to the water. Spotted Alder jumped again and actually moved toward the humans and his mate. As he was backing up he told the dogs to go and get in the water but do not come and shake themselves all over him or he would bite them
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Both dogs ran off and jumped into the water. Spotted Alder wearily padded his way toward Smooth Alder and when he reached about 10 feet he stopped and looked at all the humans sitting around and eating things from the baskets. They were saying things to each other in the human speech that made sounds that he could not understand. Smooth Alder spoke to him and said speak to the one with the long black fur around her ears and then come over here and get some of these wonderful mushrooms. All the humans had watched the shy beaver roll away from the dogs and seemed to talk with them. The dogs finally ran over to the pond and jumped in and began to swim around. The beaver finally started to waddle toward them and came up to within 10 feet before stopping and looking at all of them. Mary heard the conversation between Smooth Alder and her mate. Mary spoke and asked if he would like some mushrooms. Spotted Alder said yes and then asked how is it that you can speak to me and my mate and why have you come to our home? Mary smiled. We have been taught the ways of speech to your kind and we have met others of your brothers and sisters. We are here for a short time and then we will leave to find some very dangerous objects and send them away so your pond and home will be safe. It has come to be our pleasure to meet you and Smooth Alder and this little human that came here to be with us. We have brought some delicious food for you and will show you where we found them so you can get to them quicker and there is a large supply of them. All the while the conversation was going on the beaver slowly moved to his mate and picked up a mushroom and began chewing on it.

Show me, show me.
Smooth Alder turned around and smacked her mate along side the head with her flat tail. You are being rude again and you know how that can get you into trouble. Spotted Alder fell over and rolled to one side. Ow! You are too rough sometimes. As he stood back up, pieces of the mushroom fell from his mouth. Mary sat up and said whoa you two lets be nice. Now Mr. Beaver if you will follow this lady she will take you to the area where the mushrooms grow plentiful. Sally, would you be so kind to show this host where the good stuff is? Sally stood up and held out her hand to the beaver. Spotted Alder looked up at her and looked around when Smooth Alder told him to follow the human. Sally turned and headed off toward the west with the beaver scooting after her. Ken and John both called to the dogs in the pond to come and get dried off. Bethy had jumped up when Sally stood and followed her and the beaver as they headed to the edge of the forest.

As Sally and the two animals reached the edge of the forest, Spotted Alder stopped abruptly and stood on his hind legs. Bethy also stopped and stared into the forest. Her hair stood up along her back and she began to growl lowly. Sally watched both animals and knew that something was wrong. She heard the brush being crushed deeper in the forest and immediately thought that something was moving toward them. Spotted Alder dropped down and turned and ran off toward his pond. As he ran he spoke to Smooth Alder and told her to get in the home. There is a giant growler coming. Smooth Alder had stood up and was looking over where Sally and Bethy and Spotted Alder had traveled. She saw Spotted Alder rushing toward the pond and heard his warning. He stopped about half way and slapped the ground with his tail before continuing. She spoke into Mary’s mind and said. There is a giant growler coming toward your sister and her dog, you must warn her to run. These creatures are very dangerous and they will eat them. Tamara heard the warning conversation from Smooth Alder and looked at where Sally and Bethy were. Bethy was barking now and Sally was trying to get her to come as she was backing up very quickly.

All the humans stood up and were looking toward Sally and Bethy, They saw the beaver hopping and running toward the pond. Smooth Alder had dropped on all fours and ran toward the pond. Mary had heard what Smooth Alder had said and told every body to prepare to get to the chopper. “Samuel we must get Sally and Bethy back here quickly because there is a very big Bear coming from the forest and it knows about Sally and Bethy.” As she turned to get everybody moving toward the Chopper she noticed that Tamara was no where in sight. “Where is Tamara? Has anyone seen where she has gotten to?” Bill and Buffalo began to run toward Sally and Bethy while Ken and John both called to them to stop. Samuel was preparing to fly over and perhaps make the bear go somewhere else. He saw the male beaver dive into the pond and Smooth Alder run across the Damn and dive into the water also. When he turned back toward the forest everything was moving in slow motion. The rather large bear came out of the trees. Sally was turning to run faster and falling into the grass. Bethy was jumping into the air as the bear was standing up on its hind legs and swatting at Bethy. He saw the dog get hit and fly off to one side as the bear dropped and began to move toward Sally. He activated his jet belt and started to rise off the ground just as he saw Tamara become visible in front of the bear.

Tamara had heard the commotion and the talk from Smooth Alder. She stood up and saw Sally backing up very fast and Bethy barking. She could not see what was coming from the forest at first but she could read the mind and it was very much in rage and emanated a great hunger. She made herself invisible and levitated up and moved toward Sally and Bethy. As she flew toward them she saw the very large bear come from the forest, stand on its hind legs and swat Bethy to the ground. She felt a sharp pain from the dog and flew faster. The bear had dropped down and was moving toward Sally who had fallen in the tall grass. Sally had witnessed Bethy being swatted by the bear and then watched in horror as the behemoth moved toward her. She knew that she could not get up and run fast enough to escape this creature. She heard the barking of buffalo and bill as they ran across the meadow toward her. The bear had run up and stopped about 10 feet from her and stood up once more to look at the two dogs running toward it. The growling coming from it was loud and Sally was preparing to fight for her life. She pulled her K-Bar from its scabbard and was trying to get up so she could at least have a chance. She was on her knees when the little girl materialized between her and the bear. The bear had dropped once more and was slowly moving toward her. When the little girl materialized the bear stopped once again and just starred at the girl. Sally had -time to stand then and was preparing to rush the bear when it disappeared.

Tamara had reached the spot between Sally and the Bear and became visible. She was floating in the air. The bear had been moving toward Sally and she reached into its mind and told it to stop. You will not find food here today badpaw. You will go to this place and there you will find some food. With that Tamara made the bear disappear and sent it to a place that was very far from the meadow. Badpaw found himself in a large patch of blackberry brush and began to feed on the berries. Sally stood in amazement for a moment then moved to where Bethy was lying. Bill and Buffalo ran up and came to Bethy and began to lick her wound. Bethy was bleeding from the shoulder where the bear had struck her. Sally had knelt down and was pulling a handkerchief out to dab the dogs wound. She was in tears as she wiped the blood away to examine the wound. She told Bill and Buffalo to back away. Tamara floated over and touched ground. She reached into Bethy’s mind and felt the pain. Bethy I am going to make your pain go away so be at peace. Bethy stopped moving for a few minutes as the wound seemed to close. Sally watched as the torn shoulder closed up and no more blood came from it. She looked at Tamara and then hugged her. "Thank you Tamara, I do not know how you did that but thank you." Tamara heard Bethy breathe easy and they all saw the dog get up and shake herself. All three dogs ran around in a circle and headed toward the pond.

When Samuel saw Tamara become visible in front of the bear he took out his TMG and was going to send the bear to someplace else. He watched in amazement as Tamara held out her hand and the bear disappeared. The company had made it halfway across the meadow toward the chopper and apparently had witnessed the scene as Samuel did. Everybody stopped and waited in anticipation and then saw all three dogs jumping and running toward the pond. Ken and John started moving toward Sally as the dogs approached. Mary turned and walked back toward Samuel. Tamara appears to have more powers or talents than any of us thought Yes she can disappear without the Dispance cloak and she can fly also without the belts. Making that bear disappear without the TMG is also something we must talk with her about. It seems that Montgomery has sent us someone that will be a wondrous addition to our team and I must say a new sister/child. We have so much to learn from her I would say and perhaps the dogs already know of this gift sent from the Divine Creator. Shall we return to the pond and see if we can get the beavers to come back?
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

10 IN BETWEEN AND OTHER DIMENSIONS

Hava/Evelyne had lost her corporeal body so many times in the past and had come back to continue learning through the eons and dimensions. Some of the different dimensions she had incarnated into resembled earth but was just a mirror different. It always seemed that the problems were the same or a twist different in what was happening. Some of them had much worse conditions than others but she always seemed to gather the love even if she was killed by the opposing side. She did however notice that there was always a very dark presence in all of the different dimensions and worlds. It was if The thing inhabited all places and it was constantly warring with the light and the love. Whenever she entered the universe in light there was always a tugging on her spirit to pull her into the dark. She always managed to enter the Divine Creator as a part of the whole and escape the pull of the darkness. When she had chosen the jagged blue stone in the waiting area the last time she realized that this time it could be a final re-incarnation for her to help heal a dying planet and perhaps help her past brothers and sisters move past their merry go rounds.

When she touched the stone it began to glow as her essence was pulled into it. She knew that the two people she would become part of had been given extra gifts as they had grown on the earth. Christine had been given latent powers of Telepathy and some ability to levitate. Her mind had been opened so she could use much more than the average human. Jim’s mind had also been opened to a much more degree and he had powers that he did not know how to use at the time she was being grown in Christine’s body. So these gifts were instilled in her new corporeal body as she grew and when she swam the birth canal she could already use telepathy and could levitate but could not use these power/gifts until she began to grow outside of Christine. As she grew she began to learn how to control her mind and that of others. She learned how to disappear but kept that close until she was with the family in the haven. She knew how to enter different dimensions and become one with the Divine Creator by the time she was 5 years old. Christine and Jim were standing against the darkness that was consuming the world. Until she turned 14 she visited other dimensions and conversed with the Creator. She finally did come to understand what she would have to do to heal the earth in this time period. It all began to happen when she connected with her sister at the Haven, time is non-existent in the universe but has a place in the illusions. All the children of Paradise as they are called, the ones on the bus and the ones coming to them are as Hava and are finding their completeness as they grow. Hava visited each one and they all are one. As the days go by the healing continues. In time of the illusion and the corporeal it has been three years since the escape from the Caribbean home of her parents and Mark and Maria. She and Luun have turned 16 and now she is seeing the healing moving across the world in exponential areas.

Luun/Eryne found herself in the waiting room with a table of three stones. The dark smooth stone showed her the desert but it gave her three different dimensions to choose from. One of them was in a different galaxy on a different world. Another was in a different dimension on the earth where the entire world was a desert and the oceans had been gone for eons. The dwellers were humans but they lived underground and mined water from deep sources. The third one showed two dark skinned humans living in tents. She knew that these people would love her and she would grow up in a world of nomadic life stile moving from one water hole to the next never being able to do for the world what she had been trying to do before being murdered by a gang in the south LA suburbs of 2017. Her sister had escaped and headed north just a few days before. The gang of hate and hunger as she called them had chased her and another through the streets of the burnt out ghetto’s where they finally caught them trying to climb a latter on the side of a burnt out building. Harvey was below her on the latter when he was hit by something large and fell to the ground. She watched in horror as the pack of wild humans tore him apart. She was crying when one of them came from above and kicked her to the ground. She landed and broke both arms. The last thing she remembered was being violated and then she was hit with something on her head.

Another stone was of Amber and it was quit smooth. She touched it and it showed her two people living in a cave. The fire that was burning showed paintings on the rock sides of the cave and she could see drawings of large animals and peoples. She looked at the third stone that was jagged blue/green and touched it. The stone glowed and showed her two people that were adorned in military uniforms. The man was in a large workshop fiddling with something and the woman was standing at a desktop with a computer and some test tubes next to it. She knew that these people would love her and keep her safe in the world of hate that was being created at a fast pace. This was the earth that she had been on before and all her brothers and sisters were still being taken back to it. She saw her sister living with two other people and knew that by going back she would be reunited with her at sometime. She grasped the stone and it glowed even brighter as her essence was pulled into it and into the new corporeal body. Her mother Jamie/Carolyne was a brilliant biological scientist and had latent telepathic and levitation abilities. Her Father was also a very brilliant physicist scientist that experimented with Quantum physics and a host of other sciences. Both of these people’s minds were open beyond the normal human minds. When she entered the physical world again she already was speaking telepathically and could levitate objects. Jamie/Carolyne witnessed her abilities immediately and told her husband. They both took her to a secret place and did not tell anyone of the birth. Jamie/Carolyne had taken a leave of absence prior to anyone knowing that she was pregnant so no one knew that these two had a baby. Eryne grew up in a secret place with some very quiet relatives of Jamie/Carolyne. As she grew she became more knowledgeable about the universe and the Divine Creator and helped her father create different objects that could help mankind. When she turned 14 the haven had been built with her knowledge and her fathers. She was living in it permanently when Evelyne and her mother along with Mark and Maria showed up. The two sisters reunited and began to create solutions and heal the world.

The girls were both 14 years of age when Kevin and Samuel and Mary and Kristyl and Michael and Susanna showed up from the dark side of living in the Military/Police state of America and were healed. Daniel came along not long after and Theresa helped heal him as he was already fighting with the underground. 2035 was a year of healing for many people and by the time 2036 came around The teams of these people that had all been married were removing some of the most evil underground military bases. The other people that were constantly being healed and joining in to fight the dark thing that was engulfing this world had grown exponentially across the face of the world. The Children of Paradise on the continent of Australia were healing that land and the people. The Children of America were awakening and moving across the land to heal the great mother and the other life that inhabited her. The Children around the world had become the driving force toward the healing.

It was during a time period of late 2036 when the Haven teams were on dangerous missions that Hava and Luun had seen the people of paradise getting married. They had met Darma and Kali and entered into another dimension to meet a woman who called herself Emma. Darma/Jeanette knew Carolyne, Christine and Maria from a far distant past time and took them to the wedding of her siblings and children. Hava and Luun had been asked to help with the bonding of these families from such a distant, very ancient time. Hava and Luun both knew that what was happening with these people was what had happened with them. They all would stop the reincarnation back to this world and it was apparent that they would be just a beginning for humans to ascend to a higher frequency of being although they would live out a time period on Mother Earth to help the healing process into ascension. Hava and Luun brought Emma from the dead Dimension she was doomed to repeat in an eternity and placed her with her husband in this dimension. The world of Nani – Kai – Kale was only one distant world to visit and there are many galaxies with many worlds were other beings exist. Hava and Luun were on missions to visit many worlds and dimensions but always kept an eye on their brothers and sisters who were fighting the darkness on this one very ancient world. They walked a long high road toward the end of this darkness but the thing seemed to permeate the universe and the spiritual war was hot and cold.

Return to “Express yourself”