Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Blue Rising

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Blue Rising »

I wanted to stop and say thank you, my sweet friend. I enjoy the energy you leave in your space here. It is very you lol...and when I step in here, I shed my shoes and walk through some sage smoke...feels like I should, so I do.

I haven't had the time to ponder too much, let alone process what the pondering has produced. But, I sure do enjoy being a part of your life, and I had to stop by a send you gratitude and blessings...

And Soooooo Much Love,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

:D Thank you Blue, it is always a pleasure to see you. Step in anytime you like.

I'm just happy you don't feel the need to smudge when you leave... :lol: ;)
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Back to the upcoming solar eclipse... some see an eclipse as a good omen, some see it as a bad omen, some don't see anything at all. It is all a matter of where and what you are looking at. But, if you are looking at the eclipse be sure to wear sunglasses.

For my part, I see an opportunity to seed my life with a breath of renewal. The time of the new moon is a time of seeding and a solar eclipse is a new moon on steroids. Whether you seed consciously or not, it's the same thing. The Universe has no filter, anything goes. For my part, I will make an extra effort to be mindful of my thoughts, words and actions during this time. Emotions are heightened during an eclipse period and while my fellow humans can be loosing it around me, I can be an anchor if I am mindful. I believe that in this way, I can contribute to the welfare of my part of the world.

August 21 has a personal significance to me... in 1998, there was a solar eclipse, not visible in my part of the world, but still.... I was expecting a big change in my life. Did I ever get what I wanted. My life was shook to its core... wouldn't want to go through that again, but I'm still thankful. So, 19 years after, I feel I am coming full circle and a new dawn begins.

It's only a belief, one that I choose to carry to its fruitfulness.
Off Topic
Let us fall in love again
and scatter gold dust all over the world.

Let us become a new spring
and feel the breeze drift in heaven’s scent.

Let us dress the earth in green
and like the sap of a young tree
let the grace from within us sustain us.

Let us carve gems out of our stony hearts
and let them light our path to Love.

The glance of Love is crystal clear
and we are blessed by its light.”

~Rumi
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I had not listened to Tom in a while. Reflections being reflected...

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_aCTji99fWo[/youtube]

The lion in me is a hunter,
That stalks and devours its prey,
But if with love I can channel,
That power can lead the way.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Phil

Post by Phil »

No I'm in Delaware, it's not goal there...my friends in Oregon are right at the totality...there is a festival my semi-anti-social brother is leaving town to avoid. He bought a ticket in spring when it was 15k people and got a ticket to Hawaii when he found out its like 50k or more now

It should be neat even at 60%...our view/perspective/distance from the the moon is the synchronicity or all synchronicities
What is the purpose of your presence?
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Delaware... I admit I had to look it up on the map. Hahaha. You are even closer than I thought. I always had the impression that you were on the west coast. You are still in the 80% view band, should be interesting.

I don't know about you guys, but my world is being shaked a lot, affecting my family too closely for my liking. I am shedding old fears, but also standing in my power. Learning to let go when it comes to the loves of my life is a pretty hard lesson, but I have been prepared. Anyhow, my family is strong, and any illness thrown our way will be healed. Why ? because grandma said so, that's why !

Om Mani Padme Hum
Phil

Post by Phil »

I've been connecting with ex lately, who's very sensitive. Her "normal" stuff has ramped up and she's been getting new random visitors (not nice ones) but handling it better.

Sage friggin works! Or maybe the idea of it, whatever. When ya can't clear a room, get the sage.

The nasty ones don't want the sensitive folk to know their power. Talking about it brought an onslaught

Hope you are well...here in the "first state" (Delaware) there's been lots of peeps around for a real long time. Lots of energy. Seems even more intense than usual lately.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hey Moonlight ..... This Grandma seconds your assertion, because I said so too! ;)
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Thank you so much Sandy ! Grandmothers of the world unite ! I know this is happening...

Yes, Phil, sage really works. I admonished my daughter, who was feeling better yesterday, to smudge her home. It was her partner's turn to have high fever, but it finally broke in the evening. What a nasty bug they caught! Because the weather is not so clement this year, they decided to go south for their holidays, they got a good deal, so off they went. I KNEW they shouldn't go... I blamed it on my own fears and didn't say anything. My daughter had a dream that told her they shouldn't go... they went anyway. My grandson is the one who got really sick first.... very high alarming fever, but the doctors over there acted fast and got him better quickly. My daughter was not well, but they could fly back home. They arrived in Montréal so they still had a two hour drive to come back home, and that's when the fever hit her. I was there to greet them and sent her off to the emergency later that evening, we needed to know what was attacking. A virus... ok, I can handle that.

In all of this, I didn't know what was happening ... but at the same time all this started for them, I took a blow in the rib cage. A stupid accident really. When I learned of everything, it all made sense to me. Throughout all of their trip, I was holding space for them so I know I took some of it on me. My daughter told me they met a very dark man in La Havana... she put her shields up as soon as he came to her... they started to get sick the next day. In all of this ordeal many people showed up at the right time to help them. Would you believe me if I told you she met an angel, or a sea spirit if you wish, who gave her a seashell as a token that everything was going to be ok? She then found a feather in a stairwell.

I put my knowledge of herbalism to work and they are out of the woods now. They only have a bad cough and sniffles, but it is fading. I put my knowledge of aromatherapy to work and my rib cage is healing fast. I had a taste of my grandmother role ... not because I have a grandchild.... but because I am at that phase of my life. A baby grandmother I am... much to learn still. My daughter has healed many past lives trauma over there and is very grateful of her freedom in this life. We both learned that we need to listen to our intuition no matter what. My grandson who thought he was going to die, has seen that not everyone in this world has it good. It is one thing when someone tells you this, and another to see it off hand. He's only 10 but already a sage. My son-in-law... well, I don't know. He has a thick armour.

Anything bad can be turned into good. We do not 'reflect' back anything thrown at us ... we transmute with the power of Love. There is enough shit in this world as it is.

The energies are very intense indeed. The image that comes is that of a boil... collecting pus ... about ready to burst.

I't all good.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/x3PFTpGsEfY[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Express yourself”