PP download: EXPOSING PREDATORY PATHOGENIC Artificial Intelligence

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

PP download: EXPOSING PREDATORY PATHOGENIC Artificial Intelligence

Post by Christine »

In case anyone is interested I uploaded the Power Point we worked from:

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentatio ... rse-final/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
norman

Re: PP download: EXPOSING PREDATORY PATHOGENIC Artificial Intelligence

Post by norman »

Here's something serious to bloody well think about, on the A.I. front !

"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

norman wrote:Here's something serious to bloody well think about, on the A.I. front !
Hi norman, since you posted this here I am assuming it is a response of sorts to our presentation, have you watched Part II?

Yes indeed, undeniably nefarious. We have so well researched this Post Humanist Agenda, it is was has become the imperative for us to find solutions.

My two prong reply... while thinking about the implications, what ideas, solutions, actions are you finding viable?

Second part of my reply, which is probably not going to be satisfactory to the mind but here it is: CHOICE every single millisecond of your waking and sleeping moments, exercise choice.

The rising tide of feminine consciousness has more POWER than any cell tower ... Move some mountains! The harnessing of our consciousness with their memes and lies is weakening and WE KNOW it, so do they.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzz4YdBrMWs[/youtube]
norman

Post by norman »

The only viability is in numbers.

The gravity of the 'numbers game' is immense. While the world is as it is, locked into this gravity, the only viability I can see is mass awareness.

No amount of individual awareness, as I see it, will unlock this gravity. Sure, it's nice to be one of the path beaters enjoying the thrill of the personal awakening and all that, but if you turn around and see an almost empty path behind you, it means the mass awarness isn't happening and so the gravity unlocking isn't, either.

This is like the guy who got into supplying organic foods to Walmart. He was being interviewed for the "Food.inc", documentary. He said his radical friends were aghast with his caveing in to becoming a walmart millionair. His response was that he was doing the most, out of all his friends, to reduce the amount of wrongly produced foods because every pack of his food that was sold in walmart was one less pack of the other stuff.

That fact, for me, is stark, and directly confronts the mass gravity problem, as opposed to the gratification of self motivated pioneers living well and privately with their backs more or less turned the world they all but despise.

As for Cell Towers, why do they need power supply cables capable of handling 300,000 wats?. Even using the towers as psychotronic mind control antennas still wouldn't need more than a tiny tiny fraction of that. That much power could fry everything within miles of each tower, if the power was activated.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi norman, Thanks for answering.
norman wrote:The only viability is in numbers.

The gravity of the 'numbers game' is immense. While the world is as it is, locked into this gravity, the only viability I can see is mass awareness.
What we maybe don't comprehend yet is that the false matrix is arithmetic, ie: 1+1=2 However an awakened soul is an exponential and a multitude, to what degree I can't say, something I just know.
norman wrote:No amount of individual awareness, as I see it, will unlock this gravity. Sure, it's nice to be one of the path beaters enjoying the thrill of the personal awakening and all that, but if you turn around and see an almost empty path behind you, it means the mass awarness isn't happening and so the gravity unlocking isn't, either.
Sorry norman, but that is a self defeating statement right out of the gate, my experiential and growing body of knowledge says you are fundamentally wrong. True individual awareness is based on the knowledge that all sentience is connected and importantly in a superfluid manner, ie: instantaneous communication which will give us the ability to go anywhere outside of the construct of time. I am not a scientist but I spend lots of time listening to them as the evidence is mounting that we are bio-energetically engineered to be Bio-Avatars. Why not focus on that? It is the very inspiration of awe.

And dear norman, being a path beater is the hardest damn job on the planet, what you call the thrills of personal awakening have their price. One well worth it but don't make it sound like those who have the courage to confront their personal shadow and this beast head on are in any way complacent or arrogantly flaunting their journey.
norman wrote:This is like the guy who got into supplying organic foods to Walmart. He was being interviewed for the "Food.inc", documentary. He said his radical friends were aghast with his caveing in to becoming a walmart millionair. His response was that he was doing the most, out of all his friends, to reduce the amount of wrongly produced foods because every pack of his food that was sold in walmart was one less pack of the other stuff.

That fact, for me, is stark, and directly confronts the mass gravity problem, as opposed to the gratification of self motivated pioneers living well and privately with their backs more or less turned the world they all but despise.
Sure, I can and do see this reality at every juncture and bend on the river. So again I ask you, what are you doing? I sometimes feel like you have allowed yourself to become so dis-couraged that you have given up. Other times I feel your energy rise ... what do we have to lose at this point by going full force with love? You know the saying, a small group of people can change the world. You can bet on it.
norman wrote:As for Cell Towers, why do they need power supply cables capable of handling 300,000 wats?. Even using the towers as psychotronic mind control antennas still wouldn't need more than a tiny tiny fraction of that. That much power could fry everything within miles of each tower, if the power was activated.
Yup Houston, we have a problem, better get busy on solving it. Insurmountable odds require a response that will only be dug up from inside the Self.

Oh, and norman you have great taste in music and thanks for playing your part.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Gnosis: "Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Return to “Our videos”