On the Journey...

Blue Rising

Re: On the Journey...

Post by Blue Rising »

Thanks, Christine (and everybody who helps me along...). You know, I think, how much the words of encouragement help me, personally.

I have started to gain clarity. This energy that I became aware of is both, it is internal and external. Ha. Internal does not necessarily mean personal to me, and external does not necessarily mean unrelated to me. Individually speaking. Me being this individuated person experiencing this physical, ordinary reality.

Yesterday I spoke with someone irl, briefly. His experience is that there is a force trying desperately to hold back an Energy of Movement. This causes something ... we perceive or experience it as difficulty in doing even the simplest tasks. It translates into my personal existence as ... possibly an obstacle on my path. For example, I took my daughter to run an errand yesterday. Normally, it would have been a simple thing to accomplish, and it would have taken a total of about 45 minutes from when we left the house to when we returned to the house. It took three hours. And this has been going on for about 10 days. He is experiencing the same phenomenon because he has taken a role temporarily of helping me energetically to carry a heavy load recently. My daughters are experiencing this as well. In that way, it is personal to me.

However, having also spoken with some folks who are not related to me, who have not consciously made a choice to step in and help me do my Work here, I can say that many people are experiencing this. Yesterday, I got a glimpse of this on another level.

I have been putting a particular energy into motion by repeating this mantra:

That which stands against me has no power over that which stands with me.

It's Okay. As He said yesterday, this force cannot hold back the Greater. This force can try, but ultimately this attempt is futile. So I am putting one foot in front of the other. And I continue on. No judgment. It is what it is. This moment. One moment. It's Okay.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Wow, what's up with this resistance lately? Feeling like I'm walking into a headwind still. I have heard from a few of you that you have been experiencing similar.

Feeling less a part of things, feeling so much less physicality as tornados swirl. I watch them with interest. The changes ripple outward. I guess they ripple outward as they ripple inward.

Every day, someone reaches out to me. There is yet another crisis, another transformation begun, another chance for someone to see beyond the physical. And at the same time, every day there are touches. Not alone. Here for a purpose. More opening up. Others catching on. Others asking questions. Some getting it. Some even moving one step further on the path, whatever that is for them. Yet...some stuck.

Illnesses abound. At the moment, my brother is in the hospital. He has Angels with him, of course. And other family members have joined me in lighting candles and doing some juju to clear his way to wherever his Higher Guidance System sees appropriate. Family members who shock me with this interest and willingness to step into the heretofore unknown world of Spirit and Consciousness and things magickal. They probably don't realize they are doing candle magic, which makes me chuckle. Someone was very smart to have me start experimenting and learning before I realized it...I guess I am passing that along. Ha.

Seems as though Spirit ain't playing around, with those close to me first...and then one step past them... and another step past those I am close to. Ripples. That's what it seems to me, anyway.

I do not understand, I do not know why. But that's okay these days. It would seem that the more I can handle, the more I am given. That's the only conclusion I have come to lately. And really, we just have to get up every day and go with it...flow with it...grow with it... and be grateful for the experience of it all. Don't you think?

I just can't help but wonder. Not to the point that I ponder things, I'm just more accepting these days. But I do wonder...I feel and see the resistance. I feel and see the Support. I wonder...what's going on, I wonder why...I wonder what has changed and why it has been constant...

And then I quit wondering and just take it as it comes. I figure when I look back on it, I will understand more. That's how it usually happens.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OguVb3uSZTs[/youtube]
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

I am going to go ahead and place this here. Things in 3d can become quite hectic. I guess this is a personal experience, with this song. When I listen to it, it is rather transporting to me. I feel the music through my heart area in a very non-linear way. Every time, almost without exception, I put this song on, and I am immediately aware of some ... things. There is this... change in what I am aware of when I listen. I do keep my perspective, meaning I see through one set of "eyes", from one point. But it is like seeing into a different world. I see...all these...I don't know what to call them. It's kind of like being in outer space, haha. Like the background is infinite sky with stars. And there are all of these beings. They just stand there. We are all the same somehow, there is something we share. Yet I maintain an individual perspective. They stand, but of course not with feet...there are no feet. It's like...they float, on top of the Earth, in the dark among the stars. And then there is no Earth. We are all looking or facing forward.

All appear as light or energy. All are white, but not the color white. All are almost robed. But not in cloth. And none of them feel anything I could equate as human emotions. We all stand. As one somehow, yet individually separated, or else we wouldn't appear as "many"... There is no me, and no you, and no them. Yet the image remains.

I am thankful for this experience, very much so actually. I play this song repeatedly throughout the day so I may touch this. I have for about a week, I think. It puts me in touch with something. As I have my many interactions with siblings every day now because of my brother's condition (through human eyes and perspective, possibility of improvement cannot be identified) ...as I plan and execute the projects for home improvements to keep this house standing...as I pick up the phone to plan the (feels like millions of) details with putting another house on this land...as I sit with my candles and work diligently to fulfill the request of 12 this week...as I get out yet another yoga book or my mat to complete an assignment...as I sit at my desk and do computer work...even as I sit down to let everything go for a moment...as I drive...as I....as I.....

And I touch this experience. Very thankful. Meditation keeps me sane, as well. But two totally different experiences. And with this one, I can experience it without being whisked off into something already playing out, nothing is asked of me, no job unfolds for me to do...just...BEing. Time ceases to exist. Physicality ceases. Thankful for such ... Peace. Such Unity. Such a Respite.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6HloRYZGc[/youtube]
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

"One Voice"

This is the sound of one voice
One spirit, one voice
The sound of one who makes a choice

This is the sound of voices two
The sound of me singing with you
Helping each other to make it through
This is the sound of voices two

This is the sound of voices three
Singing together in harmony
Surrendering to the mystery
This is the sound of voices three

This is the sound of all of us
Singing with love and the will to trust
Leave the rest behind it will turn to dust
This is the sound of all of us

One people, one voice
A song for every one of us
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

...and she believed she could.

So she did.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Blue Rising wrote:...and she believed she could.

So she did.
Thanks for this, reminds me of Mrs Dalloway,

"Mrs Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself." :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/zejZ5ICQv1o[/youtube]
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

A Beautiful response Naga - the portrayal in that movie spoke reams... xox
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Upon retiring the account of 1inMany at PA...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4egb2gpIg4[/youtube]
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Om Mani Padme Hum
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Moonlight wrote:Image
Thank you, Moonlight. That's beautiful...and the purple rose. Perfect.

Blessings to you also....and Much Love,

Return to “The Voice of 1”