This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Spiritwind

Re: This week in review

Post by Spiritwind »

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein arrested for alleged sex trafficking

Epstein was the subject of a sweetheart prosecution deal after authorities investigated alleged sex with underage victims.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bi ... g-n1027126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Let’s see how far this goes this time around...

I won’t copy and paste the article, as it’s all over the news. It would be nice if some real justice actually started to be served.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Richard Branson Has Figured Out What’s At The Bottom Of Belize’s Great Blue Hole
By Zoe Sebastian, Jul 1, 2019

http://www.ninjajournalist.com/science/ ... spSXRFK0Tc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The mysteries that lay at the bottom of the ocean have been an endless focus of human curiosity since humans existed. The thought of an entire world which is out of sight and inaccessible to us has inspired countless people to make it their life’s mission to explore the fascinating depths of the ocean. Aside from the incredible sea creatures, new species of which are still being discovered today, the ocean’s depths hold the key to many historical questions. So when a group of explorers decided to explore the full depths of Belize’s Blue Hole, there was no telling what they would find…

The Great Blue Hole
The Great Blue Hole is a giant underwater sinkhole which lies around 40 miles off the coast of Belize, near the center of the Lighthouse Reef. Given its name by British diver and author Ned Middleton, who was inspired by the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the circular hole is approximately 1,043 feet wide and 407 feet deep.

As the largest natural formation of its kind in the world, the Great Blue Hole has been a huge draw for many marine explorers seeking to discover its mysteries.

A Mythical Underworld
A UNESCO world heritage site, the Great Blue Hole is one of the most interesting and mysterious formations of its kind. A popular diving spot, this deep black hole swallows the diver in complete darkness, making divers feel as if they are exploring a “mythical underworld.”

Divers can spot denizens, Pederson’s shrimp, groupers, angelfish, neon gobies, purple sea fans, and corals such as elkhorn and brain corals in the shallower parts of the area. But even more fascinating than the hole’s wildlife is the history and legends surrounding it…

Aura Of Mystery
Little was known about the Great Blue Hole for many centuries, and it retained an aura of mystery as to how it came to be and what could be hiding in its depths. Locals held many superstitious beliefs about what hid at the bottom, including tales of monsters hiding within.

(I’m not posting the whole article as it has many images that you need to see as you read it. Also, I was a bit shocked to read what they actually found at the bottom. It made me quite sad, actually, but won’t give it away here. There are many things going on in our world, politically and otherwise. It’s not that I don’t know about them, I just can’t do anything about them and try not to focus my attention on things I can’t change, so I have the energy and psychological fortitude to change the things I can. And reading this article helps me realize an area I need to focus more attention on in my own life. I think you’ll figure it out if/when you read the article.)
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

It’s been relatively quiet for awhile, so this little spate is right on cue. Watch the massive push for gun control that is already following (and the unknowing public jumping ever more on the bandwagon). I’m not saying there should be no laws (although I am saying there is a hidden agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with keeping us safer) I’m just saying there is plenty of evidence of crime increasing in countries who have managed to take most everyone’s (except the criminals whose trade in weapons only make them even more money due to scarcity) guns away have not become safer. Plus I live in a rural area with goats and plenty of predators wandering through. You never hear anyone talking about this (cause they’d actually like everyone to live in the cities to be more easy to control - I have noticed country folk being distinctly more independent). Anyway, problem, reaction, solution. Yes, it’s easy to see where I stand on this.

Dayton, Ohio, Shooting: Victims Identified; Live Updates

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/d ... oting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At least nine people were killed and 27 others were wounded, the police said. It was the second American mass shooting in 24 hours, and the third in a week.
By Timothy Williams and Farah Stockman

RIGHT NOWThe police named the suspect as Connor Betts, 24, of Bellbrook, Ohio.

Here’s what we’re following:
* The police identified the nine killed, and the suspect.
* ‘There wasn’t any saving,’ said a witness who tried to help.
* The suspect’s family home is searched.
* One woman says that in the chaos, ‘I got trampled.’
* Police officers were nearby, potentially averting a bigger tragedy.
* Little was immediately known about the gunman.
* A particularly brutal week for gun violence.

The police identified the nine killed, and the suspect.
Questions mounted about the motive of a gunman who killed nine people in a popular entertainment district in Dayton, Ohio, early Sunday morning, less than 24 hours after 20 people were shot dead at a Walmart in El Paso. The gunman in Dayton was identified as Connor Betts, a 24-year-old white man from Bellbrook, a Dayton suburb. One of the victims was his sister, Megan K. Betts, 22.

Of the eight others killed, six were black. The police say they are continuing to search for a motive and did not say whether the gunman sought to kill his sister or was aware that she was in the area Saturday night. Mr. Betts was killed by the police, who responded to the mass shooting in less than one minute, the authorities said.

* see link for rest of article

Then another mainstream link for the Texas shooting:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-wa ... 019-08-04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I’ll add this for your consideration too:
Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons
https://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/every- ... pic-drugs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

And, a couple more here (in case you want to know some questions that should be asked about why this might not be the story the media is feeding everyone).

http://humansarefree.com/2019/08/7-ques ... 159d527e3a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://humansarefree.com/2019/08/the-mo ... 159d527e3a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Spiritwind wrote:Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein arrested for alleged sex trafficking

Epstein was the subject of a sweetheart prosecution deal after authorities investigated alleged sex with underage victims.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bi ... g-n1027126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Let’s see how far this goes this time around...

I won’t copy and paste the article, as it’s all over the news. It would be nice if some real justice actually started to be served.
The following link is from a mainstream news sight that I saw on my FB feed this morning. So, this is how it’s going to go, huh. Just, wow!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epste ... tqKa_pKa7A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/-vyqJIBMhY8[/youtube]

I’m not going to go on and on about this, but wanted to share this video that Christine sent me via WeTransfer, since my internet almost always won’t let me play videos otherwise (I miss her presence here but know that her new little adventure into having a business to attend to has kept her more than just a little busy). Much has come to light for me as of late, which I won’t elaborate on here. I will say this is a worthy listen for those who want to go a little deeper into what might actually be going on here, although I know most are not ready and do not want to go there. Many of either my own past life memories, and/or those in my genetic line have come to consciousness as of late, so much of this feels spot on to me.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Okay, here is a thing. Those mass shootings we all know are planned false flags for one reason it seems, to get our guns or our protection against the real criminals. One other thing they do this crap is to change the news cycle also to get away from their crimes being exposed. So the Epstein thing is a big a huge exposure to these filthy evil bastards and there is many many names in the dirt bags black books of the high upper elites and hollywood moguls who deal in child trafficking and other vile evil satanistic rituals with our children. Most folks will not be able to handle what is coming is to be exposed and it has to be dripped out in small pieces for people to get used to the idea of this real sick stuff that has been happening for a very long time.

So along comes the false flag shootings to pull everyone's attention away from Epstein. yeah right. Well look what has happened. it didn't work because Epstein stayed up front now didn't he and now he has been murdered or suicided or Arkancided or taken away by someone and put in a more secure place or or or or. Issue being, he is still in the news cycle and the Deep state freaks or whoever can't stop what is coming. So not to worry about them taking the guns because that ain't happening. There cycle died much quicker than before and the idiots don't have anything that can stop the exposure that is coming. I have a tree that someone can hide behind and watch. Great post Laurie and thank you Christine for sending the vid. There are many of these on the internet today and this business is breaking out all over. People are being woke up to this evil on our world by the millions now.

No more conspiracy theories folks, But there have always been the conspiracies. Looks who is getting caught now :? :o :shock:
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

So, besides all the shootings, and, well, a good portion of our planet on fire, there’s also this:

Officials investigating reason for over 4,000% rise in kids seeking sex ‘change’ treatments

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/offic ... -sex-chang" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

UNITED KINGDOM., September 18, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Officials in the United Kingdom want to know why there has been an explosion in the number of kids seeking sex “change” treatments.

In just eight years, the increase in children seeking to transgender themselves has gone up 4,500 percent for girls and 1,250 percent for boys. During the reporting year “2009/10 a total of 40 girls were referred by doctors for gender treatment,” according to a report by UK’s The Telegraph. “By 2017/18 that number had soared to 1,806. Referrals for boys have risen from 57 to 713 in the same period.”

“Officials in the Government Equalities Office will look into whether the influence of social media is driving more children to consider changing sex, and whether it is appropriate to treat pre-pubescent children with drugs,” according to the The Telegraph report.  

“A recent study found that almost two thirds of children and teenagers who say they want to change sex have previously been diagnosed with serious mental health disorders,” continues the report. “There are concerns among some doctors that children are being given hormone treatments without due consideration of the long-term side effects, which can include infertility and osteoporosis.”

Medical child abuse?

“Transgenderism is a psychological disorder, not a biological one,” said Dr. Michelle Cretella, MD, FCP, president of the American College of Pediatricians.

“The active promotion of transgenderism has resulted in massive uncontrolled and unconsented experimentation upon children and adolescents,” Cretella warned. “This is child abuse.”

Last year in England, “800 children were given injections to stall the onset of puberty, including some aged 10, with some also given hormones to start the process of changing sex,” according to the The Telegraph.

“Many children are being permanently sterilized by these treatments and sentenced to a lifetime of toxic medications to impersonate the opposite sex,” continued Cretella. These “medications...cause everything from cardiovascular disease to diabetes to cancer.” 

Dr. David Stevens, Christian Medical & Dental Associations CEO, recounted the story of a doctor who once told him, “If a parent came to me with an anorexic child, I wouldn’t recommend a diet in order to affirm the child’s desire to be thinner.” On the contrary, the doctor would be moved to find a cure for the child. That same concept is at play when it comes to parents who seek to support their child’s transgender urges, he said. It ends up being “child abuse.”
Louis Brown, while former director of Christ Medicus Foundation, told LifeSiteNews, “As Catholics, we believe that every man, woman, and child deserves the unlimited love of God. We also know that love is based in truth, and so the measure of our love for any person is measured by our willingness to desire good for them based in truth.”

“Healthcare at its core is about loving a person at one of the most vulnerable moments in that person’s life, when they have a medical need,” continued Brown. “We must seek to love anyone who has need for medical care, but it should be consistent with that person’s biological, sexual and anthropological truth. So for Catholic medical professionals, if we’re not loving each medical patient in truth, we are not really loving them at all.”
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Well, this one takes the cake! The fact that anyone is seriously talking about this seems to indicate that there is the usual duality of reality taking place. Some waking up and evolving, and some de-evolving. Strange times. And, yes, I am purposefully staying away from other stories in the news at the moment. It’s all connected anyway. (And even though the Epstein case has been dropped basically from the public eye, we can only imagine what continues to go on behind the curtain.)

http://humansarefree.com/2019/09/swedis ... gests.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

A Swedish behavioral scientist has suggested that it may be necessary to turn to cannibalism and start eating humans in order to save the planet.

Appearing on Swedish television to talk about an event based around the “food of the future,” Magnus Söderlund said he would be holding seminars on the necessity of consuming human flesh in order to stop climate change.

Environmentalists blame the meat and farming industry for a large part of what they claim is the warming of the earth. According to Söderlund, a potential fix would be the Soylent Green-solution of eating dead bodies instead.

He told the host of the show that one of the biggest obstacles to the proposal would be the taboo nature of corpses and the fact that many would see it as defiling the deceased.

Söderlund also acknowledged that people are “slightly conservative” when it comes to eating things they are not accustomed to, such as cadavers.

The discussion took place accompanied by a graphic of human hands on the end of forks. Lovely.

Another proposal to save the earth which has been promoted by numerous mass media outlets and environmentalists is only somewhat less disgusting – eating bugs.

No doubt Greta Thunberg and Prince Harry will be first in line for when cockroaches and human flesh is being dished out at the next international climate summit.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Can we say SOYLENT GREEN? the prelude to slowly telling the people that they are already being fed human meat through outlets such as McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, various restaurants around the world and this falls into the Pedophilia and PizzaGate stuff. As for the bugs, people have been eating bugs for a long time. Its the people that has got most of the elites getting the shakes alot because of the Kulu disease. Just research the cannibalism in various places on this planet. Hmmmmmmm, one does wonder. I saw that wicky headline also Laurie. Makes me shake my head at how this world is becoming a den of evil on the surface.

Here is more related articles to Epstein and his ilk,

BOMBSHELL! Did Ghislaine's Sisters Backdoor the FBI, NSA + more?
Amazing Polly
Sep 4, 2019
Returning to Epstein-related investigations, I look at Christine and Isabel's multiple software ventures. I go beyond Magellan and look deeper at the Chili@d/FBI story and bring you some deeper information.
There are links here to the NSA, CIA, Intel, Microsoft, Google and many more. I don't know if back-doors or other vulnerabilities were installed with the software.. but what if they were?
https://youtu.be/7j_JjvKK1VE

And then we have this coming forward also so there is some hope that this nasty stuff is being stopped and many of gruesome creatures are being caught

Hundreds Of Others Implicated In Jeff Epstein Docs BOOM
https://youtu.be/JxRXFVxPsM4
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Seeing all the posts (obviously not here) about the anniversary of 9/11 about how much we must not forget. Unfortunately what they are suggesting we not forget is not even a remotely true version of what actually happened. I do care about the lives that were lost, but I also care about the truth, so sharing the following....

"Never forget the bloody, crying firemen who screamed about the bombs in the towers and the lobby.

Never forget the 2,300,000,000,000 dollars that was reported missing by Donald Rumsfeld the day before 9/11.

Never forget that the controller in charge of the Pentagon's budget was Doc Zakheim who lost the 2.3 trillion dollars by doing poor book keeping (lost 1.55 billion dollars, per day, for five years....)

Never forget that Doc Zakheim was also CEO of Systems a planning Corporation in 2001 which manufactures Flight Termination Systems for commercial airliners so they can be remotely controlled by computers...

Never forget that the day after Rumsfeld mentioned missing 2.3 trillion dollars, a plane impacted the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon where the computers were kept which stored that information....over 100 budget analysts and accountants were killed and the money trail was lost.

Never forget that Larry Silverstein bought the entire WTC center lease in 2000 for a 15 million dollar bid (even though he was lower than other bidders).

Never forget that Larry Silverstein put a 3.5 BILLION dollar insurance policy on the towers against terrorists attacks in June 2001....then 3 months later, both towers get hit by aircraft.

Never forget that Larry Silverstein sued his insurers (over 40 companies) to get paid double his limit, since each plane constitutes a separate attack....and never forget that Larry made 4.55 billions dollars so far, off an initial investment of 15 million dollars.

Never forget that scientists and physicists at BYU found a type of explosive in every dust sample tested which was confirmed to be a type of Thermite. (Thermite produces liquid iron and is used to cut thick columns effectively and quietly).

Never forget that World Trade Center 7 fell at 5:20 pm on 9/11 and the news tried to cover it up.....

Never forget that BBC, Fox News and CNN reporters all misread scripts live on TV which announced WTC7 collapsing hours before it did.....indicating a rewritten narrative.

Never forget that WTC7 was 47 stories tall, yet NIST said that it collapsed "at FREE FALL acceleration (impossible without explosives or prior weakening the structure).

Never forget that NORAD was running two drills on 9/11: Vigilant Guardian and Vigilant Warrior.

Never forget that these drills scrambled jets all over the country, and over the ocean and made it impossible for the pilots to intercept the hijacked jets in time once they were scrambled towards the hijackings.

Never forget that the molten metal was found at ground zero days after the towers collapsed, and was also found under WTC7. And never forget that Kerosene and office furniture doesn't burn hot enough to phase change steel from solid to liquid.

Never forget that a van was pulled over trying to leave New York City, and contained illegal explosives and very suspicious occupants from Israel who were detained for 71 days, and then the story disappeared.

Never forget that no video has ever been released showing a plane hitting the Pentagon despite having 85 external cameras that could have captured the footage.

Never forget that eye witnesses and first responders at the Pentagon reported no plane wreckage.

Never forget the "terrorists" passports that were miraculously found untouched amongst the rubble.

Never forget that eye witnesses and first responders reported no plane wreckage in the Pennsylvania field where flight 93 supposedly crashed.

Never forget that since that day over 30 professional pilots have tried to recreate the alleged path the plane took before striking the Pentagon in a flight simulator...all have failed.

Never forget the thousands of American lives lost...murdered by our government for money."

Facts from: Tiffany Lynn and Chris Kirckof

Return to “This Week in Review”