meanwhile....sex talk can help sort us out a bit...

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
Christine
Site Admin

Re: meanwhile....sex talk can help sort us out a bit...

Post by Christine »

She speaks to her Beloved .... you have penetrated the totality of me, She sees one, tenderness so innocent that it melts heart's strongest bars and she knows a Lightning Being, one she would never define or limit. We are fire tempered by ice.

Sub-merged in a Cosmic sea.

Naked
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I think we need a sub thread for the pros & cons of the big M.

My young male cousin complained to me once that his dad had a huge paranoia about his kids allegedly masturbating -- turns out he was bugging his son literally over nothing because at the time the kid wasnt "beating off" as he put it.

Like when he'd try to take a poo his dad would be pounding the door.

Dr Dobson who used to run aChristiana ministry wrote that masturbation is not only natural but key to development.

He said it was important for both genders of all ages to self familiarize. Even as a teenager i knew many would disagree with him but i was happy to tell my cousin that Dr Dobson said Youre not going to hell for beating off.

What started this whole anti masturbation thing again?
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Pris

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:One can think anything they want to think, the search is for real Knowledge, keys to gates, to mysteries, to that which is occulted. No time today to dive, maybe tomorrow.
Pris wrote:
Old Wolf wrote:Given that it's so bad for men, why masturbate at all? There must be a reason or it wouldn't make any sense.
I've considered this subject before, and my own conclusion is I don't think it is bad for anyone.

Heeey, now... I like to think my thinking IS the key to 'real' knowledge. (Well, it's kind of a thinky-feely thing.)

"Searching for real Knowledge". You make it sound like it can never be attained... one of those elusive things. Why must it be 'searched' for?

Look inside and it was there all along, right?
Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil »

Hello All,

I think some have the wrong end of the stick here.(Pun not intended). I am not promoting non-masturbation, in fact the complete opposite.

I think masturbation should be a daily healthy thing. Just not with orgasm. Keep the juice! That is the key....it keeps you juicy, males and females alike.

Here is something quite nice...visual and sensual to the eyes, at least for the ladies...

[youtube][/yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbSCLmnt348#t=219outube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbSCLmnt348#t=219
Pris

Post by Pris »

Cruella de Vil wrote:Hello All,

I think some have the wrong end of the stick here.(Pun not intended). I am not promoting non-masturbation, in fact the complete opposite.

I think masturbation should be a daily healthy thing. Just not with orgasm. Keep the juice! That is the key....it keeps you juicy, males and females alike.

Here is something quite nice...visual and sensual to the eyes, at least for the ladies...

(See video)
Haha, oh my, Cruella! I see your point. But... women tend to always be... juicy though, right? Our insides are always cleaning themselves out... that's a huge part of it. We, apparently, 'let loose' several times a day without even realizing it sometimes (and sometimes it's just an overall feely-goody feeling). Guys don't have this requirement to clean themselves out throughout the day (other than pre-ejaculate?) so I guess they are on the 'short end of the stick'.

The question for the guys though is if they feel abundant, creative energy coursing through them regardless of where their physical juices may or may not be going. Some seem to have loads of energy and pick up where they left off, no biggie (maybe it's got something to do with lifestyle/diet and nothing to do with 'holding back').

They say that it all starts between the ears. If you think that masturbation with orgasm is somehow 'bad' for you... you will create that reality for yourself.

As for 'creative juices' flowing (and what I think)... I've found for myself anyway, that nothing I do seems to impede my creative flow. The 'same' energy always seems to be there for the taking. There's always enough for everything (if you get my meaning) and then some.

Of course, the only way you get things done is to avoid being distracted and focus on the task at hand (pun definitely NOT intended). :lol:
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

That's pretty thoughtful. ^

:mrgreen: why am I thinking of the 65 year old Alaska runaway who was hitting on me in A&W last fall :shock: he made me feel like less of a person saying I needed a man in this "frontier town" (lmao)... Just trying to be faithful haha.

He said "I aint chasin or anything" right after telling me he was "available for datin"

Sigh ;) I look like hell right now (crater face & 10lb)

Haha Pris the task at hand :lol:
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil »

Hello All,

I guess I should preface all that I've said, that I am talking about older people like me. I'm 57. Male teenagers? Geez, you could touch them on their elbow and they would get an erection. Took me a while to understand why my teenage son suddenly didn't want to cuddle me anymore. Throw that in with all the hormones, well, let's just say I got it. Lol!

Yes, I think it's entirely healthy for young people to let their juices go. But as you get older, a man I believe, it is in their best interest to keep it. Most of the time. Doesn't mean to masturbate or have sex and not come all the time. Just most of the time to keep it. You can let it go when you want to, men and women alike.

Just keeps things interesting and alive. Just little tricks I've learnt.

Don't get me started on cervical orgasms, geez... :lol:
Pris

Post by Pris »

Cruella de Vil wrote:Hello All,

I guess I should preface all that I've said, that I am talking about older people like me. I'm 57. Male teenagers? Geez, you could touch them on their elbow and they would get an erection. Took me a while to understand why my teenage son suddenly didn't want to cuddle me anymore. Throw that in with all the hormones, well, let's just say I got it. Lol!

Yes, I think it's entirely healthy for young people to let their juices go. But as you get older, a man I believe, it is in their best interest to keep it. Most of the time. Doesn't mean to masturbate or have sex and not come all the time. Just most of the time to keep it. You can let it go when you want to, men and women alike.

Just keeps things interesting and alive. Just little tricks I've learnt.

Don't get me started on cervical orgasms, geez... :lol:

LOLOL!! You bunch are so fun! :D

You're only 57, Cruella? Aw, bummer, you poor thing... maybe it's something you're eating... :roll: :mrgreen:

Attitude, attitude, attitude.

You must begin a journal. Everyday, for 30 days, write down (several times) that you're getting hornier and hornier the older you get. See if that helps.

Return to “Sexuality”