This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
LostNFound

Re: This week in review

Post by LostNFound »

Spiritwind, you should never think about not posting something that runs across your front windshield or your rear view mirror. I too saw those headlines and read into them to see what kind of, Chico calls it Sociopathy and you and I call it psychopathy behavior, but all the same it and all of it seems to fit into those forms. So anyway what you see and find and then post for others to see that may not have seen as of yet is at the very least spreading something. Chico did have time to research deeper and find the falsity of at least one of the articles and he shared that back. That in itself is a good thing. so now all of us that did not have time to delve into that fake shit have been given a deeper perspective by a caring man that saw what you placed here and spent the time to look deeper.

So always speak, write and see where it goes. We all see stuff from other places and can at least share. Is this how we learn? I certainly do learn because it does make or give me something to go deeper. Rabbit holes are everywhere and we all do go down them in search of deeper understanding, Knowledge and ever truth of a matter. I for one look forward to your posts and I know it has been said elsewhere, Your writing is wonderful and much more. Keep at it Lady, your goats will butt you if you don't.

Steven
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Spiritwind wrote:...I probably won't post much here on this thread anymore, because I just don't have the time to track everything I see down to find out if it has any basis in truth or not.
The last thing I want is to discourage you from posting. It's important that you post. None of us can verify the truth behind everything we present, and that's why we need each other to get to the truth. When it comes to detecting deception and manipulation, consensus is not our friend. Often times the majority of the group is fooled, but all it takes is one dissenting voice to expose the fraud. Like the little child who pointed out that the emperor had no clothes.

Listen, I too believed that Flint River story when I first read it. Dumping bodies in the river is what sociopaths would do (ask William Colby), so it was plausible. But there was something that was gnawing at me about it. I think it was primarily this sentence:
Three retired Michigan state employees are being questioned in connection with the disposal of the dead bodies that led to the contamination of Flint’s municipal water system. -- source
Three retired Michigan state employees? That's like this guy ("Mark Walsh") explaining 9/11. The Fox News reporter is in on it too.

Steven nailed it in his post above, Spiritwind. You did us all a service by posting the article, just as I did us all a service by falling for it but then investigating and reporting my results. And it may not be over -- I have also seen cases where the debunking turns out to be false and the article was true after all!
Spiritwind wrote: It's disheartening in a world reality that has clearly lost its moral compass in so many ways that we now also have to wade through a veritable avalanche of totally made up stories to boot.
Yes indeed, but that is the reality of any world led by sociopaths.
Spiritwind wrote:...then more recently the book Political Ponerology by Andrew Lobaczewski.
Six years ago on the Project Avalon forum, IceCold would delight in ridiculing me for pointing to Lobaczewski's book for evidence of how sociopaths behave. I thought IceCold behaved like a sociopath then, and his diseased psychology was later confirmed in spades by his loathsome dirty tricks running the Atticus1 forum. The book is tedious to read, but there are interviews of Lobaczewski and detailed reviews of the book and his incredible experiences that can bring you up to speed maybe even better than reading the book ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ).
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I would hope National Geographic can be trusted. Besides, I've speculated for some long time that this is being done and is nothing new. Scary though, the implications.

http://relay.nationalgeographic.com/pro ... th-science" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts
Scientists hope the chimera embryos represent key steps toward life-saving lab-grown organs. (Cough cough, choke choke)

By the way Chicodoodoo, that book, Political Ponerology, regardless of anything else, I thought was very enlightening on how sociopathic behavior, and truly evil regimes get a foothold. Those who ridiculed you probably never even read it. Now, I can't vouch for the story of how that book came to be written, but it did describe the trajectory fairly well. One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, especially when the majority don't have a clue what is really happening. Knowledge is the power to change, and that's why they have to muddy up the truth so much. What better way to do that then to launch a campaign against fake news on the one hand, while actually creating and disseminating it on the other. And they really don't want people talking honestly amongst themselves. I appreciate both you and LostNFound's comments. I'll check out those reviews too. I always meant to do a review of Lobaczewski's book, and especially talk about some of the new terminology he introduces, but haven't managed to make that happen yet. Someday I'll gather my notes together.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Spiritwind wrote:I would hope National Geographic can be trusted.
I don't believe any major media outlet that is controlled by the money can be trusted, not even National Geographic.
Spiritwind wrote:Those who ridiculed you probably never even read it.
Yes, I don't think there is any doubt about that. Coming from a position of ignorance, IceCold's only recourse was to resort to character assassination, which is the typical strategy used by sociopaths against their opponents. I became well aware of those tactics with experience.
Spiritwind wrote:What better way to do that then to launch a campaign against fake news on the one hand, while actually creating and disseminating it on the other.
Oh yes, that is very much the sociopathic way -- playing both ends against the middle.
Spiritwind wrote:I always meant to do a review of Lobaczewski's book...
I'm sure I would be very interested to see that happen.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Sandy, can you share with us how it is that you are so certain Bubu's post is nonsense? Were you just reflecting Fellow Aspirant's total dismissal, or did you have concrete reasons for your position?

I would have asked you at Avalon, but I was banned from there forever for asking the wrong questions.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi Chico,

I have no evidence to share regarding the North Korean Leader and Country being an Illuminati/Rothchild creation. Just as there is no real evidence that it is so..........................however, I am so sick of the constant war mongering and fear mongering. One has to understand that it is all a game and theatre in the end with constant effort to divide and conquer and distract from the real corruption of what the sociopaths are really up to behind all the drama. I therefore pay more attention to the reality of being socially engineered non stop.

I just lost patience with Bubu and spouted off to appease my own exaspiration with those continuing to sell or buy the daily social engineering garbage.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Thanks for your reply, Sandy. I appreciate it.
Sandy Clark wrote:I have no evidence to share regarding the North Korean Leader and Country being an Illuminati/Rothchild creation. Just as there is no real evidence that it is so...
Did you even watch the two videos? Evidence was indeed presented. Whether we find that evidence weak or strong does not justify your claim that there is no real evidence.

I agree we are being socially engineered non-stop, and it is exasperating, but part of that social engineering is to get us to dismiss evidence that might reveal the true extent of our manipulation. It is part of that "divide and conquer" strategy used against us, which is part of the programming or mind control we are all subjected to.

From my perspective, both you and Fellow Aspirant were following Bill Ryan's example of telling fellow forum members what to believe and what to dismiss. This is how Bill Ryan steers his flock. He is a con-artist who uses his carefully constructed image to convince people that he knows the truth better than they do.

What we should be doing instead is presenting evidence and properly evaluating it. Bubu presented some evidence, which is a good thing, but then a couple of Avalon members basically said "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", which is a bad thing, i.e. not a proper evaluation.

Of course, the sociopaths (like Bill Ryan) will tell us there is no good or bad, but that is rooted in their psychology which lacks empathy. We shouldn't trust them, nor should we behave like them.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi chico,

I, like you; have a focus in my posting and it is to reset the mind from an outer vision to inner and to discerning ones own agenda personally. Analysing those who rule us is of purpose for sure and needed but not IMO over and above analysing ourselves. Waking up the world is of high priority but not over and above waking up to our Higher selves.

What is going on in Virginia these past few days is a prime example of a mental awaking mass of people,( most often engineered IMO by those in power ) who demonstrate by their behaviors that they are not inwardly truly awake to who they are but grabbing the opportunity to vent their ange, frustration, and being fed up with suppresion and inequality through protesting and exhibiting their emotions physically. This is on both sides with peeps pointing fingers and facilitating the GREAT DIVIDE .................

If one keeps pointing the finger outward then real change is never going to happen as the change we need IMO starts within each indivdual to know thyself and with that be able to let go of obstructive/destructive ego issues that do nothing more than fuel competition, inequality, suppression, etc., by the ego need to honour the material world both inner and outer.

With knowing self one gains the awarneness to stop complying, acquiesing, consumng, and in essence fueling the corrupt and thus gain the strength to walk away from it including others in ones personal life that exhibit behaviors that only feed off of their energy for personal consumptive needs, such as narccisists and sociopaths, etc.

If one is not in tune to constant analysis of oneself in the mindful now, then constantly pointing fingers is fueling the drama, confusion/chaos and is doing exactly what the social engineering is all about. Beats asking oneself what is "my 'real' need is to point the finger at this or that person" ? Ie., If you are concerned and pointing fingers at AI or technology, then do not partake in the gadgets, refuse smart meters, etc., sstay aware and walk your talk by demonstrating a purposeful non-compliance point to your conern.

Don't get me wrong Chico, I know the games are real but the key word here is 'GAME' and I do choose to be aware but not to participate in fueling the flames of the game.

I choose to continue to work on ways to walk my talk ( often stumbling along the path :oops: ) so that others might see value in disconnecting from the Games thru wondering and asking where I get my sense of peace, happiness and love from even tho' I am fully aware of the corruption and evil garbage going on in the world.

When people ask questions they are more than likely looking for ways and means themselves to effect change and with that because it is their curiosity, interest,search/effort not mine; they are more than likely to listen for clues on how to affect some movement to aid their own life concern. I don't know about you, but I found redundant lectures very boring when in educational institutes and thus this has not changed in internet lectures with non-stop pontificating and education memes, once I get the point I am ready to move forward with the info and determine an action plan to use the information.

And with that I will end with saying I understand your attempts to direct my way of discerning to the ways that you might utilize and discern info; but, once I have figured out it is basic content full of propaganda, whether true or not I move on. I don't need to know the nitty gritty of who said what, or what paper or document validates what, it all can be invented/created and is propaganda to create division and choosing of sides. One way or the other, with the acute daily awareness of AND historical deceptive social engineering programs, it is ultimatley important to disconnect from the agenda of such and stop choosing sides to sadle up to...........it is all part of the GAME.

I choose sovereignty and this means often walking alone versus finding groups I can align myself with to justify my way of thinking and or believing. This way I can stay as true to myself as possible without drawing lines of division because of my ego needs.

Thanks for your interest in my opinion Chico and for your questions, it does give me a platform to share my point of view. Much Appreciated!!

Chicodoodoo wrote:Thanks for your reply, Sandy. I appreciate it.
Sandy Clark wrote:I have no evidence to share regarding the North Korean Leader and Country being an Illuminati/Rothchild creation. Just as there is no real evidence that it is so...
Did you even watch the two videos? Evidence was indeed presented. Whether we find that evidence weak or strong does not justify your claim that there is no real evidence.

I agree we are being socially engineered non-stop, and it is exasperating, but part of that social engineering is to get us to dismiss evidence that might reveal the true extent of our manipulation. It is part of that "divide and conquer" strategy used against us, which is part of the programming or mind control we are all subjected to.

From my perspective, both you and Fellow Aspirant were following Bill Ryan's example of telling fellow forum members what to believe and what to dismiss. This is how Bill Ryan steers his flock. He is a con-artist who uses his carefully constructed image to convince people that he knows the truth better than they do.

What we should be doing instead is presenting evidence and properly evaluating it. Bubu presented some evidence, which is a good thing, but then a couple of Avalon members basically said "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", which is a bad thing, i.e. not a proper evaluation.

Of course, the sociopaths (like Bill Ryan) will tell us there is no good or bad, but that is rooted in their psychology which lacks empathy. We shouldn't trust them, nor should we behave like them.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Sandy Clark wrote:I, like you; have a focus in my posting and it is to reset the mind from an outer vision to inner and to discerning ones own agenda personally.
My perspective is that outer vision and inner vision are both necessary because the most important aspect is the dynamic interaction between the two.
Sandy Clark wrote:Analysing those who rule us is of purpose for sure and needed but not IMO over and above analysing ourselves. Waking up the world is of high priority but not over and above waking up to our Higher selves.
This is easy for me to agree with as it is stated. Can you also agree with it, as I can, if stated in the reverse way, like this:

Analysing ourselves is of purpose for sure and needed but not IMO over and above analysing those who rule us. Waking up our Higher selves is of high priority but not over and above waking up the world.
Sandy Clark wrote:With knowing self one gains the awarneness to stop complying, acquiesing, consumng, and in essence fueling the corrupt and thus gain the strength to walk away from it including others in ones personal life that exhibit behaviors that only feed off of their energy for personal consumptive needs, such as narccisists and sociopaths, etc.
Walking away is not sufficient; you must actively oppose it/them to some degree if you expect to see any change in the Game, especially any change in the Game for others. The ruling sociopaths would never have gotten to where they are today if they had simply walked away. Because of their extreme minority status, they easily understood that there was no walking away. We should also understand that there is no walking away for us either, but for very different reasons.
Sandy Clark wrote:I choose to continue to work on ways to walk my talk ...
Precisely, as that is the dynamic interaction between outer vision and inner vision.
Sandy Clark wrote:... once I get the point I am ready to move forward with the info and determine an action plan to use the information.
And there again is the critical dynamic between inner and outer vision. So you seem to unconsciously understand it, but then you consciously stress that we must turn away from outer vision and focus on inner vision. Do you see the disconnect there?
Sandy Clark wrote:And with that I will end with saying I understand your attempts to direct my way of discerning to the ways that you might utilize and discern info...
That is not my focus or purpose. Almost no one thinks or discerns quite like me, nor like you, so it would be futile to try to force any kind of alignment. But that is exactly what I saw you doing with Bubu -- you attempted to direct his way of thinking (and by extension how others think) to the ways that you might utilize and discern info. And you did it via belittling the information he presented. "If you believe this stuff about North Korea/illuminatii B.S. then I have a bridge in swampville you may be interesed it too! Sheesh!!! Give your head a Shake!!" Your emphasis was on your belief that this was all BS and that anyone who thought otherwise was a gullible fool.

I would still like to know if you watched the two videos Bubu posted before writing your critique of his information. I ask not to create strife and division, but to better understand how you, and by extension all of us, react in pre-programmed ways. It's all about understanding the dynamic interactions between the organized sociopaths and the other psychological groupings that make up humanity.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi Chico,
Sad to say but it didn’t take you long to enact your pattern of challenging others to answer to your insidious questioning and up front accusations of censorship, etc. Being banned from more than a half a dozen forums that I am aware of for this particular behavior indicates to me that attempts to converse with you on good faith is basically a lost cause.

With my pruning shears in hand to snip prickles, this will be the last tit for tat that I will partake in with you……………….I am not Zook!
Badgering me will not be facilitated to accommodate your need to be heard and recognized for the right way to think and be. Kind of reminds me of your accusations toward BR and other forum leaders.

Do you not wonder why it is most walk away from conversing with you, many have attempted to create a feedback loop with you, including myself, many years ago but to no avail it seems. Who wants to be constantly challenged on everything they say and do? Reminds me of another forum member that does the same thing and she too has been banned from many a forum and had to start her own. What is it they say about narcissist, sociopaths, etc.,… always right and everyone else need to recognize this or they will be confronted non-stop as to their actions?

We both know that I have membership at UP too and that I have not posted on your forum since a falling out with you a number of years ago. The overall UP memberships feedback at the time was denied and unacknowledged and thus the huge migration away from UP, leaving it a forum basically of one in the long run. I held no grudge in walking away and thus continued to connect with UP on a reading basis only.
Do you hold a grudge Chico? You do know from my last post that I do continue to read United People; so with YOU knowing this, I wonder why you would not challenge me on your own forum. As far as I know I am still a member there. Do you need an audience or is your motive more deceptive?

What you might want to take a look at is your need to bring Avalon dynamics here to EE where the atmosphere is one of mutual Respect, Kindness, Understanding, Compassion and Love, versus the ongoing ego battles that the United Peoples forum is famous for?
What is your need to challenge me and put me and my posting at Avalon on display here at EE? Did you think the membership here don’t know that I can be straight forward and call things the way I see them, whether deemed right or wrong by others. Next thing you know, if I kept a running dialog with You, I would fit your profile of a sociopath and be called such as this is what often happens with individuals who converse with you for any length of time and with those that you don’t see eye to eye with. I have seen this happen often on UP.

Who made you Bubu”s advocate and censorship security guard? Do you have a HERO complex? Where do you get off on presenting a problem that he does not seem to have and then place yourself in the position to take up a cause for him that you have not been solicited for?
I cannot censor or suppress anyone….I do not have that kind of power………I can only share my opinion, and only self can ‘allow or facilitate’ censorship or suppression. You above all should know this as all your banning from forums has not shut you up yet!! :lol:

What is your need to go to bat for Bubu?……..he has not responded to my snarky remark and continues to post fear mongering threads to date, thus not displaying any censorship or suppression anomalies or fears of such. I did tell him to give his head a shake and that I would sell him a bridge in Swampville if he believes that kind of propaganda. My opinion of his post was it is propaganda and whether true of not, it is to engineer the prospects of war. He doesn’t have to think like me and or acknowledge he heard me. He did neither. ;)

I find it very odd that you chop up your responses by clipping sentences you wish to challenge and never address or indicate any recognition of my overall message of partaking in the GAME of divide and conquer. Could it be that one continues to participate in such dynamics to appease one’s own needs? I reiterate, until we the people individually learn to address our own inner needs first and foremost, we as a species will not get past divide and conquer no matter the masses or individual awareness of corruption all around. You are right about educating the masses and a balance is needed regarding the inner and outer awareness but inner has to come before outer in order to affect caring about changing the world.

People need to truly love and care for self before they can genuinely transfer that care to the world at large. When one no longer fears being rejected, standing alone or walking their talk they have found their spirit and know they are never alone, are loved and have nothing to fear, including death of the body.

No one can save anyone else. I do not shut a blind eye, turn away or walk away from the ugly in the world; however I do detach from the insanity of it all and I address it by my individual actions of continued self-learning, sharing myself and resources when of value, non-compliance and non-participation with divide and conquer dynamics where ever I can; utilizing self-discipline, personal integrity and enacting my values to the best of my abilities.

Until then, compliance seems to be the name of the game for most because few truly want the discomfort of their bubble being burst. Therefore, the resistance to addressing the deeper inner self….resulting in holding onto an identity that is detrimental for the most part versus enlightening. Thus many talkers and few walkers as they convince themselves they are awake and aware because they know all about the corruption in the world!!

Forgive my insolence to advise You Chico; but You may want to go a little deeper within yourself and stop using Bubu, BR, Sociopaths, Hitler, etc., and address your incessant need to drone on and on about censoring, scamming, deceit, scorn, rejection, etc. Become your own HERO and take care of that little boy inside that seems to want to create drama and animosity for not being recognized or valued.
I did not overlook your questions initially and reached out to connect with you by answering your first post because I care…….it seems my answers were not up to par for you so I will walk away now with care for your well-being knowing that only you can affect that.
With respect, I wish you all the best.

Return to “This Week in Review”