Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Christine
Site Admin

Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

Post by Christine »

Introducing Starfield Creations by Christine and Cristian ...

In early March Cristian bought a one way ticket from Romania to come visit me in Mexico, this is a story in itself and one that is actually alluded to in many of my writings. Our journey is of the unexpected, the further letting go of the anchors to the status quo and allowing the Universe ItSelf to move us and through us.

The truly miraculous feelings I experience are wrapped in a budding inner gnosis that the more I let go of this tangled reality, the more the flows of abundant joy and lucidity find a place in my field of awareness. The weeks before Cristian arrived I was poignantly aware that I was outside the fields of projection, in other words I simply could not envision, desire or foresee what was to come. The only message that was underscored was for the two of us to make orgonite, this surprised me (as we had zero experience with the medium) and yet not because what we experience together is an energetic affinity... I heard the message and let it go into the aethers to be formulated if it was meant to be.

We are presenting our first Work of nearly three weeks from zero to take off ... we feel we are just getting up to speed. Working with orgonite as an art form has further awakened our visionary self, the dream body is activated and we share a love for each creation, this transpires to all creation. Each pyramid is the labor of about six hours from inspiration to design, pouring the resin layers to the final hand rubbed polish. The focus is intensely now - present mindfulness followed by a sense of pure joy.

We would love to hear from anyone as to what they feel, see and intuit of our work together.

Labor of Love, each piece is hand crafted and created in the moment of inspiration, each unique telling a story and holding a resonance and frequency that will be felt and interpreted by the individual.

Cristian and Christine are open to incoming energies that inform with the fields of Universal flow, standing on the edge of unfolding infinite potential they have found a medium to express while following the energetic discoveries of Wilhelm Reich with the energy he called orgone. Dr. Reich named this energy orgone because of his deep personal experiences and gnosis of the orgasmic nature of creation within the dynamics of the polarities. Each of us has reached deep into our own Self and have experienced this energy. It isn’t necessarily sexual as humanity currently views sexuality … the very nature, the heart and core of creation is emanated from this field of unseen potential. This is the lock that the key of unconditional love opens. It is the secret of inner alchemical chamber that every single human is born with.

While initiating the creative process we quickly and simultaneously began to “know” our work as individual beings, each beautiful, each unique and each with a distinctive energy and all carry our love that is in free flow.

The First
The First is named so because it was the first piece we poured, using a limited assortment of material with hand wrapped copper wire she was born. There truly is delight when a piece comes out of the mold ... iSee was the second piece and from there we took off, sharing the inspiration and the work.

iSee

Chariot of Fire
A copper spiral apex is encased in fiery copper pieces and metal flakes, as the heaven opens a hand wrapped wheel of copper wire and crystal beads alights atop a sea bed of natural crystals including amethyst and quartz, sprinkles of tiny blue stars from the astral realm are scattered in the movement of fire.

Ice Queen
Gold leaf, .99 pure silver and a pearl crown a natural fluorite double point pyramid which floats on petite natural flowers in a sea of quartz and aquamarine crystals, the grounding of the energy is achieved by granules of natural silver.

Weed
Dried moss floats above a bed of mineral colored sand, copper triangles, Weed, a tribute to plant medicine.

Surfacing
Dried moss floats in a coil of copper wire and quartz crystals. A bronze fish evokes the aspect of surfacing from deep water, natural pearls and quartz litter the sea floor, the apex a copper coil with a crystal pyramid.

Snake in the Garden
Tip is cut copper, a hand wrapped and coiled copper with a natural turquoise stone rises from the floor of natural stones collected from a nearby 65 million old volcanic core.

The Line Up

Christine
A study of dark and light reaches for the cosmic sky with .99 pure silver and black tourmaline, a carbonized black stone embraced by four natural silver formations ascends from a ground of crystal quartz sprinkled with black tourmaline grounding on a base of silver granules.

Venus
Elegant cap stone with .99 pure silver mixed with gold leaf and a single pearl. Naturally sculpted silver piece echoes the female form of Venus rising from a sea of quartz crystals while swirls of gold leaf evoke sea vegetation. Pyrite seals the energy circuit with the final flourish of a hand cut copper flower.

The Fall
Captured in resin is the recounting of the fall from heaven. Gold leaf capstone sits on a layer of quartz crystal and river pearls. A cloud of small natural flowers and black granulated glass form as a copper bold of lightening crashes to the ground, there lay a pair of angelic wings on a bed of black tourmaline.

Enlightenment
Buddha’s enlightenment is the inspiration for this rainbow pyramid, gold leaf and .99 pure silver bead capstone, amethyst, lapis lazuli, peridot rise above Buddha as he sits on a bet of rutilated quartz, copper floats on a bed of natural rose petals and dried flowers.

Dragon's Lair
Fire capstone with coil and pieces of copper with floating metal glitter sits on a layer of amethyst. A dragon perched on a natural stone rises from the depths. The last layer is a matrix of crystal sand from an ancient volcano and copper chips… the underside is a hand stamped copper flower, one of the hallmarks of our eye for detail.

The Healer
This piece was made for a very special friend of mine whose husband is facing some serious health challenges, The Original Healer was one of the first pieces that we gifted to my mom, so very much an important aspect of making orgonite is gifting them. Gold and silver tip, amethyst, peridot float above a amethyst pyramid on rutilated quartz, hand cut copper and tourmaline.

Artificial Intelligence
Pyrite forms the vertex as a solid stainless steel all seeing sphere descends from the void, hovering above a circuit board representing computer technology. The pyramid is grounded again by a final layer of pyrite.

Be LOVE
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
neonblue

Re: Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

Post by neonblue »

WOW! They are magnificent... splendid alchemic artisans you both are indeed. :)
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Ok so how do you order one? :D
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Write me at christine@earthempaths.net and let us know which one, we will make a piece especially with you in mind. We can always design one with Hermit as the inspiration. The prices vary and for all the ee people we will make special prices, wish we could just gift them all. Thanks!
Hermit wrote:Ok so how do you order one? :D
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Those are amazing not even factoring the materials. Good grief very artistic and pro.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Hey! E-mail incoming your way from my Hotmail account...so if you don't see it face up, check your spam folder.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hermit wrote:Hey! E-mail incoming your way from my Hotmail account...so if you don't see it face up, check your spam folder.
A teaser Hermit, I recieved the inspiration for your pyramid this morning, so excited to create it!!!

Hermit

Post by Hermit »

As I said in the e-mail I just sent you....

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Dreams in Blue

Dreams in Blue - Stardust swirls around turquoise stones that swirl from the central dome of luminescent pearl and gold leaf. Layers of sand, glass and mineral color find a resting place on a final layer of copper pellets and copper metal flakes.

Materials:
Fresh water pearl
Gold Leaf
Turquoise
Mica Powder
Metal Flakes
Crushed Glass
Copper Spheres

Dimensions:
Base 10cm (4 inches) x Height 5cm (2 inches)

Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth - Gold and copper capstone float on a midnight sky descending to fields of gold, citrine, wheat and dried flowers arising from a floor of iron oxide.

Material:
Gold leaf
Copper
Citrine
Wheat and flowers
Iron Oxide

Dimensions:
Base: 5cm (2 inches) x Height: 8cm (3 inches)

Fire and Water

Fire and Water - Gold leaf-copper apex perched on a sea of lapis lazuli and turquoise as water pours into a space of citrine landing on a fiery ground of jasper and agate on bed of hematite and iron oxide.

Material:
Lapis Lazuli
Gold leaf and copper
Turquoise
Citrine
Hematite
Jasper and agate

Dimensions: Base 7cm (2.75 inches) x Height 10cm (3 inches)

The Monk

The Monk was created for a special friend. A miniature monk ascends to heaven on a cloud of dried flowers, natural amber and citrine. Below him is a base of copper and lapis lazuli.

Material:
Gold leaf
Citrine
Amber
Lapis Lazuli
Copper

Dimensions: Base 5cm (2 inches) x Height 8cm (3 inches)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Forgot one Cristian, a favorite though dark theme, a haunting and evocative reminder. Our creative juices are on full flow and this is the reason I haven't been posting as much as I would like on the ee forum. A trip to Mexico City for material, an obsession with designing, pouring, polishing and packing! Oh, not to mention building a website that is up and functioning! Lots accomplished in a few short weeks.

Our gratitude to Hermit for being the first to use the website, and of course The Monk went to him. And equal thanks to Phil for his support and purchase of Fire and Water. So while I am at it, gratitude bombs to claudia, Marin, Hazel, Spiritwind, we are all sailing on this sea together. Gosh, let me add Shane, Natasha, Lily and every single courageous soul who we have been so fortunate to meet on this never-ending incredible journey.

Artificial Intelligence - An apocalyptic view of an AI world. Powerful orgonite is crafted with tourmaline, pyrite, as a perfect sphere of stainless steel is suspended over a real circuit board with copper, energy is cleared by a base of black tourmaline and pyrite.

Material:
Black Tourmaline
Stainless Steep Sphere
Copper Cicuit Board
Pyrite

Dimensions:
Base: 5cm (2 inches) x Height: 8cm (3 inches)

http://starfieldcreations.net/index.php

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”