The Patrix

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
dianna

The Patrix

Post by dianna »

best righteous rant from a sister i've heard in a long time ... wow ... thanks Marmar Queen

"We have learned to call it the Matrix, the mud of subconscious control, yet it really is the Patrix. Let’s think about it together, let’s wake up together….It is time."

[youtube]https://youtu.be/uOlqN_mYiE0[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Patrix

Post by Christine »

Hey dianna, thanks for this post. She is correct and there is another word on the horizon that perhaps better describes where I feel we are reaching for and it is Creatrix.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
dianna

Post by dianna »

Christine wrote:Hey dianna, thanks for this post. She is correct and there is another word on the horizon that perhaps better describes where I feel we are reaching for and it is Creatrix.
Creatrix! Excellent!

From Elksinger's Perfected Tarot (Major Arcana 3)

Among a myriad of qualities, Creatrix is representative of the productivity of the subconscious, seeded by ideas. She is meant to be the embodiment of the growth of the natural world, fertility, and what one knows or believes from the heart.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

She smiles ... I would like to explore this further, it is a word that while not new, very few have yet explored the depths. I have my own experiences to share and will do so when the day's activities don't press in so insistent. Thank you for the reference.
dianna wrote:
Christine wrote:Hey dianna, thanks for this post. She is correct and there is another word on the horizon that perhaps better describes where I feel we are reaching for and it is Creatrix.
Creatrix! Excellent!

From Elksinger's Perfected Tarot (Major Arcana 3)

Among a myriad of qualities, Creatrix is representative of the productivity of the subconscious, seeded by ideas. She is meant to be the embodiment of the growth of the natural world, fertility, and what one knows or believes from the heart.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”