Analog | Old World Anomalies, The Hoover Dam, & The Petrified Past | The Higherside Chats

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Christine
Site Admin

Analog | Old World Anomalies, The Hoover Dam, & The Petrified Past | The Higherside Chats

Post by Christine »

Taking a break from the relentless news spin from clown world. Like they say, once you see the truth you can't unsee it, so for the time being my analysis is up to date. I have a new friend, lovely lady who is awake in many ways but just walking out of the matrix, she's interested in lots of the subjects we have covered here on the forum so I am composing an email with links to help her grasp the bigger picture.

Listen to the end, Analog has a beautiful personal message that we all can benefit from.

About Today's Guest: Our man Analog returns to talk about his latest work.
Dive deeper on his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@1_Analog_9/videos & on Twitter: twitter.com/1_analog_9. So much great stuff!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Analog | Old World Anomalies, The Hoover Dam, & The Petrified Past | The Higherside Chats

Post by Spiritwind »

This was a great one to listen to for me, as I have long felt that this whole continent was heavily populated and had reached a very high level of development (and folks in Europe, the elites anyway, already knew this, long before the hokey Columbus story). It’s also pretty obvious that one or more cataclysmic events had occurred, drastically changing parts of the landscape. Even up where I live here in Eastern Washington State I have looked into the geology a bit. Just south of us the crust is very thin, so even though Mt. Spokane is not a volcano, a great deal of volcanic activity happened in this area at one time. There is a rumor that the pyramidal looking mountain you see on the right driving north towards Chewelah on Hwy 395 is indeed a pyramid and that artifacts have been found. No more sanctioned exploration has been done to my knowledge since the early 1900’s, and it’s hard to find anything out. I’m well aware of their tendency to cover up, hide, and even blow up the entrances to some of these caverns and cave systems. The railroad dynamited the entrance to one such cave entrance just a mile down the hill from us at the lake.

It’s also long been rumored that a submarine made it all the way to Farragut Park in Idaho from the Seattle area. On our property they created a flat area to presumably build a house. When I sold the horse I wanted to put garden areas down there. For one, it would be hard for the ground squirrels and gophers to dig tunnels down there because it’s a very thin layer of topsoil on top of about a quarter inch or so of perfect, as in no debris in it at all, dark gray clay on top of decomposing granite. I’ve thought about this a long time. How did that clay get there? Another nearby lake is called diamond lake and I’ve done a little research into some of the mining companies, both current and those that are no longer in use throughout this state. I’d have to find my notes on this, but remember it turning up some interesting tidbits of information.

Another oddity is that twice over a long span of time I was able to find information about this area having some of the highest magnetics in the world, like 6th or something, and now for the life of me I cannot find that information. They are actively busy scrubbing what’s still out there, and so each of us documenting what we find is quite a valuable endeavor, in my opinion. My husband has long thought about how the huge volcanic round boulders you see strew about in the oddest places in parts of the state got there. That would have indeed been a memorable event.

And mud covering much or all of the first floor of some of our older buildings. You even see it in Spokane. Clearly something very major happened there. And Spokane has an extensive subterranean tunnel system that most don’t know about, and they try to downplay whenever it comes up. I know it exists because my husband worked on a building in Spokane just north of the Spokane river on the west side 23 years ago that had a entrance that had not been boarded up yet. It was kind of creepy and I didn’t feel especially called to investigate at the time.

This is the first recording with Analog I’ve listened to but want to check out his ones on individual States. Much of our history is lost but some of it can be recovered. I found a cool book that descendants of one of the original families in this area put together about the little community called Elk, near where I live. Fascinating information and photos. Another last thing that comes to mind is this family that bought a goat from me a couple years ago - we ended up having a conversation about how you can’t believe anything they teach your kids in school, especially about our history. They were from the Ozarks and were homeschooling their two boys. Anyway, the dad tells me about how he used to hike around as a kid and stumbled into this one cave that was pretty high up, and how surprised he was to find pieces of sea shells. That’s when he knew nothing they teach you in school can be trusted. You can learn more by just doing your own exploration.

They sure don’t want us knowing what’s really happened in our collective past, and have went to ridiculous lengths to deceive us. But then, my great grandfather sold swamp land in Washington state to folks down south, sight unseen, by hiring actors and creating a false town-front. He did a bit of prison time too, but not much. The only thing he did wrong was get caught and actually prosecuted in his mind. These kind of tactics are not new, but they do seem to keep refining their techniques. I love it that we have so many super sleuths on the trail, trying to stay ahead of them. I also think they know when these cycles of cataclysmic events occur, which would explain all the underground bunkers and cities that have been built. Maybe they even create, or amplify the negative effects of some of them too. Our sun does seem to be going through some kind of change that many have noted. Funny how they’ve managed to keep most of the collective busy blaming themselves and running around trying to dictate how we live our lives in the name of combating climate change. My mind is literally blown every day. Like, seriously, are people really that dumb to believe them? I guess they are.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”