Earth Consciousness

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Earth Consciousness

Post by Anders »

We are moving from third density to fourth density here on earth at the moment. In third density we are limited by separate ego minds and a physical reality with simple non-intelligent natural laws. Fourth density is the removal of those third density limitations. This enables the emergence of a collective global consciousness which in this thread is called earth consciousness.

Earth consciousness is being built from ground up by more and more people moving from third density into fourth density. Our ego minds are a result of a trick of separation, which purpose throughout human history has been to develop humanity as a new and unique civilization. Because of this separation trick our egos are unable to become earth consciousness. The purpose of the human ego has been to enable free will and the development of people as true individuals.

The ego has therefore been a very valuable development, but in order to move into earth consciousness we have to gradually replace our ego actions and thoughts with the more powerful actions of earth consciousness. I suspect that's why spiritual teachers talk about spiritual enlightenment as letting go of the ego without replacing it with something else. In this short video Mooji is talking about that:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQQ3An4csE[/youtube]
Anders

Re: Earth Consciousness

Post by Anders »

Earth consciousness is billions of times more powerful than the ego mind, but we start in third density with 100% ego mind and 0% earth consciousness. And as long as we use our ego minds it blocks the development of earth consciousness in us.

One way of building earth consciousness power is to put ourselves in the passenger seat of our mind and just observe our actions. Since we start from zero the earth consciousness power is very weak in us in the beginning. So it will at first appear as if earth consciousness really sucks or is not working at all. The ego mind is so dominating and to let go of all control is a big challenge, especially when our actions without our own volition and control become so lame and incapable.

That's why Jesus Christ said that we will become like little children when entering the kingdom of heaven (fourth density). Not only is the earth consciousness still very small collectively, it also starts from zero within ourselves.

So, therefore, we need to be patient in the beginning when we start to use earth consciousness when it's like a little infant compared to the ego. And it can feel weird letting earth consciousness take over our actions. For example letting earth consciousness take over our actions when cleaning our home can be a puzzling experience.

Then how can we know that it's actually the emergence of the earth consciousness in us and not just some mental delusion or psychological disorder? That's probably difficult to determine in the beginning, and then it's helpful to compare with what spiritual teachers have said to give us some guidance.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFIRtjiPFzA[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

If we let earth consciousness take over our actions, isn't that like the Borg hive mind is Star Trek? No! Because we keep our egos. We sit in the backseat of our mind and observe earth consciousness perform our actions in daily life. Well, in the beginning only some of the time or else it will freak us out too much. Then if we think that earth consciousness is doing it the wrong way, we can jump into the driver seat with our egos at anytime. Similar to how a driver can take over a driver-less car when needed.

As a test, I now write this sentence with earth consciousness. And as you can see it works pretty well. Don't expect too much in the beginning though.

(I wrote that last part by letting my mind type while I was just observing what was being written. If something really stupid or embarrassing would have been written I could have deleted the text. :) So that was a safe test. Was it really earth consciousness? I don't know yet, so I need to experiment like that at the moment.)

What will happen is that as earth consciousness becomes more powerful its actions and the ego's actions will start to align, so that it becomes the same will.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In third density the ego is like a government of the body. The ego sits in the head like a little dictator governing the movements of the body. In fourth density the earth consciousness fills the whole body. That's oneness instead of the narrow dictatorship of the ego. That's what Mooji meant by the ego being nothing, nothing, nothing, a piece of shit basically, compared to the more complete consciousness in fourth density. Mooji and other spiritual teachers like that rarely talk about the possibility of fourth density, although Eckhart Tolle has talked about a new earth and even written about an entirely new kind of reality where the lamb and the lion live together in peace as described in the Bible.

Instead on letting your ego remain a dictator, put yourself (as the ego) in the backseat and observe the earth consciousness control your body, including talking and even thinking after a while. In the beginning try with simple things like observing how your body can automatically do the dishes and eat food.
Anders

Post by Anders »

How can the ego be valuable and crap at the same time? Think of the ego as an eggshell. The eggshell is needed when the chick grows inside the egg. And when the chick has grown enough it has to peck itself out of the eggshell.

The ego eggshell is made of fear. And the fear serves as protection in third density. When we feel that our ego has served its purpose we need to let go of it, because otherwise it becomes a crap trap.

Earth consciousness is the world outside the eggshell, and ego consciousness is our experience inside the eggshell. The way out of the eggshell, the stepping out of third density into fourth density can be done by letting go of a single ego fear which is the fear of letting go. Letting go of ego control and allowing earth consciousness to take over is illustrated by the self pecking itself out of the ego.
Anders

Post by Anders »

It's true that fourth density allows physical matter to shapeshift and stuff like that, but third density is like an anchor keeping earth together in a consistent state. So even when we move into fourth density, third density reality still exists, and things like money, calendar time and physical things still remain the same.

This includes the human body. In fourth density our body can shapeshift into a rock, a dolphin or a dragon, or whatever, but it will take a lot of practice and learning before we can do anything near something like that kind of shapeshifting.

Still, even with our world remaining pretty much the same for many years to come, there will be a lot of changes in our consciousness and how we experience the world and ourselves. So it's slow change and a huge change at the same time to move from third density to fourth density.

Money will continue to dominate our world and it may take decades before the need for money can be removed, and everything can be made free. During that transition time earth consciousness will manage our finances for us. You cannot serve money and move into fourth density at the same time.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In third density there is rigid and simplistic control of things, such as with money, calendar time, laws and with a foundation of physical matter following simple fixed laws. This makes it easy for earth consciousness to predict a lot of things and events about the future. Nobody can fully predict the future, not even earth consciousness, but in third density it's possible to predict a lot of things.

BUT, earth consciousness will keep quiet about that most of the time for us in third density. Otherwise we will latch onto that knowledge with our ego minds and get stuck on a third density level of thinking. So by necessity we will experience surprising events, although from the earth consciousness perspective it's known and controlled beforehand.
Anders

Post by Anders »

What happened in my experience when I started letting go of my ego is that my suffering increased after a while! :( It was all the ego conflicts coming up to the surface. Nasty stuff. Then I realized that I can drop that garbage too! 8-)

Our egos have gone through crazy amounts of struggle and been battling through hell for all our lives. Now it's time to recognize that we have passed the finish line already, and we can relax. In fact we must relax our egos or else there is no room for earth consciousness power to increase in us.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Moving from third to fourth density is initially a very laborsome birthing process. We can make this process much easier by recognizing that there is only one intelligence in the universe. Our world in third density is a biological and physical system. That system is the universal intelligence restricting itself to follow simple natural laws. And this restriction causes the sense of separation we experience in third density.

So when we relax our egos it's the same universal intelligence that is doing the relaxation and the same universal intelligence that is moving us into fourth density. This is a recognition of oneness and makes the universal intelligence able to quickly and easily remove our ego separation. And it's the same universal intelligence from Source that is birthing earth consciousness.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have found loads of information on the internet about ascensions symptoms, mostly all kinds of sufferings and diseases in the body and mind. And although I believe there is truth to that it belongs to the laborsome birthing process into fourth density.

Now we are stepping into the next phase: the birth into fourth density. This is the second birth. The first birth is as an infant in third density. And what will happen with us as newborns in fourth density is that our bodies will start to improve and feel good instead of the nasty ascension symptoms so many people have talked about.

"Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

a. John 3:3 The Greek for again also means from above; also in verse 7." -- John 3:3

"Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

b. John 3:6 Or but spirit" -- John 3:5-6

The kingdom of God is larger than fourth density, but fourth density is the first kingdom of heaven. And to be born into spirit means that the physical third density body turns into a fourth density body. The first stage is that the universal intelligence is activated in the water in our bodies (born of water and the Spirit as it says in the Bible).

Return to “General discussions”