Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
maggie

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by maggie »

Admittedly I have a sore button that hurts when It is pushed. This button is about racism (unconscious belief that color and nose shape means something) and sexism (promulgated by the penis ability to inseminate but not be forced to "carry" offspring) classism (as in who gets to lay out the "fashions and laws" others will follow and who will serve whom) and elitism (YES, some just ARE better than others by nature). I grew up with an example of white people believing themselves superior (though they would be "good" to the coloreds, kind to others, law abiding, and never brag about how much better one is).

I saw the results of belief in rigid social rules where men were naturally "more important" and women made the scapegoat for men's behavior. A poignant example that effected me was that my mother was shamed and blamed when she was (possibly raped, though I am not certain) made pregnant. She was FORCED to give the baby up at a " maternity home" in secret and then sent home to pretend nothing happened. Having no means or will to fight the "social order" of her parents, she was married off. I came just three years later and had terrible colic and she did not really bond with me. She grieved her first child, a little boy, deeply as she told me so, all through my life with her.

The observation I made was that my mother was just as capable of cruelty as her parents. This informs me that the sins are passed on to further generations when seen as normal ways to behave. I say narcissists R US because abuse by the cruel unconscious is likely to continue.....

Some undeveloped "people" don't have any independent "substance". When the doors are closed and they are alone, they are empty. With others to feedback, they come alive, able to FULLY engage their programming....I see them as shells who only have a solid appearance in public with their audience. I call them narcissists because they lack real deep connection with anything. The mask is groomed. the inner life is suppressed.

There is nothing one could "say" that will change their minds because their positions are not "thought out". The position is just part of the package of "values" as perceived at any time. Certainly perceptions change but the alternative is not less part of a program. intolerance is partially an inability to conceive beyond a set of prejudices IMO.

BECAUSE I grew up with people who were trained that REALLY only "our kind are the right kind", I believe the German citizens capacity to tolerate and allow the destruction of opposing social classes. IMO the extermination was not aimed at individuals but at "neutralizing" Bad influences and the "other" people just seen as objects and "numbers". No difference in the way any shallow mind and blocked heart sees people as "objectified" in "groups".

Seriously I think some opening occurred in the last 100 years that is allowing many to be connected with consciousness outside the regularly scheduled programming. When I was growing up, I feel I was lucky to live in the US at a time when something was "in the air". There has never been a "time" when a person COULD access as much freedom to open up and deepen IF interested.

My approach is that this world is an opportunity to open the heart and deepen the mind. The visionists and revisionists of history may be attempting that effort so as far as I can tell. I see the efforts as a little absurd because I don't understand how "proving" the past will change my state of being? Perhaps understanding the motivations people have does give insight? BUT IMO the loudest voices may have shallow motives?
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

So anyway, I still can't help but not see this, or any particular issue, in such black and white terms as in AH was either a devil, or a saint. Either he murdered 6 million, or he was a modern day messiah... Does it really have to be one or the other? Sometimes looks can be deceiving, such as people like Alex Jones singing to the mountain tops every day that because the world elites hate his boy Trump, necessarily equals him being the knight in shining armor come to save the day. Oh, how the persecution proves it.

Then again, is it not possible there's a bit more to it than that?

In the same light, does the way the world ganged up on the Reich, necessarily mean that they were dangerous to the elite class? Or might there be a bit more to it than that?

If German blood is so dangerous to the ruling class, why were they propped right back up after being utterly decimated, and allowed to become the dominant player in Europe once again?
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Fred Steeves wrote:... If German blood is so dangerous to the ruling class, why were they propped right back up after being utterly decimated, and allowed to become the dominant player in Europe once again?
They are not. The Federal Republic is fully owned, run, and controlled by the US of A, in the same way the former German Democratic Republic was owned, run, and controlled by the Soviet Union. Perhaps digging a bit into actual history would be helpful in understanding the issue. The Federal Republic of Germany is NOT the successor to the German Reich or the Third Reich. The German Reich continues to exist, but without an area (land) is not functional. These two statements were made by the highest court in the Federal Republic.

Furthermore, the World War has not ended. There is no peace treaty between Germany and the Allied Forces, and the enemy clauses of the United Nations continue to be in force. Now, why would they continue to be valid if there were no enemy? Surely, it cannot be an oversight by some administrative idiot.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Hi Karelia, long time :)

By chance do you have any links to sources you can share in what you posted?

This old dog is always willing to learn a new trick, but this is greatly reminding me of the America is just a corporation thing. In that case you can leave the US out as the baddie as well, and go after the corporation really running the show for both nations.

So I'm no expert here, especially in legalese. Barring something explosive you can provide that even a simple carpenter like me can grok, where does this leave us besides hashing and rehashing finely tuned lawyerly arguments and details?

Socrates
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

You gonna have to either google a bit deeper or use google translate, Fred. Here's one link (in German) including a reference to the court decision: https://deutsch.rt.com/inland/25272-bun ... rt-weiter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The whole corporation thing is another rabbit hole. Yes, of course the FRG is a corporation, just like the USA, UK etc etc are corporations, but that's not what I was referring to in my last post. The corporation issue has only been in existence for a few decades, at least with regard to Germany (dunno how long the US has been one).

Christine and I covered the 'special status' of what we know today as "Germany" in quite some detail in one of our videos.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

I'll be going over the associated links with a fine toothed comb, thanks! The translate seems pretty clear so far, seen a lot worse.

Socrates
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

karelia wrote:You gonna have to either google a bit deeper or use google translate, Fred. Here's one link (in German) including a reference to the court decision: https://deutsch.rt.com/inland/25272-bun ... rt-weiter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The whole corporation thing is another rabbit hole. Yes, of course the FRG is a corporation, just like the USA, UK etc etc are corporations, but that's not what I was referring to in my last post. The corporation issue has only been in existence for a few decades, at least with regard to Germany (dunno how long the US has been one).

Christine and I covered the 'special status' of what we know today as "Germany" in quite some detail in one of our videos.
Okay just a tad bit of deeper history. First, The US, United States of America, the United states of America, US INC. and so on has been a corporation since 1789 and beyond. The Central banks were in control until good ol Andrew Jackson kicked them out until they weaseled their way back in. The Civil War was never declared a War by a sitting Congress because the Southern States walked out and never declared a re convenience so the original real united states of america government did not exist anymore so the Traitor Lincoln formed his own corporation of the ones left and they became nothing more than a board of trustees or some such. The civil war that was never declared had and has no end to this day. We are continuously in a state of emergency or war as you would think and every board of governors since has kept it that way.

This in no different than Germany as you have stated, there was no peace agreements and/or treaties. So Guess what, The corporation of the Federal Republic of Germany does the same as the USA, Russia, China and any other sick damn government or should I say Corporation today. I am not sure how long Germany has been run by the corporations but it a sure bet that they have been controlled by the Banks and that was way before the two wars of the 20th century so Hitler was controlled one way or the other and the Party he created or that took control was just another corporation to be controlled by the banksters.

Here is a link to history of the USA and thank you Karelia for the link to the German stuff. We are all as a people in the same boat.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More on this later but to dig deeper into each country is the ticket I think and perhaps its gets more transparent.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

edit: I see others have posted while I was writing.

I will try and help here though need to state that one's own research is the most valuable because you will follow your own intuitive nose. I often say re-searching because there is a veritable knot of information interwoven with disinformation that will keep us humans forever looking for the end of one string or another. And legalese is just such a layered knot, so convoluted that only a through an often exhausting study can get to the simple truth that those in power use this system to keep "us fools' entangled. Ironically they themselves are bound by agreements and the laws they script that give them the right to 'rule'. And via positions of power they easily create new statutes as they are required to be able to say they follow the law.

Google: natural law, sovereignty law, etc. There are some really good videos out there that will do more justice to the subject than I can.

Yes to it being "corporations" a fictitious non-living entity the apex is, as far as we know, the Crown Corporation a triad of baddies as you say. Lots to be found on that too. Three entities with substantial land and financial holdings that are not under the law of Nations: The Vatican, Washington D.C. and The City of London. Germany was basically disemboweled at the end of WWII thereby denying its sovereignty or right to self rule. It's the same story of what was done and is being done to Nations that try to remove their ties to these entities such as the IMF, Trilateral Commission, Department of Foreign Affairs, etc.

Fred Steeves wrote:Hi Karelia, long time :)

By chance do you have any links to sources you can share in what you posted?

This old dog is always willing to learn a new trick, but this is greatly reminding me of the America is just a corporation thing. In that case you can leave the US out as the baddie as well, and go after the corporation really running the show for both nations.

So I'm no expert here, especially in legalese. Barring something explosive you can provide that even a simple carpenter like me can grok, where does this leave us besides hashing and rehashing finely tuned lawyerly arguments and details?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

This could be old and may have already been seen. I find it interesting that if it was done in 1988 and aired, did it then get censored or perhaps the already brainwashed did not want to see it? How is it showing up again and how long will it stay available?

https://youtu.be/BvOgfIhvy_o

After Burner

Published on Oct 2, 2015

Fred A Leuchter: Courageous Defender of Historical Truth by Mark Weber

Until early 1988, Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. — like most Americans — basically accepted the Holocaust extermination story. In itself that is not at all remarkable, except that this man also just happened to be the foremost American expert on gassing and gas chamber technology.

Fred Leuchter was commissioned in early 1988 by German-Canadian publisher Ernst Zündel to conduct a thorough forensic investigation of the alleged wartime gassing facilities in Poland for his defense case in the Toronto “Holocaust Trial.” Zündel was so sure that the Holocaust gassing story would not stand up to expert examination that he sent Leuchter to Europe at considerable expense, completely confident that an independent investigation would confirm the Revisionist view.

In early 1988, Leuchter and his team carefully investigated the so-called gas chambers at, first, the Auschwitz main camp, second, the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, which is supposed to have been the most terrible Nazi extermination center, and, third, the Majdanek camp near Lublin, where the Allies claimed at Nuremberg that a million and a half people were killed. As an expert witness testifying under oath in April 1988 in the second Zündel trial, and in his published report of his on-site investigation, Fred Leuchter explained in detail that the supposed gas chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek could not possibly have been used to gas people as alleged.

Leuchter’s findings demolish the core of the Holocaust legend — the Auschwitz gassing story. British historian David Irving found Leuchter’s forensic investigation so compelling that, as he has publicly acknowledged, it was a major factor in persuading him finally to reject the Holocaust extermination story.

I came across this today and thought it would fit in this thread.

Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Steven, thank you for posting the above video, I had never heard it before even though I have looked at other studies of the impossibility of mass gassing in the concentration camps. It got me thinking about Ernst Zündel (April 24, 1939 - August 5, 2017) and others who have paid so dearly for defending the truth of WWII history. I hadn't realized Ernst had passed away recently, may he rest in peace. We started listening to this 1996 interview last night so thought to share it here. The propaganda machine would have us think that people like Ernst, David Irving and Ursula Haverbeck carry hatred toward the Jewish people and that is what drives them, listening to their passion I only hear an inner drive for truth.

Truth does set one free, maybe not the greater freedom of Spirit that walks side by side with peeling away another layer of the deception, but it does set one free from false beliefs. The irony for me is that we content ourselves with beliefs that feel comfortable, they cease to be comfortable when you penetrate not only that lies are told but the reason for them that lays beneath the deception.

Even the most basic freedoms, the freedom of speech for example are nothing more than an illusion if one person goes to prison for presenting a revisionist view of the "Holocaust". Reading Spiritwind's thread On Sacrifice I was once again struck by how this "ideology of a sociopath" has stealthily made its way into religions and governments around the world and through these doctrines continues to affect the lives of millions and millions of people who follow them blindly or are the current sacrificial lambs on the altar of deceit.

Ernst Zündel - Interviewed by an Israeli journalist (1996) GREAT !!!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o[/youtube]

Published on Jul 9, 2012

This video is one of the most hard-hitting interviews that Ernst Zündel ever gave to one of his political enemies !! A stunning interview addressing the centuries-old enmity between the Germans and the Jews...

The video is about 120 minutes long, with a introduction by Ernst Zündel explaining and showing just some of the MANY books in his possession (authored by Jews) that he used in answering many of the questions presented to him in conjunction with this particular interview !!

The quality of the video is quite good (A9 / V8) when one takes into account that the master was made with the old style video cassette cameras that were affordable for that era...

After watching this incredibly well spoken and articulated interview.., then PASS IT ON in whatever way possible... !!!

!!! Truth Does Not Fear Investigation !!!

Also something VERY important to remember is.., "He who Wins the War.., also Writes the History"

Yes / No ??

"The Truth shall make you Free.., but at first.., it'll make you Damn Mad" !!!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”