Open Letter to Whom It May Concern

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Open Letter to Whom It May Concern

Post by Christine »

Last night I was made aware of post on the PA forum by none other than the owner of said forum. While I can easily walk away from another blasphemous attempt to direct the energy of consciousness anger at me with contemptuous disregard for my being’s sovereignty I am choosing to set the record straight for anyone who may read these words.

To those who use their faulty intuitions to opine on my motivations please be honest enough to consider my own words. For me the whole of the Law is Love and while like any human being caught in this simulated reality there are times I struggle to uphold this within myself. I venture to say this is the case with most of us who have followed the path of great Spirit, we are in a constant state of preparation for what is to come and tested on the ground of our own integrity.

The use of faulty logic, the obfuscation of facts, the irredeemable quality of hatred are all visible for those who have eyes to see, for those no longer tethered to a man who has no scruples when it comes to promoting his false image of righteousness.

So note:

The imposed assumption that I am the only person with access to where he resides and has reason to share this information is completely illogical. First if I had ever wanted to hurt him I have ample manners in which to do so, this however is not my way for one simple reason; I do not wish to harm him. What always wins in me is the desire that he find his way out of his own delusions, that he can come to a place of inner peace with himself and the Cosmos. That said it is abundantly clear that he has made other choices, that he needs to have enemies to justify his existence.

He knows full well that other PA members and people have visited him on the property, he knows full well that Corey Goode and other PA members both present and excommunicated where courted as potential investors in the falsely named “community” we attempted to create. Several newsletters were sent out to the chosen ones with pictures and details as to where the property was. No one knows who this information was shared with or in actuality how many others know where he lives.

And then there is the Scientology [here he differentiates the use of this label from the Free Zone and Ron's Org, however the ideologies of LRH are embedded in all three manifestations] crowd he keeps close contact with, then there are other ex-girl friends, other people he used and discarded along the way. To point the soiled finger of blame at me is ridiculous.

In other words he has incurred many enemies over the years, most related to his inner landscape of duplicity. He has harmed people, he has such a level of anger with himself which he suppresses that he has to “make enemies”. He has murderous thoughts and desires and when in that state of being he is dangerous, this he consciously knows to be true because he asked me on many occasions to deal with the people he despised because he couldn't trust his reactions. My questions are how long can he continue to keep the lid on this? And who next is in his line of fire?

Ex-wife, hardly though that would be my desire. I am his estranged wife who left because he never once was able to accept any responsibility for his actions, it was always some others fault. My inner workings are those of a peace maker and a protector of the sacredness of life. When filled from within, with the full realization of self being connected with the all comes an integrity of being that doesn’t include making enemies of those close to you or far.

Here I will be transparently honest, I still feel the burden of ever having lent my energy to this endeavor for it was false from the beginning, in my own deception I allowed myself to be fooled and in doing so facilitated others to become directly and financially involved.

My Friend was unsubscribed from said forum because he asked for a sabbatical, time to sit back from the scene there and contemplate a deeper reality. He has a few friends who remain behind, those who he will miss. It had absolute zero to do with a made up story of me providing information to someone for a YouTube video? Actually in writing this I am not even sure where this information was shared, that is how little attention I have on the shenanigans of the corrupt players.

My Friend has been a constant companion in helping me reach a deep state of compassion for said forum owner.

In addition, it ought to be abundantly clear that the operational agendas of Goode and BR are copy and paste exact. Both use the same mechanisms of misdirected information, slander and false testimony and when called on it they go on the attack.

I wish people weren’t so blind.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Open Letter to Whom It May Concern

Post by Spiritwind »

I have been in almost a state of seclusion but had to log in just to say what a honor it is to travel a little ways with such amazing and wonderful people. It's almost like a sifting process is going on. It gets easier and easier to see where people are really coming from, and what it is they keep under wraps. It's funny how we can be just minding our own business, and yet that energy of rage still has to find some way to try and create an imbalance. And all it does is serve to make us better at surfing those big waves.

Had an unexpected storm erupt early this morning and we all woke up to loud crackling thunder and a short burst of cleansing rain. All of the outer show just makes me want to simplify my life even more, and get down to what really matters. Which mostly isn't at all what most of us have been conditioned to believe. Gotta go milk a goat and feed bahbies. And back to the river it is today. Pondering how the outer show has actually become an almost dreadful bore. Not even very interesting anymore. Thankfully some of us are moving on to just living our lives with as much love, integrity, and joy we can muster up. I just don't have time to give energy to mean spirited people anymore.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

In co-currence I concur. Thank you and I know the currents of rage you just surfed through beautifully. While not easy to maintain inner balance under duress it does make the Being stronger.
Spiritwind wrote:I have been in almost a state of seclusion but had to log in just to say what a honor it is to travel a little ways with such amazing and wonderful people. It's almost like a sifting process is going on. It gets easier and easier to see where people are really coming from, and what it is they keep under wraps. It's funny how we can be just minding our own business, and yet that energy of rage still has to find some way to try and create an imbalance. And all it does is serve to make us better at surfing those big waves.

Had an unexpected storm erupt early this morning and we all woke up to loud crackling thunder and a short burst of cleansing rain. All of the outer show just makes me want to simplify my life even more, and get down to what really matters. Which mostly isn't at all what most of us have been conditioned to believe. Gotta go milk a goat and feed bahbies. And back to the river it is today. Pondering how the outer show has actually become an almost dreadful bore. Not even very interesting anymore. Thankfully some of us are moving on to just living our lives with as much love, integrity, and joy we can muster up. I just don't have time to give energy to mean spirited people anymore.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Good ol Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry.
How people still believe his crap I have no idea..............
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Followers..... have lessons to learn on their path to sovereignty...all part of the spiritual process imo.

Return to “General discussions”