HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 3418 times
Been thanked: 3302 times
Contact:

Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Christine » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Published on Dec 27, 2012
War is never the answer yet when we as inhabitants of this Earth realm don't seek the truth in spite of the heavy emotional indoctrination that shrouds the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler as forbidden subjects we have not allowed true justice nor true knowledge to shine through the dark clouds of deception.

Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention (original, full version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7nE5fvFXNE&sns=em&bpctr=1506095222

The making of this film seems to have been prompted primarily by some comments made by Chancellor Angela Merkel, speaking to a live audience and the various Heads of State from many nations, gathered at a ceremony in Danzig in 2009, to remember Hitler's (allegedly) senseless and unprovoked attack on Poland, paying respects to the Polish victims on behalf of Germany, and as always, expressing gratitude to the Allies, for their sacrifices in the victory over National Socialism. Merkel, like all other German chancellors since the end of World War II, accepted full responsibility and with it, the perpetual guilt for the entire war on behalf of all Germans, and unquestioningly accepted, again: the villain role ascribed to National Socialist Germany by the victors, which many Germans, to this day, deeply resent, yet have silently endured it all of their lives. Merkel's comments, however, struck a raw nerve for many Germans who know "the rest of the story".

"Hitler's War" is also a sharp rebuke to well known German "journalist", author, filmmaker and commentator Guido Knopp (to whom the original film title actually refers), and who many Germans regard as "Uncle Guido" (in the English sense of an "Uncle Tom"), as he has a reputation for being a domestic Propaganda Minister for the World War II Allies, regarding the Third Reich and National Socialism. For he, like Merkel and the others, continues to ignore many facts, and only dutifully reminds Germans of the guilt of their forefathers (and by extension, their own "inherited" guilt), based upon a highly sanitized "official version" of history.

There are always two sides to every story, and now the Germans are finally telling theirs. This film is a "must see" for anyone with a sense of justice, honour, fairness and dignity, who have respect for ALL of the victims of World War II (not merely the "politically correct" ones) and who are interested in an accurate account of history. Indeed, if we are to learn from history, and not be doomed to repeat it, then we must also have a fair and accurate account from which to draw our conclusions and upon which to make decisions in the present, and for our future.

This film has broken through the 60+ year old taboos. Truth has breached the barbed-wire fences of "political correctness", and is making a desperate run for it's life.

Translation, narration, sound mixing, over-dubbing of the original soundtrack by Justice4Germans (2011)
http://justice4germans.wordpress.com/
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

User avatar
Pluto's Child
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Pluto's Child » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:02 pm

I've been reading the blog you have posted a link to, and it seems they have (IMO) gone down the wrong avenue in trying to grasp what happened & why.

Arguing over who did what to who doesn't work, I could point out that if the RAF had not bombed German cities then the Luftwaffe would have continued it's bombing of RAF bases, and if what happened at Biggin Hill is anything to go by they would have destroyed the relatively tiny British air force in weeks if not days.

When you add to that the fact that most of the British armies hardware was left on the beaches of Dunkirk you can see why they did what they did in the first instance, as to why it then ramped up to mass firebombing cities is another thing (initially the RAF had a small bomber force of light / medium bombers, it was only much later they fielded the infamous "1000 bomber" raids with heavy bombers.

The real unknown, and avoided at all costs reasons to the rise of the nazis & how they became what they were is grounded in the occult, it was a whole series of movements that had been building to create an all powerful "oversoul" that would be fully Germanic & not part of the Judeo Christian current which had been growing & multiplying since the mid 1800's.

Hitler was not a genius or powerful man, he was the puppet of a force that was directed & brought to fruition by Germany's top occultists.

This vein of research is the one no one wanted people to go down, because all the worlds powers use the same means, but it's what we need to understand to be free of their machinations & become the one people we really are.

User avatar
Chicodoodoo
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 am
Location: Colorado
Been thanked: 101 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Chicodoodoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 am

Pluto's Child wrote:The real unknown, and avoided at all costs reasons to the rise of the nazis & how they became what they were is grounded in the occult, it was a whole series of movements that had been building to create an all powerful "oversoul" that would be fully Germanic & not part of the Judeo Christian current which had been growing & multiplying since the mid 1800's.

Hitler was not a genius or powerful man, he was the puppet of a force that was directed & brought to fruition by Germany's top occultists.

Einstein was not a genius either, but he had power, though not anywhere near as much as Hitler. The force wielded by these unidentified occultists must indeed be powerful if it can reduce Hitler, a self-made man if I ever saw one, to a mere puppet.

So my curiosity has been piqued by your comment. Jordan Maxwell defines the occult as that which is hidden, and as some of us know, that which is hidden is usually the truth. What is your definition of "occult", and what force do you believe was used to control Hitler, the National Socialists, and by extension, the entire nation of Germany? Are any other nations also under the control of the occultists?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

User avatar
Pluto's Child
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Pluto's Child » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Pluto's Child wrote:The real unknown, and avoided at all costs reasons to the rise of the nazis & how they became what they were is grounded in the occult, it was a whole series of movements that had been building to create an all powerful "oversoul" that would be fully Germanic & not part of the Judeo Christian current which had been growing & multiplying since the mid 1800's.

Hitler was not a genius or powerful man, he was the puppet of a force that was directed & brought to fruition by Germany's top occultists.

Einstein was not a genius either, but he had power, though not anywhere near as much as Hitler. The force wielded by these unidentified occultists must indeed be powerful if it can reduce Hitler, a self-made man if I ever saw one, to a mere puppet.

So my curiosity has been piqued by your comment. Jordan Maxwell defines the occult as that which is hidden, and as some of us know, that which is hidden is usually the truth. What is your definition of "occult", and what force do you believe was used to control Hitler, the National Socialists, and by extension, the entire nation of Germany? Are any other nations also under the control of the occultists?


Are these seriously real questions or just another of your usual sarcastic "all knowing" put downs ?

The truth of what happened is well laid out in Eric Kurlanders epic "Hitlers Monsters, a supernatural history of the third reich", which probably disappointingly is not a youtube of the usual uninformed noob who can be debunked in a moment.

If anyone does get hold of a copy of said book you will see that Hitler was anything but a self made man, there were currents & energies building within an entire race that those in the know knew how to stoke & direct, Hitler became the channel for these energies, but he was not the master, which is why I said he was a puppet, because he was, a tool to an end.

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 152 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Fred Steeves » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Christine wrote: There are always two sides to every story, and now the Germans are finally telling theirs. This film is a "must see" for anyone with a sense of justice, honour, fairness and dignity, who have respect for ALL of the victims of World War II (not merely the "politically correct" ones) and who are interested in an accurate account of history. Indeed, if we are to learn from history, and not be doomed to repeat it, then we must also have a fair and accurate account from which to draw our conclusions and upon which to make decisions in the present, and for our future.


Yes, as is usual with war there are no "good guys", only competing self interests. It's still pretty much either Hitler was a blood thirsty mad man that had to be stopped, or Hitler was the knight in shining armor good guy that had to be stopped. IMO both are bullshit.

Pluto's Child wrote: If anyone does get hold of a copy of said book you will see that Hitler was anything but a self made man, there were currents & energies building within an entire race that those in the know knew how to stoke & direct, Hitler became the channel for these energies, but he was not the master, which is why I said he was a puppet, because he was, a tool to an end.


I don't know about the book, but I couldn't agree more with that opinion. The same can probably be said Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill and Mao.

I also think it was that way long before WW2, and the same this very day. No good guys, no bad guys, only competing interests being manipulated to an end.
You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows

Bob Dylan

User avatar
Chicodoodoo
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 am
Location: Colorado
Been thanked: 101 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Chicodoodoo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 am

Pluto's Child wrote:The truth of what happened is well laid out in Eric Kurlanders epic "Hitlers Monsters, a supernatural history of the third reich"

Do you think it's possible that mainstream history academia has been thoroughly brainwashed by wartime propaganda sold as history (written by the victors), whereupon the "best and brightest" historians win accolades from their contemporaries for rationalizing and confirming the false history everyone was taught in school? I see this happening a lot.

Do you recognize that most people are easily convinced by arguments from authority figures like pundits, experts, gurus, figureheads, and authors? I see this happening a lot, too.

I have yet to see any mention of anything occult in Hitler's actual writings. Nor do I recall hearing anything about the occult in his public speeches. Can you point me to any examples I may have missed? Even his abundant artistic works don't touch on the occult.

Kurlander writes “Auschwitz… was the border scientific byproduct of the Nazis’ faith-based vision of racial purification and Aryan utopia.” The foundation for this statement is the false belief derived from wartime propaganda that Auschwitz was an extermination camp targeting Jews and gassing them to death by the millions. For most mainstream historians, this is unquestionable "fact". For a few others who do question and investigate (Ernst Zundel, David Duke, Germar Rudolf, Robert Faurisson, Vincent Reynouard, David Irving, and others), it is complete fantasy. But Kurlander apparently believes the propaganda he was originally taught in history class and now rationalizes and confirms it with his extensive footnoted research. Do you think this is real, or useful, or right?

Are you so sure that "The truth of what happened is well laid out in Eric Kurlander's epic Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich"?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

User avatar
Chicodoodoo
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 am
Location: Colorado
Been thanked: 101 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Chicodoodoo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Fred Steeves wrote:No good guys, no bad guys, only competing interests being manipulated to an end.


No right or wrong, just conflicting interests?! Are you an empath, Fred, or are you just pretending to be? So you are prepared to remove ethical judgement, morality, and empathy from the equation in order to reduce history to just a sterile game of conflicting interests? I would expect this kind of perspective from Bill Ryan or Atticus or other known sociopaths, but it's a shock coming from you. That's the third time you've shocked me. The first was observing your role as the sugar-sweet "official greeter" at the Avalon forum, hoping to gain favor with Bill Ryan. The second was at Inphinet's chat group when I called you on another false step and you high-tailed it out of there in a huff. And now you are peddling the "no right or wrong" elixir to the empaths, or maybe to the non-empaths hiding among them.

It's totally absurd to say there were no good guys or bad guys in WW2. It was wrong for the ruling sociopaths to manipulate Hitler into invading Poland to stop the genocide of Germans who lived there because of the wrong provisions of the Treaty of Versailles that broke up German territory as wrong punishment for allegedly starting WW1, which was also wrongly started via another deception and manipulation, the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria. History is nothing but a cascade of wrong-doing by psychologically deficient non-empaths, i.e. bad guys, bent on controlling and dominating the bulk of humanity. Now why would you want to sweep that under the rug as just "conflicting interests"? And my opposing your impoverished perspective is surely nothing but a conflicting interest, and has nothing to do with right or wrong... Right?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

User avatar
Pluto's Child
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Pluto's Child » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Pluto's Child wrote:The truth of what happened is well laid out in Eric Kurlanders epic "Hitlers Monsters, a supernatural history of the third reich"

Do you think it's possible that mainstream history academia has been thoroughly brainwashed by wartime propaganda sold as history (written by the victors), whereupon the "best and brightest" historians win accolades from their contemporaries for rationalizing and confirming the false history everyone was taught in school? I see this happening a lot.


Absolutely, I am aware of the zionist psy-op & the way academics have to conform to keep their jobs etc.

Chicodoodoo wrote:Do you recognize that most people are easily convinced by arguments from authority figures like pundits, experts, gurus, figureheads, and authors? I see this happening a lot, too.


I personally don't think they need convincing, it doesn't occur to them there is an argument or discussion to be had, they just swallow it whole, esp if it's on the BBC.

I
Chicodoodoo wrote: have yet to see any mention of anything occult in Hitler's actual writings. Nor do I recall hearing anything about the occult in his public speeches. Can you point me to any examples I may have missed? Even his abundant artistic works don't touch on the occult.


It wouldn't have been expedient to mention such things in his speeches I would have thought, but he did own books on the occult esp by Germany's version of Crowley, which had very ominous & fateful parts (considering what later transpired) underlined presumably by Adolf's own hand.

Chicodoodoo wrote:Kurlander writes “Auschwitz… was the border scientific byproduct of the Nazis’ faith-based vision of racial purification and Aryan utopia.” The foundation for this statement is the false belief derived from wartime propaganda that Auschwitz was an extermination camp targeting Jews and gassing them to death by the millions. For most mainstream historians, this is unquestionable "fact". For a few others who do question and investigate (Ernst Zundel, David Duke, Germar Rudolf, Robert Faurisson, Vincent Reynouard, David Irving, and others), it is complete fantasy. But Kurlander apparently believes the propaganda he was originally taught in history class and now rationalizes and confirms it with his extensive footnoted research. Do you think this is real, or useful, or right?


He uses the words "border science" where most would say "fringe science" & personally I think Mengele's experiments do fall into that category, Kurlander may believe in the "extermination camp" thing, or maybe he knows his grants & the ability to publish his work would disappear like a puff of smoke if he started down that route, but that's not his actual subject anyway.

Chicodoodoo wrote:Are you so sure that "The truth of what happened is well laid out in Eric Kurlander's epic Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich"?


Of the occult, cultural & psychological aspects yes I do, unlike most other authors he is fluent in German & spent a long time over there going through genuine source material from the time, he builds an eloquent & very well researched case.

I certainly wouldn't bin what he has to say because he hasn't gone out against the "6 million dead holocaust" position.

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 152 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Fred Steeves » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Chico, your narrowly focused obsessions are still controlling you after all these years. I sincerely hope you are able to hit the pause button on that one day, just long enough for a little self introspection on how you come across to people.

Now, I owe you no explanations, so I'm just going to go back to drinking this delicious cold beer. On with the St. Adolf Show...
You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows

Bob Dylan

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 3418 times
Been thanked: 3302 times
Contact:

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Postby Christine » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 am

Since I started this thread I am rather obligated to step in again so here goes. I write in free flow consciousness mode with no agenda or bone to pick with anyone. It would please me if you fellows (non-gender specific) would step back a few inches from your need to bring contentious labeling to Earth Empaths. We don't need to do that to make our perspectives heard. I get hate emails and I am labeled, something that I find particularly infantile and a sad echo of Trump vs Kim Jong-un. Our forum is full of wise words and some of the wisest point out that using labels, box identities, soap opera drama, etc. are so deeply entrenched in our human consciousness that only we can get out of our own way. Watch your own words for they are the weavers of reality.

I have read the responses to this thread so will make a few of my own points. First and this might be obvious to most of us, all perspectives can be fortified with documentation and our opinions swayed with well crafted writing playing on human emotions. It is obvious that the world stage is manipulated via propaganda, that is true on all fronts on all subjects. So all leaders use it to convince the masses, direct our consciousness or to keep us chasing our own tails in endless desires never met.

Why I personally started investigating the manipulations of WWI and WWII and the war that never ended was because I found in me a fear, shame even to look into the forbidden (illegal) subject of Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich. I also have a growing trust of my inner voice, the fleeting visions and dreams that leak through from the other side and this happened in regards to Hitler. Two conflicting memories arose in lucid dreams. The first was as a young Jewish girl on a train being taken to one of the camps, full of fear and terror. At one point the train screeched to a halt and somehow myself and many others made it to the river we stopped by. I found myself floating in the river feeling grateful and free. I will come back to this later.

The second dream/vision was me walking up a grand stone stairway with two giant stone lions guarding the entry. In this dream I am a male in uniform, not the black of the SS but a khaki one, I am blond, tall and proud. My mission is as an attache to Adolf, it seems I am entrusted with the delivery of sensitive information and I take this very seriously. There is a young woman with me, she is Jewish and also trusted within the ranks. The dream lasted a long time and there were moments when all the horror and doubt of war plagued me, there was too much death, too much suffering.

Never forgetting that we are human I tried to put these two dreams together into something that made cohesive sense. While reviewing them again I feel that the first one released me from a very deeply embedded fear and relationship with myself. I've had many memories of "past lives" the greatest fears and sorrows have always arisen at the hands of tyranny, the horrible slaughter of innocent people. And yet the worst memories come with the realization of the darker hand I played at different times to try and save myself from further injury ... today this collective nightmare goes on and on.

So back to topic. We are living under the tyranny of the victors of WWI and WWII with their well developed propaganda and perversion of whatever truth there was in these world atrocities. So if a pendulum must swing lets swing it to the far extreme to see what is hidden from us. And when we rectify the worst of the lies lets allow the pendulum to find center. For myself this is not an obsession more akin to a mission to bring some light into the dark forbidden his-story of deception.

One of my first questions and it should be a rather blaring one: Why is it illegal to bring anything that disproves and underscores the lies we've been told about Hitler and the holocaust to the surface?

Ernst Zündel, Ursula Haverbeck, David Irving to mention a few have paid dearly for their research. They have been thrown in jail, banned from countries, had their research stolen and their characters smashed. That tells us something or we haven't learned a thing from all these years looking down the rabbit holes of the dark governmental agendas.

Winston Churchill was a drunken war mongering slathering slob, and yet we are to think/believe that somehow he and his imperialistic paid for cronies were upholding the good fight? Why do we allow the likes of him and Stalin to be preserved unquestioned in the false annals of time while allowing Hitler to be branded as the greatest evil that ever lived? Hitler who we are to believe/think of as a madman bent on taking over the world. My research gives me a differing point of view and while I can't say with 100% certainty that Hitler wasn't influenced by nefarious elements his character speaks for itself if you take enough time to look without the veils of prejudice. I would go far enough to say that "knowing what we know now" with access to so much information and a bigger world view it is most likely that he was unduly influenced. We do know that the winning of any battle is mostly won via treachery and undercover agent provocateurs.

We also are wise enough to know that there will always be elements that seek power within any structure and being inside the SS or close to Adolf was a way to usurp power and use it for personal gain or madmen type egomania. I could not deny that this happened. What we don't know is how aware Adolf was of these rogue agents. What we don't know is how close he may have walked to madness himself watching his beloved Germania and way of life being bombed to dust. I've often stated that to truly get a better view of what might have been it is necessary to walk in the time that the historical figure or event occurred. We can gather documents and have endless discussions from this future perspective without ever really finding the lesson we need to learn. If we haven't learned from our past we are doomed to repeat it. Learning for myself is always an interior work.

Lets just take a look at the word Nazi, this word along with holocaust has specific and narrow interpretations in the collective mind. Both are terms of propaganda and have taken on a nearly archetypal meaning.

Nazi = tyrannical. socialist, hate crimes, white supremacist
From Wikipedia: "National Socialism (German: Nationalsozialismus), more commonly known as Nazism is the ... The term "Nazi" was in use before the rise of the NSDAP as a colloquial and derogatory word for a backwards farmer." Could this be interpreted as a slur much like the use of the words nigger, wasp, or nip?

Holocaust = the genocide of 6 million Jews.
Holocaust is the ongoing killing and genocide of People, the worst genocides committed by the Bolsheviks and the slaughter of native Americans. And the Irish, and the Aborigines, and any native culture that claims the right of self rule.

So much anger and blame is directed at the white root race yet it was one of the first to experience mass genocide so Is it any wonder that those who carry the Nordic in their blood try to bring forth certain truths? I have discovered my own genealogy which is almost purely Nordic, this has helped me comprehend why I feel the need to look deeper.

This of course brings me to the Nordic myths and traditions. And what was brought up here, the occult. Without writing a dissertation something I am not particularly good at allow me to bring to the table some thoughts. First the occult trail that the Third Reich followed is distinctly different from the occult trail of say the Rothschild's, et.al. The societies that were fundamental to the rise of the Third Reich were the Thule and VRIL. For myself on looking deeper I find that there are the "secrets of power" contained within this knowledge, the truth of magnetism and the ability to harness it. How this energy was used is what we should be concerned with. And anyone who has access to it will be tested to the fullness of their integrity else they will fall to the use of power over, such was perhaps the way of Aleister Crowley and others. For as they say absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Implosion vs explosion: Implosion is a way to harness this energy without destruction while anything that explodes (nuclear bombs, internal combustion engines, etc.) is destructive. This statement is both internal and external. When we as living beings learn to harness our power inwardly we clearly see that we are counter rotational fields of energy, both dark and light, both poles of energy centering within the self, at this point we no longer need to exert control over anyone or anything else. On a more collective scale if we humans were able to harness the endless source of energy as free energy without killing or harming for it we would be able to implement a sane world. But we are still ruled by madmen.

I see no reason to bicker here ... and less reason to bring into the forum the mechanization of other forums. Lets leave the usage of labels and making enemies of friends to those who need to wield a false sword of truth, it is brittle and lifeless. I am all for speaking up, revealing in transparency and by all means find a moment of laughter. If one of us has an obsession lets celebrate that obsession, if one of us is still locked in a need for personal imagery lets laugh with them, and if one of us needs to speak forcefully to rectify misunderstandings lets also welcome that without endless looping rounds of rebuttal. Too much is at stake to let personal issues interfere for too long.

I honestly find ee to be a creative forum and love that a few are able to express freely in all realms.
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.


Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest