Hidden History of Zionism – ROBERT SEPEHR

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

Hidden History of Zionism – ROBERT SEPEHR

Post by Christine »

Robert Sepehr has done many deep investigations over many years. I first found his channel Atlantean Gardens over a decade ago and knew that he was following his path of truth. So much of his work resonates deep within my own blood and bone memory. Today it is more important than ever that people remove their dogmatic beliefs and take off the blinders that have been carefully constructed for thousands years. With the genocide that Israel is committing on the people of Palestine it is ever more important to excavate the root of this evil to find where it arose from in our current timeline.

What differentiates indigenous humans (all real people are indigenous to Earth) everywhere from the dark tentacles of the controlling cabal is heart, an open and compassionate heart. For some it is enough to practice kindness and show care for themselves and others. For others, the herald call of freedom is the pursuit of truth which if unveiled by removing the layers installed by the cult of Lies becomes Truth. And Truth is Light, pure and everywhere present. There are many people who are called to shine this light into the dark recesses thereby illuminating what was once hidden.

We are in the time of the apocalypse—the great revealing therefore it is inherent in all of us to purify, first thyself and then endeavour to lift those around us into the compassionate heart of The All Father. Our existence is in the great womb of the Mother’s love for creation. Put aside all differences, we are each a fractal of this whole—Holy place, follow one’s own heart center pouring forth a redeemed light unto All.
The term “Zionism” is derived from the word Zion, a hill in Jerusalem, widely symbolizing the Land of Israel. It is both a religious and nationalist movement, but what are its esoteric origins, political expectations, and hidden history?

Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist and author (books also available through other book outlets) http://amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00

Occult Secrets of the Book of Revelation • Occult Secrets of the Book of Revelat…

Magicians of the Temple • Magicians of the Temple – ROBERT SEPEHR

1666 and the Dark Messiah Sabbatai Zevi • 1666 and the Dark Messiah Sabbatai Ze…

The Forbidden Doctrine and 1666 • The Forbidden Doctrine and 1666 – ROB…

Esoteric Religion of the Aryan Magi • Esoteric Religion of the Aryan Magi -…

Moloch (Saturn) Worship • Moloch (Saturn) Worship – ROBERT SEPEHR

Thank you for supporting Robert Sepehr! http://buymeacoffee.com/robertsepehr

Robert Sepehr Links https://linktr.ee/RobertSepehr

Support Robert Sepehr on Patreon: / atlanteangardens
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”