Thalia and Melpomene

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Naga_Fireball

Thalia and Melpomene

Post by Naga_Fireball »

A cat's broad smile, hyena's eyes,
Gleaming diamonds full of lies.
A web of young and clever spies,
Each for his varied favors vies,
Enslaved alike to various vice.
Here the doomed ones go to die!
He is the last sun in their skies.

A heavy handed arm that strikes,
Like lightning cutting through the night.
He is the wolf that in the light,
Walks among the sheep, in spite
of everyone here knowing why.

He plays the goodly shepherd by day,
I've heard so many softly trembling lips say,
The great things he has brought this way,
Yet after only the briefest pause,
I saw the teeth and saw the claws,
I saw the horror of it all!
I saw a tyrant rise, then fall,
And all was dark.

The lamb's wool that was used to cover
The vilest evils from the others,
Sheared from the back of the sacrifice
Gleams like gold spun in the night,
Blazing fiercely in the light!
Almost worth the pain, the sight!

Fleeing a moment too soon, the man
In spite of wealth, in spite of plan,
In spite of murder on demand,
Is ensnared in his own web!
Surrounded by familiar flies,
Well armed to face his pack of lies,
He experiences the fear of it.

Puppet now, instead of master,
Truly a most terrible disaster
Was indeed diverted once again;
Washed away like morning rain.
No longer trembling, lips proclaim
The freedom of the day.

For the game is well and up,
And the tyrant has paid
The sum of fear that was his due.
No longer will he terrorize you.
If you have the courage to play.

The comedy, the tragedy,
The final curtain call.
The posthumous bow that awaits us all,
And the Muses pall who cover their eyes,
Wearing Death's disguise .

https://www.google.com/amp/www.spirit-a ... raven/amp/

If Raven comes to you:

If Raven has come visiting you it can mean any number of things. Most powerful of all is the synchronicity that Raven assures you is pending. He is a master of bending and folding time and space so that you are exactly in the right moment at the right time. As a messenger you are reminded that those around you are reflecting back at you the things you most have to learn about yourself.

Know that when Raven appears that magic is imminent. Raven is about rebirth, recovery, renewal recycling and certainly reflection and healing. He signifies moving through transitions smoothly by casting light into the darkness.

The raven is symbolic of mind, thought and wisdom according to Norse legend, as their god Odin was accompanied by two ravens: Hugin who represented the power of thought and active search for information. The other raven, Mugin represented the mind, and its ability to intuit meaning rather than hunting for it. Odin would send these two ravens out each day to soar across the lands. At day's end, they would return to Odin and speak to him of all they had spied upon and learned on their journeys.

Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Thalia and Melpomene

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Total stranger, grey haired middle aged white male,
asked if i wanted to hear a joke across the street from the bus station.

He asked, "What did the mushroom say to the picker" then pretended not to know the answer.

It was a joke about poison.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Speaking of poison. So maybe the dumbass at the bus stop had alzheimers. Probably not though and it was a hit joke.

For reals though? I'd packed last night for a trip, thank God, because first thing this morning, my new gangbanger neighbor sprayed an

E n o r m o u s

Quantity of RAID toward/into my unit. Not sure if hall or cabinet under the sink, but i was sick from it much of today.

I'm glad that it's happening in a way because it all points to the apparent fact that I blew the cover off of their sloppy & messy narcotics ring.

I guess in some cases it takes a criminal to catch a criminal, and if my suspicion is correct about the overlord in question, that's quite a catch!

-no 3rd party property manager
- illegal hidden camera in the hall, possibly my crapper mirror too, there's a peephole that I taped over
-a second peephole in my kitchen stove with a huge dent and paint chip
-neighbor on one side opens door to stare & haze me when i come and go
-most recently added neighbor on opposite side is a sign flashing gang banger who smells like animal shit and plays ghetto music, clears throat about 200,000 times per day, throws heavy stuff at wall if i watch tv, followed me home 2 days ago and cleared throat for 3 hours after we both got into the house
-the semen on the dress after Christmas
-the drug dealer who fucked up his distribution next door and was moved out by the druglord for being incompetent
-dealers in the basement with their semi retarded cousin living on Section8 acting as spotter for the set, of course the new guy is much better at it because he appears to be actually in a gang
-landlord used to be on site almost daily until i threw a fit about the drug dealers car belt squealing
-he fixed the car instead of evicting the tenant
-two of the basement guys threw out a Fuck Ton of cleaning supplies last week
-the dealers had to have their contacts come and find a new place to start stashing because of my complaint, i got lots of dirty looks from rich mexicans
-landlord went to mexico this year
-son runs a lawncare business that acts as perfect cover for laundering dad's illicit narcotics profits
-landlord was a local high school teacher just like Walter White
-landlord does not enjoy wife time, seems to enjoy hanging out with his gay male tenants
-tells me i need Jesus instead of maintaining his property out of Drug House status
-hazing got worse than ever when i said in superior court jury selection that i know dirty landlords who will turn seized properties into drug sets
-i saw what looked like very large # of kilos of coke distributed from the back of a truck in our lot
-I've seen one or two cars and vans matching descriptions of local stolen vehicles stop at our place, and the church doen the literal street from us had license plates stolen
-another House's medication delivery was stolen off the doorstep on our block/intersection according to the paper
-everyone is afraid to talk shit to Daniel but i can tell they are afraid
-the superior court judge who was supposed to grant me an emergency restraining order pretended to be stupid, he's either bought or scared or just a sexist pig
-court here has been framing too many drug couriers and male adults for complicated crimes involving more people but only 1 goes to jail
-i point blank asked LL if he's blackmailing me on the phone, he denied it, then i faked a "let's make up" text to take the heat off so i could start suing him
-now if he sues me it will be considered retaliation

-he has no choice but to allow an amateur narc to continue living in his drug house or kill me

-WIN.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This isn't over.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Last night I read to myself the story of Jason and the golden fleece, from the book Gods Men & Monsters.
Giovanni Caselli and Michael Gibson

It was very appropriate.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Rest in peace Brian Senter

Walla Walla High School drama teacher
Struck and killed by the executive of Port Walla Walla one day after being placed on leave.

He knew the man who this poem was meant to describe.

October 29, 2015 Print, Email
The Senter Family asked the district if it would share Brian's obituary. Walla Walla Public Schools felt strongly about honoring this request.

Brian Kenneth Senter
February 3, 1965 – October 24, 2015

Beloved husband, father, brother, son, teacher and friend Brian Senter died October 24, 2015 due to injuries sustained in a car-pedestrian accident. He was 50 years old.

Brian was born in St. Louis, Missouri to Robert and Patricia Senter. He was their only son, joining older sister Pennie and later his younger sister, Barbara. The family moved to Reardan, Washington when Brian was 14 years old. After high school graduation, Brian earned his Bachelor’s degree with a triple major in Education, Theater and English from Whitworth University in Spokane, and it was there that he met the love of his life, Mary Reese Senter. They were married March 25, 1989, and the following 26 years were filled with the love of their beautiful children, deep friendships and adventure. Brian’s love of acting brought him to complete an MFA program at the University of Washington, after which he enjoyed a professional acting career in Seattle and Los Angeles, and finally led to his most successful role, as a high school teacher to hundreds of students over 16 years in the Walla Walla public schools, with the last 11 years at Walla Walla High School as director of the drama program.

Brian’s family life was rich beyond measure. His relationship with each of his children was singular and unique; he connected with each of them on their individual terms. At home, he enjoyed sharing his love of cooking with his children and spent many memorable hours in the kitchen with his family, talking, baking, teaching. Brian was a resourceful handyman and could fix absolutely anything. With his wife, Mary, he enjoyed the solid foundation of family from which he drew great peace and strength which he could then share with others.

Brian exemplified the Orthodox faith principles of unconditional love and acceptance of everyone, no matter their circumstances. His chosen patron saint, Saint John Maximovitch, was the caretaker of many orphaned children worldwide just as Brian was the caretaker of the many young lives he encountered.

The recent words of others speak well to Brian’s person and character.
“Mr. Senter gave me the space to be myself. He gave me immense grace by his own example. He gave me the picture of empathy to emulate. Mr. Senter could take one look at me and know exactly what was going on in my heart. It was a gift I have not seen elsewhere, his uncanny knack for sensing emotions.”

“Such a wonderful, talented and extraordinary man. The creative souls he touched in this lifetime will live on in the world and in our hearts. We will honor his memory with all our strength.”

“Brian Senter was a man who made the world better by compelling us to think, to care, and to engage others to do the same. If you knew Brian, you know the void he leaves behind. If you didn’t, know he was a symbol of hope for our future.”

“Senter saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself.”

“There isn’t a ladder high enough to get over the bar you set, Brian. You were and always will be the most indigenously talented actor I have ever known.”

“There are two types of people in this world. Brian…and everyone else.”

“Ridiculously literate, sardonic, wry, outrageously talented, painfully complicated, mercurial, hilarious and passionate.”

“He wouldn’t want us to dwell on his passing, so if you pray or meditate or care to empathize, put that energy toward helping those less fortunate than yourself and make the world a better place.”

Brian is survived by his beloved wife, Mary, and children Hirut, Owen, Liya, August and Ruth, his mother Patricia, sisters Pennie and Barbara, and his parents-in-law John and Elaine Reese. He is also survived by a multitude of family, friends and students each of whom he held dear in his heart. He was preceded in death by his father, Robert.

A graveside service will be held at Mountain View Cemetery on Friday, October 30th at 1:30 pm and is open to the public. A public memorial will also be held at the Walla Walla High School large gymnasium on Saturday, October 31st at 11:00 am. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made through Herring Groseclose Funeral Home to support the Brian K. Senter Fine Arts Scholarship being established as an ongoing form of assistance to students wishing to pursue higher education in the Fine Arts.

“Turn your thoughts away from what will soon pass away and turn them towards what is eternal. Here you will find the happiness that your soul seeks, that your heart thirsts for.” Saint John Maximovitch

~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Sheriff’s officials say Kuntz was not under the influence.

Senter’s family members say he was suffering an erratic mood prior to the collision. Senter was placed on administrative leave from the school district the day before he was killed. School officials would not say why.

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/loca ... rylink=cpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Uhmm, this is very not cool at all: :o :(

http://www.mycolumbiabasin.com/2015/11/ ... roduction/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Curtain going up on Wa-Hi production
November 13, 2015 7:00 am

FacebookTwitterGoogle+
PlayWALLA WALLA, Wash. – “A Long Bridge Over Deep Waters” opens tonight at Walla Walla High School, a labor of love for the students of the late Brian Senter, who died last month. Senter cast and blocked the show, made costuming decisions and directed the production until his death.

While there are assistant directors who have seen the production through to opening night, they tell the Union Bulletin that they consider the director to be Brian Senter.
Sometimes when a medium senses a disturbance, they receive a visual "marker", in this case the marker was the two greek masks referenced by the title "Thalia & Melpomene" (comedy & tragedy)

Very sad about this.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Some good news, a gang banging thug got his:

Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell and was found dead early Wednesday, the Massachusetts Department of Correction said. The former tight end for the New England Patriots had been serving a life sentence without parole after being convicted in the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
This celebrity piece of shit murdered a whole bunch of his friends.

He finally whacked a guy named Odin, and I find it fitting that the killer was found hanged on Odin's day.

Fuck you, gangs!
Another one bites the dust , hey hey

:mrgreen: :evil: :twisted:
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The green tic is where Brian Senter was hit.
The road that says Kendall is my landlord's turnoff.

Wow!

Brian sure died close to the house of the guy I think is a drug kingpin...
~William Cowper

Return to “Express yourself”