Beating that Drum

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Beating that Drum

Post by Spiritwind »

Sort of continued...

(I started writing this morning over here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=968&p=11574#p11574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

So the past, future, and present are all swimming in the currents of my mind lately. And, I’ve decided to make this the beginning of another post in a different thread, because I’m about to veer way off the topic of farm life.

On the one hand I’m becoming clearer by the day about our potential relationship with the feminine emanation that seems to embody this planet and literally makes up absolutely everything that has form here, from the plants and animals, to the rocks and dirt, to the grains of sand on the beaches of the world, to our very bodies and every cell in it. It, SHE, is EVERYTHING! And she sparkles, and she is radiant, and when I tune into her all is well, in fact it’s better than well. She tells me to never give up, love is patient, and things aren’t what they seem, and it isn’t all bad. It is because of her that I was able to start appreciating the beauty and joy that actually is there for us, especially once we begin to cultivate a space for her within us. It is what has allowed so much integration and healing to take place on my journey of remembrance and return to wholeness, to holiness. She represents all that is sacred, which is basically everything. I unabashedly love her, with all my being.

But I basically can’t talk much to people about her. And, much of the ensuing thought processes that I often share here are a result of that continued asking why this is so. In fact, it is because of the spread of a certain mindset, almost like a process of dying and de-evolving to a lower state, that I see happening in the world that I am so, basically, unsure how she is going to pull off what would have to be a bonafide miracle of epic proportions to avert the coming train wreck, where almost all passengers on board are lost.

There are some of us who do see it coming. We know that radiation is still pouring into our oceans from Fukushima, we know there is an inconceivable loss of life happening in our oceans, for all kinds of reasons. Man, I’m having a hard time going on with this. Okay, keep going...

We know there is ample evidence in the public domain that shows we are indeed experiencing weather modification technologies, and that nothing is really normal there anymore. We know there are heavy metals and a whole bunch of other stuff being sprayed on us all over the world. We know that many of these fires have elements about them that are not from natural causes, and that there is an agenda at work in some areas that is in no way for humanities benefit. We know that as they continue to install smart meters and 5g technologies with the intention for this to be worldwide that it does not bode well for biological life here.

We also know that Montsanto (now Bayer) with its many tentacles affecting our food chain is part of this life deadening agenda, as well as the hold the pharmaceutical companies have on corporations that solely exist to increase profit. They have no sense of ethics or social responsibility as a result of being given the same rights as an individual, and in reality they actually have more rights than we humans currently have as individuals. They allow a bunch of wealthy beyond imagination for most of us people, the big shareholders, to get together and decide what happens for the rest of us. But that’s scratching the surface.

I mentioned that I’ve been reading about the Tavistock Institute, and, though I knew bits and pieces of this, they really lay it out for you. I must say, my mind is reeling. The thing is, once you peel back the onion far enough, you can’t help but notice the long term planning involved in all of this. They totally intended to take us back to cave man mentality, but even worse than that. Cave men probably treated their women pretty good. It’s really the diabolicalness of it all, that gets me though. They use their knowledge of how the human mind works against us in every way imaginable. I studied many current textbooks on psychology while working on getting my degree not too many years ago. Even though I will never use that education to actually get a job in any field that requires it, I did learn a lot of useful information. I do know a bit about how psychology became one of the accepted branches of so called science.

It’s good to remember that pretty much every single new gadget, or technological advance that is rolled out to the public, was developed in secret behind closed doors, by corporations and agencies, for military purposes and applications. These people have a different mindset than the average human just trying to raise a family and a live a middle class life (which anyone should be able to see is disappearing fast). And, as I’ve been digging into the story concocted and taught in our schools that supposedly represents a facsimile of truth about our past I realize more and more just how deep the lie goes, and how far into our psyche and belief systems it has managed to infiltrate.

As Max Igan says, everything REALLY is a lie, and even I did not know this just a few short years ago. In fact, as I dug deeper and deeper into what evidence has managed to survive the onslaught of underhanded skullduggery, I am truly not happy to discover it’s far worse than I even could have imagined.

And yet, and yet.....

You see, even as a child I had this idea about the world. But, because I wanted to fit in, wanted to be accepted, I submerged my inner knowing that really was there all along, even from the beginning. Just so incredibly amazing to realize that my earliest intuitions were absolutely right on the mark. And I thought I was crazy!

And then there is the continuing trickle, and sometimes torrent, of memories that are coming back to me, some from this lifetime, and some from beyond. What has been done to human beings by OTHER human beings, in all its horror, truly is a hard pill to swallow. No wonder there is so much cognitive dissonance.

It does appear that those at the highest levels of power and control on this planet do indeed adhere to a cult that really is satanic to its core. That’s where all the human trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophilia epidemic comes in. There is no bottom here, at least not that I’ve found. And, my intuition tells me lately that we have all been on the reservation for a lot longer than we know. They treat this planet like a piece of real estate that they own and can do anything that they want with, and they’ve been doing this for a very very long time, through several cataclysms, perhaps even an ice age or two, and maybe even carried over from planetary/solar system wars where the spoils got divided up amongst the winners. It’s a very ancient mind set, but one which many of us would not willingly go along with if we really knew where that is going to leave the rest of us and all biological life forms we share this planet with.

And I guess that’s why I don’t give up. Because I think they somehow have to get us to consent to our demise. So, if enough of us wake up and smell the roses (where did that saying come from?) and refuse to go along, and this is both energetically (in our minds, thoughts, and heart decisions), as well as taking physical actions to withdraw our consent and begin practicing on a daily basis to set the table for HER!, something completely different will start to happen. Something amazing. I know in my bones it can happen. I don’t feel the outcome is set in stone, yet.

So I will keep on beating that drum until, well, I guess I’ll know.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Beating that Drum

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1s_WmMaTQ[/youtube]
Love you 2 times 3...to the power of the 9. (having some fun with numbers this morning)

The beating of our Hearts the internal drum, follow y-Our hearts true beat.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

After a long night of feeling quite weird about things, life, what’s going on in the world, family relations and so forth, I am going to try and write out my thoughts. As usual, it helps me sort things out.

A sense of individuality and self occupies the body that I identify with. I have no doubt a certain consciousness continues on after this body, this avatar, is no longer viable as a house of sorts, for me to experience life in a human body.

I have always been of a thoughtful nature, at least since I’ve been in this body. So much so, that as I mingle amongst my fellow man, I almost wonder if we truly are all of the same species. It is not really with the eyes of judgement that I look upon my fellow man, it is with the eyes and heart of unconditional, even painful at times, love for all life. It makes me weep uncontrollably at times. For while I can and do feel great joy, especially as I sit here basking in the exchange of love energy with my little feline friends, I equally feel a heaviness that is hard to throw off. They, my feline friends, have no hidden motives, just an is-ness about them that needs no words.

We throw around the words love, spiritual, narcissist, psychopath a lot, I notice, in this community of people I’ve connected with in some way that are at least alternative thinkers like myself. As I lay awake last night I thought about this a lot. A certain sequence of thoughts ensued having to do with streams of energy, and the process of growing up. You see, when babies are born they are generally experienced with wonder because of their innocence and purity. It’s like being “in” that field of love without borders energy field that just feels so juicy. As they grow they “learn” to differentiate. All children, that I am aware of, go through a stage that is what we would consider very narcissistic in an adult. It’s normal. Being in a human body involves dealing with desire, wants, and needs. Then we also go through a stage that is self conscious almost in the extreme, as we can observe in our teenage population.

It would seem, according to my observations, that as we mature we tend to lean one way or the other, either tending towards the path of love, or tending toward the path of domination. Many factors influence the direction we take, too numerous for this writing. There also seems to be the wider path of simply never growing up, maturing as our potential blueprint dictates, and simply never moving out of that stage of “me first”, or “what’s in it for me”. Of course, many in this middle stream of collective consciousness and unconsciousness, do a great job of making sure the thin veneer of appearances is kept up. Their make-up is always perfect, the kids are always clean and well dressed and have all the latest gadgets. But it’s really all fake, and even their children are only important to keep up a certain appearance in this world. In short, real heart energy is missing.

It is these children that are continuously born into these families that are most vulnerable and subject to programming. This is where the stream of dominance comes in. For the single thing I have identified in this small group of earth ship consciousness steerers that is universal is a need to control, a need to dominate. I do not understand this mindset, but I am trying to because I know we can’t fight them with the same kind of weapons they employ against us, the rest of the population, both those cultivating the heart field, and those who just want to gratify the senses.

I used to think hate and fear were the culprit, but those are just the tools they use to control the rest of the population. And a deep working knowledge of the human psyche. To them, we are just a medium used for their experimentation and exercises in improving their domination techniques. That’s why they can act without concern for other life forms, the environment, or even those they consider of lesser value in enacting their goals of total control and dominance. Hating them is of no use, nor is trying to rid ourselves of them entirely.

It is helpful to see the blanket of oppression that has fallen over humanity almost wholesale as something not real, for it is made of lies, deceit, and slight of hand tactics akin to magicians tricks, once identified. You see, I have somewhere lurking in my memory banks an image of a being who since birth was trained in the ways of magic. This being wasn’t really an evil person, in that there was no overt intent to cause harm to others. It was more like an upbringing where one followed orders and did what one was told. And this being’s job was to practice spells, rituals, and assorted other activities to do the bidding of those who were really in charge, the long term planners. The real priesthood delegated and trained others to do the dirty work. And I feel it’s much the same today.

A stiff cup of coffee and extreme hunger has set in, so I will return to this later, but will go ahead and post for now. I appreciate the thoughts of others, but notice here lately few have time, energy, or the inclination to join the conversation. So I post mostly for myself these days. I figure, what the heck. I might as well voice my opinion and musings about things while I still can.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Revelations 22:1 & 2 (King James version)

1. And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

So one of the things me and a few others have been talking about is quite kabbalistic, and it is the idea that life sprung forth, first from a state of nothingness, to somethingness, the no thing to the one thing, and then dividing into two, not two the same, but two polarities, and there the particle becomes the wave, actually two waves, that can shift between being a particle or a wave.

When the two wave/particles can bring balance and harmony to their dance of interaction, they become one again, and yet more than they were before. A child of love is born. This is not actually something that happens outside the self, but an alchemical process that happens within. This has nothing to do with beliefs, and goes beyond thought. It is our ticket home (outta here, or maybe here in a different manner than we are now, since there really is no here or there, or past or future, there is only the everlasting now - as in change your perspective and everything changes). I’m working on this.

Domination:

1. the exercise of control or influence over someone or something, or the state of being so controlled.

"evil plans for domination of the universe"

synonyms: rule, government, sovereignty, control, command, authority, power, dominion, dominance, mastery, supremacy, superiority, ascendancy, sway

EVOL = LOVE = expansion = 0’s

Must be balanced. Interesting to think about computer language, 1’s and 0’s

EVIL = LIVE = contraction = 1’s

In a way, being in a body is a form of contraction, of being contained. In truth, we are much more than just what the body contains of our full self. It is a lie. Because, spirit belongs to the creative impulse, and therefore cannot die. They use the fact that we view ourselves as just our physical body as a form of domination, dominion, control. If we truly knew we cannot die, then the fear of losing oneself upon death of the body would cease to exist.

And thanks Christine and Barbara for this: http://www.giulianaconforto.it/?p=3766&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I'm dwelling in a silent place ... so much is seen hear within. Soft tears of Her amazing grace run as clear water gently down my face. Unfolding Time in Presence is key.

Your words all ways echo in resonance with what we share, thank you dear friend.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Spiritwind wrote: You see, even as a child I had this idea about the world. But, because I wanted to fit in, wanted to be accepted, I submerged my inner knowing that really was there all along, even from the beginning. Just so incredibly amazing to realize that my earliest intuitions were absolutely right on the mark. And I thought I was crazy!
Ha, talk about the ultimate "I knew it!"

I bought into it all hook, line, and sinker, all the way up to late 2008/early 2009. Late bloomer I reckon :)

Looking back there were definitely signs I was cut from a different cloth all along, which I reckon is why the sudden realizations that started to suddenly come flooding in were such a shocking, life changing event. Had a lot of catching up to do, real damn quick!
Spiritwind wrote: And then there is the continuing trickle, and sometimes torrent, of memories that are coming back to me, some from this lifetime, and some from beyond. What has been done to human beings by OTHER human beings, in all its horror, truly is a hard pill to swallow.
I've seen you mention elsewhere pondering whether these memories are possibly genetic memories of our ancestors, and I've been wondering the same thing, or who knows, maybe it's even an indestinguishable mish mash...
Spiritwind wrote:They treat this planet like a piece of real estate that they own and can do anything that they want with, and they’ve been doing this for a very very long time, through several cataclysms, perhaps even an ice age or two, and maybe even carried over from planetary/solar system wars where the spoils got divided up amongst the winners. It’s a very ancient mind set, but one which many of us would not willingly go along with if we really knew where that is going to leave the rest of us and all biological life forms we share this planet with.
I'm glad to see someone else talking about how ancient they see this whole story line being, it's generally described as a matter of centuries, and I just don't see that as doing it justice. Not even close. Every now and then when I pause (like right now) to consider the magnitude of how ancient this really is, how far back we go, I get this overwhelming feeling like it's too much for this little pea brain to fathom.
Spiritwind wrote:And I guess that’s why I don’t give up. Because I think they somehow have to get us to consent to our demise.
Here's the thing: A type of farming system, in conjunction with being a big laboratory of sorts, makes a lot more sense to me than a total annihilation scenario. Even the blowing up of a planet I don't feel would have been done with a mass genocide in mind, more of a desperation move.

But anyway, time to go bang some nails.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “Express yourself”