Please welcome my friend MelinMx...

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Please welcome my friend MelinMx...

Post by Christine »

Hey Mel,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet where you can be as irrelevant as hell and divine as grace. I sure hope you find your way around and start sharing from that encyclopedic mind of yours. There are only a few folks I've ever met who have dredged the bottom of the rabbit holes like Mel. This is the second crossing of our paths and I couldn't be more positively pleased. And damn if you don't make us all laugh.

Love ya,
Christine

Love your moves too. :lol:

► Show Spoiler
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Please welcome my friend MelinMx...

Post by Spiritwind »

Welcome to the forum Melinmx! Hope you enjoy your stay. We may be few here, but we’re generally friendly. Hope you’ll feel like posting now and then.

And I love Napoleon Dynamite!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
MelinMx

Post by MelinMx »

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I have to admit that forums and how to use them has been an ongoing mystery to me. Maybe this one will be where I learn the ropes. Happy New Year to everyone and let us all prepare ourselves for a wild and crazy 2020!
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

MelinMx wrote:Thank you for such a warm welcome. I have to admit that forums and how to use them has been an ongoing mystery to me. Maybe this one will be where I learn the ropes. Happy New Year to everyone and let us all prepare ourselves for a wild and crazy 2020!
Hi Mel,

You bring up something that I guess many others feel about forums, where to jump in or rather to jump in at all? What I like about forums and of course Earth Empaths in particular is that they have threads so overtime build a compendium of articles, musings, and videos relating to one subject, unlike social media where the news fades away after a day or two and much is just click bait. Some people have found it valuable to simply allow themselves an inner ponder on a page.

Another difference is that you don't get the dopamine hit like on FB, it may appear that what you write isn't even read or appreciated and for myself this has given me a great tool to reconnoiter the inner self which wishes to express without need for outer approval. This is such a subtle field penetration for ultimately as human beings we don't live in a vacuum and do require other people to reflect to us their responses.

I don't know the stats currently but I do know many read these pages ... I do know we are building a vibratory field of those who look for the alchemical gold in the quagmire we find ourselves swimming through. And well, you have a personal "trainer" at your disposal.

Love ya,
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I am in for a short shot but giving a hardy welcome MelinMx. This is a quiet out of the way place to gather your inner being and has been a real joy for me. Hope to see your musings and inner being thoughts as you gather yourself in this fine little garden. As Christine says, A very good place to fine tune your own introspection and being.

It is always great to see others moving along the stream of life, in and out.
Thank you for flowing in.

Steven, LostNFound

Return to “Welcome”