Omni’s awesomeness

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Professor Doom

Omni’s awesomeness

Post by Professor Doom »

One thing I never got from Omni’s posts is joy and happiness .
He was never joyful , almost no jokes…everything dead serious.

No feminine side to balance him no making fun of his life.

No posting on Osho/ enlightenment / threads . No cat pictures . No sunset pictures.

Now if you have no sunset pictures…and mostly if you are not joyful even when hurting …then you are setting yourself up. Darkness always has glimpses of light and beauty. If you cannot see that …then you have a problem.

It's easy to fall when you expect yourself to fall.

I learned the hard way nothing can really be imposed on you if you don’t really want it.

And I mean nothing .

"I feel my body will be controlled no matter what to delete it. I need it on other computers."

"I am in a nightmare, and feel I am doomed. My work will be deleted by body control if things continue like this."

"I will be controlled to delete it. I can not control my body. My own body is being controlled to censor me."
\

There is NO such thing if you DON’T want it.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Omni’s awesomeness

Post by Christine »

Thanks for sharing ... this is deep stuff and I was thinking about all my conversation with Omni while back on those far-a-way shores. He continued to Skype me messages for over three years after I set sails. You nailed it with what you wrote, that's what I was realizing when thinking of him today that his identity is totally wrapped up in being a targeted individual. I don't doubt that on one hand this is real but when you make it your life and road to fame it is going to take you down. During my meditation this morning I also saw that he can always choose another path if he so desires but he's going to go through a world of pain.

There is another aspect and one of the reasons I eventually stopped answering him on Skype, he never not once asked how I was or what I was up to, it was all about him and totally self absorbed. In my own passage I realized that I had this tendency, the high drama and all the attention that it brought. It feels so liberating to have been stripped down bare and let that all go.

Phillip had a brilliance and intelligence that I saw and as I am I wanted to be his friend. He was so shy, it took over three months of chatting to get him to agree to speak to me as he was that shy. After our first call he agreed to show his face. :)

Like you say in a nutshell:
It is that simple once you really see it is so. (Not so easy to get there though.)
Professor Doom wrote:One thing I never got from Omni’s posts is joy and happiness .
He was never joyful , almost no jokes…everything dead serious.

No feminine side to balance him no making fun of his life.

No posting on Osho/ enlightenment / threads . No cat pictures . No sunset pictures.

Now if you have no sunset pictures…and mostly if you are not joyful even when hurting …then you are setting yourself up. Darkness always has glimpses of light and beauty. If you cannot see that …then you have a problem.

It's easy to fall when you expect yourself to fall.

I learned the hard way nothing can really be imposed on you if you don’t really want it.

And I mean nothing .

"I feel my body will be controlled no matter what to delete it. I need it on other computers."

"I am in a nightmare, and feel I am doomed. My work will be deleted by body control if things continue like this."

"I will be controlled to delete it. I can not control my body. My own body is being controlled to censor me."
\

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”