Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

22 INTRODUCTIONS

When Carolyne poked her head in the room and asked who was hungry Mary, Kristyl, Kevin and Samuel all turned and said “yes” and Carolyne led them all out to the garden. They all sat down and the food was brought out on carts the bacon and eggs smelled delicious and there was light toasted breads and lots of real cream butters. Pancakes and waffles were on one cart and everyone took what they wanted. Another cart had sausages and bacon. The next cart out had Big buttery biscuits with bowls of white gravy. A cart came out with all sorts of fruit diced up and then the cart with pots of coffee and hot chocolate, There was pitchers of orange juice and all sorts of other types of juices. As they all sat down and began to fill their plates with food other folks wondered into the garden and sat down where ever they found seats and the carts just moved around on their own as folks filled their plates. The air smelled delicious and all ate their fill.

When everyone seemed to be satisfied, People that had wondered in from other areas began to get up and head back out. Kevin asked where they all might be going. Bill who was setting next to Carolyne spoke up and said “they all are going back to there work.” Bill looked over at Samuel and said, “Samuel would you like to come with me this morning, I have something to show you and I would like your expertise of something.” Samuel said “sure I would be happy to help you out.” They both got up and walked toward the back side of what appeared to be an old garage. Mary had a quizzical look on her face so Carolyne said, “Don’t worry about them, Bill goes out and runs the old café and refueling station during the day and some of us go and run the café also. I suspect that Bill wants Samuel to look at something he is working on in another garage behind the café.” Kevin stood up and asked Bill if it was alright if he tagged along, Bill said “of course I should think that you would want to see this simply because you may be using one soon enough. Meantime I can also answer some of your questions.”

As the three men walked toward the back of the garage, the carts began lifting the dishes to themselves and moving towards the area that they had come from. Kristyl watched all this happening with amazement. It was as if food, delivery and cleanup had a mind of its own. How wonderful she thought. Carolyne stood up and said she had to go and do some chores for a short time and Introduced Christine, Maria and Jim. “Mark is out at the field working on that old plane, Kristyl; you met him last night when you and Kevin flew in. Mary you will meet him later, you were sick and not awake when he brought you and Samuel in.” Kristyl and Mary both stood up and walked to Christine, Maria and Jim and hugged them and said “we are so glad to meet you.” Mary said to Jim, “I understand that you are Evelyne’s Father and you Christine are her Mother.” “Yes we are her parents but she is the one that brought you all together and to us in this place. We are very fortunate to have you here. Our daughter is very gifted and has been pulling us all together for a wonderful happening or awakening as she puts it.” Kristyl spoke up and asked where Evelyne and the other lovely young girl, she said here name was Eryne, might be this morning?” Christine looked at both and said, “Those two gigglers are always up to something and when we see them something wonderful seems to happen. All of these wonderful inventions you have seen and experienced around here have been created by Bill, Carolyne and the better part of the folks you ate breakfast with this morning. Evelyne and Eryne do not need them to do what they do. They will be around when they finish whatever it is they do together.” Mary asked about the man and the woman that stepped out of nowhere just after Arie jumped into the garden might be this morning. “Those poor folks were soaking wet and looked totally exhausted when they arrived. I thought I recognized the woman but the man I have no recollection of.”

“My name is Susanna or Suzy as you knew me when you were lieutenant Magdelina. We met on the base when you and that black hearted creature, you were with, came to investigate that old vehicle.” Mary turned around and watched as Susanna and Michael walked over to their area. Mary sat down and tears welled up in her eyes. Susanna sat down next to her and began to cry also. “We both were slaves to the darkness Mary.” Kristyl sat down and Christine and Maria both sat down and they all reached out and took each others hand so that a circle was formed. Michael was standing there in amazement watching tears flow and a faint light emanating from each woman’s heart. Kristyl looked at Mary and fell into a deep sobbing while telling her how sorry she was for trying to kill her. Mary looked at her and said, “You were just running from the black heart of that captain, it was he that you killed. When your mini gun blew the wall apart I had jumped into the outer room and as I peeked back in I saw a black cloud or shadow leave that wretched body and then dissipate.”

“The black creature I was with wanted to pursue you but he was too late.” Kristyl and Mary let go of the others hands and grabbed each other and hugged while tears streamed down their faces. Evelyne and Eryne walked up behind Michael and grabbed him and entered the circle of women. Mary and Kristyl turned and reached their hands out once more to form the circle. Evelyne and Eryne held Michael and the Three turned into one pillar of light energy. It reached out and engulfed all in the outer circle until all was light. This lasted for a short time and then all were sitting there and the two girls let go of Michael as he sat down. They were all sitting in a circle when Carolyne came out of the building. The food carts trailed behind her and she had face cloths. As she approached them she handed the face cloths out and the food carts formed up around them. Susanna and Michael filled some plates up and took some hot drinks and began eating. Everyone else grabbed some pastry and some coffee or hot chocolate and they all sat around and ate once again. Evelyne and Eryne floated strait up about 10 feet and began to giggle. All the adults started laughing and the mood became contagious

Kevin walked back through the old garage portal and into the garden just as everyone was laughing so hard they were in tears. As he came closer he began to laugh also and then he looked up and saw the girls dancing around in a spin. This made him laugh even harder. As they all laughed each one began to rise into the air and finally they all were swirling around and dancing. The food carts began to clean up and roll back towards a kitchen. Each person sank back down gently and sat back in the lounges. They all looked around at each other and thought maybe they just had a dream. The two girls walked out of the building and sat down on some lounges close to them. They both began to giggle some more. Everyone smiled and began to talk to each other about recent experiences in their lives. Kevin caught Michael’s attention and directed him to come with him. Michael stood up and they both walked towards the old garage. Jim stood up and joined the men as they moved into the garage. The women were very busy listening to the two girls talk to them about what was happening and what would be happening. Mary asked the question about being noticed on the outside as she knew that the police and the military would be searching for them for sure by now. Carolyne told her not to worry; they had been given small doses of a chameleon type substance. “This was administered in the fruits and perfectly harmless. What it does is mask your true identity to those on the outside. Anyone ingesting it would appear to be someone else to anyone out side. I had perfected this when I was working on those top secret biological agents for the military.” Susanna gasped and said “you are Lieutenant Jamie Carol.” Carolyne touched her and said “yes my dear and those documents you have stashed in that little safe of yours are going to help us all move this healing process so much faster.” Susanna had forgotten about those documents but it all flooded back into her memory. “So Bill is Major John Ballard?”

“Yes again and when we destroyed those labs and got away with all those secret projects, we kept them out of the military’s hands and that rotten little dictator that thinks he is in control of this country and perhaps the world. The one person that we left behind was going to bring his slave masters after us so he got the only dose of the biological germs he was working on for weapons. Those nasty little buggers died with him. Bill brought the portal tech and the cloaking tech with him and all the other scientists. We all disappeared completely and this is our home for now and has been for quite the while now. Bill continues to perfect other technologies as well as the folks with us in this haven. You all will get to see the things we are working on. You have already experienced the portals and time travel is next to perfecting. We have yet to test it but we think we have a working model. We are looking for someone that will be willing to try it out. Our children have surpassed anything we have created but we are going to spread as much as we can at the right time to as many as we can. You see we are in the time of awakening to bring peace and healing to this world.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Evelyne and Eryne came forward and both spoke to all. “We are the spirit of Hava and Luun. Each of us has been reincarnated to this world to begin the healing. This world has been invaded and turned into a very nasty darkness. The souls, the spirits which are life forces of energy have been deceived and enslaved over thousands of years. It has come to the very edge of total death for all in the world. The blackness has battled the light and is beginning to complete its destruction of life. Luun and I have been battling for ever it seems, We keep coming back to continue this battle and each time we have lived shorter life spans in the corporeal bodies we have inhabited. The divine creator has put us here each time to learn more and each time we learn new truth and are able to spread it further as we grow shorter in time. Eryne was born to Bill and Carolyne and their spirits were also born with much more knowledge to bring about the healing. Eryne was given this knowledge from birth as I was. We all are one in the divine and when we come here into these corporeal bodies we split yet we all find our way back to the one. Time only lives here. In the universe of the divine creator there is no such thing as time. Luun and I must go to another place for now and will return in time. You all must listen and learn from Carolyne and Bill and all the good folk living and working here. You will be known with the divine creator and you will visit the outside realms.” With that being said Evelyne and Eryne both levitated and floated towards the building. Everybody in the garden watched as they moved towards the building and then just seemed to disappear.

Kevin, Michael and Jim walked through the portal at the front of the garage and over to the café. As they approached the entrance Kevin noticed a police chopper and a swifter vehicle setting across the road. Jim stopped and held Michael for a moment and both turned around and walked toward the back hoping they hadn’t been spotted. Kevin walked into the café and over to the bar. He sat down and a young lady walked over and asked what he would like. He said, “Just a cup of coffee please” The young lady picked up the coffee carafe and poured him a cup. He said “Thank you” and began sipping his coffee. Two officers were sitting at the bar each had a plate of food and coffee. Both of them had turned and watched Kevin come in and sit down at the bar and then continued to eat. Kevin semi swung his stool and saw three chopper officers sitting in a booth. They all looked at him and went back to eating also. He did not know about the chameleon substance in his body at the time and was wondering why these men did not immediately recognize and arrest him.

Bill walked in from outside and over to the officers at the bar. He told them that their swifter could use a quick charge it appeared to be about 30 percent low. One of the officers nodded pushed his almost empty plate forward, drank the rest of his coffee and stood up. Bill said, “If you will follow me I will show you were you can plug in. Bill and the officer went out the front door and Kevin saw the officer go across the road and climb into the swifter and watch it cross over and go toward the service area. The other officer turned and asked Kevin where he might be from. Kevin was taken aback for a moment but covered himself by saying “I live back down the road toward the west from here. I was just out for a walk and stopped in for some of this delicious coffee. Wanted to ask old Bill there if he could find some time to come and have a look at my old tractor. It’s been acting up on me lately.” The officer nodded and asked if he had seen any recent police choppers flying by or even landing perhaps. Kevin shook his head and said “no haven’t seen any for awhile in these parts, did hear some about a week or so ago but they were further to the south as far as I could tell. There did seem to be a military chopper flying over this way awhile ago but it just headed east and I haven’t seen Hyde or hair of it since.” The swifter pulled up in front and the officer stood up pulled a card out and threw it on the counter. “If you see any suspicious activity or any sign of a police chopper in this area call this number. My name is detective slowowski.” Kevin looked at the card and then at the detective and said, “sure will do that there detective. My name is Horace, you fellers be careful out there now ya here.” The detective mumbled something unintelligent and walked towards the door. As he approached the entrance he turned and said to the chopper crew, “Let’s go there ain’t anything of further interest here.” The chopper crew all stood up finished their coffee and grabbed what ever donuts appeared to be not eaten yet and all headed out the door.

Watching from an open door of the second garage Jim and Michael witnessed the chopper lift off and fly towards the east. The swifter spun out of the parking area and zoomed off down the road back towards the west as best they could tell. “Wow that was close”. How do you suppose that swifter got across that creek that washed out that bridge? Bill had walked up and was standing just outside the garage and said, That bridge will get fixed in time but it does not mean anything to those boys in that swifter. Those things can levitate and fly for short distances. That is why the charge was depleted so much when they pulled in here.

Kevin picked up the card and looked at it for a moment then tore it in two and handed it to the young lady behind the counter. She turned and ran it through a shredding machine just under the back cabinet. He asked her what her name might be and she said, “I am Joanna, I saw you come in last night with that woman that looked so tired.” Kevin said “yes her name is Kristyl. I suppose we will get to meet everyone sooner or later. I must go and find Bill, will you excuse me and thank you for the fine coffee.” He turned and walked out the front door and headed around the café to the back garage. As he approached he saw Bill going through the doorway so he picked up the pace and entered as Bill, Michael and Jim approached the old gas driven suburban. The hood was missing at this point but he supposed that was because the motor was being rebuilt and would be replaced. For now the motor was on a stand off to the side. Bill turned and saw Kevin approaching and said “Ah Kevin, You did a fine job with those Gestapo boys.” Kevin said “How come they didn’t recognize me.” Bill said, “Well you have been eating our fruits and no one gets to recognize you out here.” Kevin and Michael both looked at each other and back to Bill with questioning looks on their faces. Jim spoke up and told them both about the chameleon substance in the fruit and how it worked. Michael looked in wonder at Bill and asked, “Are you the infamous Major John Ballard?” Bill shook his head and said “Well guess you figured that out” Jim said “you boys are going to learn a lot here and be so surprised.”

“You have seen these old gas powered vehicles have you not?” Kevin shook his head “yes but I have never driven one.” Bill looked at everyone and said “well then you are going to get the most pleasant feeling from doing it I can guarantee it. What we are doing here is rebuilding them for anyone that needs to travel outside. Yes I know, The new electric crap are much better, we are all told that the old gasoline driven cars are dinosaurs now but why would they continue to have refueling stations for them?, because, there are still millions of them running these days. In 3 more years it is going to be illegal to own one of these and the police are going to be tasked to destroy them. They will murder anyone caught driving one until there is no more left. For now we are rebuilding them to use because we have total and free access to everything we need just 50 miles or so up the road.” Samuel rolled out from under the truck and said “we are going to need a new drive line from the transmission to the transfer case. The one that goes from there to the rear axel is in great shape.” They all looked at him and began to laugh, Samuel had grease and oil on his face and the overalls were totally greased up. Bill helped him up from the creeper and told him that when they figured out everything that was needed for this vehicle they would make the trip to the junk yard and retrieve it all.

“Samuel, I brought you here for something different than doing the mechanical work on this beast. You have experience and knowledge of the dispance cloak?” “Yes I was tasked in perfecting it for use with a variety of gear after you left with the main experiment documents. I have brought one of those devices with me and it is in that chopper I flew here.” Bill’s eyes opened up with a surprise and said “can you retrieve it this afternoon? I have a wonderful idea to outfit these vehicles with that technology. I will need your expertise to make the thing a go. I tried to do something with it on that old Jeep but did not get enough time to make it operational.” Samuel said “yes I can retrieve it now if you like; I will be back as soon as I can” and he stripped the overalls off and headed out the door. Bill looked at Kevin and asked him, “You have mechanical experience with aviation do you not”. Kevin said “yes I worked on jets and choppers quite often.” “Good Bill said you must go and help Mark get that single engine plane ready. We are going to outfit it also with the dispance cloak when Samuel gets it set for these vehicles but for now Mark is laboring all by himself on that plane. We have one chopper already outfitted and the other one needs the same device. Sounds easy, so you are going to reproduce that little black box with Samuels help and I suspect it will fit into the other chopper and the plane. So far we have 5 chopper pilots and one plane pilot and possibly a chopper pilot also. I have also been working on the stealth devices to make them quiet.” Kevin spoke up and said “you know those dispance cloaks were designed to work with certain computers that were outfitted into the military choppers. The police found out about those computers simply because they drive the tracking gear. The military never gave the dispance technology to the police. It was always a point of contention. The one that is setting out there now was jerry rigged by Kristyl when she helped some military boys stay alive for a short while down in Florida. They gave it to her just before they died. No one knew that her and that slave master Polistate had it.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Jim and Michael had stood by while Bill seemed to assign jobs to Samuel and Kevin. Michael stepped forward and said, “I can work on this vehicle, I have actually built several of them from start to finish and in my youth prior to joining the military it is what I did. I learned it from my Dad.” Bill looked at him and showed him the tool chests and extra overalls. “I knew you would be here sooner or later so I gathered all the tools and extra lifts and so forth we would need. That old junk yard where Mary was saved has more in it as we need. I went up there yesterday and retrieved the gear she threw away and that pistol also so no one would be able to track any residual signals. I have a back way we can travel and ways to get the parts and such back here with ease.” Michael nodded and smiled, he was glad that he could do something that he actually liked and looked forward to building these old vehicles.

“One thing we will want to do and that is burn the VIN numbers off the parts you retrieve. Just so happens I know where they are located on all the parts. I have a feeling that the old Jeep you left was tracked that way by the different motor and some logical deductions. That is why I think Mary and that Creature were in that Junk yard.” Bill nodded in agreement and made a point to himself to do something about that junk yard disappearing off the radar. While Michael and Bill talked with each other, Jim had sat down on an old stool and thought about what he could be useful for. Bill turned around when Michael went over to inspect the tool chests and asked Jim what he was thinking. Jim looked up and said “you know, all of these old vehicles had computer chips and some of them from 2008 forward had onboard computers that pretty much operated the machine. I could examine those and perhaps rebuild them to work for us. I mean tapping into and hooking that dispance device up properly. You also began to work on a way to operate the portal device from one of these did you not?” Bill was surprised that Jim had known about that but said “yes I was working on that and had even installed the beginnings of a device in the old Jeep. You think you could get something to operate?” Jim said “I can sure give it a try with some help from you.” Bill smiled and said “okay then I do believe we got ourselves a good team and tomorrow we began to make this adventure come together.”

Kevin walked through the portal in the first garage and out into the haven. He walked toward the garden wanting to see Kristyl and perhaps grab a bite to eat before he headed out to the field. As he walked into the garden he spotted Samuel and Mark setting together and chatting about something. Kristyl, Maria, Susanna and Mary were setting together and laughing about something. Approaching the women, Kristyl looked up and saw him. She winked at the other three women and stood up and walked to him. He was smiling as he watched her and when she met him she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. He returned the affection and they both walked back to the area where everyone was sitting. Maria asked if he would like to eat some lunch and he nodded yes. He asked where Christine and Carolyne might be and Maria told him that they had gone out to the café and relieved Joanna and Sarah. Joanna and Sarah both were married to two of the scientists that were working on telepathy techniques. Mark and Samuel walked over and sat down with them and Maria told them to think of what they would like to lunch on. After a few minutes the carts came rolling out with cold cuts and drinks. The breads always seemed to be fresh cooked and smelled delicious. They all filled plates and sat back to eat.

Mary asked Maria “how it was that just their thoughts could make these things happen and how is it we can not be seen or discovered from the outside as you call it?” Maria explained that Bill had come here prior to their desertion and through his creations he created this underground haven. “Isn’t it wonderful? It’s like living on the surface and it is quite expansive. When Bill and Carolyne with all the other scientists arrived here after they had destroyed the labs and removed all the experiments they were working on, they all had to adjust and everything was here to begin all over. Bill and Carolyne had already set the haven up using some very sophisticated technologies that they had secretly perfected without anyone knowing. Bill had been working on some little gizmos that could transform thoughts into materials and even transport one from one place to another. That was the basis for the portals that we use so easily today. It all appeared to be based on our own thoughts and the electric energies that we learn to harness. The food itself is actually created from our thoughts and becomes real material, although there are orchards and vegetable gardens that we can transport food from.”

“The more you practice harnessing your thoughts the easier it gets. The food carts and their functions are connected to the technology and the thoughts activate them. I do not know the exact science or even the thought process. I do know that since Mark and I have been here with Christine and now Jim, since we all participated in his escape from that prison, have been shown how to use our minds to bring about these things and we are all headed towards a greater awakening to heal this world. Evelyne was already doing extraordinary things with her mind before we arrived and when we did get here Eryne and her have done all of this and more, much more. It is as if they have direct connection to the divine creator and as they grow the more they do to bring us all to a direct source of light and healing. Now they are teaching us how to levitate objects and ourselves as well. I know and believe that these two young/ageless spirits are going to bring this world back to a healing and peace to all life forces on this planet. You have already witnessed and experienced the animals connecting to our minds Honovi and Arie have played a major roll in bringing you all together and to this place. Oh yeah I almost forgot that Bill has created a sort of protective bubble over the entire underground to keep the prying machines from searching. So much of the military has underground bases and they know how to search other places just like they have. They didn’t take Bill into account though.”

When they had finished their meal, Kevin turned to Mark and said, “Bill asked me to come and help you get that old plane back together and he said that it is to be outfitted with a dispance cloak. Not sure about the portal device but I certainly would also like to outfit it with the stealth equipment. Mark jumped up and said “that is great. I have been struggling with some of the running gear and rudders. Your help will get us done that much quicker. Shall we go and do what we can this afternoon?” Kevin stood up and said “let’s go”. Kristyl stood up and looked at both of them and said “you know, I also have some mechanical experience with planes and choppers. I have some experience with hooking that little black box up to the computer systems. May I come and give a hand?” Kevin put his arm around her and smiled, “Yes my darling I can’t hardly be anywhere without having you there also.” Maria looked at Mark and said “Sweetie I have a few things to do here and I will be out there also.” Mark, Kevin and Kristyl all headed out toward the field. Susanna stood up and said she was going to find Michael and started walking toward the Garage. Samuel stood and reached for Mary’s hand and she stood up next to him. “Wait up Susanna we will come with you. I have something to give to Bill.” They all walked into the garage and entered the portal
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

23 DANIEL AND THERESA

As they came through the portal and entered the drive leading up front to the café and service station Susanna stopped abruptly. Samuel and Mary stopped and looked at her and asked what is it? Susanna told them that there is a military skimmer setting up front. It has a Generals emblem on it. It looks like General shifty’s car. I am afraid to go up there. Do you know where Michael and Bill are? Samuel turned towards the west but the second garage was not there. They all turned around thinking that they should go back to the compound but the garage looked like an old house with a covered front porch. Samuel said what the! And then they heard Bill quietly calling them. Both women and Samuel turned again towards the west and saw Bill standing in a dark opening. It looked like a door had opened where nothing was. They could see the forest behind Bill and just the opening. He waved for them to hurry over. As they entered the door way Bill closed it and escorted them to a small office towards the back of the garage. When they entered Susanna saw Michael sitting down at a computer station. She shuffled over and grabbed him. He stood up and hugged her as she began to weep. “That is General shifty in the café and I do not want to see him.” Michael sat her down and said “you don’t have to go in there, this structure is safe. Bill has projected a dispance cloak around it for the time being. “Mary is the only one here at the moment that the general is not all that familiar with.” Mary said she had met the man at the base “but he was more interested in misdirecting that black creature away from the Jeep so he did not pay attention to me.”

Samuel slipped the jet belt on and told Bill that he could activate the dispance cloak and enter the café just to see what the general may be up to. Bill told him that Carolyne had come out just after they had arrived and told him to cloak the garage and project the false image of the house. There was a General, a Colonel and a Lieutenant ordering a lunch. “The chameleon substance should work for all of us but we do not want to chance too much at this time.” Samuel looked at Mary and asked if she would be up to entering the café. He could follow through the door with her and set close enough to hear. He wanted to check the skimmer out first. Mary said “and how am I suppose to just show up without a vehicle of some kind, That General is so damn suspicious of anything he is going to start questioning me with a third degree.” Bill smiled and pulled one of the little machines from his pocket and handed it to Mary. “Here is how you are going to do this.”

Mary held the device and touched the red button and a portal opened. She saw the older scrammer parked behind some brush. It looked as if it had been through a dust storm recently. She stepped through and walked to the car and climbed in. It was 50% charged. She backed it up and moved out on the old road and headed west toward the café. Samuel activated the belt and walked around to the front and over to the skimmer. He looked into the car and saw a computer screen that showed a course from the base toward Charleston South Carolina. Susanna had told them that she had planned that course before she left the base. So this General was tracking her and possibly looking for something other than just her. He heard the scrammer approaching and saw Mary behind the wheel. She pulled into the service station and turned the car off. She crawled out and headed for the café. Samuel fell in behind her and lightly touched her so she would know he was in step. When she opened the door, the General and both of his men turned and starred at her. To them she looked like a tall slim blond, she was wearing a rather tight fitting dress. She walked over to the counter and asked if someone could give her car a charge. All the officers kept looking at her and then the General turned back to his meal and the other two did the same. Samuel had set down close to them to hear what they were saying. Carolyne walked around the counter and said to Mary. “If you will follow me I will show you how to recharge and perhaps you would like a bite to eat before you go any further.” Mary said “Thank you that would be wonderful” and both women walked out the front door.

The lieutenant had watched as the two women left and turned back around. He said “wow! That woman is beautiful.” The General told him to keep his mind on their immediate task. The lieutenant said yes sir and continued to eat. Colonel Clyde washout began to speak about Lieutenant Suzy Scandalous. “We know she came this way from the GPS Track she had programmed in. I don’t see how she could have crossed that creek where that bridge was washed out. We had to back track 20 miles west and another 20 miles to the north to cross that creek or little river as it has become. I just don’t see how she could be that far in front of us.” The Colonel lowered his voice as he spoke the next words. “We know that she took some top secret documents but I still don’t see her getting much further ahead of us.” The General looked up to see if anyone was to close for there conversation. Christine was all the way down at the end of bar sipping on a cup of coffee. She looked up and asked if any of them wanted some more coffee. The lieutenant said he would so she got up and came over and poured him a full cup and topped off the rest before heading back. After she had sat back down, The General turned and asked the colonel if he had tracked her car any further than where the bridge was washed out. The Colonel said “her GPS ended at that bridge. I could not get a reading on the other side of the creek. Do you want to back track to this side of that creek to see if we can pick up the signal?” The General said “no, I think she had one of those stealth devices installed in that car. She purchased it last year so she had plenty of time.”

The General looked at Christine and asked her if she had seen a late model scrammer pass by here or perhaps even stop here within the last few days? “It would be light blue in color the make was Ford.” Christine pretended to think for a few minutes and then said “well to tell you the truth I am not always working here and the day that it rained so hard, lets see that was day before yesterday I believe, we actually closed that morning earlier because of the storm and a friend had come by and told us that the bridge had washed out.” The General nodded and sipped his coffee. The Colonel then asked the General if he knew what top secret documents the adjutant had absconded with. The General said “yes I know some of them and we have been watching her for more than two years now and she could have lots more for all we know. We know she has detailed documents of the Jet belt and the dispance cloaking device that was incorporated. We also know she has some rather damning evidence and documentation of the militaries involvement with all the past and ongoing false flags we have created in this country to keep the populace under control. She was caught on video going through that old Jeep we brought in. We are not sure what she was looking for but I have a suspicion that it was that odd device we found in the dash board.”

As the General and the Colonel were continuing their conversation quietly, Lieutenant Daniel ripper heard the front door open and turned to see the two women come back in and walk to the counter. One walked around and headed into the kitchen area while the tall dark haired woman sat down on a stool. The other one came out and asked what she would like. She then poured the dark haired woman some coffee. The General spoke up and asked the one that just came in if she had seen a rather late model scrammer come through here within the past few days. Carolyne said “why yes now that you mention it a light blue ford scrammer did come by here two days ago it was moving fairly fast and was just ahead of that storm that washed out the bridge. Whoever was driving it was fortunate enough to have beaten the bridge washout. It seemed a bit odd to me that day. We had closed the café early but most folks coming this way usually pull in for recharging. We thought they may have been running to beat the storm. The next stop for recharging is 130 miles up the road to the east of here. Hope whoever it was made it to that place.” The General looked around at the colonel and the lieutenant. “Lieutenant, go get the skimmer warmed up, I want all the tracking gear on.” The lieutenant jumped up and went out the front door. Samuel watched him as he crossed the road and climbed into the skimmer. He noticed Honovi standing off in the brush. Something told him that this was another man that was moving towards the light.

He turned as the General and the Colonel stood and placed something on the counter and said thank you ladies as they turned and left. Once they were through the door and crossing the road Samuel walked over to the counter and looked at the cards on the surface. He knew they were listening and tracking devices He moved a pad over and wrote on it for everyone to be quiet. The skimmer pulled out and headed east at a fast clip. Samuel waited until it was around the curve up the road and deactivated the dispance cloak. Mary touched the device in her hand and the phony disguise disappeared. She was back to her beautiful dark long hair and olive skin with her comfortable clothes. Samuel picked up the cards and moved them to Christine, motioning for her to get ready to feed them into the shredder chip destroyer, he wrote something on the pad and passed it to Carolyne. Carolyne spoke up and said, “I sure hope they find what they are looking for. They seemed quite anxious to catch up with that car that came through here a few days ago. How about some coffee, I am sorry I did not catch your name.” Mary looked at her and said here real name. The skimmer headed east and picked up speed as it passed into the afternoon. Samuel looked across the road and did not see Honovi this time.

Theresa was sitting in her lab, contemplating her life and levitating small objects. She had discovered her ability when she was three years old. The year was 2017 and the world was always at war. Her parents were both in the military. Her father was fighting a skirmish in Mexico and her mother was stationed on a base in Montana. She had latent telepathic abilities and was assigned to an ARMY Special operations unit working with robotics. Terry as everyone called her but her mother, played with blocks and dolls and made them float. She knew that to do this too much and around to many big people was a bad thing so she only did it around other people her size and when she was alone or with her mother. She always heard her mother’s thoughts and other people’s thoughts but she never said anything to anybody.

She remembered the year her father had died. She was 5 and the capitol of the United States had been attacked by domestic terrorists or so the News services said on the Tele visions. A small nuclear bomb had been set off in the main capitol building. Most of buildings surrounding the capitol were flattened and half of The City was burned immediately. 30 thousand people died instantly and another 60 thousand were injured and died from radiation within months. The President just happened to be on vacation in Denver Colorado with some of his most trusted staff. He called for a national emergency and declared something called Martial Law. All of the troops spread out around the world were called home to fight the domestic terrorists and the president named the entire nation of people domestic terrorists. Her father was brought back and was told to go and kill Americans that stood against the president. He was killed within 10 days after coming back. What followed was a bloody revolution for a year and then it all went underground. A sort of semi peace ensued and the president declared himself the emperor and made it real clear that there would be no more elections and the constitution was declared null and void. Her mother had come home one night shortly after her father had died and packed some bags, scooped her up and set their house on fire as they left. She took her to some remote place up to the northern area of Wyoming and they lived with the underground. Her mother used her abilities to help the underground fight the revolution against the emperor and his police and military Gestapo. In the year 2030 her mother was killed by a swat team that raided a small store where she was teaching folks how to defend themselves. The swat knew they were there and used their tank to destroy the front of the building and then came in and butchered anyone left alive. She was still in the underground living quarters when Joseph small bear came to her and told her what had happened. He provided her with survival gear and set her on the path to find her spirit.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Terry found her way to Cheyenne and wound up joining a team of scientists that were headed towards a top secret underground facility in Wyoming. She knew that it was a military facility but her experience growing up taught her how to infiltrate and destroy her enemies. Most of these people were just civilians with extraordinary gifts; this is how she was welcomed in as soon as they saw the gifts she had. While in the research and experiment facility she met Lieutenant Jamie Carol. Jamie and she got along very well. Jamie treated her like a daughter and encouraged her to enhance her telepathy skills. When Jamie found out that she could levitate she showed her some different ways that she never used before. Shortly after meeting Jamie she met Major John Ballard. The man was a brilliant scientist and could create so many things. All one had to do was suggest some sort of idea and he would make a working model of it. He and Jamie were married but most did not know it. Terry had heard them talking to each other in their minds.

All of the other scientists never knew that they were adept telepaths. These people also did not know that John and Jamie had a child that was eight years old at the time. Terry heard the child in her mind all the time and one day Eryne talked directly to her in her mind. She called her by her name that was given to her by her mother. Theresa you know both of my parents and me are telepathic. You are telepathic. You know that these other folks do not know me yet. I know that you are planning to destroy this place and you haven’t figured out how to do it without killing all of these folks. I wish to tell you that this place will be destroyed in the near future. You must wait. My parents are going to be the ones to destroy it along with most of these other people. Our future holds great and wonderful things and you are a part of it. My father is preparing a place where we will all live to continue the positive things we are creating. He is working on it as we speak. My mother and father both know you and what you are capable of, they love you as one of their own. I ask in love and light, will you wait for father to make the move to destroy the poisons and war machines that the military is trying to make us create? In the end this place will not exist and other places like this will also be destroyed and that my sister is going to be adventures for you and me to do.

Theresa had harkened to Eryne’s words and sure enough within a year John and Jamie came in and asked the scientists if they wanted out of the death and destruction game. Theresa remembered that it was a perfect timing thing. The military guards and any other personnel had been given a special leave and called to another base. Major John Ballard had been given command for the next 4 days. All the other scientists milled around and asked questions about where they would go and what they would do. John told them that to stay in this place was to cause death. A lot of the stuff they were working on was only to make more weapons for more wars and use against Americans, after a few hours of deliberation and well thought out answers to questions all but one scientist agreed to destroy this place and take all the positive experiments to another place to continue for the good of humanity. The one hold out had been working on some very destructive biological germs that would practically wipe out billions of human beings if it were allowed to proceed. He stood on the loyalty to the emperor and swore up and down that he would bring the military down on all of them.

Theresa witnessed the very finesse of Jamie as she walked over to this crazed maniac. She slapped him once and waited. He settled down and began to talk to himself saying completely crazy off the wall things. Jamie slapped him once more and he walked around in a circle and started calling everyone crazy; meanwhile, Jamie had emptied the Petri dish that had the only specimens of this deadly germ into a cup of coffee. As this crazed man came back over, she told him to calm down and asked once more if he would like to come with them. She smooth talked him until he appeared to settle down. He sat down and picked up his cup of coffee and drank it down saying this is not hot anymore. That is when he turned around and saw his Petri dish empty. He looked up at Jamie with a harsh surprise on his face and asked “what have you done with my experiment”? “Why my dear Hammond, I haven’t done a thing with whatever you were working on but I must say that you have done something with it.”

Hammond looked around wildly and tried to stand up. His legs would not move and he grabbed his stomach. Jamie moved away and all the rest turned and walked to the exit. John spilled some hydrochloric acid on the floor and busted a gas pipe as he shut the lab door. He could hear Hammond beginning to scream. As they all walked towards the main exit out of the underground facility, John continued to spill the acid in each lab and pop the gas pipes open. When they all reached the elevator John came up and said “that is not the way we are going.” They all looked at him in surprise. He pulled out a little device and punched a red button on it and a swirling tunnel opened up in front of them. It swirled around for a short time and then became clear. They all could see what looked to be a garden that was just starting to grow. John said this is where we are going for now if you would please step into the garden we will never see this place again and we will not be found. It is for all of us to guarantee that only positive things come from us. Everyone had stepped into the garden and John was the last one. As he stepped in they all could hear explosions and then the hole or tunnel closed and they all milled around for awhile getting their bearings and being told about the place.

Theresa heard Eryne in her mind and turned to see her coming from a building. The young girl walked over to Jamie and spoke her name so that all could hear, “Carolyne” Mother all the rooms have been readied and the kitchens are stocked. This place has become operational. She then turned towards John and spoke his name, “Bill” father; the outside café/refueling station is ready and has been outfitted with needs for whoever comes along. Eryne was almost 10 years old when they came to occupy the facility. She had just turned 17.

Since that time all the labs had become fully operational. The living quarters and kitchens had all been made to be the most comfortable places that anyone had in their previous lives. The portals had become easier to use. The little machines that Bill had created were an amazing wonder and are still used but folks are experiencing a physical and metaphysical change and are doing things without the use of the machines. The classes for learning new and exciting creations have opened up entirely new worlds for all that live here and come here. As she contemplated all of these experiences, she felt a hunger come on so she stood up and headed out the door towards the garden. Her 21st birthday was approaching and she was wondering what to give everyone at this facility.

Lieutenant Daniel Ripper had left the café feeling lost. That tall dark haired woman that had entered the café reminded him of his deceased wife. She had long dark hair just like that and it was always silky. That woman looked very comfortable in loose fitting jeans and the warm looking blouse she was wearing. Her boots looked quite conservative. His wife had always dressed that way and carried herself with confidence just as that woman did. He could not quit starring at her and then the General called him back to this black existence. He climbed into the pilot seat of the skimmer and switched all the tracking gear on. These cars were equipped with mini-guns and stealth gear. They also had been outfitted with all tracking gear that a chopper had. As he sat there waiting for the General and the Colonel to come, he was truly hoping that they would not find lieutenant Scandalous. He liked her and had even joined the underground but kept himself totally detached from her. He did not want to arouse suspicions from anyone on the base. He fed certain information to patriots at the nightclubs he frequented and while on duty was the perfect little slave soldier.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Prior to him joining the ARMY, he worked for his father in a small department store. His Father was part of the underground and delivered useful equipment and even weapons to the patriots. In 2027 when he turned 17 he joined the ARMY and was shipped off to West point. Shortly after that His father was killed in a fire that had started in his small department store. It was said that the police started it and contraband had been found. His mother had disappeared with his Sister and never heard from again. In 2029 he had met Katherine at the academy and they got married. 1 year later she said she did not want to be part of the ARMY anymore and started working toward a discharge. She loved him dearly and knew that he was going to stay because he had some vendetta and to be in there was the only way he could accomplish his goal. Katherine had fought for her discharge and in 2032 after much harassing and even beatings she was given a dishonorable discharge. He consoled her and they lived in a small apartment in the suburban area of Norfolk Virginia. One night shortly after she had been discharged, He was notified by the police that she was found stabbed to death on a back street not far from their apartment. He was transferred two days later to the Southwestern base in Georgia and no investigation was performed for her death. He had his suspicions but he kept them to himself. He planned to get the murderers when the right time came.

The back doors opened and the General and the Colonel both climbed in. “Okay Lieutenant lets go get that little traitorous witch. You do have all the gear on?” “Yes sir” he said. The Colonel pulled the tracker gear down from the ceiling and began to watch as Daniel pulled out and headed down the east road. “Lieutenant, when we catch up to her you will pull her over and turn the mini-guns around so she is guarded, the colonel and I will handle everything from that point do you understand?” Daniel said “yes sir.” As he drove along he heard both men in the back jack rounds into their side arms. He knew what they were planning and he begin to plan his own strategy.

The skimmers had been built in a tri shape. The pilot cockpit set in the middle stuck out front like the X80 jets the air force used. All the weaponry operations were located to the pilot only. The mini-guns were placed on each side where the back compartment was located. The entire car looked like one of those old Harley Davidson tri cycles except everything was completely enclosed. There was a trunk that stuck out the rear for the electronic gear and the electric motor.. The capacity for the charge on this motor was 50 times more than the civilian scrammers. The 3 wheels all worked together to completely stabilize the car and just like the Police Swifters this car could levitate for short distances. The only thing missing and it was being worked on was the dispance cloak.

While Theresa was munching on a plate of fruit and vegetables in the garden, Eryne and Evelyne floated over to her from the building. She looked up and smiled at both as they landed into the chairs close to her. “Theresa, there is a very important mission you must perform” Theresa perked up and looked at both girls. “What can I do” I have been waiting to give a gift” Eryne spoke in her mind and said this is a gift for you dear one and you will give a gift to this man. You are going to go to him and bring him to the light. Theresa felt blessed by this conversation in her mind. She hugged both girls and said “thank you my dear sisters.” Evelyne told her that she would be entering a portal soon to save this man. He is a young person such as you are and he is in grave danger. You must give your love to him to bring him here. You will have to use your abilities to save him. We are sending Honovi and Arie to help. We will come to you when the time is right and you will go then. Rest here for a while longer, it is close. With that both girls floated up and seemed to disappear.

Daniel had come around a curve in the road and it turned into a straight run for around a kilometer or so and he saw it climbing up the side of a mountain in the distance. The general told him to speed up. He was already doing 80 kph but stepped it up to 100 kph. About half way to the climb they passed a burned out scrammer on the side of the road, it had bullet holes all over it. As they passed it he heard the General saying “that must have been the car that Colonel Molester talked about.” Daniel approached the slope quicker than he thought he would and the skimmer slowed to 80 almost immediately. Just ahead he saw curves in the road so started to slow even more. The General yelled at him and said “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LIEUTENANT” Daniel explained about the curves up ahead but the General did not care. “We will never catch that little traitor if you are getting cautious about this damn road, now step on it.” Daniel punched the speed pedal and the car skidded around the curves. He was sliding and driving like a drunken crazy man. The car continued to climb and on the south side there was a cliff edge into a canyon. He kept looking over as the car came close to the edge and it looked like a few hundred feet down.

He swung around another curve and tried to slam the brakes on. In the road was a large tree that had fallen across the road. His efforts were not good enough so he swung the car to try and dodge around the tree. He was going to fast and the skimmer flew over the edge of the bank. The car flew about 20 feet into the air and came down on the slope. The General and the Colonel were yelling at him as the cockpit lid flew off and he was ejected. He rolled down the slope for a few minutes and lodged against a stump or something. He heard the car continuing down the slope and turned just in time to see it jump a small rise and smash into a large boulder.

The cockpit had been completely smashed back into the rear compartment. He saw small fires flaring up around the rock and then saw the General starting to stand up, The Colonel was no where to be seen. He stood up and started to head down the slope. The car was a total wreck and the fires were getting bigger as he approached. When he got close enough to be heard by the General he asked how he was. The General looked up at him and pulled his weapon out and pointed it at him. “You idiot it is time to end your career right here.” Daniel started to dive down when he saw a large cat jump from nowhere it seemed onto the General. The gun went off but the bullet flew off into the brush. The General screamed once and the lion had him by the neck. After that all was quiet and when Daniel peeked back up there was no sign of the General or the lion.

Arie had dispatched the black creature and sent the force of darkness back to the hole it had originated from. He lied down after that and began to rest. This creature was very strong and he had to fight a long time before it was chased away. He knew the man that they came to save was slipping away and he could not get up to save him at the moment. Honovi was moving towards him but could not reach him either.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Daniel wearily walked down to the crashed car and searched around for the Colonel. He kept looking around for the lion but could not see him. He heard the moaning and looked back up the slope to see the colonel lying over a large log. The gruesome sight made him wretch. The Colonel had landed on a broken limb and it was sticking out of his chest. He was missing a leg and bleeding quite profusely. Daniel could not get to him very easily but tried. He climbed over a pile of boulders and heard the colonel give his last breath. He sat down and his sight began to get dark. His leg hurt and when he looked down it had been cut deeply along his calf muscle. He reached down and tore his pants open more to examine it and almost passed out. He was bleeding and knew he must stop the flow so he tore his pants leg off and began to wrap a tourniquet around his thigh. He managed to stop the bleeding but was too weak to stand up. He finally lay back and passed out.

Evelyne had come to Theresa while she was napping in the garden. She woke her in the Dream and handed her the little device. “This is only to come back here with. It must be used for the man you will bring. You must go now to save him, his life is waning. Honovi and Arie have fought and both are to low in energy to save him.” Theresa stood and Evelyne showed her where to open the portal. She opened it and saw the man on the side of the slope slowly loosing his life’s essence as he lay there. She stepped through the portal and was standing on the road above. She knew this was the moment to use her gifts to bring this man to the light. She reached into his mind and let him know that she was there and for him to relax. While she did this his entire life flooded into her. She absorbed this and filed it away so she could concentrate on getting him up the slope. Daniel felt her mind enter him and the love that flowed into him. He kept seeing her and then knew he was being brought to the road. She was lifting him up and carrying his body and spirit. Theresa raised him and floated his physical being with his spirit up the slope and gently laid him down on a level area. Once he was safe laying there she reached out to Arie and Honovi and sent energy into their spirits. Honovi had made his way to Arie and had lain down next to him. Both felt the spirit and energy of Theresa and began to heal. Once they had their energy back they both stood and made their way to a portal that was just on the other side of the ravine and jumped into the garden.

Arie and Honovi jumped into the Garden and stood there for a few minutes while Hava and Luun floated to them. They both had lost energy in the last battle against the darkness. Arie spoke into Hava’s mind and told her how grateful he was that Theresa had shown up and funneled the energy back into him and Honovi. Hava and Luun both asked about the battle with the black creature that was in the General man. Arie said that thing was very strong and we battled for a long time in the spirit. The container it was in was so corrupted that when it came out to battle me, the container withered and dissolved almost immediately. Hava touched him and consoled his spirit. That creature is not gone for good at this time. It has been locked up in its dark hole for now but I suspect it will be set free to cause more harm in the future. We must be very watchful. Honovi, what can you say about that other container. Honovi spoke and said that it also dissolved when the darkness left. The creature that inhabited it was weakened almost to destruction, and it appeared to have disappeared back into the darkness, what little was left of it. The dead thing that those creatures and the man we went to save were in is still at the place it landed. Hava and Luun both filled Arie and Honovi’s spirits with more energy and said go visit your brothers and sisters here at the haven for now. “Soon you will leave on a very important journey to bring your families into the light”. Arie and Honovi leaped toward the field where Kristyl and Kevin were working and Mary and Susanna had also joined them earlier. The girls sat down to wait for Theresa and Daniel.

Theresa knelt beside Daniel and touched his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful light. As his eyes adjusted to the light he saw a young woman with red hair. Her skin was smooth and fair. Her eyes were green and sparkled in the light. She smiled at him and said, “You will be alright now”. What he heard was a sound like wind chimes and his body and mind relaxed into a peace he had never experienced. She reached down and picked him up. It was as if he floated off the ground. The next thing he knew he was standing next to her and he noticed that they were both the same height in stature. She turned to him and said take this, push the red button and think of a beautiful garden. Daniel took the device and pushed the button while he was thinking of the garden. Theresa had entered his mind and showed the garden to him. The portal opened and they both stepped into the garden. Theresa floated him to a lounge and laid him down gently. The girls floated over to him and touched his leg and it began to heal. Theresa watched the wound close and within a few minutes there was not a sign that a cut had been there. Daniel looked up at Theresa and tears filled his eyes.

The girls floated away and the garden was empty except for Daniel and Theresa. She sat next to him and reached her arms around him and lifted him gently. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her and they both began to weep and sob. Daniel felt the pain of loosing his Father and loosing his mother and sister that he never saw again. He felt the pain of his wife’s death. He grieved and cried rivers of tears. Theresa’s mind and heart were opened and the pain flowed through the flood gates. She began to sob violently with Daniel and they both wailed while the pain and sorrow flowed from them. Love filled up the voids that were created when the pain left. They both held each other and became as one. Theresa had seen Daniels life and had felt his pain as well as hers. Her gift to him had been her essence of life. She showed him everything of herself. His gift to her had been the same. When they had become one in the spirit, his heart had intertwined with hers and they were now as one forever. She also gave him the gift of telepathy and the ability to levitate. The fullness of love and life overtook them and they both fell asleep on the lounge.

Hava entered Theresa’s mind in the dream and moved her to awake. “You must take these clothes off of Daniel and we must destroy them quickly.” Luun floated out of the building and laid fresh clothes on the table next to the lounge. Theresa stood up and levitated Daniel enough that she could strip the uniform from him. She then dressed him in the fresh clothes that Luun had brought and handed the uniform and its parts to Hava. Hava disappeared and came back almost immediately. Theresa asked where she had gotten to so quickly. Hava said she had taken the uniform to a time that it could not be traced. Theresa smiled and began to lower Daniel back to the lounge. Luun told her to bring Daniel into the building. We have new quarters for you and him. Theresa looked surprised but brought Daniel towards the building. After entering they floated down the hall until Luun stopped at a door and it opened.

The two girls floated into the room and Theresa followed with Daniel. Luun opened another door and Theresa saw a bed through the doorway. She floated Daniel into the room and lay him down on the bed. He continued to sleep and looked so relaxed. She then came out of the bedroom and into the living area. Luun said, “This is your new quarters you and Daniel will stay here from now on”. Theresa looked surprised and said “but what about my other quarters?” Hava giggled and Luun said “those quarters will be given to another, you and Daniel are one now and so you live together, Happy Birthday sister.” Theresa went to both of them and hugged them, “my sisters you have given the most wonderful gift I have ever received it is for me to give gifts to everyone else here.” Hava said “our dear sister you have given gifts to everyone here”. “Tonight we are having a party in the garden for you and Daniel and you will give your gift to us all then.” With that both girls floated out the door and it closed quietly. She heard Daniel asking for her so she opened the bedroom door and walked to him. He asked how he had gotten here and “how did I get these clothes on.” She touched his lips with her finger and said “Hush my darling all will be revealed later, for now you must rest.” She picked him up gently and moved him to one side of the bed. “I must also rest so I will lay down here for now.” Daniel looked over at her as she lay down on the bed. He reached over and put his arms around her and kissed her. She returned the affection and they both fell into the dreams.

After the skimmer had left and the cards had been shredded Samuel sat down beside Mary and hugged her. She returned the affection and Carolyne asked if they would like to snack on something. Samuel nodded yes so Christine poured him a cup of coffee and Carolyne brought some pastries to the counter. Samuel spoke up and said, “There was something different about that young lieutenant, when he left and went to get into the skimmer I saw Honovi standing in the brush just behind it. There also appeared to be a light aurora around him.” Mary spoke up then and said, “I was afraid for awhile. When I first walked in I had the feeling that he could see right through the disguise I had placed around myself. Remind me to say something to Bill about that. It was really strange that he just starred at me and those other two nit wits hardly even noticed me. They seemed to be smeared with something like soot, gave me the creeps.” Carolyne looked out the front window with a distant look and then spoke, “I have a feeling we will be seeing that young man again soon. Eryne has spoke to me that there is to be a birthday party soon for one of our young scientists She is like a daughter to Bill and I and Eryne loves her. They are sisters. That young man has a roll to play in her life I suspect. I must speak to Bill about keeping that back garage cloaked. It would seem that the activity of searching for you all has increased and could get a lot worse.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

24 OF TIME AND JUNK YARDS

In the back garage Michael was under the old suburban replacing the rear end gear box. Susanna had put on a set of overalls and was helping him. Michael and Bill had discovered that she was quite mechanically adept. She had told them that she worked with her father when she was little around his cars. He was always tinkering on them. She had always liked to get her hands greasy taking apart and reassembling the parts of the motor and whatever else she could do. Michael had popped the pumpkin apart and gear oil had spilled out on his face. He sputtered and rolled the creeper out and reached around like a blind man for a rag to wipe his face. Susanna held the rag just out of his reach while laughing hysterically. Michael reached out with both hands and started flinging them around wildly. Susanna moved close enough that he could grab her and he pulled her close while she wiped his face. He opened his eyes and looked into her smiling eyes. The smile on his face turned into a laugh and they held each other. Bill looked over from the motor that he was working on and smiled. “You kids about ready to get some food” Michael and Susanna both said yes. Michael asked him why he did not have a lift in here. Bill thought for a moment and said, geez just had not thought about it. Guess that will have to be remedied. How about we do something about it after we get something to eat” Michael said great lets eat. Bill said, “Carolyne has told me that those military people have moved on. Samuel and Mary are going to meet you all in the garden. I will be along with Christine as soon as Joanna and Sarah relieves us.”

Bill, Susanna and Michael walked out of the cloaked garage and Bill set the door to his command. They all begin to walk towards the portal as Samuel and Mary came around the side of the café’. They all met and continued to the portal. Samuel handed the Jet belt to Bill and said this is the belt that I outfitted the dispance cloak to. Bill told him that the belt would need to be copied at least 10 times for use for their up and coming missions. Bill moved toward the café’ to wait for Christine while the rest entered the portal and walked to the garden and sat down. Bill showed up shortly and said “Carolyne and Christine would be around soon.” He continued to talk about the missions to gather more technologies that the ARMY had been experimenting with that were deadly to people and the life in particular on this world. Bill said “some of the people on those bases will be willing to come with us and some will not. We are going to destroy what we can and those that are not willing to come to the light will have to be neutralized in ways that they will never be able to continue the experiments of there deadly technologies.” As they were discussing this Carolyne and Christine showed up and sat down. The food carts had rolled out with fruits and vegetables and breads. The two women filled a couple of plates and began to eat.

Carolyne waited for Bill to finish his talk about the ARMY research and experiments that they had continued to create. She then talked about keeping the garage under the cloak. “The military and the police have stepped up their searching and a lot of it is centered around this area and the old state route now. Something is happening up on the 10 mile grade and we are going to have to clean up a mess, seems that those military men that were here earlier are going to come to a bad end up there. That is going to make the military and the police all that much more suspicious of this area. That General was the commander of the base to our southwest and that Colonel was brought in from the Emperor himself. That lieutenant is going to come to us and he has some very important information that will help us to take care of some of those secret facilities Bill has been talking about. I would suggest that after we have eaten that you, my darling Major, take these men up to that scene that is happening now, and get rid of any evidence you can find. This might be a good time to test out that time machine gizmo you have been working on.” Everybody perked up at the mention of time machine technology.

Bill raised his hand and said “Settle down we have been creating a time device yes but we really have not tested it yet. Evelyne and Eryne both tell us that it will work so we have every confidence that it will but we have to test it. Yes my dear lovely lieutenant, this is the time to try the time gizmo out.” Looking at everybody Bill explained a basic function. “This machine is a small handheld device not unlike the other machines we have for portals and other matter or material makings. It is also activated by our thoughts by setting a dial on the device. It will, as we hope, transport humans through time as well. So today is the day to give it a shot.” “Michael and Samuel you will help me to do this won’t you?” Michael and Samuel both nodded their heads up and down and said they would be honored to help. Mary and Susanna both held on to the men and said in unison, “You are going to be very careful aren’t you?” Both men turned and kissed them affectionately. Samuel spoke up and told Bill that the ARMY had managed to create a device to detect the dispance cloak. “They just have not perfected it yet but are working on installing it in all their vehicles.” Bill said, “Yes I had a suspicion that they would get around to that. That is the only created device I could not destroy. It had already been taken from the facility in Wyoming and put to use. However, Sarah’s husband Abraham has been working on a new model that will not be able to be detected by the ARMY. He is close to getting that up to running and as soon as it is ready we are going to replace all the old cloaks and that should keep us safe for quite awhile. Yes I know that the ARMY continues to experiment with any new technologies so we are keeping on our toes as well.”

Carolyne stood up and asked Christine to join her back at the Café’ she turned to Susanna and Mary and asked if they would like to go out to the field where Kevin, Kristyl, Mark and Maria were busy working on the choppers and plane. Mary said she would be happy to do that she had to talk to Kristyl about some things. Susanna agreed also to go out there. She needed a walk and besides she might be able to help with some of the mechanical work. Bill stood up and asked Michael and Samuel to follow him; he had some other things to show them. Carolyne and Christine headed for the garage while the two other women headed for the field. Bill, Samuel and Michael walked out towards the field but turned towards the due east and walked through some groves of fruit trees. As they continued walking Bill picked an apple and began to munch on it. Michael and Samuel both picked some fruit off the trees and they were all munching and talking about the orchard when they walked by a barn. Samuel asked what was in the barn and Bill walked over to it and opened a large door. Inside were two large tractors with trailers attached to the rear. “This is what we are going to use to retrieve the parts we need for the old vehicles. Oh and get that lift we talked about earlier Michael. Michael walked in and climbed up on the first tractor. He sat on the seat and a big smile broke on his face, “are we going now?” Bill said “we have to clean up that mess first but later we will be going. Yes Michael you get to drive this beast.” Michael kept smiling as he climbed down and the men proceeded to walk toward the east, while in the garden Theresa was dreaming of a man that was in a death grip on the side of a cliff.

Bill had been shown what was happening up at 10 mile grade and knew that they had to wait for Theresa to bring the young lieutenant back to the garden before they could go and clean up the mess. The three men continued to walk towards the east through groves of fruit trees and large fields of vegetables and wheat. Samuel mentioned, “Is this where all the fresh foods come from” Bill said “well so to speak for the most part”. Michael asked who took care of all this and how was it harvested? Bill turned around and walked backwards while he smiled, “this dear man is all taken care of with our creative minds. It is the same with the food carts when we think in our minds. Our creative wonderful daughter Eryne started it all and when Evelyne showed up it just got so much better. They just think and then they showed us how to think to make it all happen. You had to wonder how we keep the food stocked in the café’ well it is the thoughts that we do as a collective. We never charge anything for what we give freely. That is part of the healing of this planet. Money is becoming obsolete. And we are going to spread that completely across the face of this planet. There is and always has been more than enough for all humans to live in peace and prosperity on this world. It is just in the mind and for humans to awaken to that. We started it all with technologies and it has been so slow simply because we forgot that the Divine Creator gave this to us in the beginning.”

“Our technology has nearly destroyed us because dark, wicked men have used it in greed and kept the good and wonderful things from us. These greedy beings murdered anyone that has tried to enlighten others with tech or any inventions that could enhance mankind towards the peace and prosperity that was meant for us in the first place. They stole our minds and enslaved us all. It was the introduction of greed that began our downfall.” Michael and Samuel both had tears in their eyes as they continued to walk. Bill saw their hearts and told them both that this greed and pain was all going to end in the near future, “it took us all awhile to understand. When Eryne was born there was a light around her and before she was a year old she was talking to us. We had to keep her away from the wicked men. Most people didn’t know she was here until we came to this place. One dear young girl knew of her prior but kept it in confidence. She is our second daughter; you will get to meet her soon.”

“When Jim and Christine came with Mark and Maria they brought Evelyne who was Eryne’s Sister. We have found that they are one spirit and connected to the Divine Creator. They have taken us into the one spirit many times and now we are connecting so much that this technology is becoming obsolete to us. They show us how to do things in our dreams. I dream about these things and it is their thoughts that fill my dreams. I wake up and build something that I saw in the dream and then it gets used and becomes obsolete because the more we use it the easier it is for our thoughts to make it happen. I am given to understand that Evelyne and Eryne are causing other people and especially children in the world to dream these healing thoughts.” As they listened to Bill he turned around and said “Ah we are here” Michael and Samuel walked up and Bill said “behold!” In front of them was the old Junk yard. They were standing on the most western part of it. Both men stood gaping at the old automobiles. They appeared to be in some old garage and the large doors were wide open. “This is where we will come to get the parts we need. The tractors and trailers will be handy don’t you think?”

Both men begin to speak at the same time, Bill held up his hand and said “wait, one at a time.” Samuel said “how did we just walk for 30 minutes and end up here at a place that is some 50 miles to the east of the facility?” “Oh Samuel have you not heard anything I have been saying?” Samuel looked at him and a surprised look lit up his face. Michael just looked and thought WHAT? Bill said, “My dear gentlemen time and distance are relative to your thoughts. You think of time as something that counts in numbers such as your comment Samuel “30 minutes” or even days, Months or years. Those are nothing more than abstract ideas that have been imbedded in your enslaved minds. Distance is the same; the comment of saying that this place is somewhat 50 miles to our east is nothing more than an abstract idea. Now in an open awakened mind there is no time and there is no distance. Those ideas are only there because we have used them to keep our thoughts locked up as we were all conditioned that way by something other than the Divine Creator.” Now I am not saying that those concepts cannot be used to guide us in the here and now. What I am saying is that they can be useful. You both have been in the spirit of the universe and light becomes motion; love is the real energy and the key that unlocks our minds.” So Einstein’s famous equation that has been researched and researched by enslaved or unawake minds to prove it is wrong or right mostly is nothing more than a waste of energy. His theory of relativity was somewhat close but was flawed because it is locked up in an enslaved species mind. You see what I mean, E=MC squared, what does this mean to you?”

“Energy okay, there is energy and when we are in the spirit, is that energy? Mass, okay I am mass as you see but am I truly, or is this just what we project in our minds? C represents a speed or distance and it has to be squared, what is that gentlemen? Let’s see, in our finite minds or so we have been conditioned to believe, it is the speed of light therefore transforming it into energy. Einstein had some things right but did not put them in the true perspective. Energy he saw but again not seen in the truth, his light was there but again not seen in the true perspective and the one thing he used that did not fit was mass. That equation would be better if it was written like this.” Picking up a stick he scratched the letters in the dirt, S=LLtc. Samuel asked “what that would mean.” Bill said “I am just coming from an experience but I would say this, S is Spirit, First L is Love and second L is Light or visa versa, tc is total connection. There is no speed or distance as they do not really exist. So to say, Einstein created something that really only dealt with our enslaved existence and did not even touch on the truth of whom or what we really are and that does not hold water simply because all we are really is thought and that is part of the Divine Creator.” Michael and Samuel sat down and let this sink into their “thoughts”. Hava and Luun stood in front of them and touched their minds/thoughts and giggled.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

25 BLACK GOO

Bill said, “It is for us to do what we must do now.” He opened a portal and both men saw a road with a slope off one edge. At the bottom of the slope there was a car or what might have been one, it was on fire and pieces of it were strewn down the slope. Bill stepped onto the roadway and Samuel and Michael followed. They all stood there looking at the mess down the slope. Samuel asked if that was the skimmer that was at the café’ earlier. Bill said “yes two of the people have died and the pilot or driver is being brought to the light as we speak.” Bill pulled out a device that looked like a small flashlight and pointed it at the main wreck. “This will be our first test with this gizmo. I am going to send that mess down there to a place in time that was a desert and is now an ocean.” He dialed something at the front of the gizmo and a reading appeared on a LED reader and pushed a button on the top. A bluish beam shot forth and hit the wreck, the entire thing disappeared immediately. Bill pushed the button once more and the beam ceased. Bill turned and said, “Okay it will be up to us to collect the rest of this mess and stack it in one place so we can send it to the place where the other piece went. I suggest we spread out and work our way down the slope. Whatever you find, gather it up and bring it to that location where the main piece was. If it is to big let me know and I will try to use the levitation methods that have been taught by Theresa.” Michael and Samuel both looked at Bill and Asked “who is Theresa.” Bill told them both that they would be meeting her soon. “She is the second daughter I mentioned awhile ago.” Bill handed each man a bag with shoulder straps, it seemed that he just brought them out of thin air. They all started to climb down the slope and pick up pieces of the car as they went. Michael found the cockpit and it appeared to be in one piece so he could not pick it up, he told Bill about it and Bill looked over at it and then held out his arm and pointed at it. The cockpit rose in the air and floated down to where the main wreck had been. Michael said to himself quietly, I can’t wait to learn how to do that. Bill snickered to himself and continued to shuffle down the slope picking up bits and pieces as he went. When all three reached the bottom, they emptied the bags in a pile and searched around the area to find any more. Over the top of the boulder Samuel found one the mini gun apparatus stuck in the dirt standing up like a small tree or something. He mentioned it to Bill. Bill peeked over the boulder and raised it up and brought it to the pile.

They all milled around searching and found all of the bits and pieces. Bill pulled something else out of his pocket and touched a button. The little machine began beeping slowly and Bill turned around in a circle as he held the machine out. He swung around towards a place that looked like a dark pool of something and the machine went solid in its sound. Bill shut it off and looked at the spot. He walked towards it and had to climb a few boulders but reached it soon enough. What he found made him shiver. It reminded him of a pool of used oil but only darker and thicker. He knew that this was where Arie had jumped the General. He spun back towards the crash site and turned his machine on once more and swung it down towards the bottom of the ravine and up the bank on the other side. The machine started to beep and in its arc it beeped more solid as it was swung toward some brush. Bill looked at Samuel and asked him to go to that clump of brush and see if he could find any metal. Samuel reached the brush and saw something shinny sticking out the main trunk of the clump. He reached into it and took a small knife from his pocket and dug the bullet out. He held it up and showed it to Bill. Bill smiled at that but felt like something was near that gave him the willies so he headed back to the crash site.

While he was making his way back something told him to look up the slope and he saw a fallen tree with broken branches and there was blood all over the tree and one of the broken branches. Something else very gruesome was up the slope a little further and it made him shiver again. He turned and looked at Michael and Samuel and said there is something black and evil still in this place. I can take some away but I suspect that there will be a hole that some black creature can squeeze through left here. We must hurry and clean this up as quickly as possible. I have a feeling that a military vehicle is moving this way. All the pieces were thrown on the pile and Bill used his levitation power to raise the gruesome thing from the area up from the downed tree. All the men saw what had been raised and retched as Bill brought it to the pile. They all backed away and Bill activated the time machine gizmo. The blue beam shot out and the entire pile disappeared. The gruesome thing hung there longer and then it was gone also. Each man heard what seemed like a scream when that thing disappeared. The site from the impact after the car had left the road all the way to the boulder appeared to grow over with vegetation and in a very short time the slope looked totally natural once again. Bill opened a portal and they all stepped through into the old garage where they had been just now or so it seemed. Bill asked if they were up to a short walk. The afternoon is cool and yet warm also. We can get a snack on the way. Samuel and Michael had questions about what was at the crash site but both held those questions for another thought.

While they were casually strolling through the orchards Michael’s thoughts opened his mouth and he began to speak. “Bill, all that discussion we had about time and distance and how it really does not exist has me thinking about the time machine you have created. If “time and distance” do not exist, then what is the need for and why did you create a time machine?” Samuel spoke up and said “I was wondering the same thing after all the talk about no time and distance existing.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

26 THE WISDOM OF A TREE

Bill stopped walking and sat down under a rather large Cherry tree. He looked up and said, “This is one of my favorite trees. Have a set down with me will you?” Both men sat down and they all leaned back against the rather Hugh tree. Bill said to both of them, “you have asked a fair and intelligent question; I will try and give the best answer I know how to give. Can either one of you enter the spirit and just be one in the universe on your own at this instant? I know that you have both done this with the lovely ladies you came here with. You felt the deeper thoughts together and you were one in the spirit. What you did not know was that you were guided into the universe by love and light through total connection, it was your pure love that released the light in your hearts that made the total connection of the Divine Creator. You see, when you are in the love and light and totally connected then you are your pure spirit. Time is nothing and distance has no meaning. That is our truth that is who we really are.”

“As an enslaved, mind controlled species we are kept from that. We see our selves in this mass, this form, we experience time and we see distance through controlled, lying eyes. As I said before we are given to believe this illusion is real and we live our short lives in belief of what we think, see, feel, hear, touch, taste and smell. We die, we can be killed, we become sick, our bodies become old, our pain becomes a prison and the darkness keeps us living this all over and over, that is time it is hell if you want a definition of that. When this flesh dies our weakened, enslaved spirit leaves this container and goes to a holding place in a weaker thought until we choose to come back and do it all again. We are trapped and we have been this way forever lost in the abstract of time. So when we choose a higher thought, or should I say a deeper thought, when this illusion of flesh/mass dies, we become a bit freer. We come back with a little more understanding and hopefully we learn more to connect back to our creator. When this happens gentlemen we can choose to stay in the universe or we can choose to come here or somewhere else to help others to become free. Now to your question, Why a time machine? Until we all become just spirit and thought in our being we are trapped here in this illusion, however we can create things that will give us freedom to break loose of these bonds. I strive to be like Eryne and Evelyne. They are free to choose and both have chosen to come back here to help us all become free. Because we are trapped in time, a time machine allows us to move between the bars of our jail cells. Yes it is still just something created within this illusion. So when we move through the time of this illusion, back and forth, we have the means to search more clearly for the door to escape from this enslaved existence. You may not know this gentlemen but this technology was created thousands and thousands of years in our enslaved past and was buried by the wicked entities to keep us from escaping their greedy grasp. Have I answered your question to some satisfaction?”

Michael looked up into the boughs of the tree and his vision was blurred for a short moment. He could swear that the leaves and limbs of the tree had faces and they were trying to speak to him. He was listening but could here nothing. After a few moments his vision cleared and the leaves just rustled in the breeze. A rather large cherry fell and hit him in the middle of his forehead. He bent his face away and caught the cherry in his hand. It looked delicious so he bit into it and sure enough it was heavenly to the taste. He said, “So what you are saying is that we are stuck believing this illusion to be our reality so we have to create these things to use for our benefit. We either create to help or we create to destroy in this finite physical existence.” “Yes Bill said, in a convoluted sense that is exactly what we do in our eternal search for that door to open our thoughts back to the Divine Creator”. “Therefore, in this existence we have time and distance and that is why I have created a time machine. Evelyne and Eryne planted the thought and how to build it in my dreams. I do expect this creation to become obsolete like the rest of these creations as we use them to help become closer to the Divine Creator. The more we use them, the more our minds become open and the thoughts just flow freely.”

“The portal technology has become something that most of us can just think of a place and the hole just opens directly to it. Here let me show you something.” Bill opened a portal to the Garage they had left at the Junk Yard. “You see gentlemen when we walked into that garage I had already opened the portal and you just did not notice it simply because while we were talking we walked right through and into that garage. This technology has become obsolete to me simply because it is my thoughts now. After using the machines for some time a door was opened in my mind and now I open that door with my thoughts it is a memory.’ Distance! The portals move us without distance to wherever we think. So now you begin to see where distance becomes a non existence. I suspect that the portals are connected to time or the absence of it. We must ask Kevin about that. Evelyne and Eryne both move in and out of this time without a machine. We are all being led towards the complete spirit it just takes opening our minds more and more. Carolyne has told me that she was taken to a special place in thought/dreams and shown futures and given knowledge of things that only she knows at the moment. I suspect that will be revealed in this finite time we find ourselves in.”

Samuel had listened intently to Bill’s explanation of him and Michaels question and understood the physicality of their existence. He began to understand how the mind had been locked up. He spoke and said, “Okay Bill I can see our minds and how we have been shut up in some little compartment within a universe that is the entire mind. The wicked men or beings you speak of that enslaved us created a billion trillion doors and locked them while pushing us into this little place of illusion. These wicked entities continue to flood this existence with fear and that is really a key or dead bolt that keeps the door closed.” Bill said, “Yes you are on the right track, your use of the word mind is close but it is really the spirit that is locked up in the box, the mind is the box. When the spirit starts to open the doors in the box then we or our spirit begins to be free. The more doors the spirit opens the freer we become. Okay, I created this machine, this gizmo. It has a dial for time in past or future it has a readout that tells of the time and it has an on off switch. You both saw it work. This thingamabobby will only make something in the physical move to another time or place. As for the spirit our spirit, we step out of time or we step into time. Once out, there is no existence of time but once in, there is nothing but existence. Okay, how is that for you fellows?”

Samuel and Michael both felt like something had opened and a breath of fresh air had washed across there faces. Bill started to stand up and instead looked up at the boughs of the cherry tree. He had a quizzical look on his face and asked each man if they heard that? Michael looked up and saw the faces once again. Samuel heard the voice telling him to move just a little to his right because he was sitting on a small twig that was just beginning to sprout and it needed to get some air/light. Samuel moved and Michael stood up and continued to look up at the boughs. Bill began to laugh and stood up also. He reached out his hands and touched the trunk of the tree. His thoughts connected to the tree and the tree spoke.

“I have heard you speaking of the spirit and the Divine Creator. You have spoke of the foul creatures that have locked up all spirits that live on Mother Earth. Mother earth herself is being poisoned and mutilated. Our brother clans are being butchered and poisoned and burned. You creatures breathe the life breath we need to exist while we breathe the life breath you need to exist. We are connected, all life is connected. The illusion you speak of is created by all life source on this mother earth. We too are connected to the Divine Creator because He/she created us as you and the life you see around you. All spirit is thought and we chose to be here this way in this illusion. The rock that the dead thing ran into where you went just now and came back tried to speak to you. Granitchel tried to warn you of the black pool. You were very fortunate that the black creature that was locked into that did not escape to enter you. It is always looking for a willing container to fill. The warrior spirit of Arie dispatched it but only for a short time. I am speaking to you now so that you know that we are gathering for a war against the black creatures that inhabit the black depths of our Mother Earth. She has lived in pain for eons as you mark time in this existence. I have and all my clan and the little brothers that these two life sources you have with you transported from one place to another are preparing to unlock and open doors in the box you talk of. We have been awakened. I tried to speak with one and he could not hear me at first so I dropped my fruit on him. I am Greybark and others are called the same that look like me. We give our substance freely such as you are doing with this substance. We are connected with breath and substance. Granitchel is Mother Earth he lives to fulfill the outer skin of the Mother just as the outer skin on your substance covers the fluids that flow through your life. Granitchel is a cell with the spark of the spirit. We are here, we are one, and we are connected.” A rather large cherry dropped and hit Bill in the forehead as he looked up.

Bill blinked and caught the cherry. He stepped back and took a bite of the fruit, it was delicious. He began to laugh once again as Samuel and Michael both were already laughing. Greybark dropped more cherries so that both men caught them and ate them. Greybark shook and the leaves rustled. The men could here him laughing, it sounded like a deep earthy rumble. Michael was looking at the trunk while laughing and saw a very wise and warm face peering back at him. He moved forward and hugged the trunk and offered a heartfelt thank you to Greybark All three men stood back and smiled. Evelyne and Eryne stepped out of the air and touched Greybark. He shivered and giggled. They turned and told the men that the women would be waiting in their rooms or the garden for them. “They had been out on the field working on the flying machines with Mark and Maria and Kevin and Kristyl. They all came in earlier and took naps. There is going to be a party this evening and all will be there,” with that they turned sideways and disappeared.

Return to “Express yourself”