Astral Travels : The Whole Bloody Affair

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Professor Doom

Astral Travels : The Whole Bloody Affair

Post by Professor Doom »

This is the sum of years of personal interactions with beings that reside -for the most time- on another plane.
The one thing that has to be clear is the fact that there is no solid boundary between different dimensions.
The other thing that has to be understood is that changes in one plane carry a wave of changes in all planes.

The way the dimensions are interlocked is a whole different topic.

Is Stranger Things depicting a realistic astral plane ?

For the most part …yes. The things missing are :

1. way more dark beings and entities ,
2. questionable lack of personal power of the boy trapped within (that can be real because few people understand the concept of being fearless , silent and fighting back )
3. powerful (not going to use the word good) helpful entities that assist you over and over again.
4. a strong link with your past and past lives – in other words you can learn a lot about yourself being in other planes . You will notice a pattern regarding things you create or beings you engage .

So let’s have a closer look.

1.Way more dark beings and entities.

This can be disturbing and I don’t think Stranger Things could have been aired with some real depictions of the astral space. But let me assure you , your imagination is not really fit to grasp or understand the abyss, the abject evil that can be found in some places.

You see things that make you sick for days.

And slowly you start to understand how some beings – call them demonic- are caught in a brutal loop , with most of their awareness wiped out.
Fact is , low to mid level demonic entities, have little choice . No choice may be more accurate. How they ended up like that it’s another story.
It’s best described as a spiritual and energetic jungle , with the big dogs eating the smaller ones.

High level demons understand a lot. Their choices are still somewhat limited but they are capable of complex thought patterns and some are very aware of their situation.
Some express sadness even empathy , some refuse to follow orders even if they face hard consequences .

2. Questionable lack of personal power

to be continued
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Astral Travels : The Whole Bloody Affair

Post by Christine »

Professor Doom,

You've touched on an intriguing subject and one very few speak openly about. Having my own experiences with demonic entities and astral travels the questions you pose have caused an inner review of what I have been experiencing over many years and more acutely these past several months. I agree that there are no clear lines of demarcation between dimensions and they bleed over into each other like you say, actions or changes in one dimension affects all dimensions.

Another aspect you bring up is that there are "dark" entities that become allies in the astral, having had a profound experience with one recognizable biggie not too many months ago this became evermore clear to me. No fear is the vital key when these beings present themselves and allowing for communication without judgement does open their empathy, it can be astounding to our physical bound mind what is revealed, it takes a suspension of what we "think" reality is in order to allow that what is seen, felt and integrated as real.

I am looking forward to read more of what you have to share, thank you for posting.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

2. Questionable lack of personal power

Now…what is personal power? How do you define it?

A 6 year old child could have a lot of power and stamina but is no match when confronting an adult. That does not make him powerless .
Same goes in the astral . You make mistakes and you get in tough situations. Like I said in my previous post you do have assistance you do have friends – but only to a certain extent. For the most part you are left alone , to understand the consequences of your actions and , yes to awaken that inner power .

There are two ways you can project power in the astral .

One is …the demonic way – where you take energy from other beings . In this way one can accumulate a great deal of power. There are creatures that walk around with deformed, tormented human souls embedded into them. Whatever decisions and choices those humans made at some point- they are paying a high price.
Not forever but for a very long time. That can put things into perspective when making “deals” with entities you know nothing about.
High level demons also trap low level demons and other creatures …best described as astral spiders and insects. Everything is about power.

The second way – the sane way of projecting power is love. You can start with feelings of love you have towards another person. But soon enough you realize that is the love of everything , the love and intimate bound with creation that projects an impenetrable shield.

The only downside and vulnerability with projecting love is fear. The most hidden subtle , unrecognized fear is enough to make one vulnerable.
High level demons know exactly what your fears are. They will present themselves and strike in such a way that maximizes their chances of success.

So what are they aiming for?
Two things – energy (yours) and the power to influence our daily reality.

So whenever things go bad in the astral they – or a part of them – come with you when you wake up. They inhabit your body along with your soul.
As dreadful as that sounds … is not that uncommon . There are always signs , you can always tell you did not returned alone . Feeling sick and dizzy is one of them . Dark thoughts in your head…another.
There is no need to banish the entity immediately. Communication can be useful . Also respect for another form of existence is always nice. Chances are you will meet again.
Hurting the entity with prayers is – in my opinion a bad idea. Christianity – the way is represented by the church – is just another form of black magic.
Get into a constant fight with demonic entities and will never hear the end of it.

Coming up with your own mantra is (in my humble opinion) the solution Always show love and respect to other beings – no matter what state they are in. But also be clear that this is your body , alone.

3. powerful (not going to use the word good) helpful entities that assist you over and over again.
to be continued
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Professor Doom wrote:The second way – the sane way of projecting power is love. You can start with feelings of love you have towards another person. But soon enough you realize that is the love of everything, the love and intimate bound with creation that projects an impenetrable shield.

The only downside and vulnerability with projecting love is fear. The most hidden subtle, unrecognized fear is enough to make one vulnerable. High level demons know exactly what your fears are. They will present themselves and strike in such a way that maximizes their chances of success.
What you are sharing Professor is of import for it takes one into the realms of the unseen and unconscious influences that are virtually around us all the time. The astral presents one with an opportunity to fine tune their unique resonance in the more subtle fields, of course these dimensions are interconnected with our worldly life. No fear is absolute key when being confronted by entities, be they demonic or shadow creatures lost in a dark world without knowing how they got there. Another key is conscious awareness, the tuned ability to hear what is being transmitted which indicates a communication with these entities. My own experience with this is you actually find there is nothing to fear no matter how "powerful" they appear to be. Nothing to fear is akin to Love. There also exists a possibility that these "entities/ beings" are remnants of ourselves or past projections looking to reintegrate into a consciousness of wholeness.

I found it interesting that you spoke of the Spiders/ Insectoids as being as "high level demons" and I would like to add some experiential data to this. While residing in Ecuador a month long visitor reported a large female spider hovering on this cabin roof almost every night, she asked for entry into him which he of course refused. This impacted me at the time and we spent several conversations discussing this along with his ability to see such entities. He was a most jovial up beat man so it didn't surprise me that this creature had no affect on him.

After I left Ecuador and for several months afterwards a few lady friends and I would "view/ journey" the house I had left and found it infested with spiders and insects, there was a fine mesh of fungus/ mold covering the walls and furnishings. Of course this wasn't necessarily visible in the physical reality. Reviewing this experience coupled with several other encounters I had with demonics while residing there it occurred to me that one of the intents of these infestations is to pit individuals against each other, for it is a reality woven from an occluded shadow world. It is far too easy to fall into the web and project the cause of this on another human being. That said it is equally true that some humans are taken over by these spiders, for as you stated deals are made for power over others, the farthest thing from love.

How does one know when they are not projecting a reality being fed from the demonic astral? It always is dependent on self gnosis, how close one walks with an open heart, the seeing of one's own emanating light which I will add is only visible in the darkness of the void. A cautionary word here about the false light, that which is too bright so that it blinds one to their own darkness.

The closer we come to seeing our realm as energy the less likely we are to use words that delineate along the lines of good/ bad, powerful/ victim, etc. (Thank you). The conscience observer is the mind free of beliefs, indoctrination, social engineering and traumas that have left the human being in a state of confusion separated from each other, the animal and vegetation kingdoms and Mother Earth.

I am curious enough to ask yourself and others that may wish to share about more experiences and also a thought that just popped into my head, where do dragons come in to this? They are often portrayed as destructive and must be slayed. On the other hand I've had with other friends encounters with these "creatures" the most profound experiences of being helped and even protected by them. It seems they respond with gratitude when recognized.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

Religious state of the astral

One thing that I could never understand was the twisted religious beliefs of astral beings.

Now, one can say , that all this astral experiences are nothing more then my inner projections . I know that is not true. I also know is very hard (impossible ? ) to prove otherwise .

The issue that surfaced over and over again is the fact that these beings were afraid / are afraid of something. Here I"m talking about good and bad entities in the same sentence.

See it's true that Jesus's name is meaningful . Being raised as an orthodox Christian of course i went to Jesus the first times bad dudes visited me . And it worked ...for the most part. Fast forward a few years and the only things I mention in the presence of evil are : joy , love and happiness . And of course that is saying Jesus ...but with different words.

My detachment from religion it's an interesting story on its own ...but the fierce religious dudes in the astral are a whole different story .

For the longest time it bothered me. Why evil entities follow religion? I could not understand it . Especially when it was obvious to me from the beginning that all this shit is meaningless. Compared to real existence anyway. ....But over and over demonic beings were also religious ...in some way or fashion.

I did talk with them ...I said wtf? and in the end I came to realize it's all programing .

The only time I will mention Scientology because it fits with my experiences :

"The now-disembodied victims' souls, which Hubbard called thetans, were blown into the air by the blast. They were captured by Xenu's forces using an "electronic ribbon" ("which also was a type of standing wave") and sucked into "vacuum zones" around the world. The hundreds of billions[5][24] of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days. This implanted what Hubbard termed "various misleading data"' (collectively termed the R6 implant) into the memories of the hapless thetans, "which has to do with God, the Devil, space opera, etcetera". This included all world religions; Hubbard specifically attributed Roman Catholicism and the image of the Crucifixion to the influence of Xenu."

Return to “General discussions”