Modwiz Videos

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Spiritwind

Re: Modwiz Videos

Post by Spiritwind »

Watching the recent one on bees and permaculture now. Also shared to my Facebook page. As I said there, to know is to change. Every one of us has the power to make different choices that can change the outcome. Every small, but informed act, when done by many, can and will change the current track we are on. We may have to pull the lever pretty hard, as the prevailing paradigm is well entrenched, but even a mountain can be moved, even if one shovel at a time.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Shelley and I speak with Dan Winter in this Mystic View. If you know of him, you will enjoy this show for sure. If you are new to him, please get introduced with this video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-AgaqdeBUs[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Dan Winter talked about negentropy which is the opposite of entropy basically, the tendency towards disorder. So negentropy is a tendency towards order and complexity. In mainstream science they have the idea that overall the entropy in the universe is increasing all the time, so in order to explain our ordered universe and the arrow of time they claim that it had a ridiculously low entropy at the Big Bang and ever since that moment the entropy has increased over time. They seem to refuse to consider the process of the universe as a creative force.

However Leonard Susskind, a mainstream physicist, said that entropy is simply hidden information. So could it be that entropy and negentropy are the same thing? For example a computer simulation of a glass of water falling on the floor crashing with water splashing everywhere requires much more computations compared to an equally detailed simulation of a glass of water standing still on a table. Similarly, we can think of the universe as a process of computation which means that the hidden information of entropy Susskind talked about is actually very advanced order instead of the disorder it appears to us on a macro level. And then, yes the entropy in the universe is increasing all the time but so is the negentropy and both are simply information. So it's the overall information in the universe that is increasing all the time which explains the force of creation, evolution and the arrow of time.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Here is one of our Circle shows. This one features 3 Reverends, I am one of them, and discusses how we experience God/Creator in our lives. It was a good conversation, IMO.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY50AUbuu3A[/youtube]

Return to “Our videos”