An embracing hug of a welcome for finaltom

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

An embracing hug of a welcome for finaltom

Post by Christine »

There are some people who you instantly recognize, thank you for joining the Earth Empath forum for your spirit speaks in volumes.

Christine and cat tribe
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
finaltom

Re: An embracing hug of a welcome for finaltom

Post by finaltom »

Thank you for letting me join. It is hard to find like minded individuals with similar thoughts and intentions.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Enjoying your posts finaltom>>>thank you for sharing and becoming part of the EE community.. :)
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

Sandy Clark wrote:Enjoying your posts finaltom>>>thank you for sharing and becoming part of the EE community.. :)
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

*note to self that I said the "cat tribe" ... being blessed with some free wheeling friends, one asked "where do cats come from?" partially said in jest it opened some self inquiring doors. Many relate cats to reptilian because of their eyes. Curious cat that I am I pose the question here if there are any thoughts on this.

Being that our own DNA includes reptilian coding, we have been exploring this aspect as much has been blamed on the "Reptilian Races".
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

Christine wrote:*note to self that I said the "cat tribe" ... being blessed with some free wheeling friends, one asked "where do cats come from?" partially said in jest it opened some self inquiring doors. Many relate cats to reptilian because of their eyes. Curious cat that I am I pose the question here if there are any thoughts on this.

Being that our own DNA includes reptilian coding, we have been exploring this aspect as much has been blamed on the "Reptilian Races".
This brings up the impression of hearing a while back that birds are also related to Raptors. This thought brings another impression in how the species of birds in the age of Dinosaurs being close to the relation of the pterodactyl . It feels like that age and time frames relations between species was acclimated for the environment. When I think of GMO, it makes me feel that the relations were familiar and understood the necessary evolution needed for each specific species. I would think that similarities between species were mainly focused for this survival.
Back to the eyes. When we look at reptiles of today, their eyes are completely different then cats. My first impression from this is that the only similarities is from a artists point of view and not factual. In this time of evolution, we can see a distinct difference between species.

The main similarities would be only the environments evolution effects of the species, that make them similar.

Interesting got alot of impressions and pictures more clearly today. I do know why, but this is not the place or the time for it.

Thank you for the exercise and thought provoking question.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This may not be the proper time, but have you guys seen the giant chicken video on cnn?

Let me see if i can find it.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/DanfZYwfklI[/youtube]

Usually i ignore most of the viral video stuff but this was worth seeing, i saw one without audio on cnn but the youtube folks ofc altered it to suit their channel.

Enjoy, i actually felt sorry for this guy, he walks kind of awkward and his wings look a bit on the vestigial side!!!!!

Lots of dinosaur jokes about him, lol.

P.s
Huge welcome to Finaltom :)

"Ground control. .." :lol:
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi finaltom, welcome to the forum! As Sandy says, it is very nice to have someone join the forum who actually wants to engage and share. Look forward reading your posts and getting to know you better.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Welcome”