Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

Bubba was getting more frustrated by the moment because of the mystery and the damn heat was climbing at a fast rate now. “SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU, Roberto you knew that we could not stop because the only fuel station around here is down in Calipatria and it would have been closed if we had stopped so get off it. Go get the truck and bring it over here, we will look around while you are gone and hurry I do not want to be out here within the next hour. You both know that the temperature will climb to around 130 degrees today.” He took the Keys out and threw them at Roberto, “Now get going and hurry back.” “Remember I have the shut off switch” and with that he held up the little device that could turn the truck off if need be. Roberto turned and hurried back toward the main road where they had left the truck. Bubba turned and told Lenny to fan out in a circle of 25 feet or so and search for any sign of the cow and wagon tracks. “Someone may have erased them until they got a good distance away.” “Show me the other human footprints and where they start and end. Lenny took Bubba over to the crosses in the dirt. One had “Father” on the horizontal piece and the other had “Mother” on the same piece. Bubba looked up and said “looks like someone lost their parents here. Gotta wonder how they died.” Lenny showed him the foot prints then and then walked forward from the crosses about 40 feet until the foot prints ended. It was as if they just stopped and maybe the people disappeared or something. Bubba had noticed that they were bigger than a child’s would be and he also noticed that one set was smaller than the other two sets. Foot prints went from this point to the crosses then two sets came back. He was roving his eyes around and then noticed the skid marks in the dirt. It appeared that they were maybe eight feet or more apart. He turned to Lenny and said “These look like they could be from a chopper. Did you see any in the sky today?” Lenny said he had not seen any choppers and wondered about these marks in the dirt. “I haven’t even heard one and you know how they sound, they can be heard miles away if you are listening. You remember when they raided us up in LA and those damn Mini Guns ripping up the buildings and streets.” “Something pretty odd about all of this, first we find the tracks of a cow and a wagon and come to think of it there were human tracks on that same trail. We got to find out where that wagon and cow went and then see if we can find this chopper and its people.” Spread out and see if you can pick up a trail.” Where in hell is that damn Roberto, he should have been here by now with the truck.” If he decided to leave us here he won’t get far.” With that he pulled out the device and activated it to shut the truck down. “You keep looking; I am going to see if that idiot tried to get away.”

Kristyl had warned Markus about the men and as he quickly moved to the steep bank that actually had an undercut he turned to beckon the woman and became very worried all of a sudden. She was gone and he looked up and down the wash and did not see her. He started to climb the bank but thought better of it when he heard the men talking loudly to each other. If the woman had climbed up on the top she would have been immediately spotted and the men would have swarmed to her. He did not understand but thought about waiting this all out until the men left. Kristyl had told Markus to hide and wait and as he moved to the undercut she became invisible and flew straight up. She saw the men and noticed that one of them was walking away. She flew above him as he walked and listened to him talking to him self. The man seemed to be quite angry at something and was cursing as he talked. She heard him call out a name or two and thought that he was talking about the other two men that he had left.

Roberto had argued and was angry that they had lost the chance to catch the cow and the wagon. He had been sure when they first drove by the old shack that he had seen the wagon and cow and knew that there was a human somewhere close but Bubba kept driving and told them that they would come back as soon as they got gas and to shut up for now. At the grave sight as he called it, the weasel Lenny had found other foot prints but there was no one in sight and he brought up the fact that they could have stopped and caught the human that most likely owned the wagon and the Cow. Bubba yelled at him again and told him to retrieve the truck. At that moment he had thought about killing the both of them and leaving this hell hole. He could go back to LA and perhaps find some of his old gang and live a better life. He knew that Bubba could shut the truck down but he had made a plan to bypass that once he found the device and where it was attached to the motor. The control key that Bubba always threatened them with was useless as long as he could disable the device.

He was hurrying toward the truck when a woman seemingly appeared in his path. She appeared to be holding what looked like a flashlight. He stopped about 10 feet in front of her and asked who she was. She did not speak to him so he pulled his pistol out and slowly walked toward her. As he got closer he had thought about taking her down and doing what he always did to innocent women or girls in LA. When he reached a five foot distance from her he started to rush her not knowing what she had in her hand. He jumped and landed on a pile of old tires in a large junk yard. The smell was nauseating and he retched. There were two dead cats under him and after retching he looked up and saw rats jumping across the tires moving in his direction. He tried to stand up to get away and the tires began to cave under his feet. He fell into a big hole as the tires slid away from him. Bouncing off the tires he came down hard on another pile of very stinky trash. He lay there for a minute as he looked up at the smoggy sky and then tried to get up again on his feet. As he started to stand up his right leg sank into something very mushy and he went down to his waist. His left leg had stayed on something more solid but that unfortunate mishap caused his hip to break. Something landed on the back of his neck and he felt a sharp pain at the base of his skull. He screamed and reached around to feel what had caused the pain and grabbed a large rat. He pulled it off and threw it as far as he could. As he tried to move and get out of the mushy stuff three more rats jumped on him and bit into his back and neck. He screamed and tried to move but the mush seemed to pull him further down while the rats bit into him. The last vision he had was a big rat open its mouth and bite into his face. He did not die for at least an hour after that but he could not see and he could not move while the rats made a feast of his body.

Lenny watched Bubba walk back toward where the truck was and then began his blood hound talent of tracking to see if he could pick up a new trail. Bubba had always taken care of him and for that reason he would do whatever the man told him to do. He hoped that Bubba would kill Roberto one day because Roberto was a very bad hombre and he hated him. He paced off 20 feet and began to make a circle using the crosses as a center point. Once around he paced off another 20 feet and did the same circle again. A third time of 20 feet of pace he almost fell into the wash. The bank was fairly steep and around 15 feet deep. The wash looked to be about 40 feet wide at this point. He started to pace in his circle again but noticed the wagon wheel track in the wash. He moved along the edge until he found a place where he could jump down to a soft spot. Once down he slid the rest of the way to the bottom and headed back toward where he had seen the tracks. As he walked forward he was concentrating on the ground and stopped suddenly. The arrow seemed to just grow out of his leg. The shock of it kept him from feeling the pain but seeing it made him look up slowly. He stood perfectly frozen as he saw the young boy holding the bow with another arrow in the nock. He reached for his pistol and began to pull it from its holster when the second arrow entered his stomach. He managed to pull the pistol but it fell from his hand into the sand as he toppled over and landed on his back in the sand. He was breathing fast and shallow when the boy all of sudden stood over him. He kept his eyes open and watched the boy reach down and pull the first arrow from his leg. The pain finally registered and he screamed. The boy wiped the arrow on his shirt and put it back in its quiver. The next thing he saw was the boy reach for the arrow that grew from his stomach. He began to yell at the boy to stop but the boy grabbed the arrow and pulled on it. That pain was so bad that he screamed and passed out.

When he woke he had to close his eyes quickly because the sun was directly above him and it almost blinded him. He turned his head to one side and saw the ground and a portion of the bank. The pain was excruciating now in his leg and his stomach as he tried to get up. Rolling to his other side he could not bring himself to sit up so he lay still for a few moments trying to get his breath and some strength. As he lay in the sand conserving his strength for the next move he felt a sting on his neck. It burned very hot for a moment. He reached up with his hand and grabbed his neck and felt something squirm in his hand as he pulled it away. The sting happened again in his hand and he hurdled whatever it was away. His strength was not great and as he flipped his hand he saw what had stung him hit the dirt just a few feet from him. The Scorpion scurried away as his vision began to fade. Every part of his body was in great pain and his last memory was of his sister’s eye’s looking at him as she was being raped by the same gang he had joined.

Bubba was cursing Roberto as he made his way to the truck. The heat had already risen so much that he was having trouble breathing. He knew there was water in the cooler that was in the back of the truck but was not sure if Roberto had driven it down the road before he activated the shutoff switch. If that was the case he would have to walk until he came to the truck and that could be miles which would be very bad for him. He was going to kill the basturd when he caught up to him. He could see the truck still sitting in the place they had left it as he walked closer and that gave him relief. He began to wonder about Roberto and pulled his pistol and jacked a round into the chamber. He slowed his pace and became very weary of where Roberto might be as he approached the truck. He had a spare ignition and door key just for these special occasions and still kept an eye out for Roberto. He walked up to the truck and around to the driver’s side and thought that something was very strange. He peered into the cab and did not see Roberto. His thirst was becoming overwhelming so he moved to the cover of the cool chest and reached in to remove it. Grabbing the cover he moved it back to get to the cooler and the snake struck his arm just above his wrist. He pulled his arm away quickly and the snake was still attached. He swung his arm wildly and the snake let go and was flung 10 feet away from him. He pointed his pistol at the thing and shot at it. He missed and watched the snake slither its way across the road. He shot at it two more times but missed and then decided it got away as it moved off the road and into the sands.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

His vision was already blurring so he opened the truck door after retrieving a bottle of water and climbed into the cab. He took a knife from his scabbard and cut the x in the bite and tried to suck the poison out. He tried to spit it out but his mouth was so dry he could not work up any spit. He took a big gulp of the water and almost spit it out because it was almost boiling from the heat but managed to keep it in and then spit after sucking on the bite again. He took a rag from the glove box and wrapped it around his arm and turned the shutoff switch back on and tried to start the truck. Nothing happened; the motor did not even turn over. His mind was racing now and his vision was becoming more blurry. He climbed out of the truck and almost fell over but managed to get to the front and struggled to get the hood open. Once open he looked to where the device was hooked up to the motor and saw that it was still in place. His confusion became more pronounced as his arm was swelling up. He looked around the engine compartment and finally noticed that the battery was missing. He tried to swear but his mouth was so dry that he could not get a word out. He moved back to the cab and retrieved the water bottle and set off back toward were he had left Lenny. He walked slowly and kept looking at the bite area on his arm. His hand and arm up to his elbow had already turned black and his vision was so blurry that he could hardly see where he was walking. He stopped and threw up and drank some more hot water while he continued to walk. He actually managed to walk about 300 yards from the truck before he fell to the ground and finally rolled on to his back. He tried to fire his pistol but the Magazine was empty. As he lay dying on the floor of the desert he so despised, his mind swirled with thoughts of his youth and his parents and the devastation he had caused while being a gang member. All of his life flooded before him and he gave up his corporeal body.

As Kristyl followed the man and listened to his foul language and read his thoughts she remembered the times of being an agent of police in LA and knew there was no difference between what this man did and the police were doing. It made her tear up from all the destruction that was happening. She finally dropped down and became visible in front of the man. She watched him walk toward her and saw his surprise as he saw her. His mind was very dark and she could not find any light left inside the man. His thoughts as he got closer to her were so frightening that she almost turned and ran but instead she could see were he came from and were she could send him back to. When he actually leaped at her she pressed the TMG and he disappeared. She knew that he would be taken care of where she sent him. She then flew up and to the truck and removed the battery before she flew back to where she left Markus. As she flew back she saw the taller man walking toward the truck she had left and turned to follow him to see where and what he might be up to. She followed him to the truck and watched as the snake bit him and as he tried to start the vehicle. She knew that he was not going to be much longer on this world and waited for his end. She watched him walk away from the truck and saw him fall. After waiting for the man to face the Divine Creator she flew back to where she had left Markus. When she reached the gully area she saw the dead man in the sand but could not find Markus.

She reached out to speak with Kevin and he told her that the boy had recently shown up at the eastern home he had created and was looking after the cow and some chickens that all seemed to live there. She flew up and headed to that place and once over the house she dropped down and Kevin met her. “There are two bodies lying in the sands over near the graves. I think Markus may have dispatched one of them while the other was dispatched by a snake. I don’t expect them to last long out here and what may have been left of their souls/spirits have moved on anyway. We must talk with Markus about his parents and the man that he may have dispatched in the wash.”

“I shot the man in the wash. He jumped down and started walking toward me. Something told me to stop him so I shot an arrow into his leg first hoping that it would stop him. He pulled a pistol and was going to shoot me so the next arrow went into his stomach. I did not want to kill him but his aura was black. After he fell on the ground and dropped his pistol I approached him and removed the arrows. He screamed at me so I left and came here.” “I have seen those men before and they have killed others that lived out here. I knew they were bad men and would not hesitate to kill me or anyone else they encountered. Did you see where the other two of them went?” Kevin, Bill and Kristyl listened to Markus tell them of his encounter and Kristyl answered him. “The other two men will not be coming back to bother you anymore because they have found another place to be.” Markus was not totally sure what she meant but he understood somewhat that the men were gone and would not be causing problems anymore around this area.

“My parents were murdered by Army people over a year ago. They also murdered all of the people that did the work of building something in the hole that was dug where you see those two crosses I made.” “I saw them come here and dig the hole and place something down into it just before the massacre of the men. I will never forget the black coat that killed my parents. His entire being was black and it seemed that he emanated that aura wherever he was and the Army people burned my home down before they left. That foul creature wore some kind of uniform and had a hat that looked like it had scrambled eggs on the bill. I have seen pictures of that before and it looked like some sort of a high ranking officer of the military.” Bill reached into Markus’s mind and saw the image of the man. He reeled back quickly because he knew the man and he definitely was a black hearted soul. He wanted to take that away from Markus but knew that it would have to be accomplished with others help and Markus would have to face the creature sooner or later. “Markus you will have to deal with this monster as you have called him but for now we must remove whatever was placed under the ground.”

Kevin kept the chopper in a hover over the grave site while Bill adjusted his gear and Kristyl did the same. Markus was fascinated with the chopper and the gear aboard and kept quiet as these people did what ever it was they were doing to remove something in the hole as Bill had said. He watched the man turn some dials, which were not many, on the box he held and all of sudden a holograph sprung from the top of it. He could see a tube of some kind and Bill said “There be Nukes here.” Kristyl had turned and saw the hologram floating above the box and confirmed that her equipment also showed the tube but she said. “Bill that thing is counting down and we must get rid of it now.” Bill looked at her and nodded, “Yes but one of us must go in that grave and use the TMG.” Kristyl stood up and came back to the cabin. Markus did not quite understand what was going to happen but he knew that it was a dangerous move to accomplish. Bill was ready to do something with a gizmo in his hand when a portal opened and two young people stepped into the cabin from nowhere. Hank stepped in first and then Debbie. Everybody was surprised and Kristyl was the first to speak. “You have regained your abilities I take it?” Hank spoke and said “Yes Hava and Luun have taken us back and showed us how to access our abilities that we were born with on this plane of time. Debbie and I made the choice to come and help you. We will go and remove this device without your TMG father Bill. We also have the perfect place to put it and Markus must come with us.”

Markus had been fascinated with the chopper and these people as he witnessed what they could do but the two people that just stepped into the cabin from nowhere completely made him speechless. The boy and the girl were close to his same age and he sat down quickly before he fell from the surprise. He finally spoke and said “I can’t leave Bessie and the chickens or they will die out here in this desert.” The boy spoke and said “do not worry Markus your animals have been moved to a very comfortable and safe place and will be tended to until you return. If you want to come back here we will make sure that you are safe here also and will return Bessie and the chickens if they want to come back.” “I do not understand, how have you taken and where have you taken Bessie and the chickens?” “We will explain all of this to you but we must hurry because someone or something has activated the device under the ground and if we do not do something it will devastate a very large part of this state and destroy your habitation.” Markus started to say something but the girl walked to him and took his hand. Bill and Kristyl both saw the two boys and the girl vanish without a portal. Kristyl looked at Bill with a surprised look and Bill just sat down on the seat. His mind was reeling with so many possibilities so all he could do was stare at the device in his hand that showed the hologram of the nuke. The hologram collapsed and the device stopped beeping. Bill looked up and smiled a huge grin. “Kevin I do believe we can go home for a short space before we go to our final confrontation. We have a lot waiting for us so shall we?” Kristyl sat back down in the co-pilot seat and Kevin raised the chopper and banked toward the south east and once high enough he activated the jet system and the chopper became a silent, invisible streak as it made its way toward the Haven.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

33 MARKUS

Markus found him self in a very dark place and the only light he could see was some kind of LED readout of numbers. The red blinking numbers were counting down and he could see that the numbers read 000045. He turned to try and see if the other two were with him and saw the boy reach out his hand and do something. The counter stopped on 000038 and the boy and girl took his hand and they were standing inside a large building with an airplane that looked like it was being repaired. The building was empty except for the big plane that had no wings. Off to the front of the building he could see big hanger doors so he figured they were in a hanger of some sort. He turned back to see the boy and the girl standing next to a large box. The girl held out her hand once again and introduced her self. “I am Debbie and this is Hank, we are from Frazer Park.

Markus took her hand and shook it. The boy walked over and shook his hand also. “Welcome brother Markus. Will you help us to heal?” Markus shook Hanks hand and was lost for words. Hank and Debbie both stared at him for a moment. He finally asked “do you need healing, I did not know, will you tell me what it is you have so I can get a feel to help a healing.” Hank looked at him with a blank face, Debbie looked at him with a half grin on her face just as she realized that Markus was not open to himself at this place in time. She heard the voice speak and tell her that she should help Markus heal and perhaps be healed in other ways. She spoke in Hanks mind and said we are here to help Markus open his doors to whom and what he is. Hank stopped staring and looked at his sister. Markus watched Hank look sideways at the girl named Debbie. He could see the Kinetic energy transferred from each one to the other. The Girl looked at him and he could see the energy wave emanating from her eyes. His reaction was to duck the wave he could see. He had always been able to see the energy patterns of other human beings, for the most part, that ability was what kept him alive in many, many incidents of time in his young life. He felt the tingling in his head just before he ducked, it was a fringe of the energy wave that flew by and circled back into Hank. He stood up and looked at Debbie and then at Hank.

Debbie tried to see if Markus had any openings into his mind and asked if she could speak to him in mind talk. She saw him bend down as if something was being thrown at him and right him self very quickly. She knew immediately that Markus lived by a somewhat sophisticated survival instinct and it was going to take some corporeal time to help him open up. She asked him “why did you make that sudden move as it I threw something at you?” He looked at her with disbelief at first, because he could see the energy transference between her and Hank, so he assumed they both could see the energy waves from each other and somehow accepted each others energy. He had been taught by his parents to protect himself from energy waves from strangers once they knew he had inherited that ability. He had accepted the energy waves from his parents and always learned something even when they hurt him. His Dad taught him how to deal with the pain when he was hit by an energy wave that carried pain. His dad was killed before he could learn the fullness of how to. He could understand when he saw the waves transmitted between dad and mom. He could not understand what and why they threw waves of energy at each other but it always seemed to turn out alright with them except for the time when the Army showed up.

“I thought you were throwing something at me. I saw it clearly when you looked at me and that caused me to duck instinctively.” Debbie and Hank both looked at each other and then directly at Markus. Debbie asked “what exactly did you see that I supposedly threw at you?” Markus spoke right up and said “you threw a stream of energy at me. I didn’t see any pain in it but I learned awhile back to avoid any energy waves especially when Mom and Dad were murdered. It is the best way I know how to survive.” Hank had to speak this time. Can you tell us and better yet show us what this stream of energy looks like? And how is it that you don’t flinch when we speak to you in the physical voice?” Markus said quite quickly, “The physical voice, sound is on the low end of energy and does not hurt or cause any disturbance. I saw and see you and Debbie throw energy at each other and it is very high energy. That is the kind that you threw at me Debbie. How is that you both can throw that energy at each other and not have pain?”

“Are you saying that you can see the energy when we speak to each other in the mind? Did you see any energy when we left the time place and moved threw the universe and back into the time of a different place?” Markus could see that Hank and Debbie maybe did not see the energy that surrounded every action that he could see every where around him. His parents had taught him how to see the physical illusion around him for his own protection and how to differentiate between the pure energy realm and the physical realm. “I saw the energy of our beings as we moved from one place to another, as we moved from the physical realm into the universe of pure energy and back into the physical realm. You both seem to know how to go from one realm to another. How is it that you can not see the energy that we all live in?” Debbie was amazed at Markus’s ability and asked him outright if he would be willing to catch her energy of thought talk. “There should be no pain from either of us. We know that we can transmit pain if we want but we do it only for self defense against someone that might want to harm us.”

Debbie and Hank both made the big box disappear and could see that there were only a few people but they were a few miles away from this building. Debbie made the old plane disappear and with Hanks help they cleared the hanger building and told Markus that this was going to become a big shelter for the homeless. She said that the old area 51 or Groom Lake, as it was called, base has been destroyed and this is the only place left standing and it is perfect for the homeless to come to for shelter from the storms. https://youtu.be/12rUOLtbQDk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://youtu.be/12rUOLtbQDk
The music came from behind a triple row of barrels that seemed to possibly have dried foods and other things in them. All three turned quickly as the music blared loudly off the ceiling of the cavernous hanger. They all watched as the elderly man came walking from behind the big round containers. His hair was flowing across his shoulders and he had a band of some kind around the crown of his head. His clothes were in tatters and as he walked toward them as a small dog tagged behind him. They could hear him talking softly to the animal. He stopped about 10 feet from them and waited for his dog to come to his side. The music stopped and the hanger became as silent as a tomb.

The man stood straight for a few minutes then bent down and kneeled next to his dog. The dog was looking at all three of them with his mouth curled to show his teeth. The poor animal had missing teeth on both sides of his mouth but it looked like he could bite the snot out of someone if they got to close. The man spoke up and said “I have been playing that old Bob Dylan song for years now and from what I might have heard from you young-ins, this might be that shelter I have so longed to find these past 15 years. This place has been abandoned for quite some time and I and Pete here have been living out here. Those containers over there are full of foods and other things and I have managed to break into one to survive. Look, there are hundreds of them. May not look like it but I found a basement full of those things under this building. Markus could see the energy around this man and the animal. He could see that they both looked as if their energy needed a charge or something. The poor dog looked half starved as well as the old man. “Pete here is suffering the most. I can’t seem to find a way to get these buggers open. The one that is open was broke when I first came here and that is the only thing I can get into and the water is real scarce to cook these things with so we scrimp and scrounge for other things. Debbie could see that this man was almost ready to give up.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Markus had seen this kind of slow death before with others in the desert who had finally given up and had no way to get out or energy to continue. He had buried quite a few of the older folks that did not want to live in this world of madness any longer and just laid down and died. Something was happening at this place and for a reason that he was beginning to understand, Hank and Debbie had taken him and come here. He knew that there was a lot of folks with no place to live and were starving to death on the streets of America. He knew that the same thing was happening in other countries all over the world. He wanted to go to the man and his dog and give them comfort before they decided to leave their corporeal bodies. That made him think about how he did not get to be with his Mom and Dad as he watched them get murdered and then thrown into a giant grave.

Debbie was the first to move and walk toward the old man. The dog did not growl or move as she crouched down and sat in front of the old man. “You say you have been living here for a few years, have you seen any others come out here?” The dog lay down on the cold cement floor and the old man went from the kneeling position to a full sitting position. “Yeah, I have seen a few wandering around and some have even come in here but never seem to stay more than a few hours before they head back into the desert. Las Vegas is just around 50 miles or so south of here and they come and go from that hell hole.” “So this place is a good shelter and there is a lot of food if you can get into those containers and have enough water to cook with?” The old man did not say anything but just looked at her. Debbie reached out her hand and said “my name is Debbie.” The old man looked at her hand and said “are you here to take me and Pete away, I really haven’t eaten much of that food in the only container that is open.” Debbie spoke into Hanks mind and said this man and his dog are the beginning of a home for the homeless in this part of the country. We should heal him and Pete and show him how to get into the food and clothe containers. He will turn this Hanger and the little out buildings into a great shelter for the lost

Markus had watched the energy stream come from Debbie and did not duck from it as it passed through him to Hank. He heard Debbie talk to Hank and he heard everything she said clearly in his mind. He started to walk to the old mans position when Hank spoke out loud. “What did you say your name was, we know your dog’s name is Pete?” The old man looked up at Hank and said slowly, “I didn’t say what my name is. I need to know if you are from that filthy little used car salesman that calls himself the Emperor.” “No we are not from that man. We are from Frazer California and have come to help you.” “Help me? Can you get these containers open and can you give me fresh water to cook with? Look, I’m going on 67 or so and I know my time is limited. I figured this was going to be my last place on this earth before the Creator takes me.” Hank levitated one of the containers and brought it over and sat it down close to them. He undid the secure steel bands around the side part of the lid and removed the lid. The old man watched in abject silence and finally stood up and walked to the container. He peered in or across the top because the container was at least 6 feet high. He reached in and pulled out another small container and appeared to look at the labeling on the side. He turned and said “so where is the water?” Debbie stood up and walked to a double sink that was close to one side of the building. She turned the handle of the faucet on and water came out. She turned it off and said “all the sinks and water lines are hooked into a big well. I have reactivated the pump and it should run for a long time. You now have clean running water and I would say that well is deep and big.

The old man painfully got himself up and walked back to where he had come from and a moment later walked to the sink. He filled a bowl with water and brought it over to the dog. When he sat it down close enough for the dog to drink from it, the dog slowly moved his head to the bowl and lapped up the water. The old man watched Pete drink for a minute and turned to them and said “my name is Perry. People use to say “when Perry and Pete come, the time will be merry.” Ha, I was born at a place called Woodstock and it was call the summer of love. I don’t think that lasted because this world went to hell in a hand basket after that.”

Markus heard a noise behind him and when he turned there were two men and two women and three children standing in the light of the open hanger door. One man spoke up and said “Perry is that you, you got Pete with you? We figured you for dead but we never thought to come out this way looking for you. There was word that the big earthquake took out the entire Groom Lake facility. Vegas didn’t fair well either and now there is a small war going on between what’s left of the police and gangs. That quake went right down the strip and most of those big buildings are in ruins. A lot of us made it out okay but now we are wandering the desert.” Perry stood stunned for a few moments and then said “Gary, it is good to see you and you Vicky. Dan I see you and Roberta and the Children are doing well please, all of you come in, are there any closer by, we have food and water and I believe we have clothing and other things.”

Markus saw the energy in Pete and Perry, grow stronger by the minute. The new comer’s energy had suffered but their energies began to grow stronger also. After meeting with the people and listening to stories of destruction in Vegas, Debbie and Hank took Markus out side and entered the universe and back to his place near the old Salton Sea. Markus looked around at the humble shack and the dust that seemed to never stop building on everything. He asked where Bessie and the chickens were and Hank and Debbie took him to the Haven. He was escorted to the barn and saw Bessie with the other cows and how happy she looked. He stood next to her for awhile and they communicated how he was going to be gone for awhile and she could stay here. The chickens had all been given hutches and were roaming the orchards. He figured they would do alright. He was beginning to open his mind more and when the energy streams came from Hank, Debbie and now Kurt and Lisa as well as all the other people in the Haven he let them in and doors began to open. He spent some time getting to know everybody and Kevin and Kristyl told him about the important missions they had done. He got to meet Kristyl’s daughter and was in wonder at her knowledge. He did not quite understand how she could be around 7 years old when he last saw Kristyl she hardly looked like she was pregnant. Alisha told him how everything came about and how he was going to be part of the healing if he wanted to. Bill and Carolyne were like Mom and Dad to him and Kurt and Lisa were forever close to them. He spent time with Hank and Debbie and Evelyne and Eryne and began to open doors so he could do the same things that the other children could do. He began to show the others how to see the energies and the children began to reach their natural states and explore.

He looked upon the large camp of people as they moved lethargically around. The campfires were burning but food seemed to be scarce. He walked with Debbie and Hank as they moved to a rather large tent structure. When they entered he could see many people lying on blankets or sleeping bags. The energy was dull everywhere he looked. They approached a table where 5 people were sitting. One stood up and said in their native tong of Spanish that they had no more food. “The soldiers had come with the train and took any remaining foods they had to feed the peoples.” Markus understood the language because his parents had taught him how to speak in the native language. He asked the man when the soldiers had come and which way was the train heading when they left. The man told him that the train had stopped while it was still dark and the soldiers raided the camp before the sun had come up. He then said the train was heading north toward the United States.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Jesus Gomez had been driving the train for 10 years now. The Policia and Military had become controlled by the largest Drug cartel of Mexico before he became the engineer. The rich billionaire, Enrico Avila had his own custom car on this train and often road the rails as the train would run from Mexico City all the way up to Mexicali, close to the border of the United States. He would order his army to raid the small and large villages on the way as he saw fit and take small children and women from their families and used them in any way he wanted to. The foods that the peoples grew would be taken and the peoples were left to starve. His main source of income had been made by his constant run of drugs into the United States. He took the lesson of the Emperor of the United States and began calling himself the Emperor of Mexico. He made sure his army was well armed and fed so they would remain loyal. His second in command was an American by the name of Thomas Gallagher and Enrico treated him with kid gloves. The man was a pure psycho maniac and loved to kill. He had even killed the women and children that rebelled against Enrico. The man had been expelled from his country and thus weaseled his way into Enrico’s confidence. Enrico was almost afraid of this man because he was a large muscle bound man who had great knowledge in marshal arts combat and knew how to use most of the weapons of today.

Enrico had ordered the train to stop at the large encampment 20 miles north of San Luis Potosi to gather more food for his men. When the train had stopped, his men began to raid the tents and beat the men and women. They gathered all the food they could find and loaded two of the box cars and murdered a sizable number of the men who were defenseless and took the youngest women and children. The special box cars that had prison bars were where these unfortunate women and children were kept until there usefulness was no longer needed by the Emperor. No one other than the Emperor and his select guard knew what happened to these poor souls after they were taken.

Jesus was watching the tracks ahead. There were bandito’s that liked to stop the train and start gun fights with the soldiers. Most of the time the soldiers would win the skirmish but not without loosing a good number of men first. There always seemed to be plenty of men that wanted to join the emperor’s army. He looked at the speed gauge and it showed the engine slowing somewhat. He knew this would happen because the train was climbing a slope and soon would be climbing a small mountain which would slow it even more. This was always a place the soldiers had to be vigilant. The bandito’s would hide in the rocks and brush on the sides of the mountain and pick the soldiers off one at a time. He was told that he must push the train faster through this pass as well as the other passes the track ran through on its way to the Northern borders. He turned to boost the power on the big electrical engines and stopped in great surprise at the three young people standing in the control room with him.

Markus starred at the man for a minute and saw him reach for the pistol he had on his side. Markus saw the energy build in the man and knew it was going to be bad as it was released. He quickly moved to the man and touched him. The man disappeared and Hank asked if Markus could operate the engine. Markus looked at the pilot seat and moved to set in it. He could see out the window, the steep climb coming up. They all felt the train slowing as it pulled the thousands of tonnes of box cars and flat cars full of soldiers. Debbie looked at the power level to the engines and could see that they were climbing toward a peak level. “The last two cars are the ones with the women and children. We could make them go back to that encampment and free the people and let this train continue to the top and go down the other side without control. I have been over there and halfway down there is a sharp turn. This train could have a nasty accident if it is going fast enough.” Hank was thinking that would be a good plan but he had to ask about the food cars. “The food cars are in the center of the train with the soldiers behind and in front. What do we do with them?” Markus had been concentrating on the track in front of them and said. Can we just teleport the women and children and the food back to that encampment and leave the cars empty. That way these soldiers and whoever else will never know.” Debbie smiled and Hank placed his hand over his face. “Okay let’s do that, I think this train will drive itself up this grade and when it hits the downhill side it will pick up the speed.” They all three disappeared from the engine.

In the very rear car there were 5 women and 10 children from the encampment. Rosa Hidalgo was the oldest. She knew what this evil man was going to do to her and the others. She had moved to the rear door and tried to open it. It was locked solid and she could see steel bars through the small window. There were only small windows high up the sides and they too had steel bars on the inside. An escape looked impossible from this car. The children were mostly around 5 to 7 years old and she her self was only just 16. The other 4 were almost the same age as she. She had heard the horror stories of this Emperor and how he would take the youngest women from the villages and they would never be heard from again. She was ready to fight to the death for the little ones but knew she couldn’t win with the soldiers. She walked to the front of the car and looked through the window at the car in front. She did not think that anyone had been placed in it but she could not be sure. As she turned to comfort the others the young girl appeared in front of her. She fell backward and caught herself. “Who are you and how did you do that?”

Debbie had appeared in the front car first and found it completely empty. Hank and Markus had gone to the box cars that were carrying the foods and said they would meet her at the encampment. She stared at the girl in front of her and heard her ask the question. She spoke back in a broken speech and asked if the girl could speak in English. The girl smiled and spoke to her with a heavy accent. “Yes I can speak the American way, so who are you and how did you come the way you did?” “My name is Debbie and I am here to help you if you will let me. I can make you all go back to your parents at that encampment. We don’t have time right now for me to explain how I can do it but once we are safe, I can tell you.” Rosa saw all the others looking at her and the girl. She stepped around Debbie and went to them. “This girl says she can take us back to our families. If she can do this, we should go away from here as quickly as possible.” The children and the other girls all shook their heads up and down in unison so Rosa turned and said “how are you going to take us away from here?” Debbie told them to all stand together and hold each others hands and once they were grouped she touched Rosa.

In the big tent at the encampment, the parents and family members of the missing women and children were discussing, heatedly with the five men who seemed to be in charge of the encampment about their children and what was going to be done about them being taken, when Rosa and the others suddenly appeared. The people noticed and the happy wailing began. Debbie stood at the entrance waiting for Hank and Markus. In another tent there was loud chattering and some people came running out saying the food had come back all on its own and there was more than before. Hank walked up to Debbie and asked if the people had come back okay. Debbie told him they had and then asked where Markus was. Hank told her that Markus had some other business he had to attend to and he would catch up shortly. Meanwhile Hank and Debbie both began to talk with the elders as they were called to tell them about a safer place to set up their encampment and how they would help them.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Enrico was drinking his martini as he soaked in his hot tub. The special car he had made for this train, his train was longer than the normal car and had a double deck. He had the car lined with extra steel plating and all the windows were completely bullet proof, even against those damn 30 millimeter mini guns that the choppers had. The train seemed like it was slowing down more than it did before when they hit this part of the line. He was going to replace that lazy engineer soon with someone that would listen to him instead of bitching about the engines. He knew that this was a favorite place for the bandito’s to attack so all of the soldiers were on special alert until they crossed the pass and started down the other side. He always hated that downgrade. It was steeper than any of the others on the entire line and Jesus had to ride the brakes. He told Gallagher to go forward and get Jesus to put more power to the throttle and as soon as that was done he needed to go back to the prisoner car and bring a couple of the girls to the car.

Enrico took a sip of his martini and was thinking about the young girls that he would entertain very soon. Something made him turn toward the front and he spit out the sip he had just taken. The boy was standing within 10 feet of his hot tub and staring at him. He dropped his drink over the edge of the tube and scrambled for his pistol that was sitting on the table edge of the tub. He froze and no matter how hard he tried he could not move any closer to the gun. He could not move his head and his eyes were frozen straight at the pistol. The boy came within his view and stood calmly. He wanted to know who this was and how he had gained access to his private car. His mind began to conjure up answers such as the bandito’s had somehow over come his soldiers and taken control of his train but that was impossible he thought. He saw the boy do something with his hand and his voice came to him. He still could not move his hand or his body but he could speak. “Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?” was all he could say. The boy moved closer and picked up the gun which made Enrico flinch in his mind. His thoughts ran wild and he thought the boy was going to kill him. He could not control his bladder and peed in the tub. The boy looked at the gun and it disappeared from his hand.

Markus had helped Hank send all the foods back to the place in the encampment plus more. The two refrigerated cars became empty. He told Hank that he had to do something else before meeting him and Debbie at the encampment and twisted out of time and back into the very bad sick man’s place. The man was naked sitting in a large tub of water that had bubbles boiling from the sides. He had seen the other men in the canyon with guns and knew they would begin shooting at the train as it slowly climbed its way toward the top of this mountain. He also knew that the men with guns on the train would shoot back and the skirmish would only last until the train reached the summit. He saw the big man leave this car and make his way toward the engine. He would become involved with the skirmish and be preoccupied. He froze the crazy man in the tub and picked up his weapon. The man was very afraid at that point and added his own water to the tub. When he unfroze his speech the man began to raise his voice and ask him who he was. Markus had made the pistol disappear and spoke to the man. “Enrico Avila, I am the son of Juan Illamas who you chased from Mexico many years ago after you killed his parents and sister. You are a very bad man that has destroyed many lives and now your time is up.”

Enrico’s mind exploded with memories of this insolent child’s father and his family. He was a very young teenager at the time and he belonged to a powerful gang of drug and people runners. Juan had refused to join the gang and had threatened to go to the policia about the gangs dealings. He had been chosen to silence Juan and his family. He spent a good month tracking all the movements of Juan’s family and then began to systematically kill them as they went to the markets or jobs. Juan’s sister was the cream of the crop so to speak and he took her to a secret place and kept her alive while he had his way with her until she expired. Juan had managed to escape and the last he had heard was that he went into the United States and disappeared. “That family was no good; they refused to join our cause, so naturally they had to be eliminated. Surely you must know that is our way of life here in Mexico and such as it has been for a long time, so why don’t you let me go of whatever you are using to keep me from moving and we can make a deal. I can give you whatever you want including the little children if that is what you want. I can make you a General and together we can rule this country.” Markus became disgusted with this man. He shut his voice off rather than listen to his sickness puke forth any longer. Enrico was becoming very angry with this boy and thought to himself that he would kill him very slowly when Gallagher came back.

He watched the boy take the bottles of alcohol and dump them into his hot tub. The next thing he witnessed was the boy taking his boxes of cigars and empting them into the tub also. The boy did not stop with these things but found the dishes of caviar and other delicacies he had in the refrigerator and threw them in the tub also. His robe was next and he could see all the stuff floating in the tub. His rage had risen such that his face was beet red. He could feel his heart rate pounding in his chest and he could hear the gun fire outside. The boy finally stopped throwing stuff in the tub and backed off while squatting down. “You know Mr. Avila; this train is going to have a very bad accident. There are already many dead soldiers and I think your army will cease to exist this day. It is sad that the bandito’s will replace you because they will try to become exactly like you are. Unfortunately for them, this world is changing and being healed and your kind are going to become extinct. You know that downgrade on the other side of this mountain; it awaits you in great anticipation.” Enrico was trying so very hard to move, the strain was becoming worse on him. He wanted to choke the life from this pip squeak. “The more you struggle, the worse it gets for you Mr. Fake Emperor. The prisoners you had are all gone back to their families and all the foods you have stolen have been given back in 10 fold to the good peoples. Your engineer does not exist and the engine is running by itself toward that downgrade. I do believe I must leave you now as your destiny approaches. Enrico watched the boy disappear and the gunshots stopped. The train began to speed up. He was trying to look around to find anyway to move and added some more debris to the hot tube.

Thomas Gallagher had left the plush car and traversed the box cars and flat cars with the soldiers. He knew they were sitting ducks for the bandito’s to pick off on these mountain passes but when he tried to tell the emperor he was shut up by the idiot’s tantrum of doing things his way. He really did not care about those men because they were a dime a dozen in the big city and he could conscript whoever. He had known when they began to climb and prepared himself for the coming battle. He strapped on his battle vest and loaded the extra magazines for his pistols and full automatic AK90. He would have to defend the mad man and do whatever it took to survive. He had been through this time after time and watched these men get picked off because the sat and stood in the open. His deal with this man kept him alive. He knew the right people in the States and how to travel without being seen. He had tried to kill the little shit that called himself the emperor of the United States and damn near became a statistic himself except for traitors that smuggled him into Mexico. It took him almost 5 years to make him self loyal to this new dictator of Mexico and he knew there would be others. He did not want to be associated with the Patriots in the States. He did not care about them. He did believe in freedom but he was a Mercenary and it was about the money to him. Killing was easy for him because he had grown up with it. He father was a Murderer and Mother was worse. He did a stench in the Army in Special Forces and had been taught how to kill in a myriad of ways. He usually only killed when it was necessary but this particular client, who was paying quite well liked to see people slowly die and he did not pick and choose. Anybody was subject to this mans tortured mind. The man liked to torture children a lot and it usually gave him an excuse to make a special contact or something when ever this little monster was doing something with the children. He swore one day he would put an end to this animal but he had to build his nest egg first.

Today had been the day his luck ran out. As he lay behind the sand bags, he was thinking about how he could have done this different. When he had left the emperors car he went through the box car that was loaded with weapons and explosives. He had told the emperor to place that car at the tail with the prisoners but the emperor was stubborn and paranoid and wanted the car were he could get to it immediately, besides it had been treated like the personal car. The extra steel plates and special features kept it safe. The next to cars were flatbeds where the soldier boys were supposed to guard the train. Most people thought Enrico had a large army but in reality he only had the men that rode this train and a small company at his compound in Mexico City. He had lost the support of quite a few branch cartels these past few years and the people were starting to catch on about how vulnerable the emperor had become. He never made friends with these men because he knew they were just walking dead men. On the front side of the two flat cars was a box car where the officers of these men stayed. There were only three of them but Enrico saw fit to give benefits. It paid well to be an officer in Enrico’s army.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The three officers were all cowards and had no real military experience. He looked at them as Enrico’s slave play things and ignored them as best he could. Once he was through that car, which made him ill, he entered through the two empty box cars behind the engine. He was going to beat the damn engineer but not enough to keep him from running the engine, just enough to make an impression on Enrico. The job of retrieving the girls from the rear did not appeal to him. He was going to tell the jerk that something else happened that kept him from going back there. He had to beat the engineer first and then he would think about what to do. When he entered the control room of the engine, it was empty. The train was still running and slogging along. It was only a half mile from the summit. He could see that the train had been locked into auto pilot so he thought maybe Jesus had taken a short break or something. He heard the first crack of a rifle as he dove out of the control room and into the next car back. Bullets began to come through the side of the car and he had to dive to his stomach on the floor bed and crawl to the rear door. When he reached the door he reached up and slowly opened it. He was still on the floor and the bullets were going someplace else at the moment. He knew the flat cars had come within range and the soldiers were scrambling to hide behind the sand bags. He was sure the officers would lock their car so no mere soldier could get in. His goal became clear to him. He was going to break into the officer’s car and shoot the cowards and let the soldiers gain some shelter.

He made his choice and stood quickly and rushed through the opening into the second empty car. No shots came through the walls so he made it safely to the rear of that car. The next car was the officer car. He pulled his pistols and made sure they were ready. He moved to the door on the car and gently tried to open it. It was locked so his next move was to kick the damn thing in. The bullet’s started bouncing off the inside face and over head of the car while he was kicking the door down. He shot the lock twice and the door swung open. The first bullet entered his right shoulder and he shot the man in front of him in the head. The second bullet caught him in the hip of his left side and he swirled around and came back to put three rounds in the head and chest of the second officer. The third officer was pointing his pistol at him but did not fire. He went to his knees and in the process shot the man between his eyes. The man fell backwards violently and landed close to the back door. He crawled to the door and unlocked it. He grabbed the latch and pulled himself up. When he opened the door the cacophony of gun shots almost deafened him. He could see that there were perhaps 20 soldiers left and they were mostly behind the sandbags and had drug the dead over to stack up for shields. He ran out toward the pile of sand bags and his legs gave out. He toppled over the pile of bags and lay face down at first. He reached around and felt the wetness on his lower back. Whatever had hit him had come in just below the battle vest and entered his lower spine. He rolled over with a struggle and looked up at the noon sun. He could not feel anything from his waste down. The sound of gun fire stopped and he could sense the train picking up speed. He turned his head to the side and looked into the face of a dead soldier. He could see the blood running from the man’s chest. The train began to move faster and he noticed some of the soldiers jumping from the side. He knew the train was going downhill and he couldn’t hear the brakes as usual.

It was almost a mile to the hair pin curve in the tracks. The grade was steep and on the outboard side of the tracks was a steep drop-off into a canyon of rocks. The cliff face was over a hundred feet in height. The engine was going almost 60 miles an hour when it left the track on the curve. The engine pulled the cars behind it into the canyon. The last vision Thomas Gallagher had was flying very fast into a large boulder. His spirit was knocked into blackness.

Enrico was stuck in the hot tube and he could sense the train picking up speed. He knew it was going to fast and his minds eye saw the curve and cliff. As the train left the track he became unfrozen. The hot tube began to slide toward the front of the car. He tried to climb out the uphill side of his car when he heard the awful crashing sound of steel and wood. He was halfway out of the tub when the box car in front hit the rocks and exploded. He was thrown threw the second deck and then the roof of his precious car. He was still alive when he hit the smaller pile of rocks and saw the remains of his car crash into him. Enrico the Emperor became very many pieces of a corporeal corpse. The surviving soldiers that did not jump from the train before it went into the canyon all felt the sensation of flying before they were dashed into the rocks and covered with thousands of pieces of steel and wood.

Two hours after the train left the track a small band of bandito’s stood on the track above the canyon and watched the fires consume the twisted mass of steel and wood. Hymme Vasquez stood looking at the fires and small explosions that were still popping here and there and said, “Looks like we don’t have no more train to harass. It is time to go to Mexico City and take back our homes.” The group climbed on their horses and rode back up the mountain. Two days later the small garrison of soldiers at the compound were attacked and overtaken. The capitol building was inhabited with the bandito’s and Hymme Vasquez declared himself the savior of the people as he donned the emperors famous general’s suit. He began killing any opposition to his regime and was quickly stopped by the regular people of Mexico. The healing had begun.

Markus had appeared in the big tent where he conferred with Hank and Debbie and they disappeared together. The Jungles of Brazil had filled with the poor peoples who fled the cities to escape the military and policia regimes that ruled with deadly force. Markus, Hank and Debbie found the villages where these people lived and began to teach them how to open their minds. The children were the most receptive and soon the teaching spread. The people began to feed themselves and help larger groups of people become aware of their true selves. Kurt and Lisa joined them and they began to split up to other countries of South America. The healing of mother earth and her inhabitants had spread into the South American Continent.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

34 ALISHA

The chopper dropped down the cliff face smoothly, Kevin was worried and impatient. Kristyl had become pasty white as they moved from California to Georgia. She complained of her stomach aching and then Kevin began to physically watch her belly grow. Bill had come forward and felt her forehead. She was warm but not unusually hot. He said “If you can’t get this bird to go any faster I may have to take her to the haven through a portal.” Kevin did a double take on Bill and asked “What is wrong?” Bill just smiled and said “well it looks to me that Kristyl is having her baby so we best, be hurrying.” “She’s not due for another few months how can this be?” Kristyl turned sideways and looked at Kevin. “Alisha has told me that it is time for her to swim the canal and she is now on the way so please hurry.” Kevin said no more and pushed the chopper to its maximum jet speed.

The cave entrance came into view and Kevin moved toward the back wall of swirling, rippling fractals of air. He sat the bird down on the second pad and shut it down. Kristyl was struggling to get out of the seat so Bill helped her and they both moved to the hatch. Kevin came up and both men stood in the open hatchway with a very pregnant Kristyl between them. Carolyne and Mark were standing on the ground and Carolyne said “hurry, we must get her to the living quarters. The baby is coming.” Kevin jumped down and Bill levitated out and down with Kristyl. They reached the cart and Mark waited until they were sitting comfortably and took off for the living quarters.

Alisha was coming fast and spoke to her mother. I am almost here mother. I will be taken to a different place but it will only be for a short time until you are rested and then I will come back. Tamara and I will be close in age and we must begin the preparations for the war in Colorado. Kristyl was listening to Alisha when they brought her into the bedroom of her and Kevin’s living quarters. Her pain had ceased and as soon as she was lain down, her baby came into the light. Hava and Luun had been there before Kristyl was brought in and waited for Kristyl to see her baby before they took her and disappeared. Kristyl fell into a deep sleep and Kevin watched her until she began to breathe comfortably. He finally went into the living room and sat on the big couch. He had only got to glance at the baby before Hava and Luun took her away and he was told that she would be back as soon as Kristyl was rested. Kevin knew that Hava and Luun would take care of his and Kristyl’s baby and in fact she would probably have the same powers or abilities the two girls always seemed to exhibit. He fell asleep on the couch and dreamed of a little girl standing on a rock that was beginning to fall away from a cliff.

Kristyl was lying on her side in the bed. She had fallen into a deep, restful sleep when Hava and Luun took her baby. She was starting to wake when she felt the presence of someone standing next to her bed. The feeling was wonderful and she slowly opened her eyes to see the little girl standing very close. Alisha was smiling as her mother’s eyes opened. She was approximately the same age as she was when the incident in the canyon had taken her and Peter away. She and Tamara were close to the same age and sisters of the universe. Tamara was with her mother in another part of the living quarters and she would unite with her once she and her parents became completely attached. She waited for Kristyl’s eyes to focus and saw the big smile spread across her mother’s face. Kristyl turned enough to reach both her arms out and Alisha climbed onto the bed and cuddled to her mother. The giggling and tears of joy were heard in the living room as Kevin woke suddenly. He stood up to quick and sat back down on the couch hard. He waited until his eyes focused and his head cleared and hurried to the bedroom door.

Kevin opened the door and saw Kristyl and a little girl sitting up in the bed, laughing. His mind was befuddled. He was expecting to see a little baby in Kristyl’s arm’s but not a little girl that looked to be around 7 years old. He had seen the chopper that Samuel and Mary used, sitting on the 1st pad out on the air field but it didn’t register with him that they might be back from their mission until now that he was looking at his wife and possibly one of the children from the haven. He stepped into the room and walked to the edge of the bed and asked “how are you feeling?” while he looked between her and the little girl. Kristyl could see that Kevin was confused. She knew he was expecting to see a little baby perhaps being nursed but instead here was her daughter in a 7 year old body. Alisha could see the confusion in Kevin’s eyes and read his thoughts of where is our baby. She looked at Kristyl and shuffled from the bed. Kevin watched her as she hopped from the bed and took the few steps to him. “Father, I am your baby, you and mother created the body for me to come back to.

“How is this so? You can’t be more than a few hours old.” Alisha had been told that her father would have a much harder time than her mother with accepting her. Kristyl sat up in the bed and spoke to Kevin. “She is our baby, her name is Alisha, and she was with the children of the bus and saved Keegan’s life. She chose to come back to you and I just as Tamara did with Samuel and Mary. They both are here to help the healing. We will all be at the end in Denver.” Kevin was still confused but his thoughts began to clear. He sat down on the side of the bed and looked into Kristyl’s eyes. “I was so worried for you and then you were taken as soon as we landed and here you are and here is our child who seems to be around 7 years old.” Kristyl reached over and hugged him. “I am alright darling. Alisha had to come sooner than expected, that is why it was so rough at the end. I believe Mary experienced the same thing with her baby and both Tamara and Alisha were born at the haven. Both were on the bus with all the others and chose to come back to be our children.”

Alisha was standing patiently at the foot of the bed. She so wanted to hug her daddy. She knew her new parents could reject her in her present form. Most parents would accept a new born child and raise them from the beginning. The Divine Creator did show her the choices Kevin and Kristyl had and the choices she had also. When Kevin and Kristyl had sparked the life, given from the Divine to grow another corporeal body, she was given the opportunity to enter that body to come back to this world again. She was told that she would return to herself and not have to experience the first 7 years of life over other than the birth canal. That is always the gateway to corporeal existence on any place of time and space. She still had those first 7 years of life experience and she had her full capacity of mind, there were a few doors that she had not opened yet but that would come with triggers and time. Tamara was the same she knew and they would be meeting very soon. Her mother had accepted her immediately and they had talked in the mind. She was almost lost in her thoughts when her father was kneeling in front of her of a sudden. He held out his arms and she moved into them. They both cried and then moved to Kristyl who was sitting up in the bed fully now. They all three bonded together and the family was secure.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

35 THE INDIAN, A LION AND A FARADAY CAGE

Daniel and Theresa landed next to the chopper and looked down at the small base that Jimmy, Isaac and Ian had gone to earlier. Daniel touched the hatch mechanism to get it open and they climbed into the chopper, Michael and Susanna where not on board and Theresa started to be concerned for them. They had left about the same time to explore the west canyon. She made mention of that fact and was getting ready to go look for them when Jimmy, Isaac and Ian dropped next to the chopper. “Michael and Susanna are still out searching and I am concerned for them. I opened a mind talk but have not received an answer back. Have any of you heard from them?” Ian walked closer to her and said “They found something in the side of one of the cliffs to the west of here and have entered a cave. I heard Susanna say something to Michael just before they entered and then something blocked their mind thought from me. I still have the clear vision of where the cave is if you would like to go there and search?” Theresa told him she would and they all left the chopper and floated up and moved to the west.

Susanna had found the opening in the cliff face behind some boulders that appeared to have fallen and blocked the view of the cave entrance. She waited for Michael and they both entered the small opening. They had to crawl over a mound of rocks and dirt that had apparently fallen from the roof of the cave. Once they squeezed over the top they both rolled down the other side into a very dark hole. The dust that they created hung thick in the air as the faint light that came through the opening illuminated the particles. Michael pulled his TMG which could also be used as a torch and flashed it toward the back of the cave. The cave turned out to be fairly huge once they had gotten over the mound of rocks and dirt at the entrance. Susanna noticed the sides and the roof as they moved further in and it looked like a man made tunnel of some kind. The walls were smooth in places and she could see metal. Michael was looking at the roof and the sides also and began to see shiny spots that resembled some kind of metal. He levitated up to a spot that reflected his light back quite brightly and examined the surface. He spoke to Susanna and said “I thought this might be stainless steel at first but looking at it closer it resembles lead which leads me to believe that this entire cave may be lined with this stuff.” Susanna had moved to the side of the cavern and scraped some dirt and rock away and found the same substance. “What do you suppose was happening here to cause someone to line this entire cavern with lead?” “I do not know but Lead does keep radioactive substance from being detected and this entire cave could have been set up like a Faraday cage of some sort. We could be at an entrance to where the military may have stored those nukes. Lets go deeper and see where this may take us and then we are going to go back and tell the rest of the crew. As they moved deeper into the cave they both were coughing until they took out some scarf’s and wrapped them around their faces.

After walking about 100 yards deeper into the cave they came up against a solid wall of steel with a lead coating of some kind. Michael began to search for any opening while Susanna searched the floor area for any signs of recent activity. The wall surface stretched from the floor level to the ceiling and looked to be around 40 feet in height. Michael discovered that the steel went deeper into the rock at the top and when he followed the line around the side and it also went into the rock wall. He could not tell just how deep into the ceiling or the wall(s) it might extend but it seemed quite strange that it went into the rock at all. He knew that the lead lined the ceiling and the walls and also lined this solid wall of steel so he moved back to the floor surface where Susanna was scraping some dirt away. “What have you found on the floor?” “There seems to be a lead floor in this cave. I’m fairly certain that who ever did all of this did not want anybody searching for radioactivity and possibly to protect themselves from exposure of the same.” “Well the steel doors or wall as you might think has been sealed all the way around deep into the rock facings. I am not sure how deep into the rock this thing extends but whoever caused it did not want anyone getting in or out of what may be on the other side. I can not find any openings on these walls and the ceiling and the floor seems to be made of solid metal also.” “Shall we go and see if Daniel and Theresa have found anything?” “Yes and lets get a good marker on this place.”

George Whitefeather had been hunting since very early in the morning and had moved along the edge of the canyon toward his trail to access the canyon and get down to the river. He had tracked two deer along the edge and then they moved away from the canyon toward the east. He followed their tracks and then lost them after a few miles. He circled back to the canyon edge and was standing behind some juniper trees when he saw the two humans fly over and drop into the canyon. He was amazed that they were flying but then remembered someone telling him about some kind of military gear that would allow people to do this. There was something else about the technology but he could not remember what had been said about it. Still it was confirmation that this tech did exist. He watched the two drop into the canyon and then go out of sight as they moved closer to the face. He finally moved to a spot where he could peer over the edge and saw them moving along the face. They seemed to be searching for something and after awhile they dropped to the bank and begin walking. He kept watching and saw the woman rise up over some rocks and drop down. She disappeared from sight at that point and then he saw the man rise up and do the same. He backed away from the edge and moved toward his trail to climb down the face to the river and thought about meeting these people when he reached the river.

Daniel led the team over the western ridge and flew along the gentle slope toward the canyon. The distance was around one and a half miles and the forest was sparse with Junipers and pines. Reaching the edge of the canyon Theresa was concerned because she could not pick up any mind thoughts of Michael or Susanna. Jimmy was the first to spot the man that was climbing down a narrow trail toward the bottom of the canyon. There was something about the man that caught his attention and made him want to catch him before he reached the bottom. George approached the area of the trail where he had to use the rope that he would tie off around a large boulder. He had provided it a few years earlier when he discovered that it would be the only way to reach the part of the trail below where he could walk again and had found the big rock to tie it around. He would hide the rope when he climbed back up and used it only when he needed to get to the bottom. He had to replace it only once since first utilizing it and figured he would have to replace it again soon. He took it from its hiding place and secured it to the boulder and prepared to climb down the 25 feet to the trail below. He had slung his bow over his shoulders and made sure the arrows in his quiver were secure before grabbing the rope to begin his decent.

“George? I thought you had left this country along time ago.” George almost let go of the rope. His surprise to hear a voice using his name halfway down the cliff face made his heart stop for a second. His feet had slipped and he was hanging on the rope. He struggled to grab a foot hold and slowly turned his head enough to see who or what had used his name. He could not turn enough without loosing the foot hold so he asked who had used his name and where were they. Jimmy smiled and moved to the right side close to the rock face and said “Well George, I am your long lost brother and it has been years since I last saw you.” George turned his head enough to see the man and again almost lost his hold on the rope. The man was hovering in the air and was not holding onto anything. As he stared a few moments longer he began to recognize Jimmy. “My God Jimmy you scared the willies out of me. What in the name of the Great Father are you doing here and how is it that you are floating in the air. Are you some kind of spirit?” “Well George, my spirit is with me but I have not completely entered that realm yet.” “Okay I see that you are still flesh and blood I hope, so tell me how you can be levitating half way up this cliff without any visible gear that I can see and why are you here?”

“First thing, how is it you are here and why are you climbing down into this canyon?” “Wait, can you at least let me get to the trail where I can stand?” “Okay get on down and we will talk where it won’t be so dangerous for you.” Reaching the bottom of the shear face, George tucked the rope into a crevice and turned to see Jimmy still floating in the air. “How did you manage to secure the tech to be able to do that, I thought that it was some experimental project for the ARMY only and I don’t believe you are connected to that business anymore or are you still?” “No brother, I am not in the ARMY anymore although I did join the Texas Rangers after my stint. I figured that the ARMY was totally wrong when they became the boot Stomper’s and Gestapo organization for the Emperor. So when Texas seceded from the Emperor’s Dictatorship I wound up joining that sovereign country and joined the Rangers at the same time. Okay your turn.”

“Well as you know when papa was killed by the police you had already joined the ARMY and I was still living with Mama. Papa’s death made her give up on life and I had to put her into one of those care homes and then the Emperors forces came and took our land. I finally left and went up to Montana. Two years ago Mama finally died and I came back. I could not find you to tell you of her death. I finally found an old homestead over in Dulce and picked it up for a few credits. I have been restoring the old house and growing my own food. As for me being here and in this canyon, I have been coming here for quite awhile. I come here to fish and hunt because it seems to be a very good place for that. The main reason is that I buried Mama here after she died. Her burial site is further down the canyon where the river won’t disturb it when the spring thaws raise it. Now you have to tell me how you got the tech and why you are here?” “You must take me to Mama’s burial.” “I will so go ahead with your story.”

“Okay I am here with six other people and we have come to destroy some nuclear bombs or rockets that were left here back in the 20th century. We also have been given a task of removing the aliens that are still living in the old underground base. I have been told that they have not been able to get back to their own dimensions or home planets because they cannot use or find the gates that they came through in the beginning. We have a young boy that can find gates that can be used as he has told us but we are going to have to guard the team that will be removing the nukes, and then we must make sure that the aliens all leave this planet. George there is a great healing happening on this world and we are a part of it. The team I am with has been cleaning up the mess of the military D.U.M.B.’s and Isaac, Ian and I have been invited to help.” “Those two that are already down there, are they part of that team?” “Yes they are two of the main team. You will meet them soon. Michael and Susanna are the ones that came first and you will soon meet the rest. Daniel and Theresa and Isaac and Ian have ascended already and are waiting at the bottom.” As they talked George had made his way down the lower trail to the sloped area leading to the river. Jimmy had continued to float by using the Jet belt. Once on the slope George stopped and asked where they were suppose to meet all the others. He watched Jimmy go quiet for a moment and then he said “follow me brother we shall meet them where the first two disappeared. George had a good idea where that was because he had seen them disappear behind the boulders and struck out along the edge of the shear face in that direction as Jimmy slowly floated in the same direction.

Susanna had tried to reach out with telepathy to Theresa as they walked back out of the cave and it seemed like she stood in front of a wall of mist that was thick enough to cut. Her talk bounced back and all she heard was an echo as it rebounded into her. She became concerned and tried to talk with Michael with telepathy. The same thing happened so she moved closer and touched him. He turned and saw the worry on her face “What is it, what are you worried about, I can feel something?” “I tried to talk with you by telepathy but there was a thick wall of fog or something that kept me from doing that.” Michael tried to telepathically talk to her and came up against the wall of fog also. “I think we are in that Faraday cage that I mentioned before and it is keeping us from using our telepathy. Could be something more nefarious going on here?” “Oh, let’s hurry and get out of here. This place is giving me a headache.” “Yes I have been experiencing the same.” As they approached the mound of dirt and rock that necked down the entrance, the light seemed to be dimmer than when they first entered. Michael said “I think that some more dirt and rock has fallen from the roof of this cave, we had best get out now” and grabbed Susanna’s hand as he started climbing as fast as he could. The dirt and rock seemed to slide from underneath them as they painstakingly climbed the mound. Michael pushed Susanna up the mound in front of him and could hear some sort of low rumbling sounds as they both climbed. The closer they got to the top; Michael could feel dirt falling on his head and back. Susanna was scrambling as quickly as she could and mentioned the dirt falling. “I think this passageway is going to be buried shortly and we could be trapped in here.” Michael spoke then and said “can you see the light yet?” “There is a very faint light but the dust and falling dirt is getting worse and it is getting harder to breath. What is that growling sound?”

Jimmy and George had to move down the slope toward the river to avoid large boulders and they both heard the rumbling sounds while rocks were rolling down the face of the cliff. Jimmy finally grabbed his brother’s hand and lifted him off the ground. As they lifted off the ground the sloped surface started sliding. One of the big boulders began to roll and they both went higher. George was very surprised and said “I think we had better get to your friends quickly. I have only seen this happen once since I have been coming here and it seems that the seismic activity is stronger this time.” Jimmy moved faster and George saw the boulders just ahead where he first saw the man and women disappear behind. As they approached the boulders Jimmy could see rocks and dirt falling down the cliff face. He reached out telepathically to Isaac and Ian to ask if they had found Michael and Susanna. Isaac spoke back and said we found the entrance to a cave where they went in but they have not come out and this shaking is causing the opening to close. Daniel and Theresa and Ian our digging as best as they can to keep the opening big enough for them to get out. We can’t read their thoughts but there is sounds coming from the opening. Hurry and get here we need everyone to dig at this point.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

In the Cave as Michael and Susanna climbed the mound of dirt and rock, the roof of the cave continued to fall more severely. They both kept sliding back as they climbed up. It seemed as if they could not make any headway and the dust was becoming thicker by the minute. Michael tried to open a portal so they could escape that way but he could not get one to open. He kept thinking about the dirt and rock falling in from the roof and wondering how that was happening if this cave was totally lined with steel and lead, Susanna kept slowly climbing and started to yell for help. Both of them barely heard the yelling from outside and that made Susanna start to yell louder. She was half way up the mound and could hardly see. The handkerchief she had around her nose and mouth was working very little now and she and Michael were coughing continuously. She stopped for a second and pulled the handkerchief up so she could yell without having it muffle the sound and received a large amount of dust into her mouth before putting it back. Michael was just behind her and doing his best to push her forward as he dug in. The Growling sounded very close now and he felt the hair on his neck stand up. He stopped for a moment and turned around. 5 feet from him was a mountain lion and it was staring straight at him. The Cat was trying to climb the mound and was not making good progress either.

TOCHO had been resting in his favorite cool spot in the cave when he heard the noise of humans. He stayed silent and waited. He had been in the cave before when humans came in and he would wait for them to leave. He never wanted to let them know that this was his place of rest. These latest humans had walked by his area where the little opening was that let him into the side place and as he waited they moved back and he knew they were leaving. Not long after they had passed, the deep noise of the earth began. He had been in here before when that sound happened and the earth shook but then it all passed and he would rest again. This time it became louder and the ground shook more. His little entrance started to cave in so he ran out in the big place as the hole closed in. He knew the humans were still in the big place and he waited hoping that they would get out soon before he left also. The shaking and noise continued to get louder so he started to move toward the way out. He kept hearing the humans just ahead of him but as the shaking continued he became weary and thought to run by these humans. His sense of survival overwhelmed his caution and as he approached the place where he would have to climb to the opening above he saw the humans climbing the mound. They seemed to be sliding backward as he approached so he gave a deep warning sound to let them know that he was there and he was coming. The closer he came to the humans it seemed that they could not get out of his way. He did not want to fight with these humans but they were in his way of escape so he meant to scamper past them as fast as he could.

The humans were half way up the slope and having trouble trying to move upward. The dirt and rock was falling and TOCHO new that the entrance would be sealed soon so he came up behind the human that was the lowest on the mound. He meant to bite him and make him move but his feet slid out from under him and he began to struggle to keep his momentum. The next thing that happened made him stop. The human slid down to him and grabbed his front legs and pulled on him so he could make progress up the mound. He began to gain some ground while the human pushed on him. The second human that was above was scrambling also and as the lower human pushed him he came up to the second one and felt that this human was a female of the species. His instinct was to get past them and out of this danger. As he came along side this female he turned and looked into her eyes as she did the same to him. The clear picture in his mind was of another brother of his kind that had possibly saved her from another danger. He stopped and waited for her to get in front of him and then begin to bump her with his head as the other human pushed him from behind and all three moved slowly up the mound toward the opening.

Outside at the base of the cliff six people were digging the dirt and rock away from the rapidly closing entrance to the cave. The more they dug the more dirt and rock fell in to close the opening. Theresa was yelling for Susanna and could barely hear her yell back due to the rumbling of the earth. Ian knew that this was not going to turn out well if he did not do something. He could see Susanna being pushed by the cat that was being pushed by Michael and saw them when they passed the edge of the leaded tunnel. He stepped into the tunnel just above the three as they struggled and dropped to each and touched them. All three disappeared and he stepped back out to where everyone was standing and looking at each other. TOCHO wanted to run away but something made him sit and look at these humans. The rumbling sounded louder and the entire entrance to the cave filled up with dirt and rock. Everybody moved back quickly and Ian dropped next to the lion and spoke into his mind while levitating him up and away from the cliff face. All of the rest of them did the same and they all moved to the far side of the river as they watched a couple of large boulders roll down into the river on the far side. The rumbling finally stopped and the dust began to clear up as the rocks stopped tumbling down the cliff face.

George saw the lion sitting at their backs as they were watching the boulders roll into the river and gave a shout as he un-slung his bow and grabbed for an arrow. He placed the arrow in the nock and pulled the string back. Michael and Susanna had turned when they heard the man give the shout and Susanna rushed to a spot between the man and the lion. Michael moved to the man and latched onto the bow while moving it upward. “Hold up there Mr., this lion is our friend and was helping us to get out of that cave.” George did not understand but held his action. He looked at Michael and the woman whom he assumed was Susanna and gazed at the lion. His astonishment at seeing the lion continue to sit while Susanna moved closer and actually kneeled beside the beast made him lower his bow and remove the arrow. The lion stared straight at him but something made him feel relaxed about this particular cat. “How is it you have made friends with this TOCHO? He may be the same one I have seen down here before. I know he has watched me closely and I always did feel his presence. He is like a ghost or spirit in this canyon.” Susanna spoke into the mind of Jimmy and asked where this man had come from. Jimmy spoke back and told her the man was his brother and he had been climbing down here when they came to search for her and Michael. Ian spoke into the mind of TOCHO and asked him to go south in the canyon where food was more plentiful and he would find another cool place to rest. Everyone watched the lion begin to walk away and Susanna and Michael both walked with him for a short distance. They both returned shortly and the party took George and levitated themselves from the canyon.

They all returned to the chopper and found a place on the west side of the chopper and decided to have something to eat while they discussed what each had discovered and how they would approach their missions. George was amazed at everything he was witnessing but Jimmy did his best to fill him in about all that he knew at this point. “You still need to show me where you placed momma.” George told him that he would but it appeared that a very important mission was underway and he would like to help. Michael said “Jimmy, you, Isaac and Ian could use a helping hand but we do not have an extra vest shield for George.” “What is that? Another piece of technology that the average human being does not know about, I have to say that this world has degraded so bad with tech and then the police and military became the Gestapo enforcers for the slave masters and that pip squeak that calls himself the Emperor. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted that TOCHO to just put me out of my misery.” Jimmy said to his brother “hold on now little brother. The tech you call something that the world government has does not exist for them. In fact we have quite a number of things created by one of us that this world government does not have and thank the creator that they don’t.”

Daniel asked what they found in the cave. Michael told them all that the cave was lined with steel and lead and they could not hear any thoughts or even open a portal from inside. “When we first entered we had no idea of what we would find and the further in we ventured the more it appeared that we could not communicate in thoughts any way. At the end of the cave we ran into a wall of steel and lead and as I explored it the wall actually was placed deep into the sides and roof and Susanna found that it also went deep into the floor.” I think that behind that door as it appears to be is possibly where we will find those nuclear bombs or whatever they may be. The lead lining is shielding the radiation but there is something else in play that is causing some sort of Faraday cage. I remember reading about those things when I was in the Army but never got to experience one to my knowledge. Whatever is going on inside that cave is what kept us from communicating.” Isaac spoke and asked, “You don’t suppose we might find another opening close to that place where we could skirt the deadening affect and enter the underground?” “Not sure but it is worth searching for. That would give us another way in and perhaps a back door.”

Theresa had listened to all of this and spoke up about her and Daniels discovery. “Daniel and I have discovered a cave also that appears to have been an opening into the underground tunnels. It is sealed but we found a small opening in the cliff that allowed us to explore further in. We saw a small animal that was or seems to be living in there but it ran away before we could speak to it.” George had listened and after seeing these people actually speak to the TOCHO he had to ask, “How is it that you folks can speak with the animals?” I can speak with my spirit guide only when I enter the sweat lodge and enter the spirit realm.” Jimmy looked at his brother and wondered about the old ways of the Nations. “George, do you not talk with your horses?” “I have no horses and have not had any for many years now my brother. When the Emperors minions took our land they also took our horses.” Michael said “we should plan our mission now that we know at least two ways into the underground.” He looked around to ask Ian what his plan was and did not see him. “Jimmy where is Ian?” Jimmy looked around also and said “he was just here a few minutes ago.” He turned to Isaac and asked him the same question. Isaac said that he had just seen him stand up when Jimmy was talking with George. At that very moment Ian appeared next to George and handed him a vest. George almost fell over but held himself in check and wearily took the vest from Ian. “How is it that you can disappear and reappear, I saw you do the same thing down in the canyon.” Ian smiled and the rest of the party did the same as Ian began to explain a few things to George while they all had some lunch.

“If we go down the entrance at the building on the base station we will either be killed or captured immediately. One of the alien beings overheard us talking when we were in the storage building and I am sure they have taken precautions against our invasion. Daniel and Theresa have found a way in through a back door so to speak and I believe we all should go in that way. I do not think that any of the aliens know of that small opening or they would have been using it by now.” Ian had explained the entrance at the small building and they all agreed that it would not be a good place to enter at this time. Jimmy mentioned that the mission included the removal of the old nuclear bombs but also the removal of the aliens off this world. There had been some discussion about actually meeting one of the species that could possible unite the humans with that species and begin traveling in the stars. Susanna wanted to know how they were supposed to meet with this species and get them to trust in the humans on this world of such violence. Ian mentioned that the world was rapidly changing and there were plenty of folks that could do the negotiations. Sure it would take some time but first they must get the violent species off the world and even the peaceful ones that wanted to go home after this long time of being trapped. “I know that there are gates that have been hidden and lost to these beings and there are some of the higher orders in the beings that rule down there that know about some. Once we’re in, Michael’s team will proceed to the place that holds the nuclear weapons and get rid of them. I have been told that these things are somewhere on the main level. Exactly where I do not know at the moment but once in, I may be able to find them and we could possibly open a portal to get to them.”

Isaac made the decision to go to the base and tell the people that were still there about what was going on and hope that they would stay put until the mission was complete. Michael agreed to that plan of action and sent Jimmy and his brother George with Ian and Isaac. The rest said that they would wait until they all came back before they would go to the entrance to make their move into the underground area. As Isaac, Jimmy, George and Ian moved down the hill toward the base station Theresa talked with Michael and Susanna about going to the cave entrance and seeing about meeting with the little fox she had seen. “I think that she may be able to help us to get into that underground area.” Michael said that would be a very good thing since they needed all the allies they could get for this mission. “Susanna and I will wait here for the others to get back while you and Daniel go make friends with the fox and hopefully you can find another way in.” Theresa and Daniel opened a portal to the canyon close to the cave entrance and saw the huge boulder lying on the brush pile. They both moved around the boulder and found that the entrance to the cave was still available; they just had to squeeze by the rock.

Return to “Express yourself”