Popping the Kernel of the Imagination | EE Bitesize Edition 2

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Popping the Kernel of the Imagination | EE Bitesize Edition 2

Post by Christine »

Hello friends, I was so in love with kareila's bitesize video that I recorded one myself.

christine: of earth empaths here, following claudia’s lead I am recording EE Bitesize Edition 2. There is so much to share so distilling it into a few minutes is such a beautiful move, a moment to sit in stillness and ponder a few words. With gratitude I share, that which is shared with me in the Spirit of freedom and abundance.

I’ve been riding the waves of my imagination these days, exploring newly uncovered freedom by allowing my inner visions to express in the outer beyond the constraints of the imposed control paradigm. This is my art, this is flow, this is the true art of living that I want to express in big capital letters or as in this case yell but I don’t, knowing as I do now, that the subtle word tickles and inspires, all the same I want to dance with joy and shake those around me awake.

Full transcript here:: ]http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/05/18/p ... edition-2/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: Popping the Kernel of the Imagination | EE Bitesize Edition 2

Post by Anders »

You mentioned John Lennon's song Imagine. Do you mean it contains subliminal messages? Some claim that the Beatles were a Tavistock creation. I feel confused about the song Imagine. I don't know whether the song is promoting peace or is reinforcing the idea of peace as a pipe dream, or both, lol.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hello Anders,

Good question and one that I think we have to answer as individuals. John Lennon's song Imagine, for me at least, wakes up the deepest part of my knowing that we CAN imagine a world that is free and to do so is to break with overbearing paradigm builders. For myself it is becoming increasingly clear that the only thing we really "have/ are" is Consciousness and with that realization comes the next step; "I" can choose in any moment in any situation what is my truth. So while the Beatles and others were most likely promoted, even created from the Tavistock group they were composed of iconic individualistic people, some who broke free of their programming.

We are all programmed and the point of my monologue was to point out that without unplugging, disengaging we are still acting out programs. Something you have been so studiously and relentlessly pointing out on your thread.

So in the words, tune and beat of another JL song I will leave discernment in the mind and heart of each individual and ...

Love, love, love ...
Anders wrote:You mentioned John Lennon's song Imagine. Do you mean it contains subliminal messages? Some claim that the Beatles were a Tavistock creation. I feel confused about the song Imagine. I don't know whether the song is promoting peace or is reinforcing the idea of peace as a pipe dream, or both, lol.
Phil

Post by Phil »

The lyrics to "Imagine" is to the existence I would like to live in as "1984" is to the existence I see pushed toward and stuck in.

Both are blueprints for the framework of a mindset of the collective consciousness that manifests as the reality we find ourselves, the structure of we arrange human life/society. Unfortunately Imagine is quite literally only that now...an imagining...an ideal, a fantasy. Likewise Orwell's work (whether he actually be an member-of the-controllers-or-manipulated-by one or an independent artist prophesizing) is the polar opposite.

Does it really matter whether either or both is a creation of the Tavistock (or the like)? They're both ideals, extremes that seem impossible to completely reach...with one in which I make my purpose to work towards creating, the other we seem to be creating by buying into the "truths" of existence that move us steadily in that direction.

I think good information, more empowering thinking, self-healing projecting outwards as helping others to heal, I think a mindful shift in our individual being in that direction CAN shift the collection into a reality closer to what Lennon's song describes....you may say that I'm dreamer ;) but sign me up for THAT cult of those ideals, if I really am not the only one...even if there's some insidious intent behind it.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote: Does it really matter whether either or both is a creation of the Tavistock (or the like)?
If it's both then I think of a possible conspiracy theory on (at least) two levels: One level is that the song Imagine was created as propaganda for making people think of peace as a hopeless fantasy, and at the same time on a deeper level the song really is a true message for peace. And as Christine mentioned the Beatles may have been promoted by Tavistock yet the members of the band can have been free from the programming. So John Lennon then fooled the Tavistock Institute, or that institute itself is working on several levels.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders wrote:
Phil wrote: Does it really matter whether either or both is a creation of the Tavistock (or the like)?
If it's both then I think of a possible conspiracy theory on (at least) two levels: One level is that the song Imagine was created as propaganda for making people think of peace as a hopeless fantasy, and at the same time on a deeper level the song really is a true message for peace. And as Christine mentioned the Beatles may have been promoted by Tavistock yet the members of the band can have been free from the programming. So John Lennon then fooled the Tavistock Institute, or that institute itself is working on several levels.
And like so many recent "passings" paid the price with his life, though I am pretty sure he left the earthly plane intact.
Phil

Post by Phil »

If Tavistock did create the Beatles or even John Lennon the character and/or the song, it's likely it was allow the TRUTH for appearances, whether it be the JL was a ra-ra peace good guy or that they were all human and not completely controlled...or any of a number of "image management" scenarios....regardless the Truth remains and endures.

It's obviously a fantasy, we never even lie to ourselves that any other culture has come close to achieving it, and it seems to be a battle to convince even super "good" people that it might be worth trying to work toward...to me, this is one of the very few cases of "information" coming into my awareness that I feel completely comfortable going with my gut/intuition/resonation/whatever...with no need for "vetting" the source...I'm and Imagine fundamentalist at the core of my being, for better or for worse it would be extremely hard to detach me from the beliefs it expresses
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote: It's obviously a fantasy, we never even lie to ourselves that any other culture has come close to achieving it, ...
I would say that world peace has been a fantasy and that this has been a natural development. But I also feel that now we are on the verge of making an evolutionary leap into a peaceful civilization (or else we will remain in a planetary quarantine because the haven't matured enough to join the galactic community of civilizations). And Bruce Lipton even said that we are not humanity yet and that evolution is fractal and our next evolutionary step is to become a planetary organism, just like how on a so below as above level the cells in our bodies work together to form a functioning whole. Imagine if in the human body the kidneys were at war with the liver or the lungs in conflict with the heart, yet that's exactly what we have in the 'body' of humanity today. A totally crazy and at the same time natural situation because our civilization is still young so to speak.

And even mainstream researcher Steven Pinker has shown that the violence in the world has declined throughout history and today is at a lower level than ever. Pinker said that the decline in violence is not guaranteed to continue. I believe it is! And Pinker is just overly cautious to sound credible. :mrgreen:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjT4HlNJNgI[/youtube]

Return to “Our videos”