A Deep Contemplation | Would a Benevolent Creator Allow Suffering? (Part I)

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

A Deep Contemplation | Would a Benevolent Creator Allow Suffering? (Part I)

Post by Christine »

Good morning friends, I truly am most interested in hearing anyone else's point of view on this subject. As the fabric of reality is being rather torn asunder we are in need of sharing our unique perspectives.

I am hearing this question asked over and over across many channels on the internet, also from friends who join me in conversations that tend to get profound. Reading comments under videos is also revealing, for many people simply can not phantom that there is an answer other than the Earth is an evil creation. Attempting to answer this question, while not satisfying to the human ego’s identification with suffering, presents the opportunity to bring an inner lasting peace.

It is fair and just to ask this question, even necessary, however the answer doesn’t arrive from the baseline duality of the human mind. It requires not only deep penetration of contemplative thought, it also necessitates a fundamental comprehension of how the material plane could even exist. Science as it merges with Spirituality provides us with some answers. Though commonly accepted that matter is but a tiny spectrum of life, we are more often than not trapped by this materialistic perception that we miss that all life is resonance within a field, one that the ancients called the aether.

Aether, a primary 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 in a state of 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢, can be set into movement and thus exhibit 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. Light, for example, is simply a 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 of the Aether. Definitions of the day: –

In physics, a 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 is the base material on which processing is conducted. – In physics, 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢 is the tendency of objects to remain in motion if they are already moving, or to remain at rest if they are already at rest, unless acted upon by an external force. 𝘐𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢 is a fundamental principle of classical physics.

Simply, an 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 state is unchanging. – In physics, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 is the change in position of an object or medium, measured from the initial position to the final position. – In physics, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 is the term for complex motion in a large body. It can also refer to a disturbance in the course, arrangement, or state of equilibrium.

For example, ocean waves are a 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 of the ocean medium, and sound waves are a perturbation of the air medium. In physics, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 is a disturbance of motion, arrangement, course, or state of equilibrium.

“By being set in movement, ether becomes matter perceptible to our senses; the movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to its normal state and becomes imperceptible.” – Nikola Tesla

“Long ago he (mankind) recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, of a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Ākāśa or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.” — Nikola Tesla

We miss that Light is only seen because of the background darkness, we spend our busy days in doing and forget that it is the silence that allows words and music to be heard. What is this marvel we are enmeshed with? A perturbation in the field can be harmonic of creation or it can become unbearably dissonant, when discordant imbalance reaches its furthest point from Source it starts a cycle of destruction in a return to center. This cycle is true in the microcosm as well as the macrocosm. Today the collective is experiencing the end of a cycle and therefore the destruction we see is inevitable.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished?

“No good deed goes unpunished” is widely and loosely thrown around as if this is an absolute truth. It is not, it is a belief that many cling to as an explanation for their woes and challenges. While it can seem true, especially when a soul hasn’t yet done the inner work necessary to comprehend that each of life’s lessons are necessary to loosen the bonds of attachments to the material realm, it still remains firmly in the field of an adopted belief.

Briefly, allow that I point out how powerful the mind is and that by holding this belief, one will then choose experiences over and over as proof of its veracity. Full stop. In other words, a person’s belief structure will be affirmed in the outer reality.

Having plunged through many years of severe challenges I never, not once, thought I was, nor acted like, a victim. My most lucid moments have come because of meeting these challenges—dealing with the pain of betrayal, deception, material loss, illness, and gaslighting have given me the most vital gifts a human could ever ask for. Matter of fact, a person could not ask for them, as they only present when one is ready to perceive more fully.

Without realizing that each individualized human being has a unique perspective on life, we can fall prey to group-think, the poisoned pill offered by those who choose domination over other. Or the other spectrum of group-think which is hooked to the new age adage—only think good thoughts—which more often than not leads folks into utopian fantasies spun by those who profit from them. While ruminating on the last video I listened to I clearly perceived how there is a hidden black pill, laced with the same resonance used by those “foreign entities” that are attempting to drive human consciousness into the digital main frame.

Here is why I see it that way.

Our Unique Perception of Existence

There is existence, this is the reality we see, touch, taste, and hear around us—the feel of my fingers in the keyboard, the breeze in the trees and the sweet sip of a cappuccino that fill my senses in this moment. A friend walks up and sits at the table, we smile at each other as way of a greeting. I close my eyes momentarily, look inward to see a soft golden light emanating from my heart, a deep breath is exhaled as I continue this muse. I acknowledge that I am, and with the next breath I fill myself with gratitude.

The modern human can go astray, for he tends to anthropomorphize in order to explain a mysterious world by using the model that humans know best, namely themselves. Of course humans have always made use of this this to discover meaning in the natural world, from the wandering stars in firmament to the animals that roam the earth. In times past we lived closely with nature, and this was a sacred practice when the veils between us and other were not so materially defined. Animal spirits taught us, the stars revolving overhead guided us, the trees and rocks spoke in a silent language of reverence.

As is my manner allow that I share but a few of my experiences to illustrate what I am attempting to bring forward. I spent six weeks in North Dakota in the middle of winter living in a tent; it was a journey that spirit had led me on. With the passing days of blizzards and the subzero cold I was a livened in a way most people will not have the opportunity to experience in this gone-mad modern world. The veils between me and nature thinned to becoming almost non-existent. The spirit of many animals made their presence known, most notably a female wolf who came in her spirit form to lie with me one icy morning; she was dying, ice clung to her fur, and she was near death. She came bearing the gift of an orb of blue light which she held in her jaw. The communion we had was beyond the realm of speech or even thought, she was passing me some ancient knowledge with her last dying breaths that exited her nostrils in frozen mist. There was no sense of suffering; it was a deep surrender of a being to the next world.

In this life I have been present at many a passing to the other side, including my own infant daughter’s death. In every case, even when there was suffering involved, the spirit was already detached from the body; while still able to perceive the body’s suffering, there was no longer an attachment.

So this big question: Why would a benevolent god allow for suffering? To ask that question and not comprehend that we are experiencing but a small band of existence will get the human mind all churned up—surely God could have thought of a better way! If you sit with this attitude, perhaps you will begin to see that it is near the epitome of arrogance, so closely does it align with the technocrats who think they can create a better existence by coercing the human into an immortal form, chip him, upload his consciousness into the AI mainframe or throw him into cryogenic chambers for future rehabilitation. Um?

So fellow human, let’s get down on this question, but before we do there are some thoughts that might help alleviate some of the angst. When you look around at the world of multitudinous, melodious, unlimited astounding life forms will you simply stop here for a moment to sit in wonder at Creation herself. The perfect harmony and balance of each creation that is totally unconcerned nor questioning its purpose. Only man does this, and in doing so he will use this ability to anthropomorphize, not as a means of communion but as a means to put his feelings onto that which he observes. Quick caveat: I don’t love suffering nor do I wish it upon any living thing; however, by accepting that it is an inherent part of life I don’t wish it weren’t so. (More on this shortly).

So I will use the example that is often mentioned, the lion hunting the antelope and taking it apart in his powerful jaws. Friends, stop for a moment to consider that the antelope isn’t humanizing itself, it is within its purpose that it is fulfilling. As I have experienced myself with the first shot of pain the spirit leaves the body even though the material form will struggle on, the spirit has flown free. The antelope isn’t hovering over the event demanding that whoever created it explain itself, she is part of the great cycle of life. I know these thoughts upset people, and it is not for me to tell anyone else how to feel, it is simply my way to put thoughts down in writing for your consideration.

So let’s now consider light, frequency, and resonance. Throughout time we have conceived God and gods in our human image. Putting this aside, we can ask, what is God? Omniscient omnipresent is completely outside the current human being’s ability to conceptualize, so we are left with why does this “god” allow suffering? The question to couple with this is to ask, could material creation occur without opposites? Our experience, indeed our very existence in this realm is one dependent on opposites—male-female, up-down, in-out, good-bad, right-wrong, left-right, birth-death, joy-sorrow, happy-sad, beautiful-ugly, noble-degenerate, busy-idle, empty-full, alone-together, and on and on.

Life is mysterious, this is what makes it such a dynamic experience. Consider that perhaps right here in the same space we inhabit is the realm of Spirit where suffering ceases to exist. Perhaps it is necessary to make this passage through duality so that we can perfect ourselves via gnosis and becoming the truth that is love.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” —Carl Jung

How could I not love you? Yes! You the one reading this words. What a unique soul you are dressed in your human avatar. This thought burst forth in my morning meditation as a grand smile spread throughout my being, I truly and deeply fell in love with each of you, my friends.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”