Fourth Density Sexuality

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
Anders

Fourth Density Sexuality

Post by Anders »

Entering a new earth in fourth density will enable loads of sex. Because our physical bodies will improve and the fear between people will be removed.

"Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Matthew 22:29-30

Fourth density is the first heaven, and it's a new heaven as it says in Revelation 21 since it will spring out of our third density world. Did Jesus mean that when we enter fourth density we will stop having sex? Of course not. What Jesus meant that in fourth density we don't have to marry to have sex.
Chicodoodoo

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Post by Chicodoodoo »

I have been fascinated by this opening post. I have also been fascinated by the response. In almost 9 days, no one has touched this thread. And here I am interfering in the most interesting social experiment I've seen in this forum, by responding, when I should just continue to sit back and observe. I guess I felt there wasn't going to be any genuine response, meaning the experiment was over. The results are in, not by what was said, but by what was not said.

It reminds me of ooparts, but somehow the "too advanced" moniker doesn't seem to apply.

Great stuff though, but also not for the conventional reasons.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Why on earth would anyone want to be chained to the monster of sexuality in heaven ?

Surely we will be free of that burden that causes so much suffering, and Freudian psychology would be ditched at last !
Anders

Post by Anders »

Pluto's Child wrote:Why on earth would anyone want to be chained to the monster of sexuality in heaven ?
I call the world we live in now third density. And Harald Kautz-Vella has explained how in third density (he hasn't used that term though ifaik) we are connected to the mind, symbolized by the color blue, and sexuality symbolized by the color red. The heart connection, symbolized by the color green, is missing!

In fourth density, sexuality becomes connected with the heart, meaning the fear, conflict and harshness related to sexuality is healed.

In third density, the basic purpose of sexuality is to produce babies. Will we have babies in fourth density? Yes, but since we will live for thousands of years the birth rate will be much lower, at least in the beginning until we can expand into other planets.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Second tier (Spiral Dynamics) is still third density it seems, but in this video Ken Wilber describes how the lower chakras need to be connected even when we move into higher chakras:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhvMSlirh5k[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Sexual energy is very powerful. In third density, sexuality has conquered death throughout millions of years. And in the Law of One there is this answer about sexual energy being too powerful for undeveloped levels of consciousness ("this instrument" means the body of the woman doing the channeling I think - a rather technical-sounding term :lol: ).

"48.2 Questioner: I have a question from the instrument that I will read. “You have suggested several times that sexual energy transfers aid the instrument’s vital energy and this contact. It seems that this is not true for all people; that the sexual circuitry and the spiritual circuitry are not the same. Is this instrument an anomaly, or is the positive effect of sexual activity on spiritual energy normal for all third-density beings?”

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument, though not anomalous, is somewhat less distorted towards the separation of mind, body, and spirit than many of your third-density entities. The energies of sexual transfer would, if run through the undeveloped spiritual electrical or magnetic complex which you call circuitry, effectually blow out that particular circuit." -- http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=48#2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

Sexuality in third density, especially in the mainstream view, is not much more than a biological, emotional and social mechanism. We need to look into alternative research in order to find a more comprehensive explanation of sexuality and sexual energy pointing in the direction of fourth density. One such alternative researcher was Wilhelm Reich who discovered orgone energy. Even Sigmund Freud described a sexual energy, but in a more mainstream way.

"Freud had discovered that neuroses are caused by the conflict between natural sexual instincts and the social denial and frustration of those instincts. Freud had also hypothesized the existence of a biological sexual energy in the body. He called it “libido,” ...

Reich’s clinical work ... he observed that sexual energy is more than just an idea" -- http://www.psychorgone.com/wilhelm-reich" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"What Is Orgone Energy?

... Reich simply observed and experimented from day to day, setting down what he found, studying it honestly, and organizing the facts as they appeared, without forcing them into any pre -conceived framework. What he found was that the same energy which flowed in the sexual embrace was present in all nature, "living" and "non-living," and that it governed the most significant and widespread natural functions.

... Orgone energy, the creative force in nature, is not a form of electromagnetism nor of matter but is fundamental to both.

The following ten properties of orgone energy were deduced by Reich.

1. It is mass free. ...
2. It is present everywhere. Orgone energy fills all space. ...
3. It is the medium for electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena. ...
4. It is in constant motion. ...
5. It "contradicts" the law of entropy. ...
6. It forms units which are the foci of creative activity, ...
7. Matter is created from it. Under appropriate conditions, matter arises from mass-free orgone energy. ...
8. It is responsible for life. ...
9. Separate streams of orgone energy may be attracted to each other and superimpose. ...
10. It can be manipulated and controlled by orgone energy devices. ...

The effect of armor is to block or restrict the flow of orgone energy in the body, and in consequence, to block or limit the emotion rooted in this energy flow. Armor limits the capacity to experience and express deep feeling. It destroys the capacity for a natural sexuality, the most intense pleasurable emotion.

The armor shapes the character and mentality; it affects how people think, including how scientists think. Armor is the cause of psychosis, of crime, of fascism and of other political irrationality. It is the root of contradiction between mechanism and mysticism, which is so important to understanding resistance to the orgone energy concept." -- https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... eich06.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maggie

Post by maggie »

Anders wrote:Sexuality in third density, especially in the mainstream view, is not much more than a biological, emotional and social mechanism. We need to look into alternative research in order to find a more comprehensive explanation of sexuality and sexual energy pointing in the direction of fourth density. One such alternative researcher was Wilhelm Reich who discovered orgone energy. Even Sigmund Freud described a sexual energy, but in a more mainstream way.
I have not much interest in defining in minute details as some people. I know experience of sex that is "more" than just physical. There are various stories of love affairs that were MORE than just body. My main block to approaching the Vistas is being basically uncomfortable with being embodied. Beyond procreation is a whole different landscape of energy exchange but IMO you will need to take on your body to be a TRUE lover.

It is really blissful to explore one's own body and have the direct experience of energy flooding. Orgasmic tension can lead to a whole being release that is not genital focused. IMO if we start with where we are and loosen our tensions assiduously, energy will take a course like the Kundlaini rising and the light flowing down. feeling is what we only have to allow. Relaxation!!!!!

Moving our DEEP awareness into the body will locate a place. It is ours! An inner landscape we can cultivate. We have access at will and with intention to VAST powers coiled there waiting. This is power to give and receive. What we LOVE will focus energy into form creating a "reality" in the dual charges of attraction. We make love and create within the Divine matrix of exchanged energies.

We play with positive/negative poles seeking union.
The union can move mountains and is withing US.
Physical sexual expression between polarized attractors (like male and female) is a snapshot of the GREAT union.
We will lose some interest being boys and girls making babies
So if anything we will begin something like this...make love being as the goddess/god with the god/goddess.
Draw in that energy of the polar beloved and feel it withing the sinew and bone as totally unblemished oneness.
This can be between partners and alone.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I find it difficult to understand much of what Aug Tellez says, but in this video from about 14 minutes he talks about how there is an endocrine system that activates towards a higher intelligence that is beyond the physical level, basically sexual energy turning into higher awareness energy, he said:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMMiFTB_x0&t=14m[/youtube]

Then, not only is there a fourth density sexuality, but sexual energy in third density is a means through which we can ascend into fourth density.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Very interesting topic Anders, As I see it, you have started yet another existentialist topic. 3rd density, 4th density, these terms seem so fictional in reality. Question? Can you absolutely define these terms as being or to be Einsteinium. Are you just listening to some other person spew out their own thoughts of belief and it is really their belief? Is this then a belief that you have conjured up and think to pass along hoping that others will fall into the mind bending hole of the Density thing. Wait! There are others out there that say we are not going to the 4th density but rather we will just bypass it and go directly to the 5th density. Wow! Guess that makes your entire telling or topic mute then. Care to come up with something that will fit in the 5th dimension?

I as well as you and so many more do continually search and reason for a truth. We could just find a safe nice cave on top of a mountain and let our minds convince us that we are wise and so time in time someone will come and find us on their quest and seek to know all the answers. I could then just say one word, LOVE and then not speak again.

So then as we seek do we ever become knowledgeable, do we ever find the answer to our deepest question? Could it be that the simple answer is always set aside, is always overlooked because we will always be in search of something as fleeting as the truth or a truth that we can accept and yet not because we will always search for more. As Maggie has stated and may except. REAL IS. All this chicken little talk about Densities and how we are going to ascend into something that none of us really know about but rather just make something up in our own minds sounds..................

I suppose we could catch the wave as purported by Chico and do what is right. And this little or huge social experiment could therefore give us an answer. I see one that spoke and did ask a question about your topic. "Why would we want to be burdened with the Sex thing?" Now remember, You are going into the 4th density while others say we are going into the 5th density. So on the one hand you will stay with the Sex thing while on the other hand..............

Sorry for the rave, Keep up your thoughts, your threads and topics are quite interesting

Too long yet not long enough, The river is forever on the move, The wind blows and yet no one knows where it goes. JUMP IN...............

Return to “Sexuality”