TO BE LOST AND TO FIND

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
LostNFound

TO BE LOST AND TO FIND

Post by LostNFound »

TO BE LOST AND TO FIND

This thread is to segway from the Thread Called “Taking a look at Leftism a Cult.” Which fell into the contentious atmosphere of division, a very interesting look at that type of belief system?
See further below for the link to the Leftism a Cult and here is a link to another Political thread:
http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/vi ... f=4&t=1711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In both of these threads you may see my belief system at work or at least a glimpse. Please note that I am mostly searching to find the opposing views and perhaps gain some knowledge as to the whys of these things. I wish to make it known that there are no bad feelings toward anyone and their personal belief systems. We all have our own individual view of life and it is this that I seek to understand in my journey toward a higher place. It is said that searching within our own self is to find the truth. I believe that also.

So I got up this morning with this on my mind and heart:
https://youtu.be/80nUhHofw0U
I woke up today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds
In their eyes it's nation, against nation, against nation
With racial pride
Sounds...
Thinking only of themselves
They shun the light
(shun the light)
They think they're right
(think they're right)
Living in their empty shells

Oh, can you see their bodies thrashing
(so many people, so many people)
Crashing down around their feet
Angry people in the street
Telling them they've had their fill
Of politics, people who kill

Grow... the seed of evolution
Revolution never won
It's just another form of gun
To do again what they have done
With all our brothers' youngest sons

Everywhere you go you see them searching
Everywhere you turn you feel the pain
Everyone is looking for the answers
Well look again, come on my friend
Love will find us in the end
Come on my friend
(on my friend)
We've got to bend
(got to bend)
Down on our knees and say a prayer

Oh, can you see the world is pining
Pining for someone who really cares enough to share his love
With all of us so we can be
An ever loving family
Have we forgotten who loves who
Children from a family tree
That's longer than a centipede
Started long ago when you and I
Where only love....

I woke up today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
So many people, so many people
People lost in a lost world
So many people, so many people
People lost in a lost world

Thanks to all who have participated in my foray into and out of Belief systems. Into the religious systems and into the political systems, these systems do seem to dominate the existence of man. Oh sure there are those Science belief systems, UFO belief systems and any number of paranormal beliefs that weave their way through our infinite existence within our minds. However all of these beliefs even if one says they don’t partake in belief systems all seem to boil down into the religions and political constructs of the Human species that inhabit this world.

These systems have and do create contentions within us as individual beings. There is irrefutable evidence of this by just reading the beliefs of each commentator in each thread, especially pertaining to Politics and religion. So just to come down to it, politics and religion do appear to be a base system in the human society of today and perhaps forever. I started a thread called BELIEF SYSTEMS AND ETC…. which can be viewed here:
http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/vi ... f=4&t=1288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And this is such a profound statement from one of the commentators.

Sandy Clark Wrote:
“Belief systems are part of the Human Experience and without them we would sit like a bump on a log...non existing. Every decision is based on a belief system for the most part; even to move a body part.

Automaton movements such as eating, etc. come from a belief in life. Those who commit suicide have come to the decision and belief that life is no longer worth living.

When I am really troubled (doesn't happen much anymore at my age ) I ask the deeper questions as Christine stated to see what belief I am acting from and whether I wish to reassess the situation or belief in order to move forward from a stuck position. In that my daily beliefs and values are in a constant state of movement as life flows however my core beliefs and values stay solid amongst the flux of it all. ie LOVE creates win-win situations, the GOLDEN RULE, etc.

So, in much and many ways, we as a human species with our infinite or should I say our finite thinking ways do have a belief system whether we think not. We would cease to function without some sort of basic system. One may say they do not believe in the belief system construct but that in my opinion and I am just using that because it is from within me, is like saying I don’t believe I have a heart. The very wording of that statement is contradictory. (I do not believe), (in a belief system). This is like an Atheist saying they don’t believe in God yet using and acknowledging God in their statement.

So, I have delved into the Political realm and found that I fit on a side that is called the right. The political system in our world is similar to the Male/female concept that is under such scrutiny it is beyond sanity. Politics falls into “one side or the other” Right or Left or Left or Right. So, to take this to the Male or female, there is only MALE AND FEMALE. I believe there is a thread that is discussed about this on this forum.

Our world is caught up in the Right and Left paradigm. We hear this Phrase “You’re either for me or you are against me.” This is the two sided coin yet only one in reality. Division is the name of the game. Division has always been the name of the game whether it’s in Politics or Religion and to come right down to it Religion (man made always) and Politics are the same thing. Used in force and violence to separate the human species by a power construct created by an emotion called greed.

Now into the Political realm, it is said and shows the lunacy of the Left and how they are exhibiting a cult type attitude toward the Right. You can view a thread that shows some of this here:
http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/vi ... f=4&t=1727" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This thread was placed to specifically show the lunacy of a far left side of the Left. It does not show the more sane part of the left as has been alluded to by some commentators. It is lopsided in that respect; however the point that was being shown is how the lunatic far left is comparable to the Cult mentality.

Now I have to say that the Right or far right is also a lunatic Cult type of mentality and that could be shown just as well as the far leftist lunacy. So to say we the people are being psyoped in many ways to again, keep us separated. One group of psychopaths is creating their army of death while the other group of psychopaths is creating their army of death. The insanity of this is beyond common sense, it is beyond humanity. I could go deeper with that I suppose but the idea is that each side the Left and the right are creating the insanity to separate or divide the people of the world.

I haven’t even touched on the Religious sides of this insanity but we see it daily in our waking and sleeping periods. Truth be told and this is just my observation, All wars and separations are created by Religious, political insane groups or even one person that is insane in a psychopathic manner. Our world today is controlled by the religious faction of the Vatican to which the political branches are guided by. The Vatican itself is a political faction and has been since its very creation. Here again is the divide and conquer concept. Now in the Religious realms of belief systems we have the Christians, the Judaic and the Islamic factions and all three are violent and filled with Cult qualities. The Eastern religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism and these types are no different in their beliefs and cult ways. They all fall into the same barrel. I suppose one could spend a lot of time making comparisons with the religions and cultism, and yet that is what is happening in the Leftism thread to some degree.

I would like to perhaps address the comments made in the end post of the Thread “Taking a look at Leftism a cult.” As the posts veered off of topic somewhat and I wish to not continue in that particular thread.

I had no intention of bringing the Q phenomenon into that thread but for some reason it got slammed into it. I could understand where the contentious side would make or try to make a comparison of Q to Cultism and that is perfectly okay. The Idea that Q is a psyop of perfection as an algorithm is in itself a belief by those that make the assumption. Yes it may be so. And if it is it could be a benign one to benefit human kind. It has been noted that Q does psyops so that is not a secret to the millions that follow the concept today. It surely must be recognized that the world, the people around the world are waking up to the major corruption that has been going on by an algorithm run by power hungry criminals. Is it a bad thing to wake the people up to this corruption? Should we not be concerned that this world is a total shit hole caused by the bankers and the Military industrial corporate complex? Should we completely recede within ourselves and not look at the abolishing of our world. These questions do come to mind. When we do look outside today we see the people uprising against the monstrosities created by the criminals. The world has been run by these monsters for far too long. So then the question that arises is why are people so opposed to being awakened to the mess that has been controlling this world. Why is it that the MSM attacks the concept of Q so harshly? Is it because Q represents a truth that the MSM wants to keep secret, that Q is possibly exposing the dirty deeds? God forbid the people will become aware of the criminal activity.

Okay this is for Christine, a very lovely lady indeed. These are responses from a different thread that I alluded to above.

Christine Wrote”

“Hello Steven, I will do my very best to clarify the what and why of what I wrote. First I do not have a belief system. I've written extensively for years as why beLIEfs are false systems that were installed to control us. To believe something is the truth is false. The only pathway that brings the light to TRUTH is an inward one, the knowing of Thyself.”

Christine, When you say you have no belief system and then you say this “To believe something is the truth is false. The only pathway that brings the light to TRUTH is an inward one, the knowing of Thyself.” Is this not a belief in itself that you have? Surly you believe that your pathway inward is where you will find TRUTH. And you believe that is where you will know Thyself. So then, you stop believing in one thing and change it for another that perhaps fits a more spiritual Truth?

Christine Wrote:

“In regards to the puppet Trump all I have to go on is his lack of ethics in making $$$$deals with the Saudis who are committing genocide on the people of Yemen, his slimy agreements with Israel and its genocide of the Palestinians, the continued curve of imbalance as the rich get richer and the poor poorer. His ridiculous maniacal policies with Bolton and all the neo-cons who prefer to bomb Iran and Syria out of existence. His use Russian collusion to distract "we the people's" attention from the underhanded wanton destruction of our biome.”

Okay I can see where you would gather this information. Could it be from the MSM or perhaps even Alternative news sources that may think the same way you do about this man? I can say this, I haven’t seen a lack of ethics in making deals with this man but then again I just see the deals he is making to bring prosperity back to the American peoples. I haven’t hung with the man to see what kind of shady deals he may be pulling. Now his deal with the Saudis was to stop the deep state destruction they were pulling off. There is evidence to support that and the Saudis themselves rounded up the deep state criminals that were committing genocide against Yemen and put them down. Remember when the new leader took over, killed his brother for committing treason and murdering and collecting billions from the Deep staters of other countries. The business with Bibi I am not sure about but that piece of crap does need to be put down in my eyes. He is not a real Jewish or Israelite person; he is a Zionist or Khazarian Mobster. Which to say is a Muslim in disguise. Bolton and Pompeo are both placed by the deep state. If you notice, Trump has not taken their bait to go to war anywhere. I don’t think those two will be around much longer anyway. As for Iran and Syria, Trump did not go and kill the Syrians. He took out the ISIS that was placed there by the OBummer and McCain regime. People really should pay more attention to what really happens. The MSM will always spin what Trump is doing. Now I am not saying that trump is a saint but Geez, The entire world of deep state with their mockingbird news have been trying to vilify this man ever since he became the president. That right there should tell you something.

The Russian Collusion was created by the Leftist and that is a fact so they are the ones that have distracted us for the past 3 years. I haven’t seen the man use any of that to take our attention from any destruction of our biome. Who really is destroying our Biome? Let’s see, Monsanto, Dick Cheney, God, how about the giant Pharmaceutical companies, how about the assholes that are spraying the crap out of us with poisons in the air almost daily. Is this all being blamed on Trump just because he is the president? Well enough of that. We could go back a few just a few mind you, presidents that really did these things you have talked about I guess there are many things that may seem like they are done by Trump and you and I don’t or won’t know about but it is a sure bet that the MSM will spit fake shit out about the man because they do hate him with a passion.

Christine Wrote:

"I have nothing invested in others following, believing or accepting what I write as a truth. It is beyond obvious that each individual expression of the divine is in a unique process of evolution. This includes the whole of the living realm, for we are one with this realm and beyond. (Today I am posting my latest piece on this, not only from an esoteric point of view but also from the scientific one.)"

This is a wonderful thing you say and I just thank you dear lady.

Christine Wrote”

"My inner fire, born of intense trials, is the fire that burns away all that is a lie or false. This again is an inward process (ie: the lies, the beliefs, the ancient vows, the corruption of our lineage, the acts and the words I used to fool myself.) and we are in a "time" of completion this for me is the imperative. Eventually the veils are rendered and lifted and what is left is a perspective that "sees" with the eyes of a child, another way I can phrase this is one sees with a lucid mind or non-dual mind. At this point the game stops, one no longer engages in the gross manipulations of our human pathos or confusion."

Here again, what you say is a belief, a conviction. It is you. Is this a belief? Do you believe what you say and are you convicted, convinced that this is your essence?

Christine Wrote”

"This question of irrefutable proof is what we've been entrained to look for via materialism, the foundation of our current paradigm. No such thing exists within the fluid nature of real life. So to your question as to why I "see" the QAnon movement the way I do is because my sight is seeing energy and patterns. These are recognizable to me, the matrix control system has only a few patterns that are used over and over. I did take a bit of time to briefly review a website supporting the Q movement and it's as clear to me as the light coming through the trees outside my kitchen door that that Q is an algorithm that is using key words and phrases it garners from the internet, there is zero wisdom emitted in it's coding because wisdom is something outside it's reach, ie: it is a program. Don't believe me though I am writing on your thread for the spirit within is the speaker."

This I addressed above somewhat. You have a belief dear lady of seeing energy and patterns. And that is hugely cool in my eyes. You have your thoughts and convictions of the Q business. As I stated above Q may very well be an algorithm yet whatever it or who may be it is serving a deeper purpose of waking people up. That is all I was trying to get at with Q. Sure you may say it is a psyop and I said Q has stated he or she or they are a psyop so no big secret. Enough about Q. it is clear where you stand on that subject and that is just fine with me. We all are heading in the same direction I think. Its just how much faster some will get there compared to others. It is a foregone conclusion that we are waking up.

Christine Wrote:

"Listen deeply in silence for truth, it has no clamor nor makes any claims at all. The sound is like a clear running brook over stones or the perfect intoned note of crystal ringing. It does not hide or run agendas. This is just me Steven, as simple as I can put it and with that I will say I love you."

Thank you Christine, this is a wise and deep thought you have given. I take it to heart. I love you

Christine Wrote:

"I do not have any hatred for Trump or anyone or anything. (this perspective is an embedded code within the program you are following, that anyone who questions Trump is a hater, meditate on that Steven.)"

I do meditate on this. It is the words that flow from the mouth that expose the feelings. I do not think that anyone that questions Trump is a hater. I myself question Trump. So I can’t hate myself now can I?

Christine Wrote:

"As to fighting I see that word as an internal one much along the line of Sun Tzu and to quote: “There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” and “It is easy to love your friend, but sometimes the hardest lesson to learn is to love your enemy.”

I couldn’t agree more with you. Very well put my friend.

Christine wrote:

"I will end my comments with this: "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

Yes. Surly you must know that this is how Trump thinks? But that is for you to know and meditate on.
Thank you Christine for the interaction, as I have stated I brought comments from the Leftism cult thread to this one because when I awoke this morning that song above was on my mind and so were you. It was reading your post that gave me the AHA moment.

It seems to me that this is a continuation of the Belief Systems thread I started maybe two years ago and I have made some journeys into lost realms and back out. Not sure if I am completely out or I will be anytime soon but it is very interesting to explore so many different places and inner essence of myself and others.

Just Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Re: TO BE LOST AND TO FIND

Post by Christine »

I stand as I always do, in the space of my truth, born of inner gnosis. The line between belief and gnosis may be very thin indeed. It is so simple for me Steven, there is experience and there is belief. Do I know everything? I hardly know anything at all ... Every movement of consciousness is a new perspective and an expanded horizon.

I found a bit of mirth with the play of words "that I believe what I know", it's like a Zen koan that doesn't enlighten unless you fall deeply into the source of self. No belief is necessary I only have experience and that includes seeing energy and patterns, one may make of that which they wish.

Another reality for me is that I perceive no contention or division in your former thread. Changing perceptions is such a key to unwinding the tangled threads that bind.

Last thought and I will leave this where it stands, all is serving a greater good ... It is an ability to walk the tightrope that has allowed me a heightened awareness, no belief required.

As Terence McKenna spoke to in one of his lectures, a student had pointed it out to him, that it's not about the light circle in the dark nor the dark circle in light it's about the curve where the two meet. For me this carried a profound comprehension and truth.

May my words typed through this digital medium carry with them the sweet sound of grace.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

A little bit of sweetness. I logged out to wash my sink full of dishes and as often happens thoughts arrive out of nowhere, perhaps it is the act of cleaning and the sound and feel of water on my hands because it puts me in a meditative silent place.

There are things I want to believe, of course there are, but they vanish like a wisp of smoke in the face of seeing the what is of life, being fully engaged living life to the fullest has no place for wanting to believe.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes the line between knowing and believing is very thin indeed. Gnosis is sufficient as it be. Thank you for the comments and gnosis of your being.

Wanting to believe and living life to the fullest, is like having needs fulfilled instead of wanting something. Needs and Wants and then there are desires. I prefer to stand in gnosis myself. So sure there are things we all want to believe. I would say that when I started my search into Belief systems, I did see that so much of that is contrived through others beliefs that are pushed upon the young minds from a birth point and we can grow up with a parents view point of life or their belief system and receive a daily dose of billions of belief systems to confuse or solidify a system we were handed at birth. It would be falling into ones self and perhaps discovering who one really is that can peel away the layers that have been built upon year after year or day after day. As you say, stand on your own gnosis.

I can say this as a deeper observation. one cannot strip away a belief system of anyone else without consequences of some kind. We can only strip our own away albeit there are consequences but as only self can deal with them. This observation gets me to think of the problems in the world. is it because or could it be that everyone is trying to strip away a belief system of another or others around them only to try and implant their own belief system onto to those they are trying to control. I know that sounds funky sideways but just a thought as to the deeper problems being faced in this world?

This then could be the Religion and politics symptoms. Wars that are created simply because someone wants to force their belief system on someone else. Geez, I am waxing into places of the mind that surface in my dreams.

Thank you
Steven

Return to “General discussions”