Codex Alimentarius and why you need to know about it

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Codex Alimentarius and why you need to know about it

Post by Spiritwind »

The following is a PDF of an article about the UN codex alimentarius. I wasn’t too informed on the subject, and in light of the fact that as of today I am no longer able to purchase (thanks to the FDA) over the counter from my local feed store, products to help treat a major infection in my goats such as the antibiotic, LA-200, I felt I needed to be (more informed). I have generally only used it for a uterine infection after a difficult birthing. Whenever you have to stick your arm in to pull kids out for any reason, it’s important to keep infection at bay as it can lead to death in a hurry. It’s ridiculous to think that people who raise farm animals can just load them up and haul them in to the veterinarian for every little thing. And I am so sick and tired of them claiming they are doing this BS to make us safer, or to keep people from misusing it. It’s all about control, folks. I am continually picking up the pace on learning about alternatives, and I don’t know where they would get the money to go around and eliminate all the weeds that grow everywhere that have medicinal qualities. Oh yeah, WE would probably be paying for it! This isn’t the end of my research into this, but it’s a start. Anything that has to do with the WHO or the UN, and/or has the words “sustainable development” in it, should be suspect right out the gate.

A Forced Evolution?
The Codex Alimentarius Commission, Scientific Uncertainty and the Precautionary Principle
By Aaron Cosbey

https://www.iisd.org/system/files/publi ... _codex.pdf
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”