Taking a look at Leftism a cult

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Fred Steeves

Re: Taking a look at Leftism a cult

Post by Fred Steeves »

Again Steven, you and these video makers are focusing on a very radical, but also very small portion of the Left, and making it look as though this IS the Left. Period. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Give this Lefty presidential candidate 14 minutes of your time, and then decide whether she's ready to go throw a milkshake on someone or join an Antifa mob. This is another face of the Left, the responsible side.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGoKCbbsqU[/youtube]

As for the Qult of Q on the Right, they are all about the arrest of their political enemies and cheering on them being frog marched to the gates of Guantanamo. That's not the part of the Right I can relate to, and I find that mentality no less frightening then the milkshake throwing mentality.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Woman sounds good. And I know that the videos just seem to focus on the radical Leftists. I would never think that all left side folks would fall into the far left radicalism just as the Right side folks would not fall into the far right neocons and radicals.

So I wonder if this woman could take on the deep state and be strong enough to fight them as Trump is doing at the moment or would she be sucked into the swamp and pushed forward to continually control the masses? Just a question to be examined I guess. There are many questions that should be examined with any of these candidates that are running for the power position and definitely know how to use the good buzz words to garnish a vote. Politics at its best don't you think.

You had asked about Free Speech in relation to Julian Assange. Well I must say that the shit for brain Pompeo is just a smoke screen same as the Bolton character and I might even go so far to say watch what happens to these two as we move further into the draining of the swamp. There is a much deeper story to Julian Assange and I do believe that we will get to see him dump a lot of stuff out on those idiot criminals in DC and perhaps be freed from the dog and pony show that seems to be played out around him. My hope is that Julian is on the good side of things and there is a much higher purpose for him.

Seeings how you decided to show the candidate runners which goes off topic somewhat, I will say, just take a good long look at what these people say they will do and look at their track records. I do look at them and see that they mostly just want to get rid of trump. They don't really have any platform to speak of for the people. Kind of crazy if you ask me. Hell both sides of the ticket are the same. Now since we jumped off into this. Trump seems to have done most of the things he said he would do. Geez the man doesn't even collect his pay check but rather donates it to the Veterans. Do You know any of the others that do that or do they just take and take and take and find more ways to take more? Weather you like trump or hate him, look at his track record. And don't give me the bullshit that the main stream media says because they lie lie lie and make up crap and we all know that. Just saying, Pay attention to the deeper and more real things that these people do. That is what is called being well informed.

Oh and by the way, The QAnon phenomenon may be cheering on the arrest of the criminals that commit heinous crimes against the people and you cannot deny how many of them there are in congress,Senate and Judiciary branches and lets not forget the Executive. Geez just look at how your good friend Obama screwed the country and the world for that matter in his eight years of dictatorship. So in your projection at the Q movement you are exposing your own ideals as to how you want the country to be run. Is that it? Weren't you born and raised in this country and given all the freedoms and liberty and upward mobility that most of the other countries on this planet don't afford. Do you want to destroy that right for your children simply because you have a hatred for someone that wants to give that back to us after your friend destroyed it for eight years. As for the Q movement, it is about freedom and liberty. about the constitution about our bill of rights about our republic. About a country of laws and equality so sure their are those that chant to lock up the criminals that still seem to walk around getting away with unspeakable things to humanity. Tell me it ain't so.

Thank you
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Okay, This thread is about taking a look at Leftism. I know it may seem to lump but after all it is about looking at the left. Perhaps someone can make it just about the right provide videos and articles that vilify or label or do whatever it is they do to make it seem all about only the right. but for now to stay on topic, this is the left way of thinking that has become and has been foisted on this country. Is it just ramping up to be more violent today or has it always been seething below the surface that way? It does bear some deeper thought and we all can see it daily on the TV and the internet and the social platforms. It is undeniable no matter what others may say or try to deflect away from it. so here is yet another video of a man talking about this insanity that seems to emanate from the left way of thinking. Left, right, whatever, it falls to one side or the other me thinks. Today it is the left.

[size=200]Get the F#!$ Out of the EU![/size]

from Stefan Molyneux:
https://youtu.be/ZRwnT-f10mw

:roll: :shock: :)
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

LostNFound wrote: Geez just look at how your good friend Obama screwed the country and the world for that matter in his eight years of dictatorship. So in your projection at the Q movement you are exposing your own ideals as to how you want the country to be run. Is that it?
Big swing and a miss there Steven. Not even close...
LostNFound wrote:Okay, This thread is about taking a look at Leftism. I know it may seem to lump but after all it is about looking at the left.
Point taken. As I prefer balance and nuance to be involved in conversations, I shall recede back into the woodwork and enjoy the one sided show. Of course I'll continue to monitor your input over at The Project as well.

Cheers
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Oh snap!

Sometimes I am just called to speak a stark and fiery truth ... WTF !!! She asks?

Left cult, right cult, death cult is all the same... Trump is a puppet and Tool of the Deep State.

What surprises me, yet doesn't, is that so many have been hooked, triggered and blinded in a most excellently deployed psy-op the CULT of Q.

So here it is, plain and simple.

If you are highly empathic, if you weep at the horrors of what is being done in the world, if you would beLIEve in anything that promises to root out evil you were the target. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT RULES TO DIVIDE IS THE DIRECT OPPOSITION TO A HUMAN BEING FINDING HIS OR HER OWN POWER.

THE MIND IS THE TRICKSTER, the layers so multiple down to the most subtle that one becomes easily lost in the labyrinth. HUMAN INTELLECT when utilized correctly cuts through the webs and layers of deception to the only truth there is. YOU and other (Inner and Outer) are all the exists, then the question of the true freedom seeker becomes, how do I find UNION within? The TRUTH is always an inward search, to the HEART and CORE of the matter.

Love unbound, fierce and free.
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Okay, I sorta get your point Christine and can see where your belief system lies. My questions would be this though.,

Christine wrote"

"Sometimes I am just called to speak a stark and fiery truth ... WTF !!! She asks?

Left cult, right cult, death cult is all the same... Trump is a puppet and Tool of the Deep State.

What surprises me, yet doesn't, is that so many have been hooked, triggered and blinded in a most excellently deployed psy-op the CULT of Q."

Question 1, How is that you have such a truth that Trump is a puppet of the Deep State. Can you show me with irrefutable proof that this is the case? Can you go this direction without your own Ego and emotions playing into your decision to say this? Is your truth to be regarded by all others because you say it is?

Question 2, Can you irrefutably show me how you have come to the conclusion That Q is a deep pysop? or a Cult? What, in your fiery truth system has given you that perspective?

I am just trying to understand how people can make such emphatic statements and not really know who a person is or isn't or even a movement that could be doing just the opposite of what is perceived. These are always questions I have when someone is so sure about their perceived view point. We all after all have our own view points of what goes on around us in this matrix we are so caught up in.

I do believe within my essence that the old paradigm is shifting and there are those that will fight it tooth and nail to keep it because that is all they will every know and as for those at the top of the food chain. They are the corrupt ones that want to keep it for their gain. Look at the screamers and gnashers of teeth today that are projecting so heavily because they know what is coming and it is very painful for them. Paradigm change yes, and just think, could it be that we will be entering that:

"HUMAN INTELLECT when utilized correctly cuts through the webs and layers of deception to the only truth there is. YOU and other (Inner and Outer) are all the exists, then the question of the true freedom seeker becomes, how do I find UNION within? The TRUTH is always an inward search, to the HEART and CORE of the matter." or ......" A HUMAN BEING FINDING HIS OR HER OWN POWER."

We are living in the old paradigm that is beginning to change. The thing about it is for us to realize and Yes we must fight for what you have stated. otherwise we just bury our heads in the sand and hope without looking that a unicorn and some rainbows will make us all enter that dream land. I am not a New Ager and never will be as far as that goes. Now I am not saying you are one either. I just happen to believe that you have a very high intellect and very loving heart. It is just that I don't understand your perceived hatred for a man that is actually trying to help the people of this country for a change and An awakening to the people by a concept called Q that is awakening people to the rottenness that has controlled this world for so long. Can the the people wake up and make the change? Will the people wake and make the change? Will we make that shift without kicking and screaming or will we just continue in this dark world of lies and deceit and death. Sure we must look within and that is truth or where it will be found but we also must IN REALITY gather our physical beings and stand against the winds of death.

This has been a change of topic somewhat but just to ask. Will go back to the topic next.

steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

So moving back to the topic of Leftists Cults. I know Left or right or whatever is for sure just a point of view and we could just sink into our self and that is where it all rests into a truth but lets look at how this outside existence is running along. You want to talk about Psyop, here is where it really exist IMO.

This video can be skipped to the 2 min. mark.

Marxism: What’s Behind America’s New Anti-Freedom Love Affair?

https://youtu.be/ciobC6TSXLo

After all we aren't in 4d yet.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

LostNFound wrote:Okay, I sorta get your point Christine and can see where your belief system lies. My questions would be this though.

Hello Steven, I will do my very best to clarify the what and why of what I wrote. First I do not have a belief system. I've written extensively for years as why beLIEfs are false systems that were installed to control us. To believe something is the truth is false. The only pathway that brings the light to TRUTH is an inward one, the knowing of Thyself.

In regards to the puppet Trump all I have to go on is his lack of ethics in making $$$$deals with the Saudis who are committing genocide on the people of Yemen, his slimy agreements with Israel and its genocide of the Palestinians, the continued curve of imbalance as the rich get richer and the poor poorer. His ridiculous maniacal policies with Bolton and all the neo-cons who prefer to bomb Iran and Syria out of existence. His use Russian collusion to distract "we the people's" attention from the underhanded wanton destruction of our biome.

Christine wrote"

"Sometimes I am just called to speak a stark and fiery truth ... WTF !!! She asks?

What surprises me, yet doesn't, is that so many have been hooked, triggered and blinded in a most excellently deployed psy-op the CULT of Q."

Question 1, How is that you have such a truth that Trump is a puppet of the Deep State. Can you show me with irrefutable proof that this is the case? Can you go this direction without your own Ego and emotions playing into your decision to say this? Is your truth to be regarded by all others because you say it is?

I have nothing invested in others following, believing or accepting what I write as a truth. It is beyond obvious that each individual expression of the divine is in a unique process of evolution. This includes the whole of the living realm, for we are one with this realm and beyond. (Today I am posting my latest piece on this, not only from an esoteric point of view but also from the scientific one.)

Question 2, Can you irrefutably show me how you have come to the conclusion That Q is a deep pysop? or a Cult? What, in your fiery truth system has given you that perspective?

My inner fire, born of intense trials, is the fire that burns away all that is a lie or false. This again is an inward process (ie: the lies, the beliefs, the ancient vows, the corruption of our lineage, the acts and the words I used to fool myself.) and we are in a "time" of completion this for me is the imperative. Eventually the veils are rendered and lifted and what is left is a perspective that "sees" with the eyes of a child, another way I can phrase this is one sees with a lucid mind or non-dual mind. At this point the game stops, one no longer engages in the gross manipulations of our human pathos or confusion.

This question of irrefutable proof is what we've been entrained to look for via materialism, the foundation of our current paradigm. No such thing exists within the fluid nature of real life. So to your question as to why I "see" the QAnon movement the way I do is because my sight is seeing energy and patterns. These are recognizable to me, the matrix control system has only a few patterns that are used over and over. I did take a bit of time to briefly review a website supporting the Q movement and it's as clear to me as the light coming through the trees outside my kitchen door that that Q is an algorithm that is using key words and phrases it garners from the internet, there is zero wisdom emitted in it's coding because wisdom is something outside it's reach, ie: it is a program. Don't believe me though I am writing on your thread for the spirit within is the speaker.

Listen deeply in silence for truth, it has no clamor nor makes any claims at all. The sound is like a clear running brook over stones or the perfect intoned note of crystal ringing. It does not hide or run agendas. This is just me Steven, as simple as I can put it and with that I will say I love you.

I am just trying to understand how people can make such emphatic statements and not really know who a person is or isn't or even a movement that could be doing just the opposite of what is perceived. These are always questions I have when someone is so sure about their perceived view point. We all after all have our own view points of what goes on around us in this matrix we are so caught up in.

I do believe within my essence that the old paradigm is shifting and there are those that will fight it tooth and nail to keep it because that is all they will every know and as for those at the top of the food chain. They are the corrupt ones that want to keep it for their gain. Look at the screamers and gnashers of teeth today that are projecting so heavily because they know what is coming and it is very painful for them. Paradigm change yes, and just think, could it be that we will be entering that:

"HUMAN INTELLECT when utilized correctly cuts through the webs and layers of deception to the only truth there is. YOU and other (Inner and Outer) are all the exists, then the question of the true freedom seeker becomes, how do I find UNION within? The TRUTH is always an inward search, to the HEART and CORE of the matter." or ......" A HUMAN BEING FINDING HIS OR HER OWN POWER."

We are living in the old paradigm that is beginning to change. The thing about it is for us to realize and Yes we must fight for what you have stated. otherwise we just bury our heads in the sand and hope without looking that a unicorn and some rainbows will make us all enter that dream land. I am not a New Ager and never will be as far as that goes. Now I am not saying you are one either. I just happen to believe that you have a very high intellect and very loving heart. It is just that I don't understand your perceived hatred for a man that is actually trying to help the people of this country for a change and An awakening to the people by a concept called Q that is awakening people to the rottenness that has controlled this world for so long. Can the the people wake up and make the change? Will the people wake and make the change? Will we make that shift without kicking and screaming or will we just continue in this dark world of lies and deceit and death. Sure we must look within and that is truth or where it will be found but we also must IN REALITY gather our physical beings and stand against the winds of death.

I do not have any hatred for Trump or anyone or anything. (this perspective is an embedded code within the program you are following, that anyone who questions Trump is a hater, meditate on that Steven.)

As to fighting I see that word as an internal one much along the line of Sun Tzu and to quote: “There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” and “It is easy to love your friend, but sometimes the hardest lesson to learn is to love your enemy.”

I will end my comments with this: "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

This has been a change of topic somewhat but just to ask. Will go back to the topic next.

steven
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”