Declaration of Sovereignty

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Spiritwind

Declaration of Sovereignty

Post by Spiritwind »

I have been thinking about what it means to be human lately. Having grown up being taught to worship some incomprehensible concept of God, and original sin where the first woman created by this God ate from the forbidden tree, and subsequently shared this fruit with the first man, who we were told, was also created by God. God was perfection, eternity, and omnipotent. These beings were kept in a beautiful garden, with apparently all their needs met, until after they committed the original sin. Then they were cast out, condemning all their offspring to eternal suffering as a result. The keys to the kingdom they were deemed no longer worthy of. Until, supposedly, God gave his only begotten son to save us from our sinful selves.

My young mind had questions about this belief system from early on, though the parental and religious figures in my life did a pretty good job brain washing me so that for a time I had outwardly convinced myself that this must be true. For how could they all be so wrong about something so monumental?

In fact, for a majority of my life I seemed to exhibit for myself our sinful nature. I had little emotional control, behaviors that were definitely counter productive, and had great difficulty calming my mind. And no real answers to the majority of questions I still had about the why of it all. Like, why would any truly loving being want to be worshiped anyway? And why was God a man? And why did God seem so warlike? And why would any loving God test his precious, pure, and innocent creation with such a deceitful situation for which they were not prepared? And then punish them so severely afterwards. And on and on.

My current understanding has led me to a completely different conclusion. I now firmly believe that all of the debilitating effects of being taught a set of dogmatic religious beliefs was absolutely part of the plan to keep us from being able to access truth and autonomy, which automatically leads to empowerment and sovereignty. These beliefs are literally a form of mind control designed to traumatize, shame, and disempower us to the extreme. Even those few who manage to overcome this programming often don't do so until over half way through their lives, by which time many are no longer much of a threat to the status quo, for a variety of reasons such as poverty, mental and physical health issues, to failed relationships and just plain inertia.

I try to imagine a world where all are taught from birth with the principles that we as humans often aspire to. The ones I remember being taught as I went through all my psychology classes, such as Maslow's Hierarchy. I also believe that the pernicious grip of this early fake God taught in all Abrahamic religions, and all his offspring, can be overcome. And this is despite the reality that we have all been infected, by virtue of all the genetic experimentation that has taken place, is still taking place, that has left us with the bi-products of their totally inhuman psyches. For the invader force that masquerades as our God/Gods does not have normal human characteristics, such as the ability to nurture, empathize, and grow in understanding of what it means to be spirit in human form.

What this means to me is best illustrated by watching my two cats. I have seen many videos where animals behave much different than we have been taught to believe. But still, I have never seen a mouse and a cat be friends. Of course, it's possible, but highly unlikely. So, when I watch my cats catch a mouse, they don't really do it because they are hungry. They do it because it is in their nature. And they don't just kill it either. They play with it, basically until it is dead. This behavior reminds me of what we are up against. We have both the nature of the mouse and the cat within us. I believe our original nature was somewhere in between these two extremes, but now this inner conflict is what has been exploited to keep us bound to the reality they continue to try and roll out for us. Our controllers fully understand our psyches better than we do, because they designed us that way, and because we are considered to literally belong to them, just like I could be considered to be the owner of the goats that reside with me. Only I am a much better owner than they will most likely ever be. I fully understand that the spirit that animates them will never be mine, and I honor them as an expression of spirit in form.

I also believe the genetic material they used to create us has some hidden surprises that can lead to our finally throwing off this yoke of oppression that we have been bound to for so long. This is part of what they don't want us to discover about ourselves. It is also my firm belief it has something to do with where we literally are in space right now. Of course, they know this too. That's why they pull out all the stops to keep up their illusion, that counterfeit reality they have manufactured for us. I'm still not sure how it will all play out, but some of us know we are here to witness something far more monumental than we can even envision at this time. It has yet to come fully into view.

But some of us can feel it, and we have worked enough with our inner gnowing to have developed some trust in what we pick up on. It does help to have safe like minded people in your life to assist with validating this gnowing, and also to help identify when encountering some of these God imposters sophisticated bag of tricks designed to trip us up and lead us astray. Even these experiences can be viewed as a necessary part of our education in everything most of us as spiritual beings do not aspire to. These are such traits as greed, vanity, envy, enjoyment of cruelty, total lack of empathy, lack of parental affection or concern for the environment. It's not hard to identify these traits in yourself and others, the good and the bad. Unfortunately, society has been programmed to accept our system of actually rewarding those most greedy and narcissistic with the top positions in life, calling all the shots for the rest of us. This is one primary behavior we all need to identify and address, for anything to ever change for the better as a whole.

One of their favorite tricks is the financial success and celebrity trick. I believe this is what they often use with whistleblowers who are actually revealing some uncomfortable truths. I remember aspiring to combine a career with what I was interested in most, all things spiritual and alternative, and probably could have been successful. The funny thing is, when it was almost right there for me, starting to all fall into place, I realized it isn't what I wanted. I found too many people were fine with going to a workshop or something else I was offering at the time, but it was almost like going to church for most Christians. They were still looking at themselves as somehow lacking and needing something outside themselves, and they were looking at me as the authority. Especially now that I have had to revise almost my whole worldview from that time, I realize that my concern was indeed valid. It is my belief that we all need to stand up and become our own authority, and claim again what has always belonged to us. Our sense of self.

And by this I don't mean suddenly becoming self centered and selfish. What I mean is we need to realize we have been programmed to devalue ourselves as Divine beings in our own right. All we need to know is already there. Once the programming is lifted off enough, all will have the opportunity to know this as truth. And this truth is the missing key. It really is that simple.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
neonblue

Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Post by neonblue »

Spiritwind - l really enjoyed reading your history and evolving insights on this topic, it helped me too reflect and piece together my own path of realization and reparation of the lies fed from early childhood...

You have a wonderfully accessible way of expressing such things that reaches to the experiential foundation of what has happened to us all.

Thank you so much...
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hear hear!

Personally, I felt guilty for days re: not posting how much I liked reading this.
It also made me feel a bit weak for not being able to put it that way --
truly very well written and clearly expressed!

(This connection can be out for more than 24 hours at a stretch. @#$%)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

You silly girl! Are you a guilt monger like my daughter? Hope you don't mind me teasing a bit. I do it to my daughter all the time. No need for guilt!

Anyway, I want to share this short piece written by a friend of mine's son, a young up and coming author.

Unbox Me

http://indestructibleideas.com/2015/09/01/unbox-me/

Many fear what they don’t understand, especially if one has ideas or beliefs that aren’t constructed on the assembly line of societal norms. So, in order to make us feel more comfortable, we categorize each other into familiar terms. Suddenly, we are one definition, as if we can be prescribed only one being. Put me in any compartment you like, it may give you a sense of security. But know that my being is spread out into various strata. I’m multifaceted layers of human, and depending on the life situation, I may only show you one layer. Get off that assembly line and I’ll peel the rest for you.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Silly is as silly does! "Boots guilt out the door!"

Be-muse and be-dazzle.

Laurie love, love, love your friend's son's post. Worth a visit ... Ya, unbox me Up Scottie.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”