'Tis the Season to be Jolly

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”
― Oscar Wilde
Christine
Site Admin

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

Post by Christine »

Jean-Claude is a friend from Ecuador, one who never lacked a sense of humor... Best cards I've received this year.
EnJOY!

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Professor Doom

Re: 'Tis the Season to be Jolly

Post by Professor Doom »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

What a strange turn of events at the dinner table last night; guess I just need to spill this one out. My inner mirth has not subsided as I relate this story that carries with it a sense of the unbelievable, bizarre and truly psychotic behavior observed. The cartoon below was posted on a friends page on FB and while it made me chuckle I had zero intention of entering into or closing off from any conversation of the "matrixed".

It was a small gathering of family, my daughter and her husband have a beautiful four month old baby girl who was asleep in my daughter's arm as we all sat at a beautifully laid banquet table with some truly delicious food, I practice kitchen alchemy which is simply allowing the inner flow of enjoyment touch all the food I prepare, as my daughter had gratefully commented earlier when she said that whatever I touch turns to gold.

As the meal was consumed the conversation turned to spiders and people's phobias, we were evenly divided on those who cringe uncontrollably and those like myself that can capture a spider and release it. ---> insert some laughter and enjoyment here. I am not sure how the conversation segued into the "Princess" (more to come on that name) accusing me that if I knowingly released a Brown Recluse spider that I was morally corrupt because it could go kill my neighbor. I still wasn't tuned into where this was going so I tried to explain that it would never occur to me that a released spider would "go kill a neighbor" and that if someone was bit there would be no way of knowing if it was the spider I released or not ... included in my speaking was an expression of love for the natural world and my own lack of fear in that regards.

The Princess then turned on me with a focus she's never demonstrated before and asked me if a murder was in my house if I would release him, a confusing question to begin with I again answered her as best I could; that no if I was dealing with a murder, who being a human of an unnatural psychosis I would have to deal with him. She raised her voice and said. "I don't believe you!" , "I think you would release him if he didn't pose any harm to yourself." Wow! this was now personal and accusative. To try and end this turn of events I said something like, "I've had to deal with some pretty evil people in my life so if she thought that it was her business."

She then went on to say something about not getting the flu shot because she never got the flu [insert the irony of that statement] which somehow led her to a rant about vaccines and pharmaceutical medications and their benefits, I was not sure what was happening here for she was obviously triggered and in defense mode when in fact I never questioned her and wasn't feeling anything but a sense of what the f*uck is going on here? How did we get from spiders to vaccines? She then turned to me point blank and said: "I suppose if you didn't vaccinate your child you wouldn't feel bad about putting her in school and endangering the other children." Silly me said something along the lines that I had spent over 30 years studying vaccines and firmly knew that they were detrimental." to which she snapped back that she had studied them too and... so on and so on. I knew that I was listening to a "screen of projection" the often repeated word for word lines of the liberally indoctrinated. I was perturbed by the violence of her argument directed at me so I stood up and said. "I lost a daughter to vaccines and know others who have too." It stopped her and I made my exit to the kitchen... everyone was upset, especially my daughter as she has no intention of vaccinating her new born child.

We all let it pass, I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette with a good friend who is in accord with what I tried to express to deaf ears. It struck me hard how well the web has been woven on this subject, it is a dividing line and I could see how it could tear families apart, that saddened me while at the same moment I was knew that the Princess's violent opinion needed to surface or the precious new life we were celebrating could become a dividing line. Fortunately no one wanted this "debate" to continue so we moved on to dessert and opening some gifts.

Here it grew darkly bizarre and I now firmly seated in observer watched the gift giving. My ten year old granddaughter wearing an Apple watch her father had given her as she excitedly opened an Echo Dot from the Princess... who then started talking about her interactions with Alexa and Siri. She was without censor (a few too many tequilas I think) as she waxed loving praise on her devices relating how she had taught Siri to call her "Princess __________". What was so strange was the dichotomy of her saying that she valued privacy above all and was aware that the devices tracked her every move but at the same time she was enchanted with them. What a messed up reality, it did however give me a taste of the "matrixed" that I have avoided contact with for many years now. I am going to have to meditate deeply on this as I know these types of contacts are going to happen more frequently.

By writing this there is a release and my first thoughts this morning were to absolve the conversation, the bite and sting of it, for there are spiders and then there are Spiders, of course she knows nothing about the other spiders so clearly is she snared in their web. Now I am going to light some sage and say a mighty prayer for the unaware. Looking around inside I can't find any response more apt than to love deeper, for there is no offense for those who don't feel offended.

P.S. Munchkins!

and fortunately my daughter will remove the Apple watch from their home, we had earlier spoken about how invasive these devices are and what a heavy electronic drug of addiction they promote, it was a serious discussion of how to support each other in limiting time on the screen.

Oh what a web we weave.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

I remember a house -very close to your daughter's house . I was there alone a lot at some point. I had a Brown Recluse spider friend . He was living in the sink of the main bathroom. When you came I just told you to be aware of my friend in the sink. I did not know names , how poisonous he was...he
was just my friend.

Like the black widow we found in our house and relocated . She was awesome! Why are people so stupid anyway?
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Wow Christine, that was an intense sharing. Thank you, for it brings many thoughts to the surface. I have personally shared a couple of spider stories with you, so you know I’m right there with you when you say there are spiders, and then there are Spiders! I, too, have rescued my share of spiders over the years. I don’t think I’ve shared that with you. And some were damn big, and people were awed at my lack of fear, and my desire to allow it to continue its life, albeit elsewhere.

At the same time, my BIGGEST fear also has to do with spiders. Not all have an ominous feel to them. Must have been something afoot last night for my husband woke up this morning and shared how he completely relived (just before waking) his finding his first wife with another man way back when he was still going out on missions in the military. Then he relived his third wife doing the same thing, and him catching her with someone else (yes, I am his fourth and definitely last wife). These were some of the most traumatic experiences of his life (he’s actually had many). He hadn’t been thinking about them that I know, so to wake up realizing this was kind of weird and unsettling. It kind of came out of left field (we had a great evening at home with just our neighbor over). I know now not to just shove these kind of things aside with no further thought, due to the energetics involved.

Interesting.

On a more positive note I will share my mornings musings I wrote down just before reading your posts:

The images in my mind say more than words can.

I see a gyroscope, with streams of energy in constant motion, some moving upward, while others move downward, in an endless cycle of toroidal, spiraling, flow. Descending, ascending, all happening at the same time, with consciousness in form experiencing expansion, or contraction, depending on polar destination, whether north or south, up or down, constantly renewing itself, the snake eating its tail.

Though all is light, some individuated droplets of liquid light, within this flow, can suddenly ignite and “turn on”, thereby burning brighter, in an ever moving dance, as some lights turn off, and some turn on. Ascent, descent, as a synchronized, seemingly choreographed series of movements, like a ballet, a dance of beautiful shining stars.

My version of the Tree of Life
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I had forgotten about your friend who crawled up out of the drain in the bathroom sink, quite a lovely one and I worried how it lived there when the water was run from the faucet. It never occurred to me to be frightened, simply aware. And yes, I had thought of the Black Widow how beautiful and shiny she was as we admired the red hourglass on her abdomen as she sat safely sealed in a jar. She wanders free somewhere in the lot next door.

I think the question of stupidity is a rhetorical one and a concerning one too, during my meditation time came the realization in a rather shocking wave how split most are from anything that closely resembles common sense. The scene at the table was even more bizarre than I first wrote, Fellini-ish in the surrealness of it. During the "debate" my daughter's father was jumping around the table pretending to spray insecticide as a way to combat spiders, swearing that it must be done no matter the cost to precious brain cells and newly born life. He then went on to say that he had read how birds eat poisoned insects and die, this said as he spoke of his special bird friends who visit him every morning so he doesn't spray outside any longer. The division of the twisted human mind actually defies comprehension.
Professor Doom wrote:I remember a house -very close to your daughter's house . I was there alone a lot at some point. I had a Brown Recluse spider friend . He was living in the sink of the main bathroom. When you came I just told you to be aware of my friend in the sink. I did not know names , how poisonous he was...he
was just my friend.

Like the black widow we found in our house and relocated . She was awesome! Why are people so stupid anyway?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Strange goings on dear friend, we rarely need words to intuit each other. I was just sitting in the sun feeling an overwhelming sense of peace, gratefully receiving an in pouring of "rays", much is being given to us right now during this change/ cross over point in time if only we could put down our control mechanisms long enough to hear.

Give your husband my love, we are good catchers in left field.

Gyroscoping through the galaxy we are! Love you.
Spiritwind wrote:Wow Christine, that was an intense sharing. Thank you, for it brings many thoughts to the surface. I have personally shared a couple of spider stories with you, so you know I’m right there with you when you say there are spiders, and then there are Spiders! I, too, have rescued my share of spiders over the years. I don’t think I’ve shared that with you. And some were damn big, and people were awed at my lack of fear, and my desire to allow it to continue its life, albeit elsewhere.

At the same time, my BIGGEST fear also has to do with spiders. Not all have an ominous feel to them. Must have been something afoot last night for my husband woke up this morning and shared how he completely relived (just before waking) his finding his first wife with another man way back when he was still going out on missions in the military. Then he relived his third wife doing the same thing, and him catching her with someone else (yes, I am his fourth and definitely last wife). These were some of the most traumatic experiences of his life (he’s actually had many). He hadn’t been thinking about them that I know, so to wake up realizing this was kind of weird and unsettling. It kind of came out of left field (we had a great evening at home with just our neighbor over). I know now not to just shove these kind of things aside with no further thought, due to the energetics involved.

Interesting.

On a more positive note I will share my mornings musings I wrote down just before reading your posts:

The images in my mind say more than words can.

I see a gyroscope, with streams of energy in constant motion, some moving upward, while others move downward, in an endless cycle of toroidal, spiraling, flow. Descending, ascending, all happening at the same time, with consciousness in form experiencing expansion, or contraction, depending on polar destination, whether north or south, up or down, constantly renewing itself, the snake eating its tail.

Though all is light, some individuated droplets of liquid light, within this flow, can suddenly ignite and “turn on”, thereby burning brighter, in an ever moving dance, as some lights turn off, and some turn on. Ascent, descent, as a synchronized, seemingly choreographed series of movements, like a ballet, a dance of beautiful shining stars.

My version of the Tree of Life
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The split is so on the surface today. Quite almost unbelievable how the mere mention of a spider around a table of "Friends" sitting down for a sharing of a meal can trigger the clear picture, happening of the split in our world today. I can bring up the NPC Meme in that image on the FB. It is so prevalent and felt deeply everywhere around us. Almost anything can be a catalyst for hate and spite against even loved ones in this world of weird today. Your Princess is way to brainwashed as it seems. I am running into this everywhere I turn and it is so disconcerting. It is IMO a planned psyop on this world. Take the one side that has been told to believe the government, educational crap, MSM Propaganda and force them against the side that is awakened and will not conform to this "Deep state" control. Give them words that will set them off. These people will argue anything against anyone if it does not fit the propagandized agenda. Good lord, there is no common sense in this. I feel for you in that situation. I think we are all in it at certain points and more so quicker now these days. This world is being torn in half and it is very hard to watch it happen. Well that is just some of my take. It is hard to watch.

As for spiders. I am not a happy camper with the little buggers around inside the dwelling. I don't have anything against them outside where they are free to live. I will make sure they don't stay in the house however. Must be something from my childhood or even a past life. I don't rightly know but If I can I will keep them alive to get them outside. My wife is fearless with them so there is that. Yes there are spiders and then there are spiders.

Princess may be in for a very rude, or even grand awakening before we move into the near future. As for that matter we all could be in for that.
Thank you Christine for the sharing of that experience.

Steven

Return to “Laughter is the Best Medicine - Silly”