Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
neonblue

Re: Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

Post by neonblue »

What a journey!

It's exciting to watch this emergent process you are both in, evolve and blossom in alchemic creativity and discovery.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

There are days that blend into weeks when I feel we aren't really creating anything new at all, such is the nature of our current stuck-in-IT reality. So when I find myself pouring new pieces of orgonite, writing an article, recording a video, watching the Earth Empaths website take on a new shine as the catmin does his thing, or simply sitting and staring out the window at the garden there comes a moment such as this one when I realize that there is a creative process that is occurring all the time, conscious of it or not.

Walking through walls, taking down old structures, listening with my heart and not my head thus I am lead.

So here we are friends, our newest creations on Starfield and a whole new field of adventure, tactical orgonite and the stealth moves of placing it around cell towers and other strategic locations, what fun!

Two nights ago we made our first foray up a hilltop at sunset.

Check out this orb! Cristian took four pictures in a sequence, with an iPhone and no flash.

http://starfieldcreations.net/index.php ... &id_lang=1
The Tower Buster is front line defense when it comes to converting DOR, deadly orgone energy that is life inhibiting to POR, positive orgone energy which is life enhancing. Etheric warriors all over the world have been gifting (placing) them strategically. They help mitigate the ill effects of Wifi, Geopathic stress, smart meters, cell phones along with negatively charged areas of ritual abuse.

When you purchase Tower Busters you enable us to continue to gift our community.

Material:
Aluminum
Quartz Crystal
Iron Filings
Crushed Glass
Neodymium Magnet

Dimensions:
Base: 6.5cm (2.6 inches) x Height: 3.2cm (1.25 inches)

A neodymium magnet, also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet, is the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from aln alloy or neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available.

Because the eye gazes and catches no glimpse of it, it is called elusive; Because the ear cannot hear it, it’s called rarified; because the hand cannot feel it, it is called infinitesimal; it’s rising brings no heat, it’s sinking no darkness. It is called Chi. – Tao Te Ching

Starfield Creations has added tactical Orgonite to our collection. We are also busy ‘gifting’ tower busters in our community and will be reporting our observations. It is an honor to join those who are walking this road, where one by one we are a multitude that is unstoppable.

Tactical or Etheric warriorship uses of Orgonite is the heart and core of a movement based on the deep research of Dr. Wilhelm Riech.

Here is a very brief recounting of a movement based on scientific research and empirical knowledge.

Dr. Wilhelm Reich was an Austrian psychiatrist, a contemporary of Sigmund Freud until they parted ways, he is the person who first coined the term orgone, and his research into orgone energy has paved the way for others.

Orgone energy is equated with the Hindu prana, in Buddhist and Taoist traditions it is known as Chi or Ki as in Rei-Ki, this knowledge of unseen fields of energy continues down to the Greeks (ether) and to the modern use of the word aethers and quantum mechanics. The same concept is intuitively or explicitly known to all intuitive healers of shamanic traditions the world over.

Reich used a galvanometer to discover that our skin has a charge when we are in pleasurable situations, and he initially called this phenomenon bioelectric energy. Later on, he discovered globules of energy that he called bions. These globules gave off a kind of radiation which charged nearby objects. He later found that this radiation was the same bioelectric energy that he had discovered earlier, and he termed it orgone.

Reich constructed the first orgone accumulator, also known as an ORAC. It consisted of alternating layers of organic and inorganic material, in chemistry, organic refers to any carbon-based material. It was intended to produce a strong concentration of positive orgone energy, which would have a healing effect.

As was the case with many other brilliant researchers who emerged at the turn of last century he was persecuted, imprisoned and his research destroyed.

Franz Bardon, a Hermetic practitioner who had great experience with the occult and healing mentions a design similar to Orgonite in his 1956 book titled Initiation into Hermetics – A Course of Instruction of Magic Theory & Practice – he describes a device called a “fluid condenser” which can be used to store Etheric energy. These condensers can be solid, liquid or aero form. Bardon’s solid condenser consists of a mixture of the seven planetary metals; lead, tin, iron, gold, copper, brass and silver, along with coal and resin – practically the same ingredients as Orgonite.

Orgonite as we know it was first made by Austrian Karl Hans Welz. In 1991, he improved on Reich’s orgone accumulator by creating a device made of metal particles cast in resin. Unlike the ORAC which accumulated both positive orgone (POR) or deadly orgone (DOR), Welz’ “orgone generator” turned DOR into POR. Welz coined the term orgonite. He later trademarked the name, however he did so only in 2005, nearly ten years later when the word had already become a commonly used generic term.

In 2001, Don and Carol Croft are credited with improving and popularizing the orgone generator, thereby starting a present day movement that takes its name from their website domain Etheric Warriors. The Crofts are pioneers in the orgonite gifting movement, which has now spread worldwide.

The empirical observations and experiments reveal that a matrix of metallic particles suspended in organic material did the same as Reich's layers of metal and wooden board. The addition of quartz crystals allowed the energy thus created to be projected in a much wider field. The quartz crystal, with its piezoelectric effect, amplifies the energy and aids in transforming DOR.

The decisive innovation was that these devices were shown to create positive, life affirming Orgone even in the presence of strong sources of DOR output. They even showed the exciting property of feeding from negative energy and converting it into positive Orgone or POR. This lead to the development of the now well known Don Croft Cloud-Buster and the small Orgone Generator, theHoly Hand Grenade. The Etheric Warriors movement has become a vital community as the positive effects can be experienced hands on. This loose network is based on empirical observation and lively discussion between its informally linked members.

Love unbound,
Christine and Cristian

More information in Zen Gardner’s excellent article:
http://www.zengardner.com/chi-ki-prana- ... ife-force/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Orgonite! Orgonite! How do I write these words within the context of this constrained reality... the words won't fit for many, yet what they express are the Coming, are the budding of an Everlasting Rose.

I used to own a property called Sagrada (The Sacred), a piece of land so powerful that most people can't stay there for long. At the eastern edge is a 65+ million year old volcanic core, there is so much crystal in that gigantic core that you can feel it and at times see it, under your feet runs a stream of pure rain feed water, animal and plant life grow in abundance while the neighboring land is arid, a high mountain dessert. Yesterday, late afternoon I went for a Temezcal (a wood burning sauna).

The current owner has been generous with his allowing me to use the site and facilities. He had requested a pyramid designed for him so yesterday I delivered "Eagle's Flight", I had set it on the dining table before he came into the room, it took about five minutes until he noticed and was drawn to it. I smile here, for certainly there is a paring that takes place with our creations and those who are drawn to them. It is on this property that I have been visited by Eagle on several occasions so the theme was appropriate. Here is a picture and description of the piece. (Keep reading, the story gets better.)

Eagle's Flight - Soaring high into the furthest reaches of the sky an Eagle leaves the traces of his flight. Inspired by a friend's journey overcoming and deciphering his own mythology. The central mountain is a black Tourmaline, clouds of pulverized Quartz evoke the mystery of the hero's journey. We see and we don't see, the Eagle soars marking his passage with a few feathers, fractals of the journey of Spirit.

The apex is of pure Gold and Quartz crystals, the pyramid is centered and grounded on a base of Black Tourmaline, Aluminum nuggets, Pyrite and Iron filings. Material: Black Tourmaline, Gold Leaf, Aluminum Nuggets, Quartz, Iron Filings, Pyrite

As I lay in the sauna images passed through me like a movie in slow motion, at one point I saw the newly delivered pyramid, it was grounding and vibrating at a very strong rate, I sensed it was picking up the energy from the extinct volcano. I simply viewed its grounding and discharging of energy, a very brilliant gold light.

The afternoon grew long and just before sunset I relieved myself from the heat of the sauna. Cooling off with the door open I could smell rain as I watched the dance of the wind beginning to stir the trees, she was even generous enough to find her way through the small opening I was sitting in front of, fanning me with her gentle breeze. Calm after the intense heat I emerged.

The sky brewed strange, looking West it had a green tinge though when I looked to the East there was blue sky and fluffy clouds as it had been all day. I sensed a tension in the air, almost ominous. Driving down off the foothills the Western and Southern horizon opened to my site, dark low hanging clouds were bearing in, a rain spout in the distance as the darkness touched down. I had to grab a few photos with my iPhone, the intensity of the moment was weighty to bear witness to.

Later that night the owner called to tell me that the Pyramid situated in his window overlooking the valley had the vortex of the storm form over it with thunder and lightening. I leave it to your imaginations and ponderings to wonder if the combination of Orgonite, letting loose and imploding some of my pent up energy, if somehow Mother Earth and Father Sky thanked us with such a display and did a hell of a clean up job in the process.

All ways, with Love Unbound,
Christine

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Back at the pouring station with our work, energetically beautifigant. Going to try a capture the ephemeral aetheric feelings of creating Orgonite. There is an arising in the memory body, some would say genetic coding that takes over at times, the memory synapses long unused fire up. It is subtle not easily captured in the logical way we have become accustomed to expressing with, so by simply allowing the space to open and innerwardly form is a magical journey itself ... such as being aware of the sound of the wind in the trees, the song of birds, the warm caress of the sun all creating in harmony, to slip into that realm of no thought is freeing up the gridded structures that have ensnared our awareness for a very long time in timeless space.

Last weeks line up:

The Atlantean
Everlasting Rose
The Golden Key
Rainbow Warrior
Caribbean Sea
Black Sun
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

This is so exciting and gratifying that we want to share. Recently we received our first wholesale order from a shop in Rochester, New York, after many lovely correspondences and a decision to actually have whole pricing we shipped a few weeks back. The owner of the shop wrote us today, sometimes you simply must stay true to course until the universe arranges for a marvelous response. Here is what she wrote:

Hello Christine and Cristian,

I have had a very busy 2 weeks with a lot of traveling for the store and then catching up on business and rest. I finally sat down this morning to write my review of the shipment we received (before I forget everything I felt at the time) and went on your website but still could not figure out how to enter it on the testimonial page. So I am just going to put in in this email and let you copy and paste it as you wish. I do not know how much information you need from the writer so I leave everything to your discretion. Let me know what you think.

Hot news--the update on Starfield at the Archimage is that we have sold 9 pieces already! Both the silver pendants went, and most of the smaller pieces and some medium pieces as well. Go Starfield! Can't wait to see what you guys are making now.

In love and light,
Yong Bom

My review follows:
I first came upon Starfield Creations when they just happened to be at the top of a long Internet search list for “orgonite pyramids.” My immediate reaction to the Starfield Creations pyramids was fascination with their beauty and spell-binding presence. I have bought a number of orgonite pyramids in the past, and I am acquainted with handmade ones as well as the ones being sold on ebay and amazon.com. But these pyramids seemed to be on another level, with an interior life and a unique organic story that pulled me into each piece. The colors were extraordinary and the material used was little short of revolutionary. I found myself with an overwhelming desire to see one in person.

Then I was hit with reservations. The pyramids were relatively expensive and what if it was the accomplished website presentation that was making them so alluring? But the pyramids were just unforgettable. I couldn’t get them out of my mind and abandoned the search for other “orgonite pyramids.” I was still not certain that the actual objects could live up to the impression I was getting of them, but I decided to trust my instincts and made the move and bought several pyramids.

When the pyramids arrived, my reaction was amazement. No picture could do justice to the magical and stunning inner life within each pyramid. I spent hours gazing into each piece and entering the "world" of each creation. They literally took my breath away. Everything I had imagined I saw in each pyramid was so unbelievable in actual 3D! I had been hesitant about the cost but I came to the realization that they were “priceless.” In short, I was looking at art.

Yong Bom,
Rochester, NY.

We are on a temporary hiatus from making Orgonite as travel is on the horizon though we would love to have our friends here visit our page.

Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

Newest pyramids are called Illuminessence or lit from within ... this is Alchemy.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

We are so happy to share this testimonial with our friends. Archimage is a shop in Rochester, New York that made a wholesale order, our first.
We are busy working on some new creations as they have just re-ordered. If any of our friends here know of a potential shop that would like to carry orgonite we would be grateful for your suggestions.

ARCHIMAGE
668 Monroe Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 271-2789

"I first came upon Starfield Creations when they just happened to be at the top of a long Internet search list for “orgonite pyramids.” My immediate reaction to the Starfield Creations pyramids was fascination with their beauty and spell-binding presence. I have bought a number of orgonite pyramids in the past, and I am acquainted with handmade ones as well as the ones being sold on ebay and amazon.com. But these pyramids seemed to be on another level, with an interior life and a unique organic story that pulled me into each piece. The colors were extraordinary and the material used was little short of revolutionary. I found myself with an overwhelming desire to see one in person.

Then I was hit with reservations. The pyramids were relatively expensive and what if it was the accomplished website presentation that was making them so alluring? But the pyramids were just unforgettable. I couldn’t get them out of my mind and abandoned the search for other “orgonite pyramids.” I was still not certain that the actual objects could live up to the impression I was getting of them, but I decided to trust my instincts and made the move and bought several pyramids.

When the pyramids arrived, my reaction was amazement. No picture could do justice to the magical and stunning inner life within each pyramid. I spent hours gazing into each piece and entering the "world" of each creation. They literally took my breath away. Everything I had imagined I saw in each pyramid was so unbelievable in actual 3D! I had been hesitant about the cost but I came to the realization that they were “priceless.” In short, I was looking at art."
Bluedensity - ILLUMINESSENCE Line - Lit from Within

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”