Anyone know much about immortals?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Old Wolf

Anyone know much about immortals?

Post by Old Wolf »

I found myself chatting with a very unusual 'young' lady today who said some things about immortals. So .. does anyone know anything about them? Ever met an immortal person?

Thanks.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Anyone know much about immortals?

Post by Christine »

She is in a most deep ponder as to the Truth of immortality ...

I will refrain from making any broad brush statements of gnosis at this time for it is still apparent that we haven't unlocked this door, not yet anyway.

Old Wolf, asking this question is vital for a Being to Become a true sovereign. I know I touch on the gates of just this and it is not a door that swings open easily, there are consequences and reasons that it does not. The whole transhumanist agenda is basically trying to create machine bodies for consciousness thereby circumventing the true meaning of immortality which lies within our consciousness and an ability to transit time and space freely. For those who read what my fingers write it will be noted that the often quoted phrase in reference to Gnosis: "Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

It should be fairly easy now to discern the difference between a construct; rigid, confining, and a system that is self-serving and organic life; related to water, freely flowing, life giving and eternal.

I wrote a poem linked here: http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/12/14/i ... s-opening/

It was an attempt to allow for an inner truth to emerge, a realization that we are deeply rooted in organic life and that Trees have much to teach us. I would go so far as to speculate that Trees are an integral part of our DNA, body of gnosis. I was told years ago by Alejandro (Tiger Tales) that the Tree Realm came to Earth to help humanity … and there is the saying that the keys to immortality are locked away in the trunk of an ancient tree.

Deepest feelings are that we in human body-vessel are capable of photosynthesis, this knowledge has been growing in me for over twenty years now.

Beings that are capable of becoming our own internal generators of energy is the next wave, it is a challenge to overwrite the belief systems, the control mechanisms and the darkening of our sun, not necessary to rehash that agenda any longer.

The impossible, the incredible, the unbelievable, the miraculous, the infinite is pulsing in our very center, we are the Genesis of Love ~ EE
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
norman

Post by norman »

I once spent 3 months living with this group of people in Arizona. They are trying to practice a way of living that eliminates death.

That was in 1989 ( that I was there ).

Since then, one of them died !.....so...... I dunno.

https://www.peopleunlimitedinc.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

( they weren't called people unlimited when i was there in 1989 )
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Old Wolf, Neil Gaimans character Hob Gadling, or Robert Gadling, kind of silly but Gaiman explores this idea in a modern context in his Sandman volume, The Wake.

But there is an island in Scotland where people live at least 30 years longer than Us on the Outside lol.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

Yes yes, thanks. I've also heard of a small village in eastern Europe where people live to an average of 120 years. Theres a large graveyard of evidence, practically not a headstone where the person died under a hundred years.
Christine wrote:I will refrain from making any broad brush statements of gnosis at this time for it is still apparent that we haven't unlocked this door, not yet anyway.
An interesting statement. It's either directed or self reflective?
Christine wrote:I was told years ago by Alejandro (Tiger Tales) that the Tree Realm came to Earth to help humanity
Cycles of abuse is an interesting topic to explore. It's something I've seen happening very much over the last several years and noticed within myself. Whilst I accept myself as the victim of another, I will constantly seek retribution against them. If my abuser is not available as a target for my retribution then I'll take that abuse out on another .. and the cycle of abuse continues. This is how the "victim" mentality leads a person to mimic the belief structures of their abuser. ie. a "spiritual guru" abuses someone and that someone seeks to become a "spiritual guru" for others. The same is true of cults and ritual satanic abuse. This is how those involved in that behaviour continue to propagate that abuse. The architects of this abuse understand how difficult it is to break the cycle of abuse once it's begun.

I don't really understand this completely because (AFAIK) I haven't truly suffered from the kind of MPD ritualistic abuse that triggers this kind of cyclic abuse pattern. But understanding and overcoming it from an experiential point of view would be very powerful within the context of the modern world. It's just the sort of healing many people have no idea that they need.

Kindly.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The below is a directed statement, I know what is possible, I know in part what I will know in full and then I can say "I Know" until then I am in process.
Old Wolf wrote:Yes yes, thanks. I've also heard of a small village in eastern Europe where people live to an average of 120 years. Theres a large graveyard of evidence, practically not a headstone where the person died under a hundred years.
Christine wrote:I will refrain from making any broad brush statements of gnosis at this time for it is still apparent that we haven't unlocked this door, not yet anyway.
An interesting statement. It's either directed or self reflective?
Christine wrote:I was told years ago by Alejandro (Tiger Tales) that the Tree Realm came to Earth to help humanity
Old Wolf wrote:Cycles of abuse is an interesting topic to explore. It's something I've seen happening very much over the last several years and noticed within myself. Whilst I accept myself as the victim of another, I will constantly seek retribution against them. If my abuser is not available as a target for my retribution then I'll take that abuse out on another .. and the cycle of abuse continues. This is how the "victim" mentality leads a person to mimic the belief structures of their abuser. ie. a "spiritual guru" abuses someone and that someone seeks to become a "spiritual guru" for others. The same is true of cults and ritual satanic abuse. This is how those involved in that behaviour continue to propagate that abuse. The architects of this abuse understand how difficult it is to break the cycle of abuse once it's begun.
I don't really understand this completely because (AFAIK) I haven't truly suffered from the kind of MPD ritualistic abuse that triggers this kind of cyclic abuse pattern. But understanding and overcoming it from an experiential point of view would be very powerful within the context of the modern world. It's just the sort of healing many people have no idea that they need.
Interesting quote you pulled Old Wolf and your candid answer is very enlightening as to the depth of the problem we face. To clarify is that I consider Alejandro one of my greatest teacher and he was not a spiritual guru, was it him that taught me? No it was meeting this huge challenge and adversary, managing to overcome and learn from it is where I received my greatest gifts. I categorically and with a huge brush Know that to seek retribution is the surest way to keep the wheels of karma churning. No thank you. Until we dismember all aspects of victimhood we are as culpable for the continued cycle of abuse as the abuser... period. I realize that statement will not go over well so invite anyone who feels repulsed to sit with it long enough to find out why they feel that way.

Trauma is a collective trauma, it is the single most important aspect of being human that we are working on healing. More on this soon, it is the very ones who have gone through these dark passages that are the ones who can speak with Gnosis.

Thank you.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

One thing about immortality in this one body...what would make it worthwhile? Is it about just not dying? What is it to REALLY live? Is it as great to be a mayfly and live that size for one day? To live longer than human "expectancy" as a tree? Being human at this moment is seeming to have taken on a role. But I am not privy to the BIG scheme so I can only go for what I suspect is possible as being what I seem: human in bipedal mortal flesh that is prone to decay.

As this human I am a woman of an age that looks older to me at 61 than I might "like". I do not sense sexy in this body now. Is that for a bigger purpose to give up the role of procreation and yet the doors of the role I learned now point to death since I am getting on in age? Sometimes the mirror looks younger when I feel really happy. Is youthing a possible rather than dying. And again for me" From what, for what, to what" is a question.

I do think we could breathe prana, take in light to be biophotonic. The body might really change then and get less rigid? I know that my body is always changing and can change beyond the expected parameters. It might be very interesting to change the body drastically. Is this the point? That we overturn the expectations to lead us to a new kind of human form?

The mantra "Body without time and beauty from within the mind" is one I sing to the mirror.

Given the choices and a belief in a collective world of survival, what seems to me to be the artifice: the world of experience becomes shallow IMO. I have been exploring HOW to be something different. I am faced with my own beliefs in the HOW.

Why is having necessities seemingly so fixed like money, doing a career, making an "art form". I am bored by fixity. Nor do I feel attracted to immortal fixedness.

To be immortal in a different beyond human form is an unknown. It is not worrisome to me that perhaps this body will die off. What is intriguing is much different. I have a faith that either I persist as consciousness that is unique OR not. I would not know if I die off in the body and have no memory of being a "self". AND on the other hand, memory itself seems to be something tying "me" into a bundle.

I can only be as expanded as I am at this moment in this moment. That is the only fact I know.

Have you ever meditated on being larger than the sphere of earth? I laugh at the idea of arguing flat earth as I cannot see the point. In my meditation, I feel that the earth is a sphere and I hold the earth within me. It tingles me being that large. The meditation sings to me that I am not this little self. I like holding the earth and feeling with her in such an expanded place. I feel her own song "all is well".
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

I had understood immortal to mean not mortal; ie not as living mortally for ever, as a mortal being enbodied in this earth. So my guess would be that 'the Immortals' are beings who no longer any need to incarnate, the gods, planetary beings, our own earth spirit Sophia I imagine to be immortal.
Pris

Post by Pris »

For what it's worth, I don't think there is such a thing as physical immortality... spiritual, yes.
Pris

Post by Pris »

I've been told a story about cloning... if you're interested.

Return to “General discussions”