The Harmony of Water

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

The Harmony of Water

Post by Spiritwind »

I've been reading a couple books lately, both are outstanding. One, titled Bees by Rudolf Steiner, whose work I had not delved into before. Since we eventually want to try our hand at beekeeping, this seemed like a good place to start. The other, titled The Land of Osiris by Stephen Miller, was a recommendation I saw by Cara St. Louise. Having already read her books and liked them, I figured it was worth checking out.

And I just love it when someone can look at something from the past with new eyes, and see what has been staring us in the face the whole time. There was a worldwide civilization of advanced beings who predate the patriarchal one we have been suffering with for some long time. There is considerable evidence amassing, that suggests this previous rendition of advanced culture was not warlike, and was matriarchal in nature. They actually used their understanding of technology to enhance the natural environment in a way that benefits all life, and promotes harmony and balance of mind and spirit. Quite the opposite of what we have today.

Water also appears to have played a pivotal role. This interests me for a whole bunch of reasons. I have read Viktor Schauberger's book, Nature as Teacher, and was fascinated about what he came to know about water. And it is interesting to me that Stephen Mehler draws from the indigenous traditions of the original people who have carried this information through their oral traditions passed down through the generations. It seems that the indigenous peoples world wide hold a key to the solutions that could restore harmony to our fragile Eco-system that has been damaged by man's greed and ignorance.

Mehler was taken on a sight seeing tour of many of the oldest sights in Egypt under the guidance of Abd'El Hakim, where he identifies what appears to be an ancient river called Ur Nil, that actually ran on a course that lines up with the four major oases that remain as tell tale signs of its existence. He writes about a whole new understanding of the oldest pyramids, which he calls per-neters, and their purpose as frequency generators that operate in tandem with water to create a radiant energy and vibration/sound. This in my mind seems to benefit the natural environment much the same as orgonite does, as in, transmutes non-beneficial energies. His 14th chapter, called Asgat Nefer - The Harmony of Water, is all about the properties of water and he has a spiritual outlook that is much in line with my own. Water IS LIFE! It is sacred, and it holds memory. He talks about the two "general categories of energy reactions. The vorticular dynamics of water, reacting internally", labeled "implosion" and how Schauberger "identified it with the actions of centripetal forces, going inward to a center point." Then there is the forces of "explosion", which were "centrifugal forces...flowing away from a center point". These two forces represented the feminine/creative forces on he one hand, and the masculine/destructive forces on the other hand. These two energies need to operate in balance, with neither one nor the other predominating. Obviously we have a big imbalance in today's world.

I think about this all the time, in fact, with every glass of wonderful fresh un-tampered with well water I am blessed to have access to. Water that comes from deep within our earth is healing and beneficial in a way that treated water that most have access to does not. But, it can be restored to a healthy state, and this is what really interests me. To quote from Mehler as he shares with us the research of Johann Grander, "By applying electrical and magnetic charges to water, Grander found he could revitalize the water by returning it to a pristine energy state. He called his theory Living Water and believed he had found the means to cure many diseases. As Schauberger had stated years before, Grander claimed we were destroying ourselves by killing our water supplies, using harmful chemicals and metal transport systems which removed the vital essence from the water by severely lowering its vibratory rate."

He (Grander) "also claimed that water had memory. Just removing the toxic chemicals and bacteria by filtration was not enough: the water still held the memory of the harmful products." I personally talk to water all the time, and so this concept comes as no surprise to me. And I also find that the meaning of the Hebrew letter Mem being tied to water very significant. In addition, I also remember lives where water, springs, and wells were considered sacred, and were places of powerful energies rising up from the earth. This current trend in our world to treat water so shamefully appalls me to no end. And I am certainly not alone in this. It's no surprise to see the indigenous peoples leading the way back to sanity and honor. We should all follow their lead, in my opinion.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”