Native American Elder on Virtual Reality Theory, Vibrational Technologies, and UFO’s

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Native American Elder on Virtual Reality Theory, Vibrational Technologies, and UFO’s

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXB3BaIEMo[/youtube]

This out pouring of ancestral wisdom should be heard like a long slow draw of pure water. Listening as the sun set last night and pulled into a deep sleep where sound resonates beyond the clatter and clang of human division I felt gratitude for David Lonebear’s sharing. Then rising before dawn’s light I listened again and found myself in gnosis of what he speaks.

The keys to deciphering the simulation we are captured in come via perfecting resonance, a vibrational state of being that is evermore the becoming our True nature as Spirit. Written words, as I am writing now, can only point in a direction of consciousness to a deepened state of being where the absolute contains the every thing.

Reverberating realities unfolding before eyes that see with wonderment sitting silently on the threshold of eternal life.

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you,

don’t go back to sleep.

You must ask for what you really want.

Don’t go back to sleep.

People are going back and forth across the threshold

where the two worlds touch.

The door is round and open.

Don’t go back to sleep.”

– Rumi

Matthew Belair
Premiered Oct 19, 2018

Show Notes: David Lonebear Sanipass is a mathematician, scientist and a Native American elder of the Mi’kmaq people. He spent the first 26 years of his life on the side of a mountain being taught history, physics, chemistry, engineering by over 600 elders around the world to become a living archivist of the star teachings.

In this show we discuss; Growing up on a mountain Studying Vibrational Technology The secret to life What is Heavy Water? Salt Mash battery Piezoelectric Effect The resonator The Magic Mirror project Simulation theory and Virtual Reality Ghost Programming The S.O.S the planet sent out
Write a letter to someone you haven’t talked to in a year If you like the show please share, do an act of kindness, and become a patron here http://www.patreon.com/mattbelair" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; THANK YOU!

About Me: Master your mind, body, and spirit with Matt Belair and world-renowned leaders today! This unique show features candid conversations with experts in personal development, spirituality, and human optimization. Each episode is another key to help you unlock your infinite potential and assist you on your path to self-mastery! You will discover the best tips, tools, and technologies to master your mind. The science, principles, and practices to master your body. Finally, you will dive into the deepest depths of yourself, life, the universe and the pursuit of GOD/CREATOR/SOURCE with the timeless lessons, ancient teachings, and philosophies of today’s greatest minds and spiritual leaders. This show will help you let go of any limitation, help you find who you really are, and give you all of the tools to design and create the life of your dreams. This is the deepest dive into who you are, what it means to be alive, how we can connect and know GOD/SOURCE/CREATION.https://mattbelair.com/bio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!

For top rated video podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries contact me. Email Me: Matt@ZenAthlete.com

More
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Native American Elder on Virtual Reality Theory, Vibrational Technologies, and UFO’s

Post by Spiritwind »

The following are just some of my notes I took while listening to him. I guess the thing that struck me the most was how much in our head we have all become, and how out of touch with our environment as well. Much that can be shared about spirituality has to do with listening with new ears, and taking action rather than taking more workshops, reading more books, looking to others etc. He talks about how new age spirituality has become like a commodity, and is all caught up in our current financial models and ways of doing things. You can’t go in to a department store, or anywhere else for that matter, and buy spirituality. All the crystals, angel figurines, candles, and incense in the world won’t do it! And even looking to the indigenous people, rather than going within and finding out for ourselves by making it a priority to have actual experiences with that something that goes beyond all names or descriptions. Words by themselves just won’t cut it. It’s what we do that matters most. Are we walking our talk. And if we really are, then we probably don’t feel the need to tell everyone, because we’re too busy doing...

Nothing is “something” we’re thinking about. Reminds me very much of the Kabbalistic model, where beyond En Soph is the big no-thing.

Native American Elder on Virtual Reality Theory, Vibrational Frequencies

53 minutes in...

In all the programming in the world, there’s a ghost program. Elusive, but it’s there. Programmer out there, but there’s a lot of distraction.

Wars will still be there. Ego rules most of the time.

Just trying to come up with a solution. Couldn’t find a can opener. But earlier he’s talking about the things he’s engineering with vibration/sound that basically makes you feel good when “in it”.

Kindness, compassion, happiness etc. used to be one thing. SOS - save our spirit, call put out (to that big no-thing that is actually some-thing)

I think what it really comes down to, is what’s important to you? What do you pay attention to, focus on. People don’t talk to you, each other, they’re not interacting (think, everyone staring at their phones all the time instead of looking around).

He has 200,000 years of information passed down orally through tribal elders. 40 years of accumulated information... listening to echos, layered (from a programmers point of view there is layers upon layers upon layers to create this reality) income (need to have) - causes problems, asking self why does someone pull the trigger (mentions the hoarders) going down a rabbit hole with teeth. Ask yourself, do you have contentment in your life? If you are truly in spirit, money is not going to matter very much.

You don’t need to be perfect, just DO something. Write someone you haven’t talked to in a long time, give a dollar away, ask their name, find out the name of your waitress, reteach ourselves how to be human.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
maggie

Re: Native American Elder on Virtual Reality Theory, Vibrational Technologies, and UFO’s

Post by maggie »

I appreciate hearing what David Lonebear Sanipass teaches. I looked more into his info and one of the groups that participate in TEAS (Time, Earth, Air, Space) is not very far from me and I plan to get more involved as I feel drawn to him. What he says is close to what I have been focused upon already because I am deeply invested in Kindness, Compassion and Happiness. I also am curious about his emphasis on the blue light? This is important to me as I see flashes of electric blue light very frequently.

Here is something I am listening to now from David

(7 ACTS: The Beginning) Identifying the Blue Light
[youtube]https://youtu.be/670rFWFgz30[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks for the share maggie, I listened to the video as I fell to sleep last night. What he says about how deep we are holds a truth most have not yet come too. The blue light has accompanied me for many years and presents as a emanating light. I recall many years back sitting my with sister-in-law as she spilled out the traumas of her life and began the first steps toward awakening to her spirit within. For several days she saw a blue light dancing around her living room, as she spoke these words to me I also saw this blue light though it was emanating from within me. One step on a journey home to heart.

Speaking for myself, the deep blue field and blue emanation is from the Mother and is healing giving us a sure guide home. When I have more time I will write of my experience at Standing Rock with a great white female wolf and the sphere of blue light she gave to me with an icy breath. I am sharing this for as I am writing I realize that so many people miss these gifts of Spirit or discard them as too ethereal of little import ...

Yet they are most vital hidden parts of our totality, so to encourage others to share their unique perceptions.

maggie

Post by maggie »

I think that it is interesting that you have emanated blue light and also that electric blue has figured in others' story line explanations for what they observe. For me it is so weird about the blue flashes as they may look far away, close up, in direct view or out of the corner of vision. There seems no rhyme or reason for their appearance to me. I see no pattern to try to correlate. The only thing of which I have certainty is that it isn't my eyesight failing.

The lineage of the Mayan healing technique I have referenced before states the light is evidence of a healing but when I tried to get more explanation I was told it might have nothing to do with me and that "why" is the booby prize.

I have now listened to all the videos I could find for David. He certainly has crammed a great deal of living into his years. In various different interviews he reports so many different major skills and life events he experienced that my head swam. The skeptic in me said: "Hum, he says he is a storyteller. Is that a major TELL he gives that his bio may be colorfully expanded?" The basic however that we must emanate kindness in order to meet the star beings is what I already think. I am all for that action.

I am going to try to attend the TEAS in Otto NC on the 16th.
maggie

Post by maggie »

This just showed up in my inbox.
Off Topic
In this talk David says that the 60's gave us direction
He shares that the Mi'kmaq weren't recognized by the US government until the 80's after 13 years, yet they have been here for thousands of years. These stories come from the Mi'kmaq nation and the translation from the copper scrolls. They are 20-30,000 years old.
Crystal people, water people, lite people, the most intelligent planet that he called the cloud planet
3 Bears and Goldilocks
Star Systems and trading between different worlds
Mars, Volcan, moons, & 2 Giant Gas Planets in our solar system
Vega
Lite Travel
The Black Hole, being stuck in time
The 7 Stories & The 7 Awakenings
Spiritual Memory
Taking the I out of spirit

David asks you to reach out and say hello, to share what you "know"
[youtube]https://youtu.be/f9lLdy930jo[/youtube]
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

That looks like a good one you just shared above Maggie. Maybe I can get Christine to send it to me via WeTransfer so I can watch it.

As far as David having so much experience in so many things, all I can say is my husband is also a great story teller, and if I didn’t know him for almost 19 years and know for a fact he really has done all the many things in his life he says he has done, I would find it hard to believe as well. Some people just seem to live many lives in one.

I’m right with him when he talks about getting out of our heads and into doing, and the simple concept of seeing from a heart centered point of view. So easy to talk about, yet in practice we often have to deprogram from the predatory, me first, climb over your neighbors back, kind of mindset we are taught by example from birth. Strange that my idea of what a real Christ like being would be like is just that. A being that emanates a field of energy that is of a different frequency than the norm, although it has the potential to become the norm. It’s a being that operates out of true compassion, without conditions or the usual judgements, and recognizes the divine, the sacred, in all life. Just being around a person such as this would inspire one to become more “Christ like”, as it does matter the everyday energy we immerse ourselves in. It’s hard to be around hyper critical people, who often withhold attention, affection, etc. if a person or situation is deemed not worthy. Watching the news is like that. I feel anxiety when I watch the news, and I don’t feel that way when I’m outside tending to all the animals I have a responsibility to. And I do bump up against that in myself, this unconscious but common process of sizing people up, determining if they are worthy of my time. It’s the prevailing field everyone I know lives in.

It’s not even so much good or bad, as we all live in a reality that is all about limitation, in just about any form imaginable. We do often live with time constraints. Another perception that was sort of given to us, for we have not always been ruled by the clock.

But I know for a fact the capacity to change that and live primarily in an alternate state of being that expresses more loving kindness, but without allowing oneself to be abused, is attainable. Most of the really empathic people I know, who just naturally seem to feel more than the average person, have also had to learn some hard lessons about boundaries. Sometimes a real act of loving kindness with a super narcissistic person is to say no. But one does not have to do this with animosity or judgement. Not saying this is easy either, but I know practicing these principles in a conscious manner does show benefit in a heightened state of well being more of the time.

I feel some of what the Star Beings are about, without having watched or listened to much on the subject, it to bring back to our conscious mind what we already know from our time as limitless spirit beings, that did not know death or suffering. We had not experienced great trauma, and therefore had not forgotten what it was like to be in that universal, creative, intelligent, loving energy field, much like being in the womb of the mother, where all our needs are met. A soft, bouncy, watery, perfect environment, where one resides in a state of pure consciousness. When I look into an infants eyes, that what I still see, for the first few months of life. A being that hasn’t even fully differentiated itself from all the stimuli in its environment. It hasn’t fully learned separation yet.

So that, to me, is the trick. How to live in a world that is the way it is, yet somehow live in a separate reality at the same time. One that is beneficent in nature, and sees through the eyes of an infant, and the eyes of a wise old soul, whose seen and done it all, both at the same time.

For me, it’s even a kind of recognition that I am both the particle and the wave, the two ends of the pole, so to speak. It seems to kind of take away the charge that’s created when things are judged. It removes some of the static that is created by all the faulty wiring that keeps shorting out in our currently accepted collective reality paradigm. And, lastly, it helps one to tune to a more pleasing channel that is soothing, clear, and without static. From that place it is easier to recognize the choice between love and not love, zero or one, and make the choice the real you wants to make. I really do think more people would choose love if they fully understood what they are choosing between.

But like a wave that gathers momentum as it heads for the shore, so might humanity catch that wave as it rolls by and decide to join it. A love tsunami. It’s possible.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
maggie

Post by maggie »

Spiritwind wrote:That looks like a good one you just shared above Maggie. Maybe I can get Christine to send it to me via WeTransfer so I can watch it.

As far as David having so much experience in so many things, all I can say is my husband is also a great story teller, and if I didn’t know him for almost 19 years and know for a fact he really has done all the many things in his life he says he has done, I would find it hard to believe as well. Some people just seem to live many lives in one.

I’m right with him when he talks about getting out of our heads and into doing, and the simple concept of seeing from a heart centered point of view. So easy to talk about, yet in practice we often have to deprogram from the predatory, me first, climb over your neighbors back, kind of mindset we are taught by example from birth. Strange that my idea of what a real Christ like being would be like is just that. A being that emanates a field of energy that is of a different frequency than the norm, although it has the potential to become the norm. It’s a being that operates out of true compassion, without conditions or the usual judgements, and recognizes the divine, the sacred, in all life. Just being around a person such as this would inspire one to become more “Christ like”, as it does matter the everyday energy we immerse ourselves in. It’s hard to be around hyper critical people, who often withhold attention, affection, etc. if a person or situation is deemed not worthy. Watching the news is like that. I feel anxiety when I watch the news, and I don’t feel that way when I’m outside tending to all the animals I have a responsibility to. And I do bump up against that in myself, this unconscious but common process of sizing people up, determining if they are worthy of my time. It’s the prevailing field everyone I know lives in.

It’s not even so much good or bad, as we all live in a reality that is all about limitation, in just about any form imaginable. We do often live with time constraints. Another perception that was sort of given to us, for we have not always been ruled by the clock.

But I know for a fact the capacity to change that and live primarily in an alternate state of being that expresses more loving kindness, but without allowing oneself to be abused, is attainable. Most of the really empathic people I know, who just naturally seem to feel more than the average person, have also had to learn some hard lessons about boundaries. Sometimes a real act of loving kindness with a super narcissistic person is to say no. But one does not have to do this with animosity or judgement. Not saying this is easy either, but I know practicing these principles in a conscious manner does show benefit in a heightened state of well being more of the time.

I feel some of what the Star Beings are about, without having watched or listened to much on the subject, it to bring back to our conscious mind what we already know from our time as limitless spirit beings, that did not know death or suffering. We had not experienced great trauma, and therefore had not forgotten what it was like to be in that universal, creative, intelligent, loving energy field, much like being in the womb of the mother, where all our needs are met. A soft, bouncy, watery, perfect environment, where one resides in a state of pure consciousness. When I look into an infants eyes, that what I still see, for the first few months of life. A being that hasn’t even fully differentiated itself from all the stimuli in its environment. It hasn’t fully learned separation yet.

So that, to me, is the trick. How to live in a world that is the way it is, yet somehow live in a separate reality at the same time. One that is beneficent in nature, and sees through the eyes of an infant, and the eyes of a wise old soul, whose seen and done it all, both at the same time.

For me, it’s even a kind of recognition that I am both the particle and the wave, the two ends of the pole, so to speak. It seems to kind of take away the charge that’s created when things are judged. It removes some of the static that is created by all the faulty wiring that keeps shorting out in our currently accepted collective reality paradigm. And, lastly, it helps one to tune to a more pleasing channel that is soothing, clear, and without static. From that place it is easier to recognize the choice between love and not love, zero or one, and make the choice the real you wants to make. I really do think more people would choose love if they fully understood what they are choosing between.

But like a wave that gathers momentum as it heads for the shore, so might humanity catch that wave as it rolls by and decide to join it. A love tsunami. It’s possible.
Great post ! IMO the love tsunami is real and when we jump in, we are carried in the soothing clear without static stillness that upwells for our good.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sending it to Laurie now. Surfing the big one! Love tsunami coming ashore.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I did watch the above video, thanks to Christine! I can definitely get on board with the message I intuit that underlies the foundation of these stories. As I’ve said before, it’s really such a simple message, and yet, so very far out there in many ways. You have to actually learn how to live it to teach it, so it’s totally an inside job, ain’t it?! So wonderful to learn and see that many are and have been catching on to this concept, of compassion, kindness AND happiness, being THE way! And actually finding it it is possible to do this, but it takes doing, not just reading, listening, taking workshops etc.. it’s about it becoming like air that we breath, it’s just the way you do it. A lot of unlearning ahead for many, as the ways of our programming is many layered. I can feel the momentum of this though. I like it!

Return to “General discussions”