Never Mind Your Fear

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Never Mind Your Fear

Post by Christine »

Many people disbelieve children’s words, such as Alisa’s and Gabriel’s in the latest sexual abuse scandal, to the point of finding excuses as to why they wouldn’t be telling the truth. No surprise in this day and age when lies are accepted as fact.

Until we face truth as a collective, this planet will not be free nor will any being inhabiting Earth.

Of course, to those with eyes to see it is obvious just how much satanic ritual has slithered into today’s world. From “health care” to “education” to religion to name just a few, everything is ritual. However, adults have the option to simply withdraw from this madness whereas children do not have that choice.

Increasing numbers are also becoming aware that their own actions have ripple effects throughout. If one buys the proudly touted “grain-fed beef” from the corporations responsible for the poisoning of our planet, it comes as no surprise that the pointless suffering of cattle equals the pointless suffering of children subjected to ritual abuse. As above, so below.

There comes a point, when you’ve seen it all repeatedly, when you’ve experienced most of it over and over again, that there is simply no fear left.

What do you have to fear after you’ve seen babies’ throats slit so every drop of blood can be saved for drinking by your perpetrators, after you’ve been raped in so many imaginable and even more unimaginable ways, after you’ve been threatened with a slow, painful death if you don’t keep silent, in vivid detail at that?

The thought of death is not scary. Not to an aware being and most certainly not to a child that has known nothing but abuse in her or his short life. Death becomes attractive when your insides are burning and your head is splitting and you know if you pass out from the pain, the punishment will be much worse than death. So you learn to retreat to the one place that is inaccessible to anyone else.

They can torture you, they can maim you, they can even kill you. And they do all those things. But they cannot reach the place they are most desperate to reach – that place deep within yourself, that place you retreat to when the reality becomes too much to bear. The very part of you that makes you indestructible, that goes far beyond physical death. That intricate connection to the Divine, the All There Is, that nobody really comprehends in this physical, material world, yet is there for everyone to access.

Retreating deep within becomes second nature because there you’ll have solace, love, healing, comfort, hope readily waiting for you. And eventually you’ll emerge knowing that this is part of you. This accord – seemingly so complicated to the unknowing yet so simple, so natural to those who’ve found it – is always there, reminding you only Love is real, letting you know only Truth will set you free, encouraging and finally ensuring that you’ll find your power. Power over yourself, which no other being can take away from you.

That connection is exactly what sets you apart from those who stoop so low as to torture other beings. They are convinced they are disconnected from the Divine; they are that lost, and all they can do is exercise power over others by torturing and killing. And in their despair, they think they can force a connection through someone else by committing crimes no being with that kinship to the Divine can fathom.

And this communion is the one thing they cannot gain. Pitiful creatures they are, so devoid of power that they become delusional, thinking they can find something outside when all it takes is to look within. But to get there… May they all wake up now.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Innocent Warrior

Re: Never Mind Your Fear

Post by Innocent Warrior »

The perpetrators are afraid of within. Love is within, it is akin to a vampire walking into the sunlight. I wonder if this ever even crosses their mind? When I have a negative thought, it transmutes my light and hurts my chest. They have inverted everything and I wonder, does their chests hurt anymore? I guess they feel empowered by the darkness now. There's no feeling good for them, just empowered. A devastating state of being, for themselves and those around them. A deeply fear based reality and state of being, God help them, for they are too monstrous in the eyes of man.

People misunderstand the children. They don't understand the lengths you have to go to, to survive this abuse, with your sanity in tact. It will be almost impossible to feel or show appropriate emotion for them, until they begin to fall apart. My heart goes out to all these children, for they have a long hellish road ahead of them, once their mind is matured and their flow has been stemmed by the trauma of processing it with an adult's mind. Within their trauma lies a rare opportunity but very few make it through. My greatest and purest wish for these children is that they make it through and that they heal relatively quickly. What's the point of surviving when it takes 20 years of your adult life before you can feel alive again? Decades of irrational fear that strikes you so sharply it feels like you are being possessed by a demon and the shaking that never stops, for the mind knows only survival mode. Brave souls. My love to them.

I am a survivor of intense abuse and I have not told anyone to this day what I endured because as I begin to share I see the horror come over their faces and their defence mechanisms set in, it's pointless and isolating, never did I feel more isolated than when I tried to talk about. My abuse was not satanic but profound enough for me to say this: these children had to endure this, the least you can do, as an adult, is to listen with an open heart and do what you can. Grow up, step up and wakeup.
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

Because we'll be together!
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Innocent Warrior wrote: I am a survivor of intense abuse and I have not told anyone to this day what I endured because as I begin to share I see the horror come over their faces and their defence mechanisms set in, it's pointless and isolating, never did I feel more isolated than when I tried to talk about. My abuse was not satanic but profound enough for me to say this: these children had to endure this, the least you can do, as an adult, is to listen with an open heart and do what you can. Grow up, step up and wakeup.
We are here to listen . I feel it's important for you to share , cry and forgive . All part of the healing.

PS : The Personal Experiences is a members only sub forum. viewforum.php?f=13
Innocent Warrior

Post by Innocent Warrior »

Oh Cristian. Thank you. Ok, I will a little. I'm looking at my post and I can see anger. Anger is not my nature. I don't want to talk about what happened when I was a child these days but I do have a couple of related topics, painful for me, I could share. Hopefully some healing will come from it and hopefully people will get an insight not usually shared.
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

Because we'll be together!

Return to “Latest blog entry”