Part II: SOVEREIGN SOUL GROWTH – The Inner Impacts of Exposing the Sentient Pathogenic AI Agenda

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Part II: SOVEREIGN SOUL GROWTH – The Inner Impacts of Exposing the Sentient Pathogenic AI Agenda

Post by Christine »

This is Part II of our symposium on the Inner impacts of exposing sentient pathogenic AI - Artificial Intelligence.

The information waves we tune into are intelligence, ie: data-laced frequencies. They inform our consciousness, our mind and our emotions. Indeed the rate of information that Humankind has access to and is exposed to now has reached an exponential explosion that leaves many people confused as to how to discern, how to decide what is a Truth and what is a lie.

The single largest growing component of this information field, which is often times not seen but felt, is the use and misappropriated use of technologies that are being utilized in the roll out of the Transhumanist agenda.

Some of us on this panel have been part of symposiums, panels and discussion groups on the reality of the problems and solutions in dealing with pathogenic sentient AI–artificial intelligence that is being used to continue and augment the control of Humanity. This is an extremely deep and complex subject, and the effectiveness of its implementation depends on us staying asleep at the wheel of Mothership Earth.

The impact on each of us, one could call it blowback from being involved in this disclosure, has been life altering. Contact with this subject has provoked a deepened response in each of us so by confronting and dealing directly with this pathogen we have each found layers of inner resolve and strength we previously were unaware of.

We come from different backgrounds, different points of view and yet are called together to share from our unique experiences of sovereign soul growth, which we feel are invaluable to share, on how to deal with this threat.

This is a war on consciousness; in more fully disclosing how this agenda functions, its affects on our personal lives, and the viciousness at which it attacks, we have learned to stand stronger individually and how to work collaboratively with knowledge and wisdom.

What we are offering in this presentation are key points toward obtaining a state-of-being, a state of Sovereignty where the soul-self is able to free itself from this nefarious influence.

We speak with gratitude for the Wisdom-body that accompanies us in ever increasing flows of divine intelligence, that which has been obscured through the ages and annals of time.

May all prosper and open the Heart’s door a bit wider.

Mentions in the video:

Niels Kunze’s poem: http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/02/01..

More on Natural Law:

https://thepointofasharpinstrument.wo..

Participants’ contact details and websites:

Alfred Lambremont Webre: exopolitics@exopolitics.com

Exopolitics | exopolitics.com

Niels Kunze: niels@nielskunze.com

Niels Kunze | nielskunze.com and blog.nielskunze.com

Shane: theruiner777@gmail.com

The Ruiner Blog | http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot..

Christine Anderson: christine@earthempaths.net

Earth Empaths | earthempaths.net

Lily Kolosova: no email available

Claudia Ayaz: karelia@earthempaths.net

Earth Empaths | earthempaths.net
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Edythe

Re: Part II: SOVEREIGN SOUL GROWTH – The Inner Impacts of Exposing the Sentient Pathogenic AI Agenda

Post by Edythe »

I goose-bumped during this whole vid.. The synchronicity that's going on in my reality right now is uncanny.
Thank you Christine, Alfred, Karelia, Niels, Lily, and Shane!
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Spiritwind

Re: Part II: SOVEREIGN SOUL GROWTH – The Inner Impacts of Exposing the Sentient Pathogenic AI Agenda

Post by Spiritwind »

I got a lot from watching and listening to this too. At 18 minutes in, Lily says, "as part of our human soul planning, we placed ourselves, almost like we played a joke on ourselves" and so we were born into weirdness, each of us...

I laughed out loud at this, for I have thought exactly the same thing, although it was't funny for a long time. But I have more and more come to see that I have chosen this lifetime to be here, and learning to overcome great challenge has been part of my training for whatever is to come.

I think this whole topic of the transhumanist agenda, as it is blatantly being rolled out, is one that everyone should be giving some serious thought to. I have no desire to be like a partial consciousness in a synthetic body, where every thought and action can be controlled by an outside source. Maybe we're already there, and just don't know it. But with every ounce of will left in me, I plan to go the opposite direction, not in judgement of anyone else's choice, but because I can and will exercise my own personal right to choose, as long as I have it.

It feels to me like there is a converging, and swirling around of different reality channels, almost like train tracks, where an opportunity to suddenly jump that track we're on, is going to open up, and it's up to each one of us as individuals to recognize that opportunity when it presents itself (if you haven't watched it, I would recommend the movie, Divergent). Having been a student of astrology for many years now, I know how certain windows of opportunity can appear in our lives, but also how we often have to take action during those windows, to actualize that opportunity into reality. Otherwise, the window can appear and disappear, and the moment has been lost.

It's almost like we've entered a time where everything has speeded up, and if you haven't done the inner work, all your subconscious fears will begin to manifest in your reality as real threats that must be dealt with, either through finally working through them, or by becoming more fearful and compliant with what you think is required to stay safe. To me, at this point in my life, I cannot hide in a place of imagined safety, for I know all too well what a lie that is. No, I feel on the precipice of the unknown, pretty much all the time now. It reminds me of the feeling I had, when I was in labor with each of my three children. Too late to turn back. A feeling of excitement and anticipation, coupled with a need to be fully present. I stand at the ready, come what may.

So I want to thank each of the participants in this video, for behind the words, you can sense their dedication, and as Lily says (1:00 hr in) "it takes a lot of courage to follow your spirit". The spirit of the Earth herself can be heard within the heart space, and for that you need no outside authority to dictate what the truth is.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

The neck implant, the technology augmented psychics .. great to hear about them from someone else. It's always nice to know that I'm not going crazy or if I am, it's in good company.

Return to “Our videos”