The Art of Life | The Life of Michael Behrens [Documentary]

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

The Art of Life | The Life of Michael Behrens [Documentary]

Post by Christine »

https://www.earthempaths.net/wp/2024/02 ... cumentary/

Yesterday I had a moving and deep conversation with a good friend, we shared feelings that led us on an exploration of what leads to a sense of lack of purpose. The creative impulse, when not fulfilled can lead one to great emptiness. If one remains too long in this state of being it can become a depression of Spirit. While the heart center still calls, the mind has now entered a phase of repetitive responses—a trap of sorts. He shared this video with me this morning.

In a previous posted video, titled Spirits of Love and Freedom, a description that was used by Rudolf Steiner to describe the essence of the human spirit, which crystallized for me, that this True Essence is what the spirits of darkness want to extinguish. To fully ignite the purity of our being will take one outside the false matrix’s zone of comfort and conformity, surely it is clear the relationship of these two words.

In one segment Michael describes an event which led him to the ultimate compassion—fully immersed in the field of total human suffering he became part of it. Having had a similar experience many years ago, after the death of my 10 month old daughter and the unbelievable grief I began my journey into the unseen realms and the comprehension that this physical life is but a blip on the screen in the All. I was told by a clairvoyant that Maya Rose’s death was an initiation and I would be called to help others deal with similar grief. Several years later after helping two friends deal with the death of their children, a third friend’s five year old son died as the result of a car accident. The town came together and we held a 48 hour wake, during which time I barely slept. On arriving home after his funeral my phone rang. The news was that my husband’s father had just been found dead in his home office, we then spent two days attending another wake and funeral. With no sleep the prolonged grief threw me into a state of compassionate grief, tears poured from my eyes for hours without abating. I was living the reality of all people who throughout time had lost a loved one, this rolled through me until it eventually subsided and I finally fell into a deep sleep.

With the ongoing democide and usurpation of the human mind; from the scamdemic, to the genocide of Palestinian people, to the roll out of AI technology and Apple’s despicable reality goggles. Of course I could list hundreds of examples though my readers are amply aware of them. The prevailing question becomes; How does a human soul find its purpose and expression emanating from prime source as love and freedom?

Like bones to the human body, the axle to the wheel, the wing to the bird, and the air to the wing, so is liberty the essence of life.

Whatever is done without it is imperfect.

— Jose Marti
A documentary about the art of living outside of conventions, in deep integrity with one’s essence. Featuring Michael Behrens. Subtitled in Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Turkish. By the team that brought you https://www.TheWisdomOfTrauma.com .

As a rising star in the field of abstract mathematics, Michael discovered that he could see beauty and pattern where others could not. But his path was not to be inside academia, or even inside society. He went on a grand adventure to unify his Buddhism with his ability to see an expanded view of reality. He created beauty in a place where nobody else would, and made his friends amongst dolphins.

Zaya and Maurizio here, we went to Hawaii in 2016 and, on a remote beach, met Michael. After a short while it become apparent that Michael was not an ordinary man… We spoke about quantum physics, Buddhism, spirituality, art and he then invited us to his house after he made sure we had “good enough shoes”… Soon after we parked the car on a remote road we understood why… Michael lives in the middle of a thick jungle, 20 minutes walking from the road in a plot of land he cleared himself. …by hand!!! He brought all material on his shoulders, and built an amazing garden based on sacred geometry. An amazing place devoted to beauty and impracticality… The house has no inside running water, only a shower outside and no electricity. Michael recently bought a small solar panel so he can continue his research and communicate via his computer with other mathematicians and the world.

In that jungle mosquitos are so ferocious (ALL day and night) that the only temporary relief is to take a shower outside and run around to get dry… But I am not spoiling any more of the story… :) It was an honor and a joy to go back and shoot this film and we hope you enjoy it. Science and Nonduality is a community inspired by timeless wisdom, informed by cutting-edge science, and grounded in direct experience. We come together in an open-hearted exploration while celebrating our humanity.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”