Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

34 DEB PETROVSKI AND THE CHILDREN

Deb Petrovski was bewildered. Her entire classroom today was picking apart the state curriculum and the entire notion of schooling institutions. One kid even went as far as to say that school systems created wage slaves. At first, she felt herself bristling at the comment but she held her tongue because deep down, she knew it to be true. Just quietly, she completely agreed with them but it hurt to know that she was a "wage slave", where did that leave her? How was she going to "teach" anything when the kids were already teaching themselves everything they needed to learn? She felt redundant. The kids weren't being vindictive towards her either. That much she reasoned. They were talking about society as a whole. Smart kids she thought as she watched their activities.

She felt that John Taylor Gatto was right when he said in his book Dumbing us Down "But a vampire network like school, which tears off huge chunks of time and energy needed for building community and family - and always asks for more needs to have a stake driven through its heart and be nailed into its coffin." She couldn't fight it anymore. These days, Deb let the kids set their own curriculum. They were too smart for her and she knew it. She would often quietly just sit there, assessing what they had to say, or offering a comment now and then. It really made her think hard about her future in the whole role of schooling.

She let the kids vent today because they were reinventing who they were on a level that she didn't even begin to admit to understanding. There were times when she would find the kids just before the class started, huddled in a corner, discussing what appeared to be world events, or dreams, or something like that. Who knows what those kids were up to she thought.

She was just about to give up on the whole idea of ever being able to be of use to the kids until one morning on her way to school when coming around the corner too fast on her bike, fate happened to intervene. It was a silent collision that brought Aberdeen Watson and Deb Petrovski together. Aberdeen picked himself and his bike up off the ground, Deb was sprawled on the pavement, seeing stars. She lay on the pavement and started to laugh wildly. "What’s so funny?" asked Aberdeen, a bit bruised and shaken. "You'll never guess what happened to me last night" She said between the gasps and wheezes of laughter. "I dreamt that I was going to meet a man about my future but on my way there, I fell off my bike and there the man was."

She looked at him sharply and shook her head. "YOU ARE THE MAN I SAW IN MY DREAM!!" She yelled to herself inside her head. "YOU ARE, YOU ARE!!" How strange and curious! "Um..." She said quizzically as he helped her to get up. "You look very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Aberdeen scrutinized the face of Deb Petrovski and searched the memory banks but drew a blank. "No? I don't think so." He replied, brow still furrowed, still thinking about it. "Are you sure I haven't met you somewhere?" She said insistently. "Your face doesn't look familiar to me. I don't think so."

"Maybe it is my imagination working over time, the kids I teach have been running me ragged with their wild ideas but I was sure that I knew you from somewhere," she hastily added. She was afraid he might think she was a nut job. Aberdeen shook his head. "Maybe I just look like the person in your dream? I do have a very common looking face?" "Maybe..." She laughed it off and shrugged her shoulders in defeat. "I'll see you round," said Aberdeen, hopping onto his bike. “Oh...okay then..." She said, smiling and waving at him, the memory of the dream still sharp and fresh in her mind. He rode away and she stared at the pavement for quite some time lost in her thoughts.

"Oh well," she finally said to herself, as she clambered onto her bike again. "I am sure I saw him in my dreams. I'll have to ask the kids what this all means. I'm sure they'll have something to say about it. The more I think about it, the more it feels like there aren't any coincidences in this life!"

"WAIT UP, WAIT UP!!" A voice yelled behind her. "I REMEMBER YOU NOW! YOU WERE IN MY DREAM WITH A GUY CALLED NICK GREEN!" Deb stopped and looked around behind her and smiled. Deb's eyes danced and sparkled as she watched a flustered Aberdeen, dismount from his bike and run to her. They rocked and hugged together as they remembered all that they had dream envisioned together. Arm-in-arm they chattered and wildly gesticulated, the fastest of friends. "Now all we need is Nick!" Deb exclaimed.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The kids were sweltering out in the harsh afternoon sun but the love for the land was greater than all the toiling they did together. It was a paradise. The trees were beginning to grow so tall where Aberdeen and Connie had been planting, you could barely make out what had once been grasslands. "How did you convince the kids to come out here and work together like this?" said Connie to Deb. Deb looked surprised. "I didn't say a thing Connie! Those kids took one look at Aberdeen and started asking him a million questions about what he was doing in his life. I swear Connie...Just between you and me...those kids acted as if they had read his mind. They begged me to make this a school trip so that they could help out. And...well...here we are!"

"How do you know Aberdeen?" Was the next question that hung in the air? Connie was very curious. "Maybe I should let Aberdeen tell you the story." Deb said, a little shyly. Connie turned to look at Aberdeen. He smiled widely at her and waved as it began to rain and shortly became a downpour.

Scarred by time and the elements, the broad canopy of a gnarly old tree that seemed bent on twisting itself into the most irregular shape was where Connie and Deb sought shelter from the downpour of rain. Connie put her arm around Deb. It seemed like they had been friends for the longest of times. Deb sighed. "It was the kids. I'd been listening to them for some time as they talked about their dreams and what they said seemed so impossible. However, I could see before my very eyes how these kids were changing and growing. They were experiencing growth on every level of their being. I can't claim that it had anything to do with me. What they did seems unbelievable but true. Somehow they managed to hook into their dreams and maintain that state whilst in the waking world. So many of my students are now doing what fuels their passion and it has led them down the most incredible pathways of learning and growth. It was scary to think that I was almost numb from a lifetime of conditioning and programming and these kids taught me how to break out of it. Kids! "And that is how I first met Nick and Aberdeen. “

“The kids showed me first how to lucid dream and then how to have Out-of-body experiences. One of them first learned how to do this on an old forum, a survivor of the last internet crash of 2122. In some crazy timeline spin, it managed to survive and infiltrate the present. Some other kid in Japan had come to Jarrod in his dreams and told him about it. I think it was called The One Truth or maybe something about earth and empaths or something like that. Anyway, Jarrod showed me how to do it and one night in my dreams, one of the kids introduced me to Nick.”

“Nick has been creating this gargantuan dream network. It is so spontaneous and so fast; it is faster than the fastest computer Connie. The military cannot come within a hair's whisker of it. Not even a Nick in the razor blade of life. Pardon the pun!" Deb laughed at her own joke, more out of self-consciousness than anything and then continued. "There are people out there who think that AI will put an end to it all but....and this is the biggest but of all... what they don't realise is that in the game of life and the play of consciousness Our consciousness is evolving to get beyond anything that can be touched, we just need to put back what is missing in our lives and because we are a part of Mother Earth's consciousness, ALL the animals and ALL of the plant life are here to guide us and keep us uplifted. They are our teachers. Man. It almost does my head and heart in just to think about this.”

“Somehow, this is all tied in with our neurology and our imaginations because even the greatest scientists today still haven't figured out exactly what the imagination is and what it is truly capable of. That's why the military and others still continue to experiment on us because if they had figured it all out, they wouldn't need to do the experiments, and maybe also why others are so keen to mix our genetics with theirs.” Whenever I think about the Placebo effect, it just blows my mind how the body can create pharmacopoeia equal to or greater than any artificial drug or plant that is available. I was reading about this in a book called You are the Placebo by this old guy called Joe Dispenza. “

This unknown to the known is our greatest ally. This is the game of life and play of consciousness that source created throughout consciousness so that all beings eventually evolve. This is no secret. All the masters have talked about it in roundabout ways but Nick somehow figured it out and now the kids have figured it out too. Nick just joined the dots and made the connection."
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

35 THE SECRETS OF SUSANNA’S SAFE

The Party proceeded well into the night and finally folks had headed off to their quarters. Bill and Carolyn, Jim and Christine and Mark and Maria were sitting around the fire pit and talking with Michael and Susanna. Kevin and Kristyl had shuffled off to their quarters and Samuel and Mary were still sitting and holding each other looking like they were getting ready to shuffle off also. Carolyne looked over at Susanna and asked her about the little safe and what she might share with them about the important document contents. Susanna said “I have been building up proof of the destruction of Washington DC and who was responsible. I have also collected documents of the police state and how that really came about by the actions of the ones that were destroyed in the destruction of DC. Now some of this you may know already, there are a number of military documents that show and prove their experiments of death machines and what they are experimenting on now. They did manage to take that dispance cloak and use it to outfit their military vehicles to some degree. I tried to get more information and documentation on that particular device but could not get any deeper than what I have now.”

Samuel had been listening and perked up when Susanna had talked about the Dispance device. “I can fill in some of this information but you Bill invented this thing to start with and it was the first thing that the military latched onto. They always look for ways to become invisible in their covert operations. After they took your invention they secretly started expanding the research and experimentation. Seems all they needed was the basic working model which you provided. I will tell you this. The high command planned to eliminate you as soon as you completed some of those other experiments you and the team in Wyoming were working on. That poor soul that ate the deadly germs was actually a spy for the emperor. Carolyne has said that you did give him a chance. Anyway you both and all these other folks here were destined to die in some horrible way but you beat them to the punch and disappeared. The destruction of the labs prior to them getting their hands on the other experiments really set them off; they are still looking for you today. I was brought into the South western Georgia base to out fit that rocket belt with the dispance device. I had already created the belt and when they took your dispance device it was just a matter of figuring how to make it compatible. Same thing for the choppers and they may have their tanks and cars and Humvee’s working by now.” Susanna spoke up again and said “I remember when you showed up. The General and his cronies did everything to keep it hush, hush. I did manage to get a good look at how they were building the little black boxes.”

Mary had been listening to all of this and spoke up about the police. “Our command structures come real close to going to war with the military over this device. If you all remember back in the 20 teens the military was giving older equipment away to the police forces all over the country. It became a real touch and go deal because the people were becoming more and more aware of how militarized the police were becoming. The people wanted the police to give back all that equipment and actually got the congress .when it existed, to start getting the police to return their weapons of war. I think that is partly the reason for the nuclear attack on DC. So anyway after that incident the little dictator grabbed control and the police were issued all that military equipment back. Now when this dispance device came along some of the upper echelons wanted it for there choppers and cars or whatever. The military did not want to give it away and told the emperor that it was still being experimented with and they were not sure it would work. The police commanders sent their spies in and found out it did work and the military did not want anyone else to have their secrets. The highest up went directly to the emperor and tried to get him to make the military release the tech to them. The emperor was not convinced because he and the highest commander of the military were life long buddies. Those commanders of the police began to build up an attack on the military. The next thing that happened if you all remember was the untimely death of those upper echelon commanders and they were all replaced with yes men for the military.”

Susanna spoke up and said “when you and that black creature showed up at the base the General was in the process of eliminating some more of those upper echelon police commanders. He did not want the interference of you and Sackoschitz so he had that Jeep reassembled just for you two.” Mary shook her head and said “yes I knew something was not right about that whole ordeal.” Susanna continued, “I have video in that safe showing the General and his cronies are killing police officers. There is a small detention center on the far side of the base and that is where they do their dirty work. There is also a large dump down there and that is were they bury the dead. When this information gets into the right hands there is going to be some kind of rebellion between the military and the police now that they are somewhat equally armed.”

I have top secret documentation condemning this piss ant dictator that calls himself an emperor, with signatures’ all over them. These documents actually show orders to destroy congress and to place blame on the American people. This was the false flag to beat all the false flags. Prior to that incident there had been major pushes to disarm the populace and nothing ever seemed to work. Well even the nuclear attack did not accomplish that but it did accomplish the creation of the emperor and the police/military conglomerate. All the research and gathering of the documents shows the entire process from beginning to end. There are and were so many individuals involved. A good bunch of them were murdered in DC and after the fact. They are still being eliminated today.” With that, Susanna closed her eyes and raised her right arm and outstretched her fingers. Out of the building the little safe floated over to where they all were sitting and placed itself on a table that they all were sitting around. They all smiled and Carolyne said, “you know, these abilities are going to be quite useful when we go to retrieve the deadly things and get rid of them.” Susanna unlocked the safe box using those abilities once again and the lid raised and stood wide open. Bill reached over and picked up some of documents and read them. His eyes opened up with surprise. “This is very interesting” he showed it to Carolyne and she also looked surprised. “We were not sure but we had our suspicions.” All of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was involved in the destruction of DC. General Bunker and his wife were good friends of me and Carolyne was actually a second adjutant to the creep. Now I understand so much more of why he was always having me over for diners and all those golf games.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Bill sat starring off into the nether for a few moments and said, “My God Carolyne you do realize that we were given to believe that the research we were doing was for the national security of the country and how that dirty monster used us to create the very things he used to destroy this country and murder all those people?” Carolyne began to tear up and Susanna stood and walked to her and held her. Bill filed through some of the other documents and picked up the disk and a USB drive and said “I would like to review these.” He then turned to Susanna and Carolyne. “Susanna, who were you going to give this info to?” Susanna turned her teary eyes towards Bill and said, “There is a small group of patriots up close to the north eastern border of Georgia and I was suppose to deliver this to them. They were going to put it out on the Internet 2.0 and spread it in any way they could to get as many folks awakened. There are two people up in North Carolina and they have networks’ to deliver this info far and wide. The Native Americans or better yet the indigenous peoples of this Country have always been the true patriots and they have always been able to stay undercover.”

Mark spoke and said, “You might be talking about some folks we know up their in North Carolina. We were headed that way when we came here. There is a gentleman who goes by the name of Lionhawk and his twin flame calls her self Shadowself. Maria and I were taking Christine and Evelyne to them to be protected and placed into the underground. We were fortunate enough to come through here and Evelyne wanted us to. I do believe she knew about all of you. Anyway we were planning on going there when we left but to leave now would be foolish. To make the connection with these folks and give them this information would be a very wise thing.” Bill looked at Mark and told him that His and Maria’s mission was to go to these people and deliver this information. “You just had to come here first so that you could get the information. Jim and Christine do not need to go to be hidden as you see this is the perfect hiding place. Now if either one wants to go to help they certainly can. I suspect that Evelyne and Eryne will be there with you. That old plane you have been working on that is now outfitted I believe with a stealth device and the dispance cloak is going to be your transportation for now. We could open portals and go that way. But there are some other places for you to go and besides that plane is going to be a gift to some others. When that comes about you will open a portal back here and you will also have thoughts in your minds of those other places so you can open portals back to them. Now we all know that these crystals that have become part of us can connect us into the life forces of this world and they connect us together to be one spirit into the universe. So, we have protections beyond anything in this world.”

Jim looked over at Bill and said, “Mark and I both understand and know the Internet 2.0. We were involved quite deeply in the underground networks down in the Caribbean. I think that we got ratted out by some infiltrators in the neighborhood before we all came up here. Fortunately everybody got away and I wound up getting here by the police. I know that Abraham and Sarah and Jeremy and Joanna have there computer systems operating on the encrypted internet. I can set up some more computers to operate also. Evelyne and Eryne both have helped us to do everything we have been doing so far. They have a divine guidance for all of us.” He wrapped his arm around Christine and said, “ever since Evelyne was born we have known that she had something different than most and she was brought into our lives with the divine purpose.” Bill and Carolyne both shook their heads up and down and Carolyne explained the same about Eryne. “We have all witnessed these two little gigglers performing extraordinary things throughout their lives. They do all the things that we have had to do with invented technology without using any of it. It seems it is all natural for them. Eryne has told me and I have witnessed this, she can time travel. She and Evelyne do it all the time. Carolyne chuckled and said “no pun intended there” It is a matter of just stepping out and stepping back in wherever.”

“Now Bill was given dreams of how to create a machine that can make materials move through time and these girls are teaching us how to do this without the machine but all in time. Again no pun intended. The machine is going to be used to make the deadly experiments disappear when we find them. These things will be part of the arsenal we carry. Our lovely second daughter has given us all the ability to communicate with our minds and to levitate objects as we just witnessed with Susanna. These abilities are a major part of our arsenal. When Theresa and Daniel are ready to rejoin with us, Daniel has vital information of the hidden locations of these secret facilities where the deadly things are being created. He will give that to us of his free will. The one thing that is so important to us all and this came from deep within Theresa, is that we all respect the privacy of each other. The telepathy is a gift from the Divine and Theresa shared that freely with us all. I do not know about you all but I am feeling quite sleepy and I am going to move towards the comfy bed in our quarters.” Everybody agreed to that and as they all stood and begin to head towards the apartments, the lights begin to blink out and the fire pit died down. The night became twilight and all rested in deep sleep.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

36 THE TRANSHUMAN AGENTS

Commander Hank Gloomy sat in his luxurious office overlooking the police compound. He could see the field where the choppers sat when not in use. At the moment most of them where on patrol and/or search and destroy missions. He could also see the Tanks and other military vehicles that had been given to them by the military. These all sat in rows and were used on a regular basis when cells of domestic terrorists were found to be operating. Domestic terrorists, Ha! He knew that was just the kill choice word for Patriot or any person that spoke against the police, Military and especially the Emperor. He had been in charge of this command post for the last 5 years and he began to hear rumblings from the upper echelon about his removal. This was due to all of these mysterious disappearances of equipment and personnel as of late. The entire incident with Captain Sackoschitz and lieutenant basturdo made him sick. That freak captain Polistate and his lieutenant had caused a major problem for him. When that lieutenant had went berserk and blew Sackoschitz’s quarters to pieces with the mini-gun killing Polistate in the process, It seemed like the entire high command came to visit. The very fact that she was able to just disappear with one of their own choppers did not make matters easier. Some one had mentioned that the chopper could have been outfitted with one of those military dispance cloaks. The commander had thought about that long and hard. He knew the military did not want to give that technology up and they even murdered a bunch of the upper echelon to keep it away from the police. Sure they gave all the other stuff to us but that tech was sacred and after the mysterious deaths began everyone shut up real quick. The ones that kept talking and instigating a turf war with the military just kept disappearing and they were still disappearing today. It is toe the line and do your job or else. And the or else was the real scary part.

Gloomy had read all the reports and looked at all the documents of the Captains and their lieutenants. He had even seen the actual choppers that were recovered. Those birds produced nothing in evidence to follow any leads into what had happened to the other missing birds and his men. When Captain Sackoschitz and lieutenant basturdo had disappeared with their chopper he had just about lost his mind. He knew their last destination and what had been found at that filthy little military base but to have them disappear after they had flown up to that old Junk yard made no sense. He remembered going on a drunken binge for two weeks after that. He even took his personal car and drove up to that junk yard. He kicked around for a whole day in that place and found exactly nothing. It was as it Sackoschitz and basturdo had just disappeared from the face of the earth. There had been mention of an old café/service station but when he drove by that day it was closed and when he came back it was still closed so he thought it might have been abandoned or the people that operated it were gone. He did send two detectives to investigate and at least one other time a detective and an officer. They were able to find the café/service station open but no results about the chopper or the missing personnel. They did get a confirmation on a military skimmer coming through and looking for one of their people. That turned out to be the biggest laugh they all got. That damn General and some emperor’s man with some lieutenant apparently were chasing a secretary that had stolen some top secret documents from the idiot.

As he was musing about all this a knock on his door sounded, He said “come in”. The door opened and a tall blond haired man with a long black leather jacket walked in, Right behind him was a rather tall shapely woman. Her hair was cut short and was black as night, her skin looked milky white and her lips were painted with a blood red lipstick. She also wore a long black leather jacket. The very air around these two people gave him the creeps. He said, “Won’t you have a seat please”. Both stiffly walked over and sat in the chairs in front of his desk. The tall blond man spoke and his accent betrayed him as being German. Herr Commander, I am Herr Klout and zis is Fraulein Frankenstein. Ve have been sent by ze emperor at your request to investigate ze happenings. Gloomy studied both for a moment and then asked for their first names. Klout spoke up “Ah! Yes by all means Herr Gloomy I am Vilhelm and zis is Helga. You vill give us ze files on all of zees happenings. Ve are staying on your compound in ze quarters provided to us. Ve vill study zees files for a day and thenz ve vill do ze field work. Ven ve leave ze compound you vill not hear from us again until ve have accomplished our mission, Do you understand?” Gloomy said yes and the two tall Germans stood, picked up the rather thick file, clicked their boots and walked out.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

37 THE GERANIMALS

Vilhelm Klout and Helga Frankenstein climbed into their special customized scrammer and left the command compound as the sun was rising in the east. They both had studied the complete files and concluded that they would start at the end and work back. Vilhelm had disguised himself to look like a rich Texas rancher. He had colored his hair to a dirty shade of brown and dressed himself in the western wear of a rich Texan. The ten gallon hat on his head looked almost out of place. Helga had donned a wig that was silver blond and fell down to her lower back. She had also dressed in clothes that fit with the rich Texan ranch crowd. They both had mastered the dialects of Americans from so many different areas. In their case they both were speaking perfect Texan English. Their new names were going to be William Jackson and Hattie Jackson. The scrammer had been customized with mini guns on each side and a levitator had been built in. The battery systems had been replaced with the new higher capacity types that the military had in use Today they were going to drive toward the North eastern border of Georgia and explore the hot spots that were listed in the many reports in the file.

As they drove by the areas that showed in the reports of where the choppers had went and disappeared Vilhelm said they would have to come back and follow those roads as best as possible. “There is something up in there that hasn’t been totally examined yet so we will look. They passed the area where the old vehicle had been found and Helga said perhaps we should stop there and have a look. Vilhelm slowed the scrammer and said yes that is a good idea. He turned around and headed back till he found a turn off to get to that site. Once they arrived they both climbed out and began sniffing around. Anyone witnessing these two would swear they looked like a couple of blood hounds with their heads and noses dragging along the ground. It was as if there was something not quite human about these two as they moved. They had found the very place that the old Jeep had been setting and began to move in a circle outwards from it. When they looked up there was a strange darkness in their eyes with a small pin point of light. It was an eerie site to behold.

Vilhelm and Helga had been the third group of humans and the fourth couple in the group that had been experimented on with animal DNA. The deeper recesses of the underground base below DIA (Denver International Airport) housed the facilities for these experiments. Wild animals had been captured from the Rocky Mountains and stored in cages. The first group of humans was taken from the streets of Denver and the airport above. These poor souls had all died horrible deaths. The second group showed more promise as they began to perfect the serums but they all wound up either dying or turned into grotesque creatures half animal and half human. The Army put them all to death. After a few years of further experimentation a serum was perfected that allowed humans to remain healthy but have animal characteristics. These humans could actually imitate whatever animal DNA got injected into them. Vilhelm and Helga had volunteered to have Siberian wolf DNA with a mixture of African Wildebeest and Crocodile DNA injected. They had become the prototypes for this mixing experiment and so far were the only ones. They had been in this program for 6 months now with no side effects. The Army wanted to be sure this was going to work before they started injecting more volunteers. This assignment was the perfect test and if successful would open the door for some very interesting human mixed beings.

Yahto the bluebird watched the strange green beast crawl across the forest floor and stop. He watched the two strange creatures crawl out and then begin to walk on all four legs or so it seemed after they had found something. He witnessed their movements and saw the blackness in their eyes as well as a blackness floating around their being. When one of the creatures looked up at him and the blackness with the little pin point of light appeared too stay locked on him he flew off to another tree. The feeling of that look had flooded him with fear. From his new perch he watched these creatures continue to lope in their circles. As he continued to watch them spread out like waves on the water after something heavy fell into it, one of them stopped and let out some sort of screeching sound. The other one came loping over and they both sniffed around the area very thoroughly. The one that had screeched stood up like a bear standing and pointed one of its paws towards the north. The other began to lope that way very fast and disappeared into the forest quickly. Yahto watched the first one just stand for awhile until the other one came back. They both were standing on the hind legs now and began to move towards the green beast. They crawled into it and the thing crawled across the forest floor once again until it reached the solid black strip and then it appeared to flow away on the strip towards the sun rising place. Yahto knew he must tell his brothers of this strange occurrence so he flew up and headed north.

As the scrammer headed east on the interstate, Helga told Vilhelm what she had discovered in her trek through the woods. “You know the reports talked about two adults and two children leaving tracks away from that vehicle. After you found those strong signs of our enemy the Creator, I was able to follow the scent through the forest to a small abandoned cabin. The scent that lingered in that place was very strong. I follow it to just outside and then it dissipated. I went further and caught it once again. Something else entered the scent that I could not identify. It was very small and yet very large. At that point I decided to return. All of the scent moved off into the forest and then just disappeared. I dared not go any further into those woods. Something is in there that scared me. Vilhelm looked at her and shook his head. Yes when we were sniffing around that old vehicle trace I sensed something watching us. When I looked up there was a blue color that flashed away. I did not know what it was at first but sensed it was part of our enemy the Divine Creator. This flash of blue disappeared, so I thought nothing more of it. A little while later the turn off to the old State route came up on their left and they turned off and began to travel the old road.

Driving on the old state Route for close to 40 kilometers they came upon a construction site of a new bridge. The bridge looked as if it could be passable but there were caution signs and danger signs approaching and on the structure. It appeared that no workers were in sight and the bridge could be crossed with extra caution. Vilhelm pulled the car over in a small clearing just before the bridge. Both climbed out and walked to the construction site. The creek below was running fairly strong and the distance across looked to be around 10 or 20 meters. Vilhelm sniffed the road bed and walked to the edge of the creek next to the bridge. He scanned the area for a few minutes and found a way to get down closer to the creek. He climbed down the bank until he was standing next to the water. He began sniffing again and started to walk along the bank downstream. Helga had joined him and both were sniffing and semi crawling along the bank. They both looked like animals searching for food as they continued to climb over boulders and duck under brush. About 40 meters down stream they both came to a halt, here they found a flat level spot on the bank and sniffed it heavily. Vilhelm stood up and said, this is human military scent and there is also the scent of a lion that is connected to our enemy the Divine Creator. Helga looked into the water rushing by and said something has happened here that involved these humans and the lion. The water has washed all signs away but I suspect that a vehicle may have been involved. Vilhelm shook his head and said I think you are right let us both get the scent to remember and with that they both sniffed around and then headed back towards the bridge. Once back they both crawled into the scrammer and with precautionary movement crossed the bridge. Once on the other side they picked up speed and continued their course.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

38 DANIELS INTEL AND MISSION INFO

After the wedding Theresa and Daniel had spent what seemed like a blissful week in the cabin. They ate when the need arose and the food was just there. They traveled together as one in the spirit and explored the universe. After all had been they both opened the portal to the garden and stepped in, They sat down and the food and drink carts were still rolling around for the other folks that were eating breakfast and talking about their new beginning in the labs. Bill and Carolyne were sitting and talking to Kevin, Kristyl, Michael, Susanna, Samuel, Mary, Jim and Christine and Mark and Maria. They all turned to Theresa and Daniel as they stepped through and sat down. Smiles were bright and cherry. All of the ladies stood and walked over and each gave Theresa a big hug and the same to Daniel. All the Men walked over and shook the young mans hand and gave him a pat on the back. The cart with the coffee and other types of drinks rolled over and stopped in front of the two so they could get some breakfast beverage. Once they were all settled again Bill spoke and said that they had been talking about how they were going to proceed with there chosen missions, he then asked Daniel if he was up to talking about the where about of some of the top secret bases that had experiments ongoing. Daniel had a slight surprise on his face but Theresa touched his arm and spoke to him in his mind, it is alright darling these folks knew you had this information they just waited for the right moment to ask. Daniels heart fluttered. The secrets he had locked up and wanted so bad to give to the right people could now be expelled. These had kept a part of his being locked in a cage and he began to tear up because it was now being opened. Theresa hugged him and helped the cage door open and he flooded with tears. She held him while he wracked with healing as those doors just opened wide.

After both of them calmed and relaxed Daniel began to speak. “I was so locked up with those memories that I just wanted to die. I traveled to most of the secret bases and saw the horrible gruesome things they were experimenting with. They took people off the streets and used them for guinny pigs. They have created very deadly germs that when ingested by human’s causes them to slowly dissolve. They have experimented on animals and mixed their DNA with humans to create something that can mimic certain animal traits but look just like a human. These monsters even tried to create a chameleon drug or potion to change the human body into something that would not be recognized until that thing could then kill the enemy. There are dozens of burial sites where these bases are located with hundreds and hundreds of bodies that died from this drug while they were trying to perfect it. Daniel broke down again and cried. “They never did perfect it so they abandoned the research. I witnessed them experimenting with dolphins trying to mix there DNA into humans to create underwater soldiers that could live underwater and then come ashore and destroy mass humans.. They murdered mass dolphins and humans during that experiment. They took children away from their parents and experimented on them to turn them into tiny super soldiers. That failed miserable but not before they murdered thousands of children. Some of those children are still alive today but they are so grotesquely deformed the Army locked them away in an underground facility in eastern Idaho. They are working on perfecting laser rifles for combat. The Microwave weapons are the most deadly in use as mass destruction goes. As far as I know they are saving those for something coming up soon.

The Genetically modified animals and humans did not last long. They died within months after the chemicals were introduced. The animals went quicker than the humans and there are mass graves for those experiments also. I suppose you all remember, it was a bit before my time but the military along with congress when we had one, began the Geoengineering programs back in the 20th century. They took Chemicals and loaded them into large tanks onboard planes and began to spray it all into the atmosphere, the government called it all kinds of things, Climate control was the biggest lie they used. All of this poisoning of the water the air and the food was nothing more than a scheme to control the populace and steel all the wealth. The people tried to fight this death knell and by late 2016 the earth was showing a total die off of all the species. The seas where dying, The trees were dying in hundreds of thousands of acres, The animal life on land were dying, The waters were so poisoned and the foods were worthless Humans were increasingly sick and dying. That is when the people took matters into their own hands finally and began destroying these air bases where the planes were located. Most everyone spoke up that was old enough to have been alive when all this happened. Bill spoke and said “Daniel you show a remarkable knowledge of this era of destruction. You weren’t really old enough to fully understand all of that were you?” Daniel said he was 6 years old when all of that happened. He witnessed the nasty cancer deaths of a lot of his friends and other people. He remembered that his parents did not want him to go outside on the days of heavy spraying. By early 2017 most of those jets and bases had been destroyed, action was swift and brutal. The local towns and cities had quit putting the fluoride in the water systems and the GMO foods had almost disappeared. The biggest corporation that produced that poison had become bankrupt and most of the corporation CEO’s were sent to prison or hanged. There was a major gathering of the hard core stiff necks that continued the nightmare. They were sent to those facilities they called FEMA camps and they were fed the poisoned foods. Quite a few of them began to die off within a few years and I suspect there might be some still alive but I wouldn’t bet on it. The giant Pharmaceutical companies went bankrupt because people stopped doing their drugs and went back to natural remedies. So the world began to renew itself fairly quickly. I remember when I joined the Army in 2027 most of the world had come back to natural sustaining and the animals were healthy again and the seas even righted themselves.

The little monster in Denver is the one that wanted to keep the poisoning of this world going. He did manage to nuke DC. Susanna looked at him with surprise. She asked him how he knew that. He looked at her and called her by the name he had known her by. “Suzy you must remember that both of us were connected to the underground and that information was not confirmed but it was suspected by a large number of people.” Susanna stood up and walked over to a seat next to him and plopped down. She had spoke to Theresa in her mind and asked if she could right Daniel in his assumption of her name. Theresa smiled to her and in the mind said you have the floor dear sister. Before she could do what she was planning, Daniel spoke up and said he was so glad that she had made it into this place. He had been so worried that the General and that suckafant Colonel where going to catch her. He told her their plan to murder her. This caught her off guard and all she could do was put both of her hands on his face and kiss him. His eyes grew in surprise and he heard Theresa chuckling. Susanna told him that her given name was Susanna and that is what he should call her now. Daniel lowered his head and said in a whisper, “Susanna that is such a beautiful name.” She kissed him once more and everyone began chuckling. Theresa stood up and shuffled to Susanna and held out her arms and they both hugged one another.

Daniel used his mind and spoke to the group after asking politely for permission. The whole group responded in the mind and said yes. He began to tell them where all the underground secret bases were located that he knew of. There were two in Wyoming, the third one was destroyed. There were two in Colorado, two in Idaho, and three in Montana and one in North Dakota. Arizona had one buried deep beneath the San Francisco Peaks. Nevada had its original area 51 and New Mexico also had its original area 51. Washington had two, both on the eastern side of the state. Oregon had one buried beneath Mt. hood. West Virginia had one buried under the appellations where the old coal mines used to be. Texas had two on the western side. These were all the ones that Daniel knew about. Bill let out a gasp that was quite audible. He spoke out loud and said “this is going to be quite a hand full for us to accomplish.” Susanna spoke up and said “I think there may be one at the base here in Georgia.” Kristyl spoke up and told them that when she was down in Florida and they tried to help the poor soldiers out that “just before they died they gave me that dispance cloak and told me that a secret underground base existed in the northern part of the State.”

“So I count 21 of these mole holes” Seems we are going to be quite busy. When we go into one of these labs, we are going to research for information leading to other places. Once we start cleaning up this mess we are going to have to keep digging every rotten little hole out”. Bill sat down and fell silent. Carolyne reached over and took his hand and held it. Bill smiled at her and looked at Samuel, “how you coming with those additional jet belts and dispance cloaks? Samuel said he had given the job over to Jim at this point. Jim said “I have five more of them ready plus the original and I expect to complete another 5 within the next few days or so.” Bill then turned to Mark and Kevin and asked about the plane and the choppers. “Are those ready he asked. Kevin said that both choppers had the new dispance cloaks installed and also the new stealth devices. The plane and the Choppers will be so quiet when they are operating in fact so quiet it will sound like a slight breeze. The new dispance cloaks cannot be detected by the military Michael spoke up and said the old suburban has been reassembled and it purr’s like a kitten. We installed the dispance cloak and the stealth device on it so any road blocks will not stop us as we drive through. Per your instruction we also outfitted that scrammer with these devices. Mark and Maria both asked about the time machine device. Bill told everyone that he had assembled enough for each team member to carry one. Michael said “you know the tractors and trailers still have some parts and possibly enough parts from the junk yard to assemble another old car.” Bill shook his head and said “we will not have enough time at the moment to get something else together.”
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

LostNFound ...
I must catch up on your story soon! Have you put it into a downloadable PDF file form?
Much love ~ Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Christine wrote:LostNFound ...
I must catch up on your story soon! Have you put it into a downloadable PDF file form?
Much love ~ Christine
Dear Christine, I have not done a PDF of this story, I am still working on it and doing the editing as I post. I am now at the end of book 1 in naming chapters but still have so much editing to do. If I were to PDF at this time it would not read very well I am afraid. I write with such a flurry and just kick out what is flowing so going back and re-reading I find so much missing stuff so I actually get to read and re read and re read and the wonderful sister that was writing with me has such wonderful pieces that I am now beginning to actually read as I edit. When we were writing a lot of this it was just moving so fast that it just came out and we kept slamming it. I really do miss her writing with me. I do have two more books but it will be awhile before this story gets to the next part. I am bouncing off of 90 some chapters just with this first book. I am sorry that I can't do the PDF thing yet. I certainly can see how that would be a great thing for someone to just sit down and read a good book with time given. For now I can just post each chapter as it becomes edited. Thank you so much.
'
Much love to you sister
Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

39 MISSION ASSIGNMENTS

“Our time is now for action and we must begin to move. Evelyne and Eryne have both been opening people’s minds through dreams and thoughts. People are waking up everywhere. All the animals are coming together. All life force on and in this world are connecting to battle this destructive blackness that has controlled our lives and all life for a very long time in this physical sense. The Military and the police are ramping up their defenses and searches. They are concentrating on the areas where they have lost machines and personnel. The enmity between them is reaching a boiling point. We must be ever vigilant and extra careful with our movements. Theresa and Christine are going to operate the café and service station to keep suspicions at a minimum for this area. We have done some work up at the old Junk Yard to cover any evidence of missing stuff and erased all signs of any activity. The Garage we use the portal in looks like an old building and the portal cannot be found. The reason we must move now is we have evidence that the Emperor and his military bulldogs are getting ready to unleash a very deadly virus upon the world. These dark creatures have been backed into a corner and are in fear and we all know what that causes.”

“Kevin and Kristyl are going to take one of the choppers and go to Wyoming first and/or North Dakota. Those two bases in Wyoming are known to have very deadly germ experimentation in process, we are not sure what is happening in North Dakota but we are not going to take any chances.” Bill looked at them and said “I and Carolyne will be going with you on those assignments and when they are finished Carolyne and I will return here. Kevin and Kristyl will then proceed to Idaho to destroy the two bases there. The one that has any children left will be the first. We must release the souls and spirits in those children and destroy the flesh that has been corrupted. That entire facility must be destroyed with any experiments still ongoing. The other one in that state must also be destroyed. It has been the source of the Dolphin human experimentation. Any poor creature’s spirits will be released and the black creatures will either be destroyed or chased back to the holes they came from.”

“Samuel and Mary, you are going to take the second chopper. Jonathan Williams and Samantha Drummond will be part of your crew. They both are familiar and have experimented on weapons. They also have knowledge with germs and especially that Chameleon stuff. As you all know Carolyne and these two perfected it to work very positive. So your first missions are going to be involved with talking out the three bases in Montana. You will then go to the ones in Washington State and get rid of them. On your way back you are going to take the one out in Oregon You will then meet up with Kevin and Kristyl and take out the facility at area 51 in Nevada. I am only splitting these up so more can be done quicker. I am not saying that you all can’t meet and take these things out as a group, might even be easier and quicker. That is your choice.” They all looked at each other and smiled. “At any rate you all are going to have the choppers. You are going to have jet belts with the dispance cloaks also. You can take the portal devices if you think you will need them and you will have the time machine gizmos. I want all of you to be extra careful and don’t take chances if it looks like no way out.” Kevin spoke up and asked about the Mini-guns. Bill said that those weapons would be used as defense and if needed to destroy the entrances to the bases. “You are going to have to determine the minds of those that are innocent or consumed by the black creatures. Yes we have loaded them with plenty of extra ammo but they are limited none the less.”

Michael and Susanna had sat by quietly and with enduring patients while Bill had outlined all the missions. Michael started to speak up when Carolyne spoke, “You, Susanna and Daniel are going to take that old Suburban and pay a visit to the Base where Susanna was stationed. It is only fitting that she get first licks on that hell hole. The Suburban has also been outfitted with mini-guns and here is the surprise,” she looked at Michael and waited for him to speak. He spoke and said “I made the motor in that truck to work on gas and/or Electric and used the military batteries that outlast the scrammers. Oh and by the way Susanna and I both outfitted the scrammer with the same batteries and did something to both vehicles so they are bullet proof.” They all shook their heads with approval. Carolyne then said “so once again, you three take the Suburban and we have loaded it with other little surprises as well as all the other toys we have. Oh, by the way one more nifty little thing that has been added is the built in levitators, so your first mission is to destroy the secret base at that military facility and set free any of those poor police souls that are being murdered or experimented on. After you have accomplished that goal you are going to take at least one of the grounded choppers after you modify it and hide your car and head toward that secret facility in northern Florida.” Kristyl planted a location in everyone’s mind on that one or at least the closest points of entrance. “We don’t know exactly what is being experimented on in these facilities or what they may have created as of yet but we do intend to destroy them.”

Bill looked at everyone and then looked at Mark, Maria and Jim. “You three are going to North Carolina and visit Lionhawk and Shadowself. You are taking copies of all the documentation, videos and what is loaded on the USB drive to them so Lionhawk can get it to the underground and it spreads like wild fire. Once you have accomplished this, you will also give Lionhawk and Shadowself the specs to outfit their cars and private planes with all the gear on your plane. Then with Lionhawk and Shadowself you will go to that secret little hell pit in West Virginia and destroy it completely. It is a haven to the black creatures and something else that is even more sinister. You must be very weary of this place; Lionhawk will know how to combat the black things and Arie will come to help. After that is accomplished you will go to Charleston in South Carolina and pick up a passenger. Her name is Nancy Scandalous and you will be bringing her back to our home. Once you arrive back you will wait for us to get back from up north. We are all going to need some rest to rebuild our energies at that point. One other mission or so for Michael, Susanna and Daniel, Go to Texas and meet with the rangers, they have been in contact with me about some nasty bases over there. You all know that Texas is a sovereign country now so we will be entering another country to fight this mess. After you help take care of whatever those folks are dealing with then you are going to New Mexico to destroy the base called Dulce. It is one of the largest strongholds for Aliens that have cooperated with the military industrial complex for the last 100 years or so. It has creatures that have come from other worlds and dimensions all living there. This is going to take all of you plus whomever else you may enlist on your way. We will try and be back to possibly go and help, not sure at this time how all of this will work out. Evelyne and Eryne have told me that they will be watching all of us as we engage these bases to destroy the dark and ugly things and will do things that are needed. They both have come to heal this world but we all have to do our part. The wormholes and gateways that are there must be closed. We are not ready just yet to visit those places and defend against that type of visitation. Once we clean up this world and bring it back to peace and prosperity then I believe we will explore other dimensions and worlds.”

“The base under the mountains in Arizona and any others that pop up that we don’t know about yet can be handled from here or by those of us coming back. As I said the rangers in Texas are dealing with two known bases on the western side of that country and I have heard that they are watching one in New Mexico up around the panhandle. Our last mission is going to be that secret little base in Colorado. Once we have gotten rid of all or most of the poisons around this country we are going to get rid of that major poison in Denver. This Country is going to become clean and free once again and it is going to be up to us to keep it that way. Remember, all the information, documentation and videos that Susanna gathered and absconded with are going to be distributed around the world. Daniel has more and knows where to retrieve these documents. And the information from both Daniel and Susanna has damning proof of world wide wrong doings to the peoples of earth. We all have some very daunting missions in front of us and there is no pulling any punches here, they are going to be very dangerous. Perhaps we will find allies on our way. We all know our enemies are going to be in great numbers. So in a week or so we will begin to leave on our journeys. Our animal brothers and sisters are already moving as well as all the creators’ life forces around the world.”

Return to “Express yourself”